PDA

View Full Version : Too much carbs? Can it affect my cutt

BigCBootyG
07-02-2014, 11:40 AM
Currently cutting weight again and has only been a week and 3 days today and i have seen some progress but wondering if my macros arnet on point with carbs and im highly negitive with them what are the consiquences and i still am able to get all my protien in for the day just cant maintain the carb limit

KaylaElizabeth
07-02-2014, 12:16 PM
Currently cutting weight again and has only been a week and 3 days today and i have seen some progress but wondering if my macros arnet on point with carbs and im highly negitive with them what are the consiquences and i still am able to get all my protien in for the day just cant maintain the carb limit

Well, carbs are still calories. They come in at 4 calories per gram of carbohydrate. This may interfere with your cut.

gloria7
07-02-2014, 01:15 PM

Carbs will negatively affect your cut only if you eat enough of them to cancel your caloric deficit. You hit your protein target, what about your fat intake?