PDA

View Full Version : 5 years..

mikieson
06-25-2014, 09:17 AM
Wow time flies..r.i.p King of Pop MJ..

Fishman15
06-25-2014, 09:19 AM
Wow time flies..r.i.p King of Pop MJ..

Umm, probably not much peace for a child molesting pervert...

so-tex
06-25-2014, 09:21 AM
Oh no. Not this sh!t again. :rolleyes:

Fishman15
06-25-2014, 09:26 AM
Oh no. Not this sh!t again. :rolleyes:

Does he wet his pants every year for Michelle?

Nikonguy
06-25-2014, 09:29 AM
In on awesome nostalgia thread! :cool:

so-tex
06-25-2014, 09:34 AM
Does he wet his pants every year for Michelle?

Lmao, Mikie made an MJ homo thread a few years back.'it did not end well.

Fishman15
06-25-2014, 09:37 AM
Lmao, Mikie made an MJ homo thread a few years back.'it did not end well.

Imagine that...

Oceanside
06-25-2014, 09:42 AM
Imagine that...

some of us had hopes that it was just an awkard phase of life mikie was going through ...

Phattso
06-25-2014, 09:47 AM
My priorities must be really out of whack.

steffo99
06-25-2014, 10:19 AM
I was a big fan - saw his Bad concert here in Gothenburg - June 12, 1988. Lost my buddy in the crowd of 60k people so had to watch
it all by myself. Sheryl Crow was hot.

Scared when first saw Thriller Crew

kimm4
06-25-2014, 11:35 AM
I don't have a problem admitting I was a fan. I could watch the man dance all day long...

ZJwLgMZd4j8

mikieson
06-25-2014, 12:40 PM
Good to see most of you are still judging others..you must know more than the judge..lawyers and others that testified in his defense. Maybe you should all go into law? Sad really..r.i.p..MJ..you deserve the love and respect you get..

frozensparky
06-25-2014, 01:21 PM
I was a big fan of the "thriller" album after that it was a bit hit and miss for me.

Not sure where he heard it first but my son is crazy about MJ music. Watches utube videos and tries to copy his dance moves.

poundXpound
06-25-2014, 01:23 PM
Good to see most of you are still judging others..you must know more than the judge..lawyers and others that testified in his defense. Maybe you should all go into law? Sad really..r.i.p..MJ..you deserve the love and respect you get..

A not guilty verdict does not mean a defendant is innocent, only that the prosecution couldn't make his/her case.....

O.J. was found not guilty in criminal court and guilty in civil court.

so-tex
06-25-2014, 01:24 PM

Are you fuking serious? Please tell me how you would let your son sleep in the same bed with MJ.

keyboardworkout
06-25-2014, 01:46 PM
MJ owed everything to his dance composer/choreographer Bubbles.

Oceanside
06-25-2014, 02:09 PM
there's something not right about some 40 year old dude who still has a Michael Jackson fetish five years after he died..

I mean seriously !

GuyJin
06-25-2014, 02:12 PM
So much for being softer, OS...
;)

But you're right. This is more than a little...strange. Liking the music is fine. Worshipping a (IMO) child molester is not. And this is going to be another post whore kind of thread, so I'm just gonna walk on out now...

Oceanside
06-25-2014, 02:26 PM
;)

But you're right. This is more than a little...strange. Liking the music is fine. Worshipping a (IMO) child molester is not. And this is going to be another post whore kind of thread, so I'm just gonna walk on out now...

guyjin and I just put our foots down on this whole Michael Jackson thing...

because that's what we do...

we put out foots down on crap like that !

poundXpound
06-25-2014, 02:26 PM
;)

But you're right. This is more than a little...strange. Liking the music is fine. Worshipping a (IMO) child molester is not. And this is going to be another post whore kind of thread, so I'm just gonna moonwalk on out now...

Fixed. Could not resist.

Fishman15
06-25-2014, 02:30 PM
;)

True, GJ I agree his music and dancing were special. Unfortunately his disgusting behavior in his private life erased all that for many of us. It is something I just can't get past. He was demented and thought because he was "Michael Jackson" he could get away with it...and I guess for the most part he did. Big celebrities are allowed to live by different rules and morals but that still doesn't make it right...

bodyhard
06-25-2014, 02:53 PM
MJ is in hell getting f'cked by Satan every night, the only problem is that for him, that is heaven....

mikieson
06-25-2014, 04:03 PM
Eh..the rude judgmental comments mean nothing. Some believe he is guilty some don't..I do know that every year I will pay my respects to the King of Pop..and if loving someone is wrong then I guess I'm wrong. Again.. I don't care what you have to say about it..love ya King!..

Phattso
06-25-2014, 04:20 PM
there's something not right about some 40 year old dude who still has a Michael Jackson fetish five years after he died..

I mean seriously !

Kinda what I was thinking. Liked his music, though :)

jeffaus
06-25-2014, 06:21 PM
Eh..the rude judgmental comments mean nothing. Some believe he is guilty some don't..I do know that every year I will pay my respects to the King of Pop..and if loving someone is wrong then I guess I'm wrong. Again.. I don't care what you have to say about it..love ya King!..Ni shen ma m8?

so-tex
06-25-2014, 06:24 PM
Ni shen ma m8?

Translation/ jeffaus has the hawts for MJ

mikieson
06-25-2014, 06:24 PM

I mean seriously !
If you lost someone in your life you loved would you recognize them yearly? You guys act like I'm so strange and different yet there are millions of people that love and recognize deaths of people that touched our lives. I'm sure you and others cried over Elvis or some other celeb..thing is you big men try and play sh..t off where I'm true to myself and my feelings. I guess we'll go through this every year cause I stand by those I love. I love being awesome and myself..r.i.p King MJ

Phattso
06-25-2014, 06:28 PM
If you lost someone in your life you loved would you recognize them yearly? You guys act like I'm so strange and different yet there are millions of people that love and recognize deaths of people that touched our lives. I'm sure you and others cried over Elvis or some other celeb..thing is you big men try and play sh..t off where I'm true to myself and my feelings. I guess we'll go through this every year cause I stand by those I love. I love being awesome and myself..r.i.p King MJ

It's one thing to admire a celebrity. But, to "love" a celebrity who you did not really know, other than his music, is a bit mental. Even though his music was great, it does not cancel out his less-than admirable behavior.

I cried when my father passed away. I did not cry when Elvis or MJ passed away.

SP1966
06-25-2014, 06:54 PM
I'm sure you and others cried over Elvis or some other celeb..

I was pretty broken up when I heard Mickey from the Monkees had died but I did not cry. On the other hand years later I saw a movie about hang gliding and wouldn't ya know, Mickey wasn't dead!! Oh, and he's never molested a child.

Fishman15
06-25-2014, 07:15 PM
Again.. I don't care what you have to say about it..love ya King!..

Evidently you do care what we have to say about it or you would not have started the thread...

I love being awesome

Can I use this line in my siggy? Solid...

MJ is in hell getting f'cked by Satan every night, the only problem is that for him, that is heaven....

Could you please get to your point! Sheesh... ;)

GuyJin
06-25-2014, 07:17 PM
---
There's a huge difference between losing a relative who meant everything to you and a relative stranger (no matter how famous) who isn't.

I cried when my father died. That was in 1985 and I think of him always. On the anniversary of his death, I still feel bad.
I cried when my mother died. That was at the end of 2007 and I still miss her.

I liked certain celebrities when they were alive and admire certain celebs now, but that doesn't mean I'm going to cry over them when they're gone. They never impacted my life that much. And if a celeb means more to you than fixing your own life and troubles, Mikie, then I truly feel sorry for you.

GuyJin, moonwalkin' outta here.

bodyhard
06-25-2014, 07:24 PM
I dunno Mikey loving a celebrity and crying for them seems f'cking weird as sh!t man.

I felt bad when Bruce Lee died (I was a child), but to cry?

Brackneyc
06-25-2014, 08:07 PM
---
There's a huge difference between losing a relative who meant everything to you and a relative stranger (no matter how famous) who isn't.

I cried when my father died. That was in 1985 and I think of him always. On the anniversary of his death, I still feel bad.
I cried when my mother died. That was at the end of 2007 and I still miss her.

I liked certain celebrities when they were alive and admire certain celebs now, but that doesn't mean I'm going to cry over them when they're gone. They never impacted my life that much. And if a celeb means more to you than fixing your own life and troubles, Mikie, then I truly feel sorry for you.

GuyJin, moonwalkin' outta here.

I was sad when John Candy, Phil Hartman and Chris Farley died.

SP1966
06-25-2014, 08:12 PM
I was sad when John Candy, Phil Hartman and Chris Farley died.

I'm prepared to shed a tear of joy when Alec Baldwin goes.

mikieson
06-25-2014, 08:18 PM
Not that I need anyone's ok about things..but I've asked my wife..mom..and posted on fb to friends.family.and strangers about how I feel and how I've cried and my love for MJ..and NOBODY has ever said anything against my feelings..only here on this site..in over35..strange..I think I'll stick to being myself like I always have.

ChazWood
06-25-2014, 08:21 PM
I cried when Maximus died at the end of Gladiator. and when that dude said "who will help me carry him" I was a blubbering mess.

Good times.

Brackneyc
06-25-2014, 08:24 PM
Not that I need anyone's ok about things..but I've asked my wife..mom..and posted on fb to friends.family.and strangers about how I feel and how I've cried and my love for MJ..and NOBODY has ever said anything against my feelings..only here on this site..in over35..strange..I think I'll stick to being myself like I always have.

Well, they aren't going to say it to your face.

Cass40
06-25-2014, 08:25 PM

Well I think it's the art and the talent and the things that artists give us. Losing that is sad even if you don't know the person.
It's like a loss of valuable art in a sense because the talent goes with the person. But luckily we still have the music around.

SP1966
06-25-2014, 08:32 PM

Either they actually like you or they're afraid you might finally crack and start killing people...

so-tex
06-25-2014, 08:35 PM

Please go see a therapist. I am dead serious. I miss the Mikie who used to post those awesome lifting vids.

GuyJin
06-25-2014, 08:36 PM
Either they actually like you or they're afraid you might finally crack and start killing people...
--

And here I was, ready to shed that image of a maniac running around in a Sonic mascot suit, waving a frypan and screaming "Billy Jean" at the top of his lungs, and you had to start the nightmare all over again.

Thanks, Obama.
:D

Fishman15
06-25-2014, 09:27 PM
--

And here I was, ready to shed that image of a maniac running around in a Sonic mascot suit, waving a frypan and screaming "Billy Jean" at the top of his lungs, and you had to start the nightmare all over again.

Thanks, Obama.

Post of the day...well done! Tried to rep...

mikieson
06-25-2014, 09:44 PM
--

Thanks, Obama.

I don't get your Sonic reference or your humor..:( sorry..r.i.p King of Pop

so-tex
06-25-2014, 10:04 PM
--

Thanks, Obama.

That was a low blow. Kinda of funny, but still.....

so-tex
06-25-2014, 10:07 PM
I don't get your Sonic reference or your humor..:( sorry..r.i.p King of Pop

:confused: why?

Oceanside
06-25-2014, 10:18 PM
Hi Bill

so-tex
06-25-2014, 10:26 PM
Hi Bill
No I'm sober but thanks anyway ;)

JediRN
06-25-2014, 10:37 PM

I mean seriously !

Jackson 5 was my first favorite group and "A,B,C" was the first song I ever learned the words to. i get it. Nostalgia isn't all bad.

I still wish
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32700000/bruce-lee-bruce-lee-32792027-475-750.jpg
were still alive.

and I'm certain there will be tributes to
http://www.bodybuildingology.com/pictures/arnold/arnold-schwarzenegger-096.jpg

for decades after he passes.

Personally i'm still obsessed with and have a total fetish for
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FPfl5phqwiU/S_Ve176yx-I/AAAAAAAAAWE/Tl8nucp2fb4/s1600/sharon+tate.jpg

and i was negative 4 months old when she died.

i will most likely be feeling horrible when
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uWTipzYSWfs/TV01p6F5ihI/AAAAAAAAADY/kKNGnHXva_0/s1600/hartman01.jpg

passes.

jeffaus
06-25-2014, 10:55 PM
I cry when anybody and everybody dies. I walk around in a constant puddle of tears.

But srsly,

This is the Gayest thread of 2014 without question and that's even after I stupidly entered a thread where a guy wanted to bang a trannie. Went in to called him a phaggot and found most of the miscers in there had already done it or wanted to. Backed out of thread Homer Simpson style.
But not even one of those guys wanted to hoop doo de hoop MJ.

jeffaus
06-25-2014, 11:00 PM
Translation/ jeffaus has the hawts for MJExplain to me again why we haven't buried you in a lead lined sleeping bag?

Translation of ^^^^^ = v v v v v v v

Explain to me again why we haven't buried you in a lead lined sleeping bag?

so-tex
06-25-2014, 11:13 PM

Translation of ^^^^^ = v v v v v v v

You can't bury a legend in his own time. I will admit that a lot of people have tried.

jeffaus
06-25-2014, 11:16 PM
I'm prepared to shed a tear of joy when Alec Baldwin goes.Why, is he Canadian?

jeffaus
06-25-2014, 11:26 PM
Well I think it's the art and the talent and the things that artists give us. Losing that is sad even if you don't know the person.
It's like a loss of valuable art in a sense because the talent goes with the person. But luckily we still have the music around.Cass, you are too nice a person to be posting in here. Please stop it.
You need to understand a Mikie thread, how it works and how we all interact with Mikie and each other in a Mikie thread. Here's the cliffs:

Mikie starts thread,
jimmies get rustled,
Mikie gets called all sorts of weird,
fun is had,
Mikie doesn't change stance,
More fun is had,
we all call each other names,
thread dies and goes into misc archives for future generations to find, along with classics like Sonic, and of course my favourite, the ever popular "treadmill marathon thread"

Oh how Ive missed these Mikie threads. You bring the LOL's brother, that's for sure.

so-tex
06-25-2014, 11:55 PM
Cass, you are too nice a person to be posting in here. Please stop it.
You need to understand a Mikie thread, how it works and how we all interact with Mikie and each other in a Mikie thread. Here's the cliffs:

Mikie starts thread,
jimmies get rustled,
Mikie gets called all sorts of weird,
fun is had,
Mikie doesn't change stance,
More fun is had,
we all call each other names,
thread dies and goes into misc archives for future generations to find, along with classics like Sonic, and of course my favourite, the ever popular "treadmill marathon thread"

Oh how Ive missed these Mikie threads. You bring the LOL's brother, that's for sure.
/thread.

JediRN
06-26-2014, 12:04 AM
/thread.

/thread already?

I havn't even gotten my jimmies russelled yet.

I wants my money back.

GuyJin
06-26-2014, 12:23 AM
I cry when anybody and everybody dies. I walk around in a constant puddle of tears.

But srsly,

This is the Gayest thread of 2014 without question and that's even after I was stupidly entered a thread where a guy wanted to bang a trannie. Went in to called him a phaggot and found most of the miscers in there had already done it or wanted to. Backed out of thread Homer Simpson style.
But not even one of those guys wanted to hoop doo de hoop MJ.
---

A guy wanted to bang a trannie. How polite.:rolleyes:

I just wrote a novel about that. The agent will get back to me.:)

Doing it with MJ (that's Michael Jackson and not Mary Jane) is all kinds of wrong.
Mikie's attention-whoring again. Like, what else is new? He says he doesn't get my Sonic humor. Well, not a lot of people will, but whatever. (And you're right, so-tex, it was kind of a low blow, but I'm not going to apologize for it).

Mikie, if you're reading this--and I know you are because you just HAVE to see what people are writing about you--do what you want to do. Really. I think it's kind of weird to idolize someone to that extent, but okay. I think you'd be better served by staying on your meds and getting back to light lifting. I saw your vids. They were pretty awesome in their own right, and you did a sh!tload of weight I could not hope to do in some exercises. But this post-whoring has got to stop.

so-tex
06-26-2014, 12:34 AM
---

A guy wanted to bang a trannie. How polite.:rolleyes:

I just wrote a novel about that. The agent will get back to me.:)

Doing it with MJ (that's Michael Jackson and not Mary Jane) is all kinds of wrong.
Mikie's attention-whoring again. Like, what else is new? He says he doesn't get my Sonic humor. Well, not a lot of people will, but whatever. (And you're right, so-tex, it was kind of a low blow, but I'm not going to apologize for it).

Mikie, if you're reading this--and I know you are because you just HAVE to see what people are writing about you--do what you want to do. Really. I think it's kind of weird to idolize someone to that extent, but okay. I think you'd be better served by staying on your meds and getting back to light lifting. I saw your vids. They were pretty awesome in their own right, and you did a sh!tload of weight I could not hope to do in some exercises. But this post-whoring has got to stop.

Jess, don't take what I said as an insult. You pretty much nailed it with this post.

jeffaus
06-26-2014, 02:17 AM
Jess, don't take what I said as an insult. You pretty much nailed it with this post.No, no, no. Take it as an insult Jess, from a Texan Mutt to a Canadian Mutt living in Japan. No offense to either of you. hahahahahahaha :D

jeffaus
06-26-2014, 02:19 AM
---
But this post-whoring has got to stop.But I like when Mikie makes threads.

GuyJin
06-26-2014, 02:42 AM
No, no, no. Take it as an insult Jess, from a Texan Mutt to a Canadian Mutt living in Japan. No offense to either of you. hahahahahahaha :D
---

Says the mutt to end all mutts, whose distant ancestor primates were booted out of England for not being pommy enough and ended up in a friggin' penor colony NO one wanted to visit.

On that happy note, back to writing.

Oh, and no offense taken, Bill.

so-tex
06-26-2014, 02:45 AM
But I like when Mikie makes threads.

Fuking Aussie troublemakers. :rolleyes:

:p

so-tex
06-26-2014, 02:48 AM
---

Says the mutt to end all mutts, whose distant ancestor primates were booted out of England for not being pommy enough and ended up in a friggin' penor colony NO one wanted to visit.

On that happy note, back to writing.

Oh, and no offense taken, Bill.As long as I'm the main character in your next book, it's all good. :)

Phattso
06-26-2014, 04:03 AM
I might cry if this thread ends up as a sticky!

Or, if Mickie ends up being a mod. :eek:

jeffaus
06-26-2014, 04:22 AM
I might cry if this thread ends up as a sticky!

Or, if Mickie ends up being a mod. :eek:now theres a stroke of genius. Mikie for mod. We all going to banned camp.

steffo99
06-26-2014, 04:38 AM
now theres a stroke of genius. Mikie for mod. We all going to banned camp.
Not me. I bought 3 albums.

Chamone... Hee Hee!

poundXpound
06-26-2014, 06:06 AM

LOL. Good one. On spread....

StressMonkey
06-26-2014, 06:31 AM

You can't possibly be surprised by the reaction this thread got. It happened the last time you posted a thread like this about MJ's death.

quicksand jesus
06-26-2014, 06:36 AM
Good for you Mikie.