PDA

View Full Version : Possible Allergic Reaction

seanpd131
07-03-2014, 12:46 AM
Recently I started taking ErgoBlast stacked with Hemavol I have only taken it twice once on Thursday and once Sunday...on Monday I went to the beach and the next day I woke up with this (refer to picture) on my stomach. My mom believes it is an allergic from the Preworkout I believe its just a weird sunburn..wondering what others think and if they have had a allergic reaction to any of those PWO's. Also it does not itch that bad unless my shirt rubs up against it.

I don't have enough posts yet to include pictures so if someone could post the pic for me that would be great

*****://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxzswzEug2g8d2xfVW44NDZBRk0/edit?usp=sharing

Gwyndane
07-03-2014, 12:59 AM
Recently I started taking ErgoBlast stacked with Hemavol I have only taken it twice once on Thursday and once Sunday...on Monday I went to the beach and the next day I woke up with this (refer to picture) on my stomach. My mom believes it is an allergic from the Preworkout I believe its just a weird sunburn..wondering what others think and if they have had a allergic reaction to any of those PWO's. Also it does not itch that bad unless my shirt rubs up against it.

I don't have enough posts yet to include pictures so if someone could post the pic for me that would be great

*****://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxzswzEug2g8d2xfVW44NDZBRk0/edit?usp=sharing

.... derp

ERGOGENIX
07-03-2014, 06:10 AM
If it is an allergic reaction to ErgoBlast, you would have had the reaction soon after use, not a day later.

mtpaquette
07-03-2014, 06:15 AM
Link doesn't work, or at least for me. Tried to get the pic up for you. Not the supps.