PDA

View Full Version : Need help on beginner plan

boz123tm
06-29-2014, 03:03 AM
Hi been gym for awhile and am aiming to be 8-9 body fat and fairly large not huge tho I am currently 13-14 body fat I can't really choose my dinners as I parents cool that however from before gym 3 am to dinner 6-7 pm anyone got some ideas please

Strobe57
06-29-2014, 05:18 AM
Hi been gym for awhile and am aiming to be 8-9 body fat and fairly large not huge tho I am currently 13-14 body fat I can't really choose my dinners as I parents cool that however from before gym 3 am to dinner 6-7 pm anyone got some ideas please
You're 18 and haven't learned punctuation yet? oi vei

davidolson22
06-29-2014, 06:06 AM
What the heck was the question?

paulup
06-29-2014, 06:44 AM
Hi, I've been going to the gym for awhile and am aiming to be at 8-9% body fat. I am fairly large but not huge, currently 13-14% body fat. I can't really choose my dinners as my parents cook and they decide what we eat. I have a window of time in the afternoon to eat what I want, please recommend something.

Fixed your post so that it is at least coherent.

To answer your question, we can't answer your question. You didn't tell us anything valuable about your current diet, how could anyone recommend additional nutrition advice?

Honestly, be a kid. Slam cheeseburgers, party too much, and hit the gym every day. You're still growing, I'm sure your parents are cooking a fairly balanced meal for you, so just eat and lift, and if you are trying to lose body fat, count your calories and eat at a deficit.