PDA

View Full Version : To my HATERZ who don't gif me backhanded compliments for being great at life

GuyJin
06-27-2014, 05:22 AM
I dare you.

I double, no, TRIPLE-DOG dare you to tell me why you can't accomplish the following:

1. Have a marriage that lasts more than ten minutes.
2. Be reasonably good looking so that you don't go to jail for disturbing the peace whenever you go out in public.
3. Write books about gender switches, lesbian MC's, and aliens, not all in that order.
4. Speak and write fluently in at least another language besides Engrish.
5. Have women tell you how wonderful you are in bed and can last more than five minutes. I love being called "bear". Deal.

I'm tired of being the only one kewl enough for this forum. So c'mon, keyboard hacks and hackettes, show me how kewl you really are.

;)

GoatNapper
06-27-2014, 05:24 AM
done all except the books! but i consistantly drive a big truck where no other big trucks go....BOOM!

latebloomingmom
06-27-2014, 05:35 AM
ok got this one..mine lasted for twenty years
2. Be reasonably good looking so that you don't go to jail for disturbing the peace whenever you go out in public.
well I do keep half my face covered so its all good :)
3. Write books about gender switches, lesbian MC's,and aliens, not all in that order.
could probably write these with my big pack of crayolas but that doesnt mean anyone is gonna wanna read them :D
ummmmm....cursing counts right? ;)
5. Have women tell you how wonderful you are in bed and can last more than five minutes. I love being called "bear". Deal.
have women tell me how wonderful I am in bed.....whew this could be a tough one ....might have to get back to you ;)

whatevergirl
06-27-2014, 05:37 AM
Is this going to be the title of your next book? :D

Happy Friday! ;)

deadwoodgregg
06-27-2014, 05:43 AM
I dare you.

I double, no, TRIPLE-DOG dare you to tell me why you can't accomplish the following:

3. Write books about gender switches, lesbian MC's, and aliens, not all in that order.

I'm tired of being the only one kewl enough for this forum. So c'mon, keyboard hacks and hackettes, show me how kewl you really are.

;)

BLAH BLAH BLAH YAP YAP YAP

http://i.imgur.com/V0b17zU.gif

SteveWright1
06-27-2014, 06:08 AM
I dare you.

had 2 , 1st one lasted 13 years , this one still going at 14

nature is not an equal opportunities supporter

because I am not inclined to do that

Speak Mandarin - only read a little, also speak some Cantonese and Taiwanese

five minutes? who has that amount of free time these days?

;)

it says message too short, because I typed my answers in your quote
it says I need to type 3 characters

OK
Mickey Mouse
Daffy Duck
Pluto

will they do?

JediRN
06-27-2014, 06:14 AM

strong "Engrish"

I just can't compete...so I'll just have to hate you.

:)

jeffaus
06-27-2014, 07:30 AM
Ive hated you since we were kids and I didn't even know you then.................................that's how much I hate you.

Cass40
06-27-2014, 07:50 AM
3 and 5 might be a challenge but others are easy :)

so-tex
06-27-2014, 07:51 AM
What jeffaus said.

BootneckBrah
06-27-2014, 07:54 AM
Ive hated you since we were kids and I didn't even know you then.................................that's how much I hate you.

Still mad about Nanking crew?

GuyJin
06-27-2014, 07:55 AM
Okay bros and brohettes, I can tell you're all jelly about me being so...me, but lemme tell y'all something.

I was once like you. Single, poor, friendless. No physique to speak of, a lousy job, no free time...

It all changed when I developed my mantra. "Do it first."

That's right. Do it before anyone else does. Doesn't matter what the "it" is, just do it first, claim you did it first, write some bullsh!t about it first, claim that...and then go on forums either with or without selfies and claim it over and over until everyone accepts your superiority and nuthugs you or sticks you on Ignore.

Sometimes I can't live with how awesome I am.
:D

steffo99
06-27-2014, 07:58 AM
1. I am a sloot.
2. I make Brad Pitt look like a hobo.
3. I see no reason to write about ladyboys.
4. Skulle tro att min svenska är flytande.
5. A gentleman never tells, or something..

ArchAngel'73
06-27-2014, 08:01 AM
I dare you.

;)

1. WhyTF would I want to be married for?
My awesomeness cannot be tamed to just one woman.

2. The "ArchAngel'73 Deterrent" is much like a nuclear one, in my presence all battles and women are considered mine by default.
Compered to me you simply don't have a chance.

3. Books are for money grabbing capitalists.
I write tales of my awesomeness for free and go through historical reasons why I am awesome.
I share with the people so they may strive for more.
Kinda like the Bible, but online.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106517151&highlight=tales+fitness+factory

4. English, French, and German are at my command as well as "hood rat".
More importantly, I speak "bodybuilder". It is more difficult to learn than Russian. ;)

5. Bears are hairy fat gay men.
-just sayin'

Of course I can last longer than 5 min. in bed.
I need to be careful to whom I'm spreading my seed to...one shot of my seeds of awesomeness might make the lady implode if she is not worthy.
It can indeed be a curse.

At the end of the day GuyJin it all boils down to this:

Me > You

latebloomingmom
06-27-2014, 08:05 AM
are you sure you even have any haters? :)

hmmmm OS probably could have given ya a few pointers
before he went all soft..

such a shame really

sorry no hate for you GuyJin :D

cowboybiker
06-27-2014, 08:08 AM
I can honestly say I have not been to jail for disturbing the peace.

Many other reasons, but not that one.

latebloomingmom
06-27-2014, 08:13 AM
I can honestly say I have not been to jail for disturbing the peace.

Many other reasons, but not that one.da hell....

random comments thread>>>>>
or maybe
<<<<<<
^^^^^^

I dunno man look around for it would ya :rolleyes:

cowboybiker
06-27-2014, 08:14 AM
da hell....

random comments thread>>>>>
or maybe
<<<<<<
^^^^^^

I dunno man look around for it would ya :rolleyes:

Its on his list.

Or was it tl; dr for ya?

latebloomingmom
06-27-2014, 08:16 AM
Its on his list.

Or was it tl; dr for ya?
it was...hmmmm what number?

cowboybiker
06-27-2014, 08:21 AM
it was...hmmmm what number?
Good lawd woman!

Number 2.

latebloomingmom
06-27-2014, 08:23 AM
Good lawd woman!

Number 2.ooooooooooooo I gotcha ;)

like I read past the good looking part :D
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-4243-Tina-Fey-Liz-Lemon-self-high-f-YqUc.gif

cowboybiker
06-27-2014, 08:26 AM
ooooooooooooo I gotcha ;)

like I read past the good looking part :D

I see that Evelyn Wood speed reading course is working out.

latebloomingmom
06-27-2014, 08:27 AM
I see that Evelyn Wood speed reading course is working out.
whatever man whatever..is she related to Tiger? :D
you know how much I gotta read in a year?
sheeeet I just knock the words I dont like outta the way
otCpCn0l4Wo

ChazWood
06-27-2014, 08:43 AM
That's right. Do it before anyone else does. Doesn't matter what the "it" is, just do it first, claim you did it first, write some bullsh!t about it first, claim that...and then go on forums either with or without selfies and claim it over and over until everyone accepts your superiority and nuthugs you or sticks you on Ignore.
This place has an "ignore" feature?

Suh-weeeeeet!

uhhh... how use, plz. :)

GuyJin
06-27-2014, 08:48 AM
1. WhyTF would I want to be married for?
My awesomeness cannot be tamed to just one woman.

2. The "ArchAngel'73 Deterrent" is much like a nuclear one, in my presence all battles and women are considered mine by default.
Compered to me you simply don't have a chance.

3. Books are for money grabbing capitalists.
I write tales of my awesomeness for free and go through historical reasons why I am awesome.
I share with the people so they may strive for more.
Kinda like the Bible, but online.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106517151&highlight=tales+fitness+factory

4. English, French, and German are at my command as well as "hood rat".
More importantly, I speak "bodybuilder". It is more difficult to learn than Russian. ;)

5. Bears are hairy fat gay men.
-just sayin'

Of course I can last longer than 5 min. in bed.
I need to be careful to whom I'm spreading my seed to...one shot of my seeds of awesomeness might make the lady implode if she is not worthy.
It can indeed be a curse.

At the end of the day GuyJin it all boils down to this:

Me > You
---

I see that I have a challenger. No matter. So be it.

1. You'd have to find a woman first. That takes care of spreading your seed. The only spreading you have to worry about is on your keyboard.

2. Claiming women by default makes any argument you make invalid, and like the bunneh with the pancake on its head, your argument is invalid.

3. Books are to be read and bought and I've never lied about making money off them if I can. Are you a Commie? Commies don't read unless it's Chairman Mao's l'il red book or something on 'juche' by L'il Kim.

4. You spelled "compared" incorrectly. I imagine your so-called 'command' of French and German--two highly overrated ways of communicating which I put on a level with a chimp hurling feces except that they use words--is the same.:D

5. Bears may be fat, but their sexual orientation is not a factor. For the record, I'm straight.

You can last longer in bed than five minutes? You'd have to FIND someone first.

Bottom line: Me--way more than you.
Deal with it. I have. I accept my awesomeness. Soon, all others will, too.
;)

silverlightning
06-27-2014, 09:18 AM
i got them all covered except #3 as I have no interest in that subject.

ArchAngel'73
06-27-2014, 09:21 AM
---

I see that I have a challenger. No matter. So be it.

1. You'd have to find a woman first. That takes care of spreading your seed. The only spreading you have to worry about is on your keyboard.

2. Claiming women by default makes any argument you make invalid, and like the bunneh with the pancake on its head, your argument is invalid.

3. Books are to be read and bought and I've never lied about making money off them if I can. Are you a Commie? Commies don't read unless it's Chairman Mao's l'il red book or something on 'juche' by L'il Kim.

4. You spelled "compared" incorrectly. I imagine your so-called 'command' of French and German--two highly overrated ways of communicating which I put on a level with a chimp hurling feces except that they use words--is the same.:D

5. Bears may be fat, but their sexual orientation is not a factor. For the record, I'm straight.

You can last longer in bed than five minutes? You'd have to FIND someone first.

Bottom line: Me--way more than you.
;)

Don't make me fly over there
put you in a camel clutch
phuck ur azz
and teach you some humility.

(now go google "Iron Shiek and humility" and thank for me the lulz)

DuracellBunny
06-27-2014, 09:35 AM
hmmmm OS probably could have given ya a few pointers
before he went all soft..

such a shame really

Not the kind of thing a guy wants to hear a woman say ;)

Jtbny
06-27-2014, 09:49 AM
phuck ur azz

But would that last at least 5 min?

deadwoodgregg
06-27-2014, 10:31 AM
;)Looking for something awesome about this thread..........................

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/aKzBZ0W_460sa.gif

Found it!

GreenWave1
06-27-2014, 11:04 AM
I dare you.

;)

1. Check.
2. Check.
3. I've caused many women to go lesbian. Does that count?
4. I speak fluent pimp.
5. See #3

amidoinitrite?

HoosierHardGain
06-27-2014, 12:03 PM
phuck ur azz

http://i.imgur.com/r1STf6o.gif

GuyJin
06-27-2014, 03:53 PM
1. Check.
2. Check.
3. I've caused many women to go lesbian. Does that count?
4. I speak fluent pimp.
5. See #3

amidoinitrite?
---

Are you a member of the ForeverAloneCrew?
:)

GuyJin
06-27-2014, 03:58 PM
phuck ur azz

----

Googled it.
:eek:

Y'all talk aboot being straight, but you would toss in teh gay reference...not that there's anything wrong with that...or something.

Yanno, I just had an epiphany this morning after I finished a mini-training session.
I am so awesome it's hard to put words down to describe it. So you'll have to do it for me. Rep me, bishes, praise me, exalt me, sing odes of joy to my existence, and only then, after your lives are in ashes, do you have my permission to neg CowboyBiker, so-tex, and Brian.

latebloomingmom
06-27-2014, 04:07 PM
we are such a warm and supportive and loving group on here aren't we???? sigh just warms the cockhold..err cockles of my heart
http://www.thebluegrassspecial.com/archive/2012/february2012/_images-feb-2012/animated-heart.gif

jeffaus
06-27-2014, 11:42 PM
Still mad about Nanking crew?A simple apology would suffice, but no, they go and claim our sovereign islands as their own instead.

GuyJin
06-28-2014, 12:05 AM
If you're talking about the Senkaku Islands, Jeff, they're Japanese-owned. The US transferred ownership of them to Japan in the late '60's.

As for the Takeshima chain of islands, they're also Japanese-owned. The Koreans call them Tokdo (or Dokdo), but the World Court seems to favor Japanese ownership. I'm aware of the animosity between both peoples, but legally they belong to Japan.

And it ain't about the islands themselves. It's about the natural gas deposits and them fishies around the islands.

jeffaus
06-28-2014, 12:53 AM
If you're talking about the Senkaku Islands, Jeff, they're Japanese-owned. The US transferred ownership of them to Japan in the late '60's.

As for the Takeshima chain of islands, they're also Japanese-owned. The Koreans call them Tokdo (or Dokdo), but the World Court seems to favor Japanese ownership. I'm aware of the animosity between both peoples, but legally they belong to Japan.

And it ain't about the islands themselves. It's about the natural gas deposits and them fishies around the islands.LOL, I actually couldnt care less about the islands Jess, I was being sarcastic. Ownership is debatable as all sides have arguments they put forward, but nonetheless, yes you are right, its not about the islands themselves, its all about the resources around the islands. Its always about resources, but as is the norm, politicians will never state real reasons.

GuyJin
06-28-2014, 01:52 AM
LOL, I actually couldnt care less about the islands Jess, I was being sarcastic. Ownership is debatable as all sides have arguments they put forward, but nonetheless, yes you are right, its not about the islands themselves, its all about the resources around the islands. Its always about resources, but as is the norm, politicians will never state real reasons.
---

My Google sarcasm meter is in sore need of an uphaul, I can tell you that much. I really have to work on that.

The issue here is a contentious one and it always comes down to cash. Who's got it, who don't, and who's got the power and the muscle to make it count. As for the pols, they're all thieves as far as I'm concerned.

so-tex
06-28-2014, 01:54 AM
What the fuk is this thread actually about?
Cliffs please :)

Mindi912
06-28-2014, 02:52 AM
I dare you.

;)

My mamma always told me I was a good little drawer (as in artist)

GuyJin
06-28-2014, 06:18 AM
What the fuk is this thread actually about?
Cliffs please :)
---

Steffo just made you his little bish.

GuyJin
06-28-2014, 06:19 AM
My mamma always told me I was a good little drawer (as in artist)
---

Your mamma was right! You are a terrific artist!

Seriously, people, Paula is great. I've seen her work and it is, in one word, superb.