PDA

View Full Version : One month progress pics of a female I have been training

bodyhard
07-01-2014, 06:57 AM
I started training this girl June 1st. We took one month progress pics today. She seems determined if she continues I will post up progress pics on a monthly basis.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj74/bodyhard_2008/PicsArt_1401712578851_zps68c822fb.jpg (http://s269.photobucket.com/user/bodyhard_2008/media/PicsArt_1401712578851_zps68c822fb.jpg.html)

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj74/bodyhard_2008/PicsArt_1401710369464_zps9bc87c25.jpg (http://s269.photobucket.com/user/bodyhard_2008/media/PicsArt_1401710369464_zps9bc87c25.jpg.html)

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj74/bodyhard_2008/PicsArt_1401710129108_zps4d2aba13.jpg (http://s269.photobucket.com/user/bodyhard_2008/media/PicsArt_1401710129108_zps4d2aba13.jpg.html)

ajdahlheimer
07-01-2014, 07:01 AM
Wow. One thing I've noticed about you BH--you talk a lot--but you back up everything you say.

Great results.

bodyhard
07-01-2014, 07:04 AM
Wow. One thing I've noticed about you BH--you talk a lot--but you back up everything you say.

Great results.

I live for this sh!t man...

One thing I know A LOT about is training. Haven't been doing this for over 30 years for nothing :D :D

silverlightning
07-01-2014, 07:06 AM
Train Me Master John

SurfBrah69
07-01-2014, 07:06 AM
Reps on R/C

That's badass!! Must feel good

ajdahlheimer
07-01-2014, 07:07 AM
I live for this sh!t man...

One thing I know A LOT about is training. Haven't been doing this for over 30 years for nothing :D :D

That's why I PM you questions, brah......

caprica6
07-01-2014, 08:24 AM
was about to ask whether or not her hair was natty, lol, but i see that she probably straightened her hair in the after and it's up in a bun in the before. (at first glance it looked like it grew a lot for one month.:P)

awesome progress

Jtbny
07-01-2014, 08:50 AM
Nice work to her and you for helping her. I'm sure she elated when she sees the progress pics.

bodyhard
07-01-2014, 09:04 AM
Train Me Master John

Come to NY :D

That's why I PM you questions, brah......

No doubt..

Reps on R/C

That's badass!! Must feel good
Thanks

was about to ask whether or not her hair was natty, lol, but i see that she probably straightened her hair in the after and it's up in a bun in the before. (at first glance it looked like it grew a lot for one month.:P)

awesome progress

IMO she looks better with straight hair. Thanks for the props.

Nice work to her and you for helping her. I'm sure she elated when she sees the progress pics.

When we train she tells me she doesn't see the difference, when we took the pics she was shocked.

The pics are giving her more motivation to continue, She told me she didn't think it would be this hard, she trains her ass off.

Jtbny
07-01-2014, 09:06 AM
Come to NY :D

No doubt..

Thanks

IMO she looks better with straight hair. Thanks for the props.

When we train she tells me she doesn't see the difference, when we took the pics she was shocked.

The pics are giving her more motivation to continue, She told me she didn't think it would be this hard, she trains her ass off.

Literally. I know as a former heavy weight I didn't see changes either (and still have a hard time seeing them). Pics tell a good story though.

Cleveland33
07-01-2014, 09:10 AM
you did something right.

So did she

silverlightning
what routine/split do you have her doing? any additional cardio, abs, diet you planned for her?

bodyhard
Literally. I know as a former heavy weight I didn't see changes either (and still have a hard time seeing them). Pics tell a good story though.

My son had the same issues, he was very big. When he saw his after pics he could not believe how much he was changing.

I am a firm believer in taking progress pics, it does wonders for the mental aspect of training.

All-Star11
07-01-2014, 09:12 AM
ITT: Op knows what he's doing

bodyhard
07-01-2014, 09:23 AM
you did something right.

So did she

Yeah, she definitely follows everything I tell her to the T and pushes herself in the gym day in an day out.

what routine/split do you have her doing? any additional cardio, abs, diet you planned for her?

I have her doing my routine, which consist of, squats, hack squats, leg press, lunges, leg curls, Good Mornings, Pull ups, BOR, Cable Rows, Close Grip pull downs, OHP, lateral raises, front raises, face pulls, bent over raises, Flat press, incline press, machine flies, over head two arm extensions, Rope press downs, BB curls, alternate curls, standing calve raises seated calve raises. Lying leg ups, vertical leg ups, Romanian chair crunches.

I have her eating 1960 calories a week, we use MFP to track her food.

She does 30 minute Cardio on two of her non workout days

Her split because of her work and her 3 kids is Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday.

bodyhard
07-01-2014, 01:22 PM
I forgot to mention, before she came to me to train her she was doing P90X :D

MsBodyhard
07-01-2014, 05:03 PM
Is she the one with the jealous husband?

Oceanside
07-01-2014, 05:07 PM

uh oh....

:)

Oceanside
07-01-2014, 05:08 PM

repped for puttin up with his crap !

bodyhard
07-01-2014, 05:09 PM

No, hell no, I am done with those two nuts.

That is Jasons wife.

uh oh....

:)

trying to get me in beef OS?

Suppose to look out for ya boy man! :D

MsBodyhard
07-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Just checking I might not post but I check from time to time nothing you do gets by me. Oceanside did I meet you in Atlantic City?

bodyhard
07-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Patty, OS is the one who grabbed me by my neck, that is not Bando the little guy :D :D

MsBodyhard
07-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Oh hi Jeff :)

bodyhard
07-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Oh hi Jeff :)

Wrong name, go back to FB silly :D :D

MsBodyhard
07-01-2014, 05:29 PM
oh be quiet John!

doughnutgut
07-01-2014, 05:32 PM
I am a firm believer in taking progress pics, it does wonders for the mental aspect of training.

If it wasn't for an excel sheet with progress photos in taken monthly at the start. I would have chucked in the towel.

Got to hand it to you John. Your a good man for pushing this young lady and giving her the desire and motivation to progress. I can see really good things in the future for her if she keeps this up with your assistance.

RedSox1990
07-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Nice job! Do you have her on low carb diet or any type of meal timing protocol like IF? Or is she just tracking macros and staying within that 1900 calories?

bodyhard
07-01-2014, 05:38 PM
oh be quiet John!

Remember what happen to you the last time you told me to be quiet!! :D

If it wasn't for an excel sheet with progress photos in taken monthly at the start. I would have chucked in the towel.

Got to hand it to you John. Your a good man for pushing this young lady and giving her the desire and motivation to progress. I can see really good things in the future for her if she keeps this up with your assistance.

Exactly!!

Thanks for the props.

Nice job! Do you have her on low carb diet or any type of meal timing protocol like IF? Or is she just tracking macros and staying within that 1900 calories?

I have no idea what IF is.

I do however tell her to eat whatever she wants as long as she stays at those numbers, but I also tell her to stay away from fried food, she is Puerto Rican and loves, simply loves fried foods.

MsBodyhard
07-01-2014, 05:45 PM
John assists so many people training I don't know how he finds the time for himself in the gym.

RedSox1990
07-01-2014, 05:46 PM
I have no idea what IF is.

I do however tell her to eat whatever she wants as long as she stays at those numbers, but I also tell her to stay away from fried food, she is Puerto Rican and loves, simply loves fried foods.

IF=Intermittent Fasting, just a meal timing protocol.

Yeah I lived in NYC for years, Hispanics definitely love their fried food. So just if it fits your macros minus the fried stuff, keeping it nice and simple for her. Also nice to see she is dedicated to her goal.

bodyhard
07-02-2014, 03:36 AM
IF=Intermittent Fasting, just a meal timing protocol.

Yeah I lived in NYC for years, Hispanics definitely love their fried food. So just if it fits your macros minus the fried stuff, keeping it nice and simple for her. Also nice to see she is dedicated to her goal.

Ahh OK gotcha

Yup they love fried foods for sure :D

We will see.....

NorwichGrad
07-02-2014, 06:53 AM
Great job training her, John!!

Now, I have a question. You have so many great stories I can't keep up with who's who in your circle.

Regarding this girl, is she the girlfriend of the jealous guy from Pakistan who wants to blow things up because some gay guy who heads the HR department threw ice cream at someone who was from the Dominican Republic and he and his homies had to stand down when they saw you curl in the squat rack so they knew you were serious?

Or something like that.. :D

beachguy498
07-02-2014, 07:06 AM
Wow, she looks great. Of course she deserves a little bit of the credit, but great to have her learn from the best.

danap3681
07-02-2014, 07:13 AM
Great results so far and only a month in! Please keep us updated. I love to see people doing it right and making great progress!!

jeffaus
07-02-2014, 07:25 AM
Oh hi Jeff :)Hi Patty, oh wait you not talking to me, you talking to Geoff. Nice to see you chiming in from time to time. You are one lucky man John.

bodyhard
07-02-2014, 09:41 AM
Up date, so apparently her hubby doesn't want her going to the gym anymore. According to what she stated he thought it was a phase that she would have gotten over by now.

He was the one watching her children while she came to the gym and he refuses to watch them anymore. I told her to join the new LA fitness that is opening up as they have a babysitting room.

All-Star11
07-02-2014, 09:43 AM
Up date, so apparently her hubby doesn't want her going to the gym anymore. According to what she stated he thought it was a phase that she would have gotten over by now.

He was the one watching her children while she came to the gym and he refuses to watch them anymore. I told her to join the new LA fitness that is opening up as they have a babysitting room.

lol it's unreal how many husbands are like this...
Treat the kids like a job...
Who the hell doesn't want their wife to lose weight? wudda knob

ajdahlheimer
07-02-2014, 09:45 AM
... he thought it was a phase that she would have gotten over by now.

Way for him to have faith in his spouse. What an ass-clown......

danap3681
07-02-2014, 09:49 AM

Hopefully she will do what she needs to in order to continue with what you have helped her learn.

Tell her to tell that fuker this isn't a phase, it is a lifestyle and to go suck a big, fat, hairy nut! :D

bodyhard
07-02-2014, 09:54 AM
Yup today was her training day and she texted me with that info I called her and she was terribly upset. She is trying to find someone to watch her kids for the 3 days. I felt bad for her I could tell by her voice she was crying.

silverlightning
07-02-2014, 09:56 AM
sounds like the guy doesn't know how to be self sufficient.

Cass40
07-02-2014, 10:13 AM
Yeah that wouldn't be my husband.

He's biggest fear is that I'll get fat.

NorwichGrad
07-02-2014, 10:14 AM
Yup today was her training day and she texted me with that info I called her and she was terribly upset. She is trying to find someone to watch her kids for the 3 days. I felt bad for her I could tell by her voice she was crying.

Sounds like a great opportunity to double-dip..

a) Keep training her as you have been and no doubt someday she will achieve a physique worthy to compete on stage.

b) Beat his azz for not supporting his wife.. Teach that prick that real men take good care of their wives.

Brackneyc
07-02-2014, 11:00 AM
Sounds like a great opportunity to double-dip..

a) Keep training her as you have been and no doubt someday she will achieve a physique worthy to compete on stage.

b) Beat his azz for not supporting his wife.. Teach that prick that real men take good care of their wives.

Sadly, anything she does that pisses him off, she will pay for, in some form or fashion. Hopefully she will do what she needs to do to improve her situation.