PDA

View Full Version : boomboompow

mikieson
07-02-2014, 05:31 AM
Morning everyone. Have a great day. Can't wait for the 4th..anyone have different special plans??

drudixon
07-02-2014, 05:52 AM
Fireworks Thursday night with my parents in downtown Norcross. Friday am pool party. Friday afternoon all day at Lake with huge group of friends, crawfish boil Friday night, camping at Lake with said group and my son, then Lake all day Saturday and more fireworks. Pretty sure carbs will be a sizeable percentage of my diet.

mikieson
07-02-2014, 06:54 AM
Fireworks Thursday night with my parents in downtown Norcross. Friday am pool party. Friday afternoon all day at Lake with huge group of friends, crawfish boil Friday night, camping at Lake with said group and my son, then Lake all day Saturday and more fireworks. Pretty sure carbs will be a sizeable percentage of my diet.

Boyhowdy!!..that sounds great..going over to wife's GPAs for eating swimming and fireworks.. Have fun and be safe..

DeTazMan
07-02-2014, 07:21 AM
Enjoy a three day weekend with my wife... Spend time with my son and his girlfriend and chillax.

jeffaus
07-02-2014, 07:26 AM
Not American, so don't celebrate 4th. But to my all American O35 friends, have a great day.

beachguy498
07-02-2014, 08:09 AM
Hoping that we won't be dodging tropical storm/ hurricane Arthur. Coming right up the east coast, due to be in the NYC area 2AM on Saturday.

If all goes to plan, will be down the street at a party in the afternoon, back to my house to watch fireworks off my deck. Neighbors always put on a good fireworks display. The rest of the weekend will be split between the beach and pool, and of course cooking.

quicksand jesus
07-02-2014, 08:37 AM
Punta Cana.