PDA

View Full Version : Orlando has reportedly traded Arron Afflalo to Denver for Evan Fournier and the 56th

SuperHippo
06-26-2014, 08:19 AM
bit.ly/1nLoCFp
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2105735-arron-afflalo-trade-rumors-latest-buzz-and-speculation-surrounding-magic-star?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

freshnevafrozen
06-26-2014, 09:10 AM
What a terrible trade for Orlando. brb giving a borderline all-star away for a late second round pick and a bum.

sn24
06-26-2014, 09:38 AM
Denver got a great deal out of that. 56th overall probably won't even play a game (inb4 Shweezy jinx) and Fournier is decent but Afflalo is better

MurkinSeason
06-26-2014, 09:42 AM
It's all a part of the process. I can see them flipping this trade and doing another trade.

SuperStars
06-26-2014, 09:48 AM
Denver has nothing but guards. Bad trade

2Burnt
06-26-2014, 10:08 AM
It's all a part of the process. I can see them flipping this trade and doing another trade.

Im hoping your right. I really wish they would have done it with Cleveland and get that number 1 pick.

MurkinSeason
06-26-2014, 10:26 AM
Im hoping your right. I really wish they would have done it with Cleveland and get that number 1 pick.

They have the space to sign two all stars if they wanted to. They are being patient though.

2Burnt
06-26-2014, 10:51 AM
They have the space to sign two all stars if they wanted to. They are being patient though.

Yeah...I've noticed an overall change in the front office and it's a complete overhaul we're in the midst of....still got some good pieces now. I was hoping Afflalo would take off from here. But he hates it here anyhow.

MurkinSeason
06-26-2014, 10:54 AM
Yeah...I've noticed an overall change in the front office and it's a complete overhaul we're in the midst of....still got some good pieces now. I was hoping Afflalo would take off from here. But he hates it here anyhow.

He's leaving Orlando with a little more recognition. That's cool as hell if you ask me. However I expected him to go to a contending team not Denver.

2Burnt
06-26-2014, 03:05 PM
He's leaving Orlando with a little more recognition. That's cool as hell if you ask me. However I expected him to go to a contending team not Denver.

That's what his problem was with Orlando was the losing. He's about to opt out of his contract next year anyhow to get that payday so we might have lost him regardless.

MurkinSeason
06-26-2014, 03:07 PM
That's what his problem was with Orlando was the losing. He's about to opt out of his contract next year anyhow to get that payday so we might have lost him regardless.

Oh yeah he was gone next year for sure. I am curious on why they went with Denver's deal instead of Charlottes.. Maybe they really do wanna keep Fournier since he's 21. They are sticking with developing young talent together.

MurkinSeason
06-26-2014, 09:40 PM
So did this trade not go through because I don't see anywhere that we actually got the 56th pick tonight.