PDA

View Full Version : My 1-AD Cycle log



morrowad
08-30-2003, 11:37 AM
Ok...I started my 1-AD cycle on Tuesday. Today is day 5.

So far, I haven't noticed much, but I know it's supposed to take 3 weeks to kick in. Maybe just a tad bit lethargic. I still have no problems with my libido. Am currently taking 300 mg daily.

slipper
08-30-2003, 12:44 PM
go ahead and keep us updated

BBwant2getBIG
08-30-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by morrowad
Ok...I started my 1-AD cycle on Tuesday. Today is day 5.

So far, I haven't noticed much, but I know it's supposed to take 3 weeks to kick in. Maybe just a tad bit lethargic. I still have no problems with my libido. Am currently taking 300 mg daily.


How long is your cycle for? Do you plan to increase the dose? Are you stacking any 4-AD with it? What are you going to use for the Post cycle? Sorry about all the questions...

morrowad
08-30-2003, 07:29 PM
My cycle is for six weeks. I plan on sticking with 300 mg of 1-AD, unless I get into the third or fourth week with little results. Then I may up the dose. This is my first PH cycle so I don't know what to expect. I will be doing 6-OXO post cycle.

morrowad
08-30-2003, 07:32 PM
No...I'm going to try to get through without the 4-AD....I may be prone to gyno which 4-AD causes and I don't want to take chances.

morrowad
08-31-2003, 08:24 AM
Good morning. It's the start of day six. I'm feeling a little more lethargic this morning, but that may be because I slept in. As far as libido, I was able to get it up....but went a little flacid at times during the deed.

Will post another update at end of the day to let everyone know how the workout went. Also I am going to weigh myself today.

Later.

scott_donald
08-31-2003, 09:11 AM
what is your training and basic diet like...

morrowad
09-01-2003, 08:38 AM
Well this is the start of day 7.

Yesterday (Sunday) I went to the gym and did chest/shoulders (usually work those on Mondays but holiday today). Anyway, as I said, I was a wee bit lethargic in the morning, but I popped an ECA stack pill and was fine.

Had a decent workout with a decent pump. Also libido seems to be normal...last night and this morning. I am going to wait two more weeks and then double the dose.

My diet is pretty clean....about 2000 to 2250 calories per day.

Mon - Chest/Shoulders
Wed - Back/Legs
Sat - Bis/Tris

Right now not doing any cardio-- but I am thinking I'll start doing some on my off days because I've heard people say it's easy to get cut on 1-AD.

scott_donald
09-01-2003, 09:01 AM
up the calories f you are bulking...

morrowad
09-03-2003, 08:47 AM
Well, today is day 8 of the cycle, and honestly I am not really feeling anything from the 300mg dose. Maybe just a we bit lethargic (slightly, but at times I feel like I have tons of energy). No libido problems.

I think I am going to up the dose to 600mgs tomorrow.

Any thought?

ccagle2
09-03-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by morrowad
Well, today is day 8 of the cycle, and honestly I am not really feeling anything from the 300mg dose. Maybe just a we bit lethargic (slightly, but at times I feel like I have tons of energy). No libido problems.

I think I am going to up the dose to 600mgs tomorrow.

Any thought?

up your calories to 3000-3500 and then move up to 600mg..

600mg is what worked for me...

lakevillethor
09-03-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by morrowad
My cycle is for six weeks. I plan on sticking with 300 mg of 1-AD, unless I get into the third or fourth week with little results. Then I may up the dose. This is my first PH cycle so I don't know what to expect. I will be doing 6-OXO post cycle.

Dear lord. You should start with the heavy dose and taper off. never start with a small dose and taper up. The reason for this is the down regulation. The down regualtion that occurs with 1-test is worse than any other steroid, IMHO. You should start at 600 or 900 then taper down.
-AT

scott_donald
09-03-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by scott_donald
up the calories f you are bulking...

as i said you need to up the calories and make sure you are getting 1.5-2g of protein per pound of bodyweight...

scott_donald
09-03-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by lakevillethor
Dear lord. You should start with the heavy dose and taper off. never start with a small dose and taper up. The reason for this is the down regulation. The down regualtion that occurs with 1-test is worse than any other steroid, IMHO. You should start at 600 or 900 then taper down.
-AT

god no there is no need to taper off , if you need to taper up is the only way...

lakevillethor
09-03-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by scott_donald
god no there is no need to taper off , if you need to taper up is the only way...

Perhaps you misunderstood me. The down regulation the occurs with the steroid after a few weeks only allows a minor amount to get into the target cells. For this reason, when you first start off at 900, all the 1-AD that converts to 1-Test gets into the target tissues. Then the down regulation occurs, allowing a smaller amount to hit the target tissues. Since this occurs, it is more beneficial to start at higher doses then lower the dose because, if you start low then taper up, you can't get as much through to the target tissue because of down regulation.
-AT

lakevillethor
09-03-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by lakevillethor
Perhaps you misunderstood me. The down regulation the occurs with the steroid after a few weeks only allows a minor amount to get into the target cells. For this reason, when you first start off at 900, all the 1-AD that converts to 1-Test gets into the target tissues. Then the down regulation occurs, allowing a smaller amount to hit the target tissues. Since this occurs, it is more beneficial to start at higher doses then lower the dose because, if you start low then taper up, you can't get as much through to the target tissue because of down regulation.
-AT

Quoting my own post, I just read some information that discredits what I was talking about in terms of Andrgoen receptor downregulation. Perhaps it is a better option to cycle up a few weeks into the cycle. No one is sure.
-AT

morrowad
09-03-2003, 12:08 PM
Thanks AT -- I'm going to go at 600mgs now. I know I've heard that it can take up to three weeks to get any effect from 1-AD....so I shall be patient. This is my first PH cycle so I was a bit nervous about starting at a high dose. But I think I can handle it now.

lakevillethor
09-03-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by morrowad
Thanks AT -- I'm going to go at 600mgs now. I know I've heard that it can take up to three weeks to get any effect from 1-AD....so I shall be patient. This is my first PH cycle so I was a bit nervous about starting at a high dose. But I think I can handle it now.

Dude, I saw ALL of my gains on 1-AD in the first two weeks. My other friends, as well as many people on this board, have reported similar findings. I owuld hit it hard now if I were you.
-AT

wasntme
09-03-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by lakevillethor
Quoting my own post, I just read some information that discredits what I was talking about in terms of Andrgoen receptor downregulation. Perhaps it is a better option to cycle up a few weeks into the cycle. No one is sure.
-AT

im glad you admitted you were wrong.

ps--i saw gains with in 7 days with my first cycle. i only did a 3 week cycle at 300mg daily. but im a little guy too.

morrowad
09-06-2003, 12:16 PM
Today is day 12 of the cycle.... Woke up this morning feeling very lethargic...but was ok once I popped a ECA pill.

Beginning to feel some testicular discomfort and some shrinkage (nothing too bad). Gained about 4 lbs those far, however no noticeable difference in body comp.

Worked arms to day and had a pretty decent pump.