PDA

View Full Version : You should have seen this gal at the gym tonight....

Old-Time-Lifter
06-25-2014, 08:57 PM
She was doing squats below parallel with 5 plates on a side. She did 4 or 5 sets of doubles with that... every rep looked easy no strain at all.

Oh and no suit, no wraps just a belt...

Talked to her after she was done squatting and she told me she benched 300 last night..........

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

kimm4
06-25-2014, 09:00 PM
Ok...but did you give her a backhanded compliment?

Old-Time-Lifter
06-25-2014, 09:03 PM

No I flat out told her great job and that she was an impressive lifter. She is obviously a competitive PL'er. She had a very pretty purple belt btw. ;)

GuyJin
No pics no believe.

24 hours, Mang. Proof or the neg train begins.

:D

so-tex

Lol Kimm that was funny. What was not funny, is when I clicked on Roy's image and it directed me to a gay site.

Old-Time-Lifter
06-25-2014, 09:05 PM
No pics no believe.

24 hours, Mang. Proof or the neg train begins.

Sorry... I don't take my phone to the gym.

It was impressive though I got to tell you... I'd say she's got a 600lb or better squat in her with suit and wraps. 495 looked like nothing to her, smooth easy reps.

cowboybiker
06-25-2014, 09:08 PM
Did she have an adams apple?

Old-Time-Lifter
06-25-2014, 09:12 PM
Did she have an adams apple?

No, she was actually a very pleasant young lady. I'd guess she weighed about 260 lbs.

ChazWood
06-25-2014, 09:17 PM
No pics or vid = negged for LIFE.

WTF is this, 1983???

cowboybiker
06-25-2014, 09:21 PM

WTF is this, 1983???

He's trying to not be a creep.

Trying.

so-tex
06-25-2014, 09:24 PM

WTF is this, 1983???

Chaz, I'm pretty old school myself. I can't get in to this modern technology. He'll, I can't get my photo bucket account unlocked, and to think, I was one of the 1st hombres to get a mobile phone installed in my truck back in 1988.

ChazWood
06-25-2014, 09:27 PM
He's trying to not be a creep.

Trying.
haha. He claims that he didn't have his phone. Must of left his purse at home. :)

cowboybiker
06-25-2014, 09:27 PM
Chaz, I'm pretty old school myself. I can't get in to this modern technology. He'll, I can't get my photo bucket account unlocked, and to think, I was one of the 1st hombres to get a mobile phone installed in my truck back in 1988.

I think thats called a CB radio.

Mobraelite
06-25-2014, 09:28 PM
1 star thread

ChazWood
06-25-2014, 09:34 PM
hehe, well that technology stuff is pretty complicated and not all that intuitive. I have a few programmer friends and while logical, they have the sense of humor of a sofa.

so-tex
06-25-2014, 09:38 PM
I think thats called a CB radio.

Wrong decade good buddy. :)

Old-Time-Lifter
06-25-2014, 09:41 PM

WTF is this, 1983???

Your choice believe it or not, no sweat off me. She shamed everyone in the gym tonight. I felt bad for the two guys in the squat rack beside her.

And yes, after she got done I went over and gave them a bunch of crap. ;)

Old-Time-Lifter
06-25-2014, 09:46 PM
Found her! She really was a pleasant gal, but dang strong!

http://www.gofundme.com/powerliftgirl

ebBBCptXqqA

And there's the belt she had tonight as well. ;)

ChazWood
06-25-2014, 09:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6EmR4SG.gif

holy fark...

OK, lifetime negs: Lifted

:)

Old-Time-Lifter
06-25-2014, 09:59 PM
9jEMkgsNapQ

Blimey! She benched 391 at this meet! Wow!!

crupiea
06-25-2014, 10:04 PM
No I flat out told her great job and that she was an impressive lifter. She is obviously a competitive PL'er. She had a very pretty purple belt btw. ;)

Thats where you blew it. You should have said she was impressive lifter...for a girl.

backhanded all the way!!

Fishman15
06-25-2014, 10:12 PM
haha. He claims that he didn't have his phone. Must of left his purse at home. :)

That was actually very funny till I just realized I never bring my purse errrr phone into the gym either. Now, not so funny...

Fishman15
06-25-2014, 10:18 PM
Found her! She really was a pleasant gal, but dang strong!

http://www.gofundme.com/powerliftgirl

ebBBCptXqqA

And there's the belt she had tonight as well. ;)

That chic needs to be in the ass thread. That thing would kill ya! Takes a lot of mass to squat dat weight...

kimm4
06-25-2014, 10:20 PM
How much does she weigh? We've got some small girls here that powerlift and move some big numbers. So at her size, she should be able to move some big weights if that's what she trains for.

Old-Time-Lifter
06-25-2014, 10:23 PM
How much does she weigh? We've got some small girls here that powerlift and move some big numbers. So at her size, she should be able to move some big weights if that's what she trains for.

She's a super heavy weight. Looks like she's tied the world record squat for her weight class. We all know that lighter lifters do more in relation to their bw than heavier lifters.

She was this years National Champ so.... she ain't no slouch. ;)

Jtbny
06-25-2014, 10:24 PM
9jEMkgsNapQ

Blimey! She benched 391 at this meet! Wow!!

Strong lifter. Was a little shocked to see her miss the 3rd DL attempt considering how strong her squat is.

As for her bench she honestly didn't look comfortable in the bench shirt. The second lift she was all over the place and the judge made her settle before the lift command.

Crazy strong squats though...although I think your estimate of 260lb is a little conservative ;)

kimm4
06-25-2014, 10:26 PM
She's a super heavy weight. Looks like she's tied the world record squat for her weight class. We all know that lighter lifters do more in relation to their bw than heavier lifters.

I didn't mean it in a bad way, I was just curious. I'm not a powelifter, so I don't have a clear understanding to how it all works.

GuyJin
06-25-2014, 11:14 PM
Roy, I stand corrected.

Thanks.

WILL rep next time system allows me to.

Karl_Hungus
06-26-2014, 02:07 AM
She was doing squats below parallel with 5 plates on a side. She did 4 or 5 sets of doubles with that... every rep looked easy no strain at all.

Oh and no suit, no wraps just a belt...

Talked to her after she was done squatting and she told me she benched 300 last night..........

Wow. I remember about ~23 years ago, I was in the university gym lifting, and this woman asks me if I can give her a spot on the bench press. I look over and expect to see a couple of 5's on the bar, but she had it loaded up with 225. I remember thinking that she was crazy and there was no way she was lifting that. But, she did .... got 6 easy reps and had a little help from me on the last two. In retrospect, I wish I would have asked her about her lifting background, because she was amazingly strong. I haven't seen anything like that since.

bodyhard
06-26-2014, 05:08 AM
Came in thought I would see a video of a woman squatting some impressive numbers, saw what seemed to look like some kind of half woman half man....

Left disappointed

:( :(

Old-Time-Lifter
06-26-2014, 06:28 AM
Strong lifter. Was a little shocked to see her miss the 3rd DL attempt considering how strong her squat is.

As for her bench she honestly didn't look comfortable in the bench shirt. The second lift she was all over the place and the judge made her settle before the lift command.

Crazy strong squats though...although I think your estimate of 260lb is a little conservative ;)

I was trying to be kind on the weight estimate... who knows what she weighs? But no matter what it is she's brutal strong, especially on squats. Iron clad form too.

I didn't mean it in a bad way, I was just curious. I'm not a powelifter, so I don't have a clear understanding to how it all works.

Ain't no thing. ;)

But you will see some smaller lifters putting up some amazing weights. The heavyweights just don't have a prayer of doing the same thing in percentage to their weight, body mechanics pretty much prevent that from happening.

Flounderbout
06-26-2014, 06:46 AM
Jeez, why does it matter what she looks like? She's awesomely strong (and apparently very pleasant with it). Is it really necessary to start calling her out on her looks? I'd have thought this would be the one place on earth where maybe the girl gets judged on her talent and hard work, not how hot she is...

I is disappoint :mad:

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 06:48 AM

I'd hit it (if that makes you feel any better), Flounder........

I's loves allz womens..... :-)

Flounderbout
06-26-2014, 06:50 AM
I'd hit it (if that makes you feel any better), Flounder........

I's loves allz womens..... :-)

Well "I'd hit it" wasn't quite what I was shooting for... But I lol'd... :D

Jtbny
06-26-2014, 06:53 AM
I was trying to be kind on the weight estimate... who knows what she weighs? But no matter what it is she's brutal strong, especially on squats. Iron clad form too.

Ain't no thing. ;)

But you will see some smaller lifters putting up some amazing weights. The heavyweights just don't have a prayer of doing the same thing in percentage to their weight, body mechanics pretty much prevent that from happening.

Jeez, why does it matter what she looks like? She's awesomely strong (and apparently very pleasant with it). Is it really necessary to start calling her out on her looks? I'd have thought this would be the one place on earth where maybe the girl gets judged on her talent and hard work, not how hot she is...

OP mentioned her weight before a video was posted. I agree and only mentioned it because...well in powerlifting there happens to be weight classes. I'm pretty confident she doesn't need anyone being kind on her estimate as she knows who she's is and she trains for strength (obviously) and the weight on the scale wouldn't be a priority.

Again strong lifter and personally I wasn't judging her on her weight (if it came out the that way it wasn't intentional).

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 06:53 AM
... But I lol'd... :D

Well then, all is right in the worldz.... http://assets.bodybuilding.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

deadwoodgregg
06-26-2014, 07:33 AM
Jeez, why does it matter what she looks like?

I treat all women the same regardless of their looks.

That woman is incredibly strong. Good for her. Cool thread OP.

Flounderbout
06-26-2014, 07:34 AM
Again strong lifter and personally I wasn't judging her on her weight (if it came out the that way it wasn't intentional).

No I was talking about BH's "half man half woman" comment.

But you are right she doesn't need me white knighting her... She could probably lift me and my max squat at the same time after all... :D

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 07:36 AM
I treat all women the same regardless of their looks.

So...........dirty sanchez?

latebloomingmom
06-26-2014, 07:52 AM
unspoken rules for women lifters ( thought sometimes some putz says one out loud)
1. womenz are allowed in the gym as long as they got
nice tits or nice azz and are wearing tight clothing
2. womenz are allowed to have muscle on their body as long ( see rule number one)
3.womenz are allowed to drop to a really low bodyfat as long as they dont lose their boobies if they do
then fake ones are then allowed
4.womenz are allowed in the gym and they are allowed to be strong...just not stronger then me ( a man) or I will feel inadequate and question my masculinity
5.womenz are allowed in the gym and are allowed to lift weights but they will still be judged on how nice their hair looks, their make up and how good they look in a bikini

Roy used to go to powerlifting comps with my oldest son
and I loved watching the girls do what they do :)

Old-Time-Lifter
06-26-2014, 08:15 AM
unspoken rules for women lifters ( thought sometimes some putz says one out loud)
1. womenz are allowed in the gym as long as they got
nice tits or nice azz and are wearing tight clothing
2. womenz are allowed to have muscle on their body as long ( see rule number one)
3.womenz are allowed to drop to a really low bodyfat as long as they dont lose their boobies if they do
then fake ones are then allowed
4.womenz are allowed in the gym and they are allowed to be strong...just not stronger then me ( a man) or I will feel inadequate and question my masculinity
5.womenz are allowed in the gym and are allowed to lift weights but they will still be judged on how nice their hair looks, their make up and how good they look in a bikini

Roy used to go to powerlifting comps with my oldest son
and I loved watching the girls do what they do :)

QFT, I enjoy seeing the ladies lift. Especially the strong ones, it's awesome!

I really hope she comes around again, hopefully she'll have her coach with her who she said used to PL back in the late 70's early 80's so I just might recognize the face. I didn't compete around here so I don't know all the old time lifters from here. But I'm sure if we visit enough we'll hit on folks that we knew mutually.

Phattso
06-26-2014, 09:41 AM
OT, I thought you were putting us on, until you posted the video ;) "Four plates and a purple belt." I believed four plates, but the purple belt? Come on.

Go, Bonica! :)

Old-Time-Lifter
06-26-2014, 09:55 AM
OT, I thought you were putting us on, until you posted the video ;) "Four plates and a purple belt." I believed four plates, but the purple belt? Come on.

Go, Bonica! :)

Not 4 plates.............. 5 Plates

KeepItMoving
06-26-2014, 10:30 AM
To me, there is nothing sexier than a woman seriously lifting weights, looking lean, cut and still feminine. Although I have no problem with big clits on a woman lifter. I'm not into penis, but my experience with female lifters and big clits has been all good! Anyways, I'm not into the powerlifter look on a woman. This woman is an impressive lifter. She definitely deserves my respect for that. I wonder how big her man in the boat is?

kimm4
06-26-2014, 10:36 AM
Jeez, why does it matter what she looks like?

Exactly this.^^

I myself was curious about her weight to compare to the numbers she was putting up. I don't know enough about powerlifting to understand how it all works.

The comments in here are uncalled for. Seriously, wtf is wrong with some of you guys?

She's fuggin strong period and mad respect.

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 10:38 AM
I dig the cut of your jib, KeepItMoving.

As for the size of the man in her boat, think of a giant vampire bat hanging upside down from a cave......

latebloomingmom
06-26-2014, 10:43 AM
interdasting isnt it...that in order to be so strong this chick must be into something
which must cause some kind of bodily changes to her sexual parts that we can now make fun of...

Lawd Lawd lets not get started on how many on this site post pics that are getting a little help on side from a friend
fukin pathetic

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 10:46 AM
LBM--perhaps KeepITMoving has been with this type of gal and knows.....

latebloomingmom
06-26-2014, 10:49 AM
LBM--perhaps KeepITMoving has been with this type of gal and knows.....
perhaps but it has not a damn thing to do with why Roy made this thread
and the fact that she is a nice girl
and she deserves respect for the hard work she has done

ajdahlheimer
06-26-2014, 10:54 AM
perhaps but it has not a damn thing to do with why Roy made this thread
and the fact that she is a nice girl
and she deserves respect for the hard work she has done

Well I said I'd hit it... What more do you want me to do? :-)

KeepItMoving
06-26-2014, 11:07 AM
I dig the cut of your jib, KeepItMoving.

As for the size of the man in her boat, think of a giant vampire bat hanging upside down from a cave......LOL!! And as for my post. I DID NOT mean to denigrate this fine woman in any way. In any way. Nor did I mean to assume she takes any particular supplement. I made a comment about my thoughts about female lifters, and a couple nice times I've had with them.

And to the question of what do her looks have to do with it? NOTHING AT ALL! But, please realize, the first thing in a Man's mind when he sees or meets a new Woman is "Would I hit that?" I'm sorry, that's just a reflex of our history. We mean nothing by it. Oh, and please don't jump on me with some example of some guy who doesn't do have that thought when meeting a new Woman.

Peace.

Jtbny
06-26-2014, 12:30 PM
Unless I misses a post I saw one comment here that could be deemed offensive? Let's not get all crazy now jeez. Time to get off the soap boxes.