PDA

View Full Version : wow

mikieson
06-28-2014, 12:25 PM
I have let myself go..embarrassed. Disgusted.disappointed. ashamed.

ntrllftr
06-28-2014, 12:30 PM
I'm not surprised by this.

Jtbny
06-28-2014, 12:37 PM
Dead diary today I saw a butterfly. It was beautiful...

Then I went for a walk out by the pond where I stopped to skip rocks. I held hands with my daughter and she told me how excited she was to go to the strawberry festival tonight....

ChazWood
06-28-2014, 12:40 PM
and yet here you are...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162548451

cowboybiker
06-28-2014, 01:09 PM
Repost

djflex
06-28-2014, 01:10 PM
Have you considered zumba?

Old-Time-Lifter
06-28-2014, 01:11 PM
Have you considered zumba?

Richard Simmons is more his style. ;)

theKurp
06-28-2014, 01:12 PM
I think it's time to abandon Extended Rest Interval Training.

cowboybiker
06-28-2014, 01:17 PM
richard simmons is more his style. ;)

P17X

asdf

KRANE
06-28-2014, 01:34 PM
How should we judge that?

Old-Time-Lifter
06-28-2014, 02:02 PM
How should we judge that?

http://fws.gov/duckstamps/Info/EventGallery/Junior/images/04Contest/04JrContestScoreCards.jpg

Phattso
06-28-2014, 02:08 PM
MJ wouldn't be disgusted, disappointed, ashamed.

bodyhard
06-28-2014, 02:12 PM
Get back on your horse and do you Mikey.

Its never too late to start again NEVER.

yettiatcpg
06-28-2014, 02:24 PM

you are one of the many. everyone has let them selves go at one time or another. we feel the shame.
here's the key. are you ready to do something about it?

latebloomingmom
06-28-2014, 02:33 PM
new move
new chapter
up to you really
or ya could just spent some more time...

feeling sorry for yourself
acknowledge it for what it is
move forward

GuyJin
06-28-2014, 02:35 PM
And only now is the OP realizing it.

tl;dr

qwerty
asdf

Karl_Hungus
06-28-2014, 02:57 PM

Mikie, you quit working out, and said just this week that you don't plan on starting up again. What do you expect?

If you don't plan on ever working out again, you should expect your physical condition to continue deteriorating.

Corbi
06-28-2014, 03:11 PM

And yet you won't do anything about it would be my guess.

Brackneyc
06-28-2014, 03:25 PM
http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae227/Ingeloakastimizilian/Troll_spray.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/Ingeloakastimizilian/media/Troll_spray.jpg.html)

Fishman15
06-28-2014, 03:33 PM
http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae227/Ingeloakastimizilian/Troll_spray.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/Ingeloakastimizilian/media/Troll_spray.jpg.html)

Yer gonna need a bigger can...

SP1966
06-28-2014, 03:41 PM
Groundhog day anyone?

BergMuscle
06-28-2014, 04:11 PM

Its never too late to start again NEVER.This^^^^

mikieson
06-28-2014, 04:14 PM
See..now in this thread I deserve all the sh@! you people say..I've totally lost myself over the last 4 years..I'm sorry to myself and to my wife and kids..

Brackneyc
06-28-2014, 04:58 PM
See..now in this thread I deserve all the sh@! you people say..I've totally lost myself over the last 4 years..I'm sorry to myself and to my wife and kids..

That's the spirit Mikie...a hollow apology to the ones you love. Will they carve that into your headstone?

Is this harsh...fckn A right it is. You recognized the problem while you still have time. Too many folks do not, and once they realize how bad it is, there is no chance. You woke up today with full knowledge of the problem, and the solution.

Maybe this will be lost on you, but maybe it will help someone else.

latebloomingmom
06-28-2014, 05:10 PM
That's the spirit Mikie...a hollow apology to the ones you love. Will they carve that into your headstone?

Is this harsh...fckn A right it is. You recognized the problem while you still have time. Too many folks do not, and once they realize how bad it is, there is no chance. You woke up today with full knowledge of the problem, and the solution.

Maybe this will be lost on you, but maybe it will help someone else.wooo..tough love C :)

OP if you want to spend your life
eating/drinking whatever you like
being a couch potato
then by all means my brother
that is your choice
its your life
but why come on here then and make this thread?

if you are hoping for some tough love
from folks who bust their ass each day
then you have it

if you are so depressed you cant seem to make the changes you need
I suggest counseling

Brackneyc
06-28-2014, 05:16 PM
wooo..tough love C :)

OP if you want to spend your life
eating/drinking whatever you like
being a couch potato
then by all means my brother
that is your choice
its your life
but why come on here then and make this thread?

I know guys with much worse problems who do not publicly whine about it. They fix it and move on. At some point, you have to be a grown up.

KRANE
06-28-2014, 05:16 PM
Muscle memory son -- its not a myth. It all comes back (in half the time) once you start training/diet again.

Jtbny
06-28-2014, 05:32 PM
I know guys with much worse problems who do not publicly whine about it. They fix it and move on. At some point, you have to be a grown up.

This! So life didn't go your way OP....that's ok. Tomorrow is a new day...make something of it.

Phattso
06-28-2014, 05:39 PM
Groundhog day anyone?

Please stop the racism.

WWMJD :cool:

SP1966
06-28-2014, 05:40 PM
CduA0TULnow

SP1966
06-28-2014, 05:41 PM
WWMJD :cool:

Fondle a boy?

Phattso
06-28-2014, 05:41 PM
Muscle memory son -- its not a myth. It all comes back (in half the time) once you start training/diet again.

No one ever discusses Fat Memory.

Marinate on that.

Brackneyc
06-28-2014, 05:44 PM

Marinate on that.

Fat memory also comes with a multiplier affect. Fact.

Phattso
06-28-2014, 05:46 PM
Fondle a boy.

Fixed

Yes, it do. Yes, it do.

SP1966
06-28-2014, 05:47 PM
Fixed

Fixed what?

cowboybiker
06-28-2014, 05:48 PM

Bioscience > fact

Phattso
06-28-2014, 05:55 PM
Fixed what.

Fixed again, Grasshopper.

SP1966
06-28-2014, 05:58 PM
Fixed again, Grasshopper.

You broke it, punctuation matters damn it!!

Phattso
06-28-2014, 06:15 PM
You broke it, punctuation matters damn it!!

You are correct. But, by replacing with a Period expresses it as a fact and not a question.

More Tai Chi is needed.

Fishman15
06-28-2014, 06:23 PM

Marinate on that.

There is something to this for sure. Doesn't take long for the cells to blow up again. They linger in wait for the next life challenge in hopes of you caving in to them...

Fishman15
06-28-2014, 06:27 PM
So Mikei, is 6' 2" 250lb the hole you can't get out of? If so, not that impossible of a task at all. Tomorrow is not the perfect day to begin...why not today?

beachguy498
06-29-2014, 04:26 AM
Fark it... go outside and get some color. Everyone looks better with a tan.

Nikonguy
06-29-2014, 04:30 AM

Its never too late to start again NEVER.

so true

Trinity1216
06-29-2014, 04:36 AM
It happens to most of us.

What matters now is "What are YOU going to do about it?"

Hell I moved to MN and discovered the art of Hot Dishes out here. I gained some weight back, not no where near my plump 260+, but enough that I did not feel comfortable and healthy anymore. I MADE the choice to get back at it..... MM works it's not a myth.

No either you get back on track, or stop whining about it and deal with your life as is.

No one can force you, shame you or push you to do it. The ball is in your court.

mikieson
06-29-2014, 05:12 AM
Thanks everyone

bodyhard
06-29-2014, 06:19 AM
And Mikie even if you can't lift weights (for whatever reason) you can always do some kind of exercises to get you started and feeling better about yourself.

I am pretty sure your diet is all f'cked up as well, start there get your diet in order.

mikieson
06-29-2014, 06:39 AM
And Mikie even if you can't lift weights (for whatever reason) you can always do some kind of exercises to get you started and feeling better about yourself.

I am pretty sure your diet is all f'cked up as well, start there get your diet in order.

Thanks BH..everyone knows my story. I think when things went so wrong in my marriage my brain and heart snapped. I lost all my drive to do anything. Sold everything I own and pretty much work and lay in bed. Things are better now with the wife. We are back home and have some long term plans. Once I get my job I'm thinking things should be even more normal. If not I'm getting to a doc asap.

drudixon
06-29-2014, 06:42 AM

Hell I moved to MN and discovered the art of Hot Dishes out here. I gained some weight back, not no where near my plump 260+, but enough that I did not feel comfortable and healthy anymore. I MADE the choice to get back at it..... MM works it's not a myth.

No either you get back on track, or stop whining about it and deal with your life as is.

No one can force you, shame you or push you to do it. The ball is in your court.

But whining about it is so much easier...

I think mikieson needs to look at his pattern of behavior and determine root cause. He's been doing this whine cycle, wash rinse repeat since he joined.

StressMonkey
06-29-2014, 06:44 AM
Make that change

bodyhard
06-29-2014, 06:58 AM
Thanks BH..everyone knows my story. I think when things went so wrong in my marriage my brain and heart snapped. I lost all my drive to do anything. Sold everything I own and pretty much work and lay in bed. Things are better now with the wife. We are back home and have some long term plans. Once I get my job I'm thinking things should be even more normal. If not I'm getting to a doc asap.

No need to dwell on the past, use it yes, but only to remind yourself where you don't want to be again.

Prioritize everything from the most important to the least, write them down, yes write them down. I know that sounds corny but if you don't then out of site out of mind.

if you write your priorities down and check them off as you complete them, no matter how small, you will have a sense of accomplishment.

Take life one day at a time Mikie,

ChazWood
06-29-2014, 07:28 AM
Check this out mikieson; it's very effective.

Cognitive behavioral therapy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_behavioral_therapy)

If you can't afford to see a trained Therapist, perhaps you can start by using one of many self-help books on CBT:

CBT - self-help books (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_28?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=cognitive%20behavioral%20therapy&sprefix=Cognitive+behavioral+therapy%2Caps%2C295)

x-trainer ben
06-29-2014, 07:35 AM

So get back into sports, the ones that you enjoy, or gym training... this chit ain't rocket science!

cowboybiker
06-29-2014, 07:36 AM
Insanity- Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

Nothing changes until something changes.

Figure it out.

mikieson
06-29-2014, 07:40 AM
No need to dwell on the past, use it yes, but only to remind yourself where you don't want to be again.

Prioritize everything from the most important to the least, write them down, yes write them down. I know that sounds corny but if you don't then out of site out of mind.

if you write your priorities down and check them off as you complete them, no matter how small, you will have a sense of accomplishment.

Take life one day at a time Mikie,

Yea that was both mine and my wife's issue..dwelling on the past. We have pretty much broke that wall down. And we are both more positive about things. I really think once we get working again and executing our plan we'll be a lot happier. Baby steps..

DeTazMan
06-29-2014, 09:21 AM

Mikie, Past is the past, you cannot change what happened.. You can however change the future.. You have a decision to make and only you can make it. Keep going the path you are on or take a chance and follow the path that leads to what you want. People will be there to support you and others will try to get you back on the original road,, Choice is yours on which you listen to.

Karl_Hungus
06-29-2014, 10:03 AM
Guys, your breath = wasted.

Not coming down on Mikie, but he has said many times he has no interest in training and does not plan to get back into it. He either wants it, or he doesn't....and he has said quite clearly that he doesn't.

Old-Time-Lifter
06-29-2014, 10:26 AM

Not coming down on Mikie, but he has said many times he has no interest in training and does not plan to get back into it. He either wants it, or he doesn't....and he has said quite clearly that he doesn't.

Personally I think his whole schtick is a scam. He's just a pot stirrer.

dantefrizzoli
06-29-2014, 10:27 AM
Get back to the gym!

KRANE
06-29-2014, 11:13 AM
But whining about it is so much easier...

I think mikieson needs to look at his pattern of behavior and determine root of cause. He's been doing this whine cycle, was rinse repeat since he joined.Tough love?

But he's not whining. He's talking about it. And that's the first step to getting/doing better. I know. I've been there. And more than once.

SP1966
06-29-2014, 11:52 AM
Tough love?

But he's not whining. He's talking about it. And that's the first step to getting/doing better. I know. I've been there. And more than once.

This isn't the first first step, or even the second first first step, or even the third first first step. This is the Mikie show, it repeats annually, sometimes semi-annually.

Oceanside
06-29-2014, 12:30 PM
This isn't the first first step, or even the second first first step, or even the third first first step. This is the Mikie show, it repeats annually, sometimes semi-annually.

Personally I think his whole schtick is a scam. He's just a pot stirrer.

getting worked on an internet message board is one thing ....

but getting worked by a certified retard is kind of funny to watch actually....

these "mother theresa" type answers he's getting from people who have seen his act before are kind of pathetic though.

cowboybiker
06-29-2014, 12:33 PM

No breath wasted here.

Just warming up my thumbs.

Oceanside
06-29-2014, 12:40 PM
my thumbs.

god only knows where they've been.

cowboybiker
06-29-2014, 12:47 PM
god only knows where they've been.

Im not providing pics if thats what you mean.

ntrllftr
06-29-2014, 02:03 PM

You've been here long enough... All the solid advice has been ignored or the "excuses" have been the norm for this poster. The same song and dance!
BTW tell Dennis I say hi :)

mikieson
06-29-2014, 02:36 PM
You've been here long enough... All the solid advice has been ignored or the "excuses" have been the norm for this poster. The same song and dance!

I've never ignored anything. I just fail to execute ..big difference.. And I always appreciate those who take the time to give encouraging words.

bodyhard
06-29-2014, 02:39 PM
Hey man you can't stop giving people advice just because they don't take it, that is giving up on them.

Who knows maybe one day Mikie will wake up and smell the coffee and do right for himself, advice is free man and it never hurt anyone.

ntrllftr
06-29-2014, 02:40 PM
I've never ignored anything. I just fail to execute ..big difference.. And I always appreciate those who take the time to give encouraging words.

As I said... I and many others have tried to help you in the past and you didn't "execute". Same thing as not following advice!

DeTazMan
06-29-2014, 02:41 PM
Hey man you can't stop giving people advice just because they don't take it, that is giving up on them.

Who knows maybe one day Mikie will wake up and smell the coffee and do right for himself, advice is free man and it never hurt anyone.

^^^^ Agree with this....

ntrllftr
06-29-2014, 02:42 PM

This clown I give up on!!!

GuyJin
06-29-2014, 02:44 PM
Nothing to see here, folks, move along, train wreck happened just as the OP intended, move along, nothing to see here...

bodyhard
This clown I give up on!!!

LOL, I can picture Mikie in a clown suit

ntrllftr
^^^^ Agree with this....

Seriously... 7 years of the same song and dance and you think magically they're gonna get it?

Brackneyc
06-29-2014, 02:50 PM
My advice is to anyone who is still constitutionally capable of change. I use dumbass threads like this to put it out there.

cowboybiker
06-29-2014, 03:03 PM
Its threads like this that bring out a kinder, softer, gentler Bodyhard.

GuyJin
06-29-2014, 03:05 PM
LOL, I can picture Mikie in a clown suit
---

You haven't seen his Sonic picture of him standing by the highway, have you?

:D

SP1966
06-29-2014, 03:13 PM
And I always appreciate those who take the time to give encouraging words.

You go girl!!

Karl_Hungus
06-29-2014, 03:18 PM
---

I know people give him sh!t, but the Sonic job is one thing Mikie did right. He was unemployed for years and took some initiative (a rarity for Mikie) and got himself a job. There is no shame in working to put food on the table for your family....whether that be Sonic or anywhere else.

mikieson
06-29-2014, 03:21 PM
---

Still not sure where people are coming up with Sonic but i guess its funny.. And it hasn't been 7 years that all this is been going on its been since about 2010. Thanks for any kind words I appreciate it sometimes that's all a person needs..

SP1966
06-29-2014, 03:24 PM
Thanks for any kind words I appreciate it sometimes that's all a person needs..

You're welcome!

eomrat
06-29-2014, 03:43 PM
I know people give him sh!t, but the Sonic job is one thing Mikie did right. He was unemployed for years and took some initiative (a rarity for Mikie) and got himself a job. There is no shame in working to put food on the table for your family....whether that be Sonic or anywhere else.

This X 1000.

Never understood why people made fun of Mikie for working. It reeks of bullying to degrade someone because their profession doesn't meet your standards. I admire all who work at an honorable living.

ntrllftr
06-29-2014, 03:49 PM
This X 1000.

Never understood why people made fun of Mikie for working. It reeks of bullying to degrade someone because their profession doesn't meet your standards. I admire all who work at an honorable living.

Bro, it's a lie... even Mikie himself doesn't know what you are talking about....

Still not sure where people are coming up with Sonic but i guess its funny..s..

Old-Time-Lifter
06-29-2014, 04:09 PM
Bro, it's a lie... even Mikie himself doesn't know what you are talking about....

It's because he's made up so many stories here he even forgot one...

Song / Dance / Nonsense all along

/thread

mikieson
06-29-2014, 04:20 PM
I was only unemployed for 1 1/2 years..sonic was an option but I went to a sonic type place that was way slower and easier. I was not good at reading the screens and keeping up in faster stores..when they closed down I went to dollar general.. Then when we moved to Vegas I did security for about a year then got hired on at the DMV..now that we moved back home I've been studying to drive school bus. I've never told a single lie to anyone here. I have no reason to lie. People just like to stir up things..

Corbi
06-29-2014, 04:35 PM
Not Sonic, it was KN or K&N Rootbeer. Big difference cause at Sonic he would have needed to wear rollerblades :D

SP1966
06-29-2014, 04:35 PM
Not Sonic, it was KN or K&N Rootbeer. Big difference cause at Sonic he would have needed to wear rollerblades :D

Well at least he has the titties for the job!

mikieson
06-29-2014, 04:46 PM

You actually remember the name??!! Wow..

ntrllftr
06-29-2014, 04:52 PM
You actually remember the name??!! Wow..

People with half a brain remember stuff. Simple as that. Why do you waste peoples time. "Newer" people who don't know any better would waste key strokes trying to help. You clearly don't want to listen to any help. So, why waste peoples time?

SP1966
06-29-2014, 04:53 PM
People with half a brain remember stuff. Simple as that. Why do you waste peoples time. "Newer" people who don't know any better would waste key strokes trying to help. You clearly don't want to listen to any help. So, why waste peoples time?

One hint: It begins with an A and ends with TTENTION.

cowboybiker
06-29-2014, 04:55 PM
One hint: It begins with an A and ends with TTENTION.

So it doesn't end with whore?

SP1966
06-29-2014, 04:56 PM
So it doesn't end with whore?

No, that's BodyHard!

Oceanside
06-29-2014, 05:01 PM
I went to sonic for the first time about a year ago and had the chicken strips...

they sucked...

which is just further proof that mikie's an assh0le !

Corbi
06-29-2014, 05:03 PM
I went to sonic for the first time about a year ago and had the chicken strips...

they sucked...

which is just further proof that mikie's an assh0le !

I like the meat filled breakfast burrito and the tots are good as well. Don't like their burgers.

Oceanside
06-29-2014, 05:10 PM
I like the meat filled breakfast burrito and the tots are good as well. Don't like their burgers.

the only soncis around me are pretty far out of the way..

same thing with in and outs...

all the crappy ones like jack in the box,McDonalds and carls jr are all over though....

which is yet further proof that Mikies an assh0le !

Phattso
06-29-2014, 05:13 PM

they sucked...

The chicken strips aint no good without the gravy. C'mon. Everybody knows that :cool:

Corbi
06-29-2014, 05:14 PM
Never understood the cult like following with In N Out? Been to one in Vegas as well as one in Oakland, they were ok and I would eat at them again but they weren't Oh My God this is the best damn burger I have ever had.

cowboybiker
06-29-2014, 05:15 PM
Never had Sonic.

latebloomingmom
06-29-2014, 05:16 PM
Never had Sonic.they have one in Lincoln..seems like I took the kids there once because they have lots of different kinds of milkshakes..

Oceanside
06-29-2014, 05:19 PM
Never understood the cult like following with In N Out? Been to one in Vegas as well as one in Oakland, they were ok and I would eat at them again but they weren't Oh My God this is the best damn burger I have ever had.

I'm not terribly big on fast food but in and out is probably the best

Corbi
06-29-2014, 05:26 PM
I'm not terribly big on fast food but in and out is probably the best

Haul your ancient ass up to San Francisco and have a Super Duper burger, best damn burger I have ever had.

mikieson
06-29-2014, 06:24 PM
I've been to all the "best" burger joints in Vegas...Wendy's beats all of the over priced hyped up places.

cowboybiker
06-29-2014, 06:29 PM
Fuddruckers.

The name alone makes me want to eat there

Corbi
06-29-2014, 06:30 PM
I've been to all the "best" burger joints in Vegas...Wendy's beats all of the over priced hyped up places.

That one overpriced $it hole right in front of Caesars with the overpriced deserts, they wanted $10 for a fukkin hotdog!

Corbi
06-29-2014, 06:32 PM
Fuddruckers.

The name alone makes me want to eat there

Best part of Fudds is the tub of hot cheese, pump it all over your fries.

JediRN
06-29-2014, 06:33 PM
Insanity- Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

Wish that were true with my 20 sided die. If only I had made that Dex check in Neverwinter.

GuyJin
06-29-2014, 08:18 PM
Never had Sonic.
--

Me, too, but then again, I live in Japan, so all they have here are McDikkies and KFC. Oh, and Mister Donut. (This is in Kansai. I don't know about the Kanto area).

Big thing here is Bikkuri Donkey. Gusto and Volks are also family-oriented places, not so much fast food but pre-prepared dishes the staff nukes and serves. Bikkuri Donkey's food is typical fare, but the deserts are pretty decent. Last time I had great pizza was when I went through Detroit airport on my way to Toronto to visit my sister with my family in 2008. Little Caesar's was great!

I miss good Western-style junk food...

pharmamarketer
06-29-2014, 08:28 PM
Jump

SP1966
06-29-2014, 08:40 PM
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/214/c/b/askhole_by_epicmanphilip-d59i37s.jpg

mikieson
06-30-2014, 06:00 AM
Jump

Your mamas arss..

Trinity1216
06-30-2014, 07:02 AM

Will do, he has been out of it this past week, had a minor operation but he is on the mend. Getting old sucks lol Hope you and the family are doing well.

Mikie we have been doing this now for years. I TOTALLY get falling off the wagon and being disgusted with yourself.

Leave that all behind.... begin your new journey, prove us all wrong. Start a journal and post in it daily. Even if it is to say hey I walked a mile today.... it's a start.

I just got done with my walk this morning, it felt great, today is my cardio day and I prefer walking outside than in a gym. Now I am off to go look at some land. Life has so much to offer, start with baby steps and before you know it, it will become habit again.

mikieson
06-30-2014, 08:53 AM
Will do, he has been out of it this past week, had a minor operation but he is on the mend. Getting old sucks lol Hope you and the family are doing well.

Mikie we have been doing this now for years. I TOTALLY get falling off the wagon and being disgusted with yourself.

Leave that all behind.... begin your new journey, prove us all wrong. Start a journal and post in it daily. Even if it is to say hey I walked a mile today.... it's a start.

I just got done with my walk this morning, it felt great, today is my cardio day and I prefer walking outside than in a gym. Now I am off to go look at some land. Life has so much to offer, start with baby steps and before you know it, it will become habit again.
Thanks as soon as things start settling here I promise to myself things will change.

DeTazMan
06-30-2014, 10:02 AM
Thanks as soon as things start settling here I promise to myself things will change.

Mikie. Understand things being hectic. Just remember if you wait for the perfect time to change, It may never happen. Working out and eating right will give you more energy and focus to get things settled. It is also a great stress and emotional release... Dont wait for everything to fall in line.. Place everything where you want it to be

KRANE
07-02-2014, 07:14 PM
Opie's not the only one who's gone into hibernation mode. I let myself go too when depression set in after an injury that sidelined my workouts altogether. Even though I'm still in recoup mode I'm back in the gym trying to keep moving. I've given myself two months to get my waist back into flat mode. So that's my goal for now since I can't do a lot of weight training at the moment. Just some very light stuff.

I've always said if I ever saw myself getting fat I'd have the willpower to control it. Now I've reached the point where I get to put that claim to the test. The muscle gains will have to wait until I get better. Right now its just about getting my waist down and/or seeing my abs again. So diet and crunches, which I can still do without compromise. I invite all of you to keep me honest, and maybe OP will join in. Stay tunes.

Its never too late to start again NEVER.We'll see.