PDA

View Full Version : It is time......To my Haters of the OV35

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 10:38 AM
And you know who you are....

ITS BEEN TOO QUIET HERE OF LATE, SO

Answer these questions in silence, in the comfort of your home, behind your keyboard where you are safe from me.....

1. Why do you hate fact that each year I just get better and better?

2. Why do you hate the fact that I am such a good fighter.

3. Why do you hate the fact that I am good looking and women want me.

4. Why do you hate the fact that I have a loving and close knitted family.

5. Why do you hate the fact that I am still married after 32 years and still madly in love with my wife and vice verse?

6. Why do you hate the fact that I am such a good father.

And last but not least

Why do you hate the fact that I am no longer in a wheelchair, but kicking ass in the gym, have an awesome build and taking names....

Come at me my haters....

:D :D :D

mikieson
06-26-2014, 11:24 AM
Nobody loves BH more than BH..

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 11:25 AM

Finally someone with balls, small ones, but balls nonetheless

Don't change Mikey no matter how many people on here diss and make fun of you ;)

DeTazMan
06-26-2014, 11:26 AM
SAme answer to all 7 questions... JEALOUSY :D

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 11:27 AM

That's sounds like a challenge!

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 11:28 AM
SAme answer to all 7 questions... JEALOUSY :D

Mucho respeto amigo.....

That's sounds like a challenge!

Mikey couldn't challenge a fly.

DeTazMan
06-26-2014, 11:38 AM

If you dont love yourself the most, why would somebody else

mikieson
06-26-2014, 11:43 AM
Finally someone with balls, small ones, but balls nonetheless

Don't change Mikey no matter how many people on here diss and make fun of you ;)

lol..;)

silverlightning
06-26-2014, 12:02 PM
the first 2 i was LMAO. the rest respect.

Cass40
06-26-2014, 12:04 PM
So far I have learned that you have one hater, and your hater also has tons of haters.

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 12:05 PM

That actually makes a lot of sense. For real.

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 12:11 PM

Truer words can not be said...

Learn to love yourself before you can love others....

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 12:13 PM
the first 4 i was LMAO. the rest respect.

So you are only half a hater??? WTF man, either you are a full hater or not there is no in between!!!

What I hate more than a hater is a half a hater!

reddog140
06-26-2014, 12:15 PM
4,5,6 and the bolded part is because I assume you had a good father. The first 3 must be those irresistible Puerto Rican genes :)

mikieson
06-26-2014, 12:16 PM
So far I have learned that you have one hater, and your hater also has tons of haters.

I dont hate BH..we just bump horns..

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 12:17 PM
BH--I'm newer here but have heard you speak of your "haters" often. Where/Who are these posters? You sure these haters just aren't in your head?

I've seen the haters come out for ID several times. Any time I've even remotely disagreed with him on something--my reps sky rocket--courtesy of all his hate crew repping me. Looks like ID's haters > BH Haters, brah....

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 12:19 PM
4,5,6 and the bolded part is because I assume you had a good father. The first 3 must be those irresistible Puerto Rican genes :)

My father was The Man for sure, so much respect for that man it is ridiculous...

Ask my wife she is now a Puerto Rican by injection....:D

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 12:23 PM
BH--I'm newer here but have heard you speak of your "haters" often. Where/Who are these posters? You sure these haters just aren't in your head?

I've seen the haters come out for ID several times. Any time I've even remotely disagreed with him on something--my reps sky rocket--courtesy of all his hate crew repping me. Looks like ID's haters > BH Haters, brah....

I would mentioned them but I would get banned in an instance. :D :D

And are you serious about the haters???

Man check out all of my threads how many people do you think it takes to make it a 1 star? LMFAO!!

And you were not around when I was in an accident and landed in a wheelchair, I got many PM's stating that it was good what had happen to me and that I should remain a cripple.

Now those were real haters, they are no longer here, or maybe they are and are using a different screen name.

Jtbny
06-26-2014, 12:25 PM
Well let's do this thread right John....who are the haters in your opioion? I want names :D none of this pussy footing around...let's know who hates you. I always assumed it was a joke with the 1 stat threads but that there weren't any "real" haters here.

For the record...I've met you in person and you are exactly like I pictured you would be. Having grown up in my hood of NY (Newburgh) I kinda knew what to expect before meeting you. Hard for me to believe if anyone actually met you that they would not like you or enjoy your company.

So who are the haters...names man...we need names....

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 12:28 PM
Well let's do this thread right John....who are the haters in your opioion? I want names :D none of this pussy footing around...let's know who hates you. I always assumed it was a joke with the 1 stat threads but that there weren't any "real" haters here.

For the record...I've met you in person and you are exactly like I pictured you would be. Having grown up in my hood of NY (Newburgh) I kinda knew what to expect before meeting you. Hard for me to believe if anyone actually met you that they would not like you or enjoy your company.

So who are the haters...names man...we need names....

Why don't we put the onuses on the haters themselves?

Lets see how much of a man/woman they really are and just come out and say it....

But alas they wont...they just hide behind the keyboard....

bustasinclair
06-26-2014, 12:31 PM
hard for me to believe if anyone actually met you that they would not like you or enjoy your company.

^^^ QFT

Couldn't agree more.

Jtbny
06-26-2014, 12:32 PM
Why don't we put the onuses on the haters themselves?

Lets see how much of a man/woman they really are and just come out and say it....

But alas they wont...they just hide behind the keyboard....

I guess that's my point...do they really exist?

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 12:34 PM
^^^ QFT

Couldn't agree more.

Thanks for the props man.

I guess that's my point...do they really exist?

I guess they were imaginary PM's, arguments, and one stars........

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 12:36 PM

So PM a list of names to people then, BH.

Jtbny
06-26-2014, 12:37 PM

The PMs would be a pretty good indicator :D But again I thought the one star thing was a running joke? I mean...it's not a quality BH thread unless it's missing stars man :)

Cass40
06-26-2014, 12:38 PM

You said PM's were before and one stars have become a joke. I mostly see you get love here.
And whoever would say that about you staying in wheelchair is a miserable human being.

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 12:41 PM
Yeah I don't get any more PM's Fitty took care of that.

Now it is more of a running Joke.

I have more friends on here than not and I have met plenty of folks here IRL and they are mad kool..

So from time to time I rattle some feathers and see if they come out of hiding :D :D

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 12:45 PM
So PM a list of names to people then, BH.

So let me get this straight, you want me to be a snitch?

You don't know me very well do you?

Funny but I have respect for some of my haters, the real ones I mean.

The worst kind of hater is the one that pretends to be your friend but then goes behind your back at the very first opportunity he/she gets and talks sh!t about you.

Real haters have my respect because they tell you to your face they don't like you.

For example I don't like Kennedy, said if I ever was to meet him IRL I would beat the sh!t out of him and he doesn't likes me and keeps it real. I don't like him, but I respect him.

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 12:54 PM
So let me get this straight, you want me to be a snitch?

No, but it would at least back the claim up with some tangible evidence. Since I've been here, all I've seen is you get more love than Cass at a conjugal visit, brah.....

Cass40
06-26-2014, 01:02 PM
Since I've been here, all I've seen is you get more love than Cass at a conjugal visit, brah.....
:eek:

steffo99
06-26-2014, 01:05 PM
Who can hate this guy? :)

http://i.imgur.com/TqZ7zmq.gif

Jelly (no hate) of dance moves.

That's messed up with the pm's though. I wasn't sure what the deal was with the one star thing either - also thought it was just some friendly fun.
I try to not carry around hate for anyone - doesn't seem worth it to me.

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 01:05 PM
No, but it would at least back the claim up with some tangible evidence. Since I've been here, all I've seen is you get more love than Cass at a conjugal visit, brah.....

You see you are doing it right now, you are indirectly calling me a liar, which is all good.

The thing is I don't give a f'ck if you believe me or not, it is what it is.

Now does that mean I don't like you? No not at all, but where I come from I don't have to justify myself to anyone. You indirectly are calling me a liar doesn't mean I don't like you, but I would respect you more if you said, "BH seems to me you are f'cking lying" Ya feel me?

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 01:07 PM
Who can hate this guy? :)

http://i.imgur.com/TqZ7zmq.gif

Jelly (no hate) of dance moves.

That's messed up with the pm's though. I wasn't sure what the deal was with the one star thing either - also thought it was just some friendly fun.
I try to not carry around hate for anyone - doesn't seem worth it to me.

Good times with the OV35 crew in AC for sure :D :D

acrawlingchaos
06-26-2014, 01:08 PM
If you have haters, there may be a good chance they don't like you because you're just an a**hole.

Food for thought.

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 01:10 PM
If you have haters, there may be a good chance they don't like you because you're just an a**hole.

Food for thought.
Exactly

Who is to say haters are wrong.

But like I said it is the fake haters that suck

So ACC which one are you?

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 01:11 PM
:eek:

A lot of peeps like doin' a woman in the can.......

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 01:13 PM

LOL, that did not come out right man....

Cass40
06-26-2014, 01:14 PM

Wait.. am I in prison or the guy?

If it's me, what was my crime?

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 01:14 PM
You see you are doing it right now, you are indirectly calling me a liar, which is all good.

The thing is I don't give a f'ck if you believe me or not, it is what it is.

Now does that mean I don't like you? No not at all, but where I come from I don't have to justify myself to anyone. You indirectly are calling me a liar doesn't mean I don't like you, but I would respect you more if you said, "BH seems to me you are f'cking lying" Ya feel me?

No I believe yah. I figured if they all left or have new screen-names, it ain't really snitching.

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 01:15 PM
LOL, that did not come out right man....

That's the joke (it can be taken either way in the context). Stole it from Quagmire on Family Guy.

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 01:16 PM
No I believe yah. I figured if they all left or have new screen-names, it ain't really snitching.

Kool, then we are good.

acrawlingchaos
06-26-2014, 01:20 PM
Exactly

Who is to say haters are wrong.

But like I said it is the fake haters that suck

So ACC which one are you?I don't hate you, I just think you're an a**hole. Though I've believed for some time that you really just like to push buttons. A "hater" wishes you ill will John, I wish nothing but the best.

To be honest... you have nothing I want. I love my life, my family, my woman, and I never go without.

However, I am envious of the big family. Everything turned to sh*t when my parents divorced 10 yrs ago and the family has pretty much scattered. Little jealous.

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 01:22 PM
I don't hate you, I just think you're an *******. Though I've believed for some time that you really just like to push buttons. A "hater" wishes you ill will John, I wish nothing but the best for you.

To be honest... you have nothing I want. I love my life, my family, my woman, and I never go without.

However, I am envious of the big family. Everything turned to sh*t when my parents divorced 10 yrs ago and the family has pretty much scattered.

Respect,

I will be seeing you in August though right?

Before I get banned that is NOT a threat.

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 01:28 PM

In the original context about "BH getting more love than Cass at a conjugal visit" it was about you making a visit to a sex starved felon(s)......

Karl_Hungus
06-26-2014, 01:33 PM

I will rep somebody in a debate if I think they are making good points. It doesn't mean I hate the other person (and btw, I agree with probably 90% of what ID says).

With regard to "haters"....I think it is pretty hard to truly hate an anonymous person on the internet. I think some people like to push buttons and create drama. And people who are easy to provoke make good targets for this sort of thing. In the past BH, you have been pretty easy to rile up, but in the last few years, I haven't seen much negativity toward your posts. I think the one-star bandits do it because they know it will get a reaction from you.

Either way though, don't worry about what random anonymous people on the internet think.... you have a great life outside this place.

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 01:37 PM
I will rep somebody in a debate if I think they are making good points. It doesn't mean I hate the other person (and btw, I agree with probably 90% of what ID says).

Nah, these reps were from people I've never interacted with or really even seen post. Just lurkers (probably under different screen names) looking to shoot on peeps they hate or had heat with in the past.

highiso
06-26-2014, 01:42 PM
I don't hate you in the least, but I do one-star all your threads cuz I think that part is funny as ****. I get kinda disappointed when I see a thread of yours that has two stars or more, I immediately vote for one star without even reading the thread. Heck, the first thing I do when i come into the misc. is look for one or two star threads, they're bound to be yours. :D

Jtbny
06-26-2014, 01:43 PM
Nah, these reps were from people I've never interacted with or really even seen post. Just lurkers (probably under different screen names) looking to shoot on peeps they hate or had heat with in the past.

That's pretty sad about ID. He's a good poster here. I don't always agree with him but his arguments are well thought out and usually respectful IMO.

Btw if I remember correctly you went red for a bit for some reason?

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 01:47 PM

Yeah, no idea why. I had barely even posted (just joined the board) and I was like 250k in the red right off the bat for some reason (this is before I even knew there was a repping system or knew about the O35board). Apparently some dude with a ton of cred/rep power in the supp forum negged me along with a couple of his buddies. The reps I got from the ID Hate Crew is actually what got me back to even from that........

Jtbny
06-26-2014, 01:48 PM
Yeah, no idea why. I had barely even posted and I was like 250k in the red right off the bat for some reason (this is before I even knew there was a repping system). Apparently some dude with a ton of cred/rep power in the supp forum negged me along with a couple of his buddies. The reps I got from the ID Hate Crew is actually what got me back to even from that........

I know I tried repping you out of the red...did nothing for ya :D

steffo99
06-26-2014, 01:49 PM
O.
Standing up for Rawelite in the powerlifting section? Remember some arguing back and forth there. :)

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 01:51 PM
Standing up for Rawelite in the powerlifting section? Remember some arguing back and forth there. :)

That was WAY after the ID Hate Crew thing though. I was way in the green by the time some of the pillow-biters in that forum negged me for sticking up for Rawelite. In fact, a guy who is supposed to be a mod there negged me and wrote "nut-swinger" in the text. Nice to see there is no abuse of power going on over there.......

Jtbny
06-26-2014, 01:59 PM
That was WAY after the ID Hate Crew thing though. I was way in the green by the time some of the pillow-biters in that forum negged me for sticking up for Rawelite. In fact, a guy who is supposed to be a mod there negged me and wrote "nut-swinger" in the text. Nice to see there is no abuse of power going on over there.......

I was hammered by the neg train in the big misc once for going after some douche bag. CBB had linked the thread here and I made the mistake of engaging with this guy. Apparently the miscers weren't too happy and lit me up :D For one day I had some haters!

Brackneyc
06-26-2014, 02:07 PM
Internet haters are like internet tough guys....both a waste of time and effort.

Brackneyc
06-26-2014, 02:08 PM
I was hammered by the neg train in the big misc once for going after some douche bag. CBB had linked the thread here and I made the mistake of engaging with this guy. Apparently the miscers weren't too happy and lit me up :D For one day I had some haters!

They are like like little dogs...loud and irrelevant.

kimm4
06-26-2014, 02:13 PM
Never been a hater, but I won't jump into your threads to suck your dick either...

Respect...:)

ChickenPauk
06-26-2014, 02:17 PM
I would enjoy hanging out and having some drinks while shooting pool with BH - I might even purchase a fresh new set of kicks for the event !!!

Jtbny
06-26-2014, 02:27 PM
Never been a hater, but I won't jump into your threads to suck your dick either...

Ouch :(

Caesura75
06-26-2014, 03:11 PM
Never hated anybody on the internet. Very comfortable in my own skin and have two beautiful children which make me feel the luckiest man alive.

Honest truth BH, I dont understand your demeanour. You list all the things that make you a great guy but seem to have this constant need to assert yourself. Threads tend to be either about fronting up to people on here, or anecdotes about people you've confronted in the streets/restaurants etc.

That whole aggressiveness isn't my cup of tea (as they say here). Even your signature of 'on the verge of beating a random stranger' is offensive to me. That 'stranger' may be another man who's a really good father and a devoted husband - the things you appear to value so strongly. So you may hospitalise him because of your unpredictable inner anger? That's just damn right callous.

One other thing that has been noted is a tendency to call out others (including me on one occasion) with condescending remarks when you feel that they're looking for attention. There's a huge irony in that when it takes less than 20 seconds to find a thread where you're singing your own praises.

The thing is, I try to look at other people's perspectives (treat as you'd wish to be treated) and appreciate that you've no doubt had a hugely different upbringing and life experience to me. That's why I try not to judge but at the same time, realise that I probably won't identify with you either.

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 03:30 PM

http://media.giphy.com/media/SiUIIdSKuCN1e/giphy.gif

silverlightning
06-26-2014, 03:46 PM
So you are only half a hater??? WTF man, either you are a full hater or not there is no in between!!!

What I hate more than a hater is a half a hater!

edited to 1-3. nah i'm not a hater. the first 3 sound funny to me. more of an ego thing though. not saying it's not true, just made me laugh.

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 04:12 PM
edited to 1-3. nah i'm not a hater. the first 3 sound funny to me. more of an ego thing though. not saying it's not true, just made me laugh.

You now I ma just f'cking with you man.

pvsampson
06-26-2014, 05:09 PM
With regard to "haters"....I think it is pretty hard to truly hate an anonymous person on the internet.

Pretty sure there are some that despise me. Actually,I am certain of it. It is irrelevant to how I live and what I do because I only have three people I need to concern myself with anyway.

By the way John,love ya mate!

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 05:10 PM
Pretty sure there are some that despise me. Actually,I am certain of it. It is irrelevant to how I live and what I do because I only have three people I need to concern myself with anyway.

By the way John,love ya mate!

Where have you been hiding at man?

pvsampson
06-26-2014, 05:15 PM
Where have you been hiding at man?

Quite a few things happening in my life lately.Some good,some very stressful.

Haven't felt like posting much,haven't much to say.Life tends to take precedence over forums at times.

djflex
06-26-2014, 05:22 PM
Op sucks...

Can someone remind me how to one star this thread...

Sup bishes

induced_drag
06-26-2014, 05:58 PM
I find the internet an interesting place. Haters.... not even worth the time to write about. On the other hand, I have no problems giving you props. While I could care less about you being handsome and getting women, I do respect your love for you wife and having a loving family. But most, I respect your work ethic. You do what you do, and have managed to do it consistently your whole life. (something I was not able to do).

I also relate to almost being killed and coming back stronger. I would never wish anyone to go through such a thing, but I feel lucky to have experienced it honestly. It is a great perspective to look at life from.

I will be very happy to still be hitting the gym with your intensity when I hit 50. (or look as good as you)

I have no problem with you being braggadocios. You have walked the walk and have earned the right to do it in my book. The thing I KNOW about you, regardless of how much you bust balls and say how good you are, you are the FIRST to congratulate and celebrate in others success.

THAT is what separates you from a hater. Haters hate themselves so much, they cant find the strength to enjoy and celebrate others success. Fact is, when you are happy with yourself, it becomes easier to enjoy others. Tearing others down, is a temporary way of trying to make yourself feel better. The guys who do it are pretty pathetic really.

As for me.....I dont post as much anymore....not really because of the haters, I am just finding my new direction. Progress and gains are so slow now, they are harder to celebrate. (as often ;) ). I am switching a lot of my focus to helping others. I have been helping others with nutrition and diet along with teaching some younger guys about proper lifting in my local gym. Being summertime, I get out to the gym more since I am not trying to get the kids to bed early with school. It is very rewarding. I am getting just as much enjoyment out of seeing others improve. I am working with a young kid (22). He is strong as hell naturally but completely lacks any real technical form. He benches 360 right now. I am working to get him a 405 bench. I think we will have it within 2-3 months really.

I can still sling weight though.....pulled a 585 triple dead (full dead stop between reps) the other night and had a 4th rep in me but played conservative ;)

djflex
06-26-2014, 06:05 PM
I find the internet an interesting place. Haters.... not even worth the time to write about. On the other hand, I have no problems giving you props. While I could care less about you being handsome and getting women, I do respect your love for you wife and having a loving family. But most, I respect your work ethic. You do what you do, and have managed to do it consistently your whole life. (something I was not able to do).

I also relate to almost being killed and coming back stronger. I would never wish anyone to go through such a thing, but I feel lucky to have experienced it honestly. It is a great perspective to look at life from.

I will be very happy to still be hitting the gym with your intensity when I hit 50. (or look as good as you)

I have no problem with you being braggadocios. You have walked the walk and have earned the right to do it in my book. The thing I KNOW about you, regardless of how much you bust balls and say how good you are, you are the FIRST to congratulate and celebrate in others success.

THAT is what separates you from a hater. Haters hate themselves so much, they cant find the strength to enjoy and celebrate others success. Fact is, when you are happy with yourself, it becomes easier to enjoy others. Tearing others down, is a temporary way of trying to make yourself feel better. The guys who do it are pretty pathetic really.

As for me.....I dont post as much anymore....not really because of the haters, I am just finding my new direction. Progress and gains are so slow now, they are harder to celebrate. (as often ;) ). I am switching a lot of my focus to helping others. I have been helping others with nutrition and diet along with teaching some younger guys about proper lifting in my local gym. Being summertime, I get out to the gym more since I am not trying to get the kids to bed early with school. It is very rewarding. I am getting just as much enjoyment out of seeing others improve. I am working with a young kid (22). He is strong as hell naturally but completely lacks any real technical form. He benches 360 right now. I am working to get him a 405 bench. I think we will have it within 2-3 months really.

I can still sling weight though.....pulled a 585 triple dead (full dead stop between reps) the other night and had a 4th rep in me but played conservative ;)

Cliffs?

Geez id no wonder you got haters...

:D

SP1966
06-26-2014, 06:12 PM

I don't hate you. I have great respect for what you've accomplished lifting but more so due to your dedication to your family!

Answer these questions in silence, in the comfort of your home, behind your keyboard where you are safe from me.....

I don't do anything quietly.

1. Why do you hate fact that each year I just get better and better?

No hate, only respect.

2. Why do you hate the fact that I am such a good fighter.

I couldn't care less about your fighting abilities. I simply find your constant bragging about it to be expected in the teen Misc. I've known quite a few real tough dudes in my life and not one of them ever felt the need or desire to self promote like you.

3. Why do you hate the fact that I am good looking and women want me.

Blah blah blah...

4. Why do you hate the fact that I have a loving and close knitted family.

You have to have a real victim complex to think anybody "hates you" for the above.

5. Why do you hate the fact that I am still married after 32 years and still madly in love with my wife and vice verse?

See answer to #4

6. Why do you hate the fact that I am such a good father.

See answer to #4. And you're really having to scratch the bottom of the barrel to come up with this crap now.

Why do you hate the fact that I am no longer in a wheelchair, but kicking ass in the gym, have an awesome build and taking names....

Among the absolute stupidest things I have ever read on this site. I've only seen people show respect for your accomplishments and yet clearly that's not good enough. You thrive on being hated to the point that anybody who's knot hugging your nutz gets labeled a hater.

You have many great positives but eventually your attention whoring wears on even the nicest people, not that I'm one of them.

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 06:33 PM
I don't hate you. I have great respect for what you've accomplished lifting but more so due to your dedication to your family!

I don't do anything quietly.

No hate, only respect.

I couldn't care less about your fighting abilities. I simply find your constant bragging about it to be expected in the teen Misc. I've known quite a few real tough dudes in my life and not one of them ever felt the need or desire to self promote like you.

Blah blah blah...

You have to have a real victim complex to think anybody "hates you" for the above.

See answer to #4

See answer to #4. And you're really having to scratch the bottom of the barrel to come up with this crap now.

Among the absolute stupidest things I have ever read on this site. I've only seen people show respect for your accomplishments and yet clearly that's not good enough. You thrive on being hated to the point that anybody who's knot hugging your nutz gets labeled a hater.

You have many great positives but eventually your attention whoring wears on even the nicest people, not that I'm one of them.

Well thought out and very thorough, did not expect any less from you - Real talk.

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 06:34 PM

How did I miss this?

ID you have haters???? :D :D

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 07:43 PM

Like Hungus said, you easily know more than 90% of the people on this site. specifically relating to diet/nutrition. But unlike BH, you clearly don't like me (for whatever reason)--so I don't really have a choice to not like you. Which I admit, does nothing but fuel all your haters on--which is actually not my intention whatsoever......

djflex
06-26-2014, 07:48 PM
Is this thread really about who hates and likes who?

Jeebus, figured it was lighthearted...

Oh well ,carry on my waywards sons

There will be peace when internets done

Lay your weary heads to rest

Jtbny
06-26-2014, 07:52 PM
Is this thread really about who hates and likes who?

Jeebus, figured it was lighthearted...

Oh well ,carry on my waywards sons

There will be peace when internets done

Lay your weary heads to rest

No we've moved on to backhanded compliments and subtle cheap shots now ;)

I like the new AVI DJ. Much better than the last

:D (just sticking with the new theme)

Trinity1216
06-26-2014, 08:04 PM
I <3 you John, always have.... always will :)

djflex
06-26-2014, 08:06 PM
No we've moved on to backhanded compliments and subtle cheap shots now ;)

I like the new AVI DJ. Much better than the last

:D (just sticking with the new theme)

Lol....

It still can be seen at you know where

RobRocks
06-26-2014, 08:09 PM
I dont hate you man

A Big Respect to you

silverlightning
06-26-2014, 08:46 PM
You now I ma just f'cking with you man.

haha. i figured but didn't see the smiley face.

jeffaus
06-26-2014, 11:21 PM
Every fkn post in this thread sucks balls

ergo

This thread sucks balls big time.

1 star given.

JediRN
06-26-2014, 11:46 PM

You stole my heart with your avi.

probably this^

personally I love a good attention whore. One of my favorite phrases to hear is "Look at me" right before some dumb chit goes down.

I was wondering if you were still around. Good to see you.

Come at me my haters....

:D :D :D

I thought you were one of the more popular peeps in O35? Do you really have haters or is this just a passive-aggressive call out for more attention?

Eitherway, I will continue to give you the highest of praises. The much sought after and rarely attained 1-star thread rating out of respect.

Cass40
06-27-2014, 01:33 AM
You stole my heart with your avi.

personally I love a good attention whore.

Thank you. Lol, I just had to combine these :D

Yeah, I love attention whores too, and was actually going to post something similar earlier but didn't want to come across insulting, so I'm glad you beat me to it.

bodyhard
06-27-2014, 05:43 AM

Hey you whats up? How is life treating you? Let me find out you stopped training missy! :D :D

Hope all is well with you.

induced_drag
06-27-2014, 12:35 PM
But you clearly don't like me (for whatever reason)--so I don't really have a choice to not like you.

Like I said, the internet is a funny place. I neither like nor dislike you. I dont even know you. I think a few of our interactions were driven by my lack of understanding of your sense of humor. (looking at it in retrospect) The "big gun equal big paychecks" sorta thing. I dont 'misc' much, so I did not quite have a read on you.

Regardless, you are making great progress, you are strong as hell and your physique is ever improving. I have no choice but to respect that. Frankly, it is a lot more then you can say for many of the long time members here.

ChazWood
06-27-2014, 01:16 PM
Regardless, you are making great progress, you are strong as hell and your physique is ever improving. I have no choice but to respect that. Frankly, it is a lot more then you can say for many of the long time members here.
than

Frankly, it is a lot more than you can say for many of the long time members here.

It's a common mistake. I found something that will help you with this - since you're always helping others. :)

http://i.imgur.com/hPDnZMs.jpg

ajdahlheimer
06-27-2014, 01:27 PM
I finally get a compliment from the big man and Chaz has to come and take a giant dump on it. LOL.

Damn you Chaz!

http://totalsteelers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Blount_Punch.gif

induced_drag
06-27-2014, 01:58 PM
than

Frankly, it is a lot more than you can say for many of the long time members here.

It's a common mistake. I found something that will help you with this - since you're always helping others. :)

Very good. I can use all the tricks to remember as I can get. ;)

My ability to communicate via typing (spelling, grammar, composition...etc) took a big hit (pun intended) after my head injury. If it were not for spell check, most would believe I only had a 8th grade education. It is quite bad, but something I live with.

If I ever have to hand write a note to someone, I have to think very carefully of what I am about to write. Even the simplest of words can be difficult. Getting stuck not being able to remember something as simple as "of"....at times my brain wants to believe it is "ov".

It takes a little more work to communicate in writing now, but I get by OK. Given all the possible lasting effects of the TBI I suffered, I'll take the short term memory lapses, bad spelling and grammar. ;)

It does bother me though, as it is not truly a representation of who I am nor my intellect. I am much more THAN a muscle head. :D

mcbourque
06-27-2014, 02:03 PM

My ability to communicate via typing (spelling, grammar, composition...etc) took a big hit (pun intended) after my head injury. If it were not for spell check, most would believe I only had a 8th grade education. It is quite bad, but something I live with.

If I ever have to hand write a note to someone, I have to think very carefully of what I am about to write. Even the simplest of words can be difficult. Getting stuck not being able to remember something as simple as "of"....at times my brain wants to believe it is "ov".

It takes a little more work to communicate in writing now, but I get by OK. Given all the possible lasting effects of the TBI I suffered, I'll take the short term memory lapses, bad spelling and grammar. ;)

It does bother me though, as it is not truly a representation of who I am nor my intellect. I am much more THAN a muscle head. :D

If it makes you feel any better, my spelling is horrible since English is my second language (thank goodness for autocorrect) and my middle school students constantly make fun of me when I write stuff on the board.

From what I've read so far, your writing is quite good.

I think a lot of people even without injuries need help with spelling. We don't really teach it much in school anymore.

Cass40
06-27-2014, 02:11 PM
I'm also non native speaker, and I agree with mcbourque that ID's writing is excellent.

It's very easy to read, cohesive, and it seems that he actually thinks before he posts.

JediRN
06-27-2014, 02:19 PM
I got no excuse. I just suck at spelling.

frozensparky
06-27-2014, 02:45 PM

Honestly if you didn't point this out I wouldn't know, you can always tell from your responses that your well thought out and intelligent. I always assume if someone has some spelling mistakes they're on their phone and don't bother to correct.

LOL while typing this I really had to think about their and they're

SP1966
06-27-2014, 05:21 PM
I'm also non native speaker, and I agree with mcbourque that ID's writing is excellent.

It's very easy to read, cohesive, and it seems that he actually thinks before he posts.

Clearly he's an amateur!

Nikonguy
06-27-2014, 06:15 PM
Clearly he's an amateur!

Negged for knowing how to spell amateur. :)

Cass40
06-27-2014, 06:17 PM
Negged for knowing how to spell amateur. :)

He learned it from searching porn.

Cass40
06-27-2014, 06:22 PM
Why do I keep saying inappropriate things to SP1966?

Somebody stop me :(

Maybe I should learn from ID how to think before posting.

mcbourque
06-27-2014, 06:43 PM
Honestly if you didn't point this out I wouldn't know, you can always tell from your responses that your well thought out and intelligent. I always assume if someone has some spelling mistakes they're on their phone and don't bother to correct.

LOL while typing this I really had to think about their and they're

Here you go, Sparky!

http://fbcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-0/10442398_10204002686610465_2644420495342157266_n.j pg

Oceanside
06-27-2014, 06:46 PM
Why do I keep saying inappropriate things to SP1966?

because you're mean !