PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

Bryaannnt
07-04-2014, 10:26 PM
I want to gain lean muscle. Im 120lbs.
I understand it all revoles around
Fats, Protein, & Carbs.
I understand what I have to eat I just dont know how much fats , protein , & carbs I should be eating to gain lean muscle.
I also don't know if how many calories I need to reach to gain lean muscle or if i've reached the amount or not.
Counting calories aswell.
Can someone please help.

SuffolkPunch
07-05-2014, 12:12 AM
It's all in the macro calculation sticky thread.

HOWEVER: The good news is that you are 15 and reaching the hormonal peak of your life and would probably get the same results if you just lifted hard and ate as much protein rich wholefoods (meat, eggs, dairy of all kinds, beans, wholegrains, nuts, lentils, ric) and fruit and vegetables as you wanted to eat.

Leave the obsessing over numbers to the older people who already got fat and lazy and have to work to correct this.

Domicron
07-05-2014, 12:39 AM
It's all in the macro calculation sticky thread.

HOWEVER: The good news is that you are 15 and reaching the hormonal peak of your life and would probably get the same results if you just lifted hard and ate as much protein rich wholefoods (meat, eggs, dairy of all kinds, beans, wholegrains, nuts, lentils, ric) and fruit and vegetables as you wanted to eat.

Leave the obsessing over numbers to the older people who already got fat and lazy and have to work to correct this.

stop using me as your example plzkthxbai

Bryaannnt
07-05-2014, 11:50 AM
I can just lift heavy and eat enough protein & would get the same results because I am only 15 ? According to what he said , am i correct?
& At what age should I start actually counting calories and all of that then ?

SuperHippo
07-05-2014, 06:25 PM
you are 15 just eat and lift,
if your lifts aren't going up then eat more