PDA

View Full Version : What if Riley doesn't re-sign wade and bosh?

waytoodeep03
06-30-2014, 05:27 AM
That would be the ultimate troll job. Why should he though? They suck ass

MusicalFlan
06-30-2014, 05:39 AM
Bosh, maybe with a different roll.
Wade shouldnt have opted out if he were smart, and Riley wouldnt sign him if he were smart. Basketball is a business and at this point Wades Legacy isnt helped anymore by Ray Allen getting him rings

jross2021
06-30-2014, 05:51 AM
Bosh, maybe with a different roll.
Wade shouldnt have opted out if he were smart, and Riley wouldnt sign him if he were smart. Basketball is a business and at this point Wades Legacy isnt helped anymore by Ray Allen getting him rings

Bosh can't play any other role with LeBron. LeBron hinders boshs game so much.

MusicalFlan
06-30-2014, 05:53 AM

Thats why I said maybe. They dont fit together well but he is a good player. If Lebron leaves, no reason not to sign him again.

JetLife21
06-30-2014, 05:54 AM
Bosh will average 20/10 next year if he leaves the Heat.

DasPhilosopher
06-30-2014, 05:55 AM

I agree. I always Bert stared Chris bosh when he would shoot a 3 pointer cause hes a center. Not a shooting guard.

waytoodeep03
06-30-2014, 06:42 AM
Lebron hinders the center, pf and sf roles of players. Only shooters succeed with LeBron because they get to bail him out.

Trapstar4.4
06-30-2014, 07:19 AM
he'd be ruthlessly brilliant. it would honestly blow my mind and I would have to call "GOAT"

I know Wade built Miami and all, but times have changed. his truth worth next year is going to through the floor. i dont even know why he still wants to play. it doesnt even look like fun out there anymore.
i would conditionally retire. have a chat with Riley about getting a job with the organization, where i make fcktons of bonus money in exchange for wiping my contract from the cap considerations

LikeAMachine
06-30-2014, 07:23 AM
I was thinking about this last night. There is no way Wade would have opted out if he weren't fairly confident Lebron was going to re-sign.

jross2021
06-30-2014, 07:42 AM
Lebron hinders the center, pf and sf roles of players. Only shooters succeed with LeBron because they get to bail him out.

Yep, except you're wrong about the SF position. He makes opposing SF's better.

BatteryBro42
06-30-2014, 08:35 AM

How does Lebron hinder their game? Has Lebron ever been matched with a true post presence? You people act like Chris Bosh was ****ing Hakeem down there before playing with James. Bosh offensively has always been more of a 3. He playes elbow extended perimeter basketball.

BatteryBro42
06-30-2014, 08:38 AM
Yep, except you're wrong about the SF position. He makes opposing SF's better.

It's straight man this will be Thon Maker's league in a few years

Cannonsex
06-30-2014, 08:55 AM
Sign Gortat.
Sign Melo.
Sign-n-trade Bosh for Love
Tell Wade to sign for the vetmin or go **** off.

Gortat
Love
James
Melo
Napier

Bench: Wade, Oden, random basketball players.

jross2021
06-30-2014, 08:57 AM
Sign Gortat.
Sign Melo.

Gortat
Love
James
Melo
Napier

not enough help for lebron. Needs more stars.

jross2021
06-30-2014, 08:58 AM
How does Lebron hinder their game? Has Lebron ever been matched with a true post presence? You people act like Chris Bosh was ****ing Hakeem down there before playing with James. Bosh offensively has always been more of a 3. He playes elbow extended perimeter basketball.

He can't have a post presence because he needs a spaced out floor and a clear lane to be successful. People talk about him playing with guys like gortat and al jefferson, but he would absolutely destroy their production. Bosh is the only center capable of shooting 3's like that, apart from if you bring love in but then you're killing his rebounding and post play. But Bosh is a far better player and way more diverse than he's able to play with LeBron.

Tony_S
06-30-2014, 10:31 AM
Sign Gortat.
Sign Melo.

Gortat
Love
James
Melo
Napier

Lmao everytime someone mentions Napier as if he's relevant

RoccoTanno123
06-30-2014, 10:33 AM
He doesn't have a choice. Only they opt out and decide to go somewhere else. There's no way Wade would do that given the current perception of him, and I don't see Chris Bosh as too likely to do that either.

RoccoTanno123
06-30-2014, 10:34 AM
Sign Gortat.
Sign Melo.

Gortat
Love
James
Melo
Napier

There's no way the money could possibly work for that team, and Miami isn't going to pay a gigantic luxury tax.

Doober4
06-30-2014, 10:40 AM
He can't have a post presence because he needs a spaced out floor and a clear lane to be successful. People talk about him playing with guys like gortat and al jefferson, but he would absolutely destroy their production. Bosh is the only center capable of shooting 3's like that, apart from if you bring love in but then you're killing his rebounding and post play. But Bosh is a far better player and way more diverse than he's able to play with LeBron.

Was impressed with how well Spencer Hawes shoots from three, would be a solid pickup for the Heat.

DasPhilosopher
06-30-2014, 10:42 AM
Bosh offensively has always been more of a 3. He playes elbow extended perimeter basketball.

Like this?

http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Metta-World-Peace-elbow2.gif

jross2021
06-30-2014, 10:48 AM
Was impressed with how well Spencer Hawes shoots from three, would be a solid pickup for the Heat.

agreed, if they could get him and move bosh to the 4.

Shabazz
Wade
LeBron
Bosh
Hawes

that would be great. Although, if I were Spo, i'd just start Allen and have LeBron basically run point. Give lebron 3 3-point shooters and wade and you're doingitright.jpg. NOt sure why they went after a "real pg"

3rdring
06-30-2014, 11:42 AM
NOt sure why they went after a "real pg"

cause lebrons walking to ny/dallas/phoenix

waytoodeep03
06-30-2014, 04:01 PM
He doesn't have a choice. Only they opt out and decide to go somewhere else. There's no way Wade would do that given the current perception of him, and I don't see Chris Bosh as too likely to do that either.

wut? Riley could say no thanks guise and use that 52 mill in cap to sign actual decent players