PDA

View Full Version : With Lebron and Melo both opting out...

GoldenArmKid
06-24-2014, 06:11 PM
What are the chances they play together next season?

BeastModeFTW
06-24-2014, 06:12 PM
lebron and melo bout to join kobe in la

GoldenArmKid
06-24-2014, 06:17 PM
lebron and melo bout to join kobe in la

Honestly I don't see Bron or Melo trying to leave the Eastern Conference. I think Philadelphia is a real possibility on paper if they hypothetically go to a new team altogether.

TerellOwens
06-24-2014, 06:19 PM
already cummed today just thinking about it

BongoBanger
06-24-2014, 06:19 PM
Honestly I don't see Bron or Melo trying to leave the Eastern Conference. I think Philadelphia is a real possibility on paper if they hypothetically go to a new team altogether.

I 100% agree, i dont understand how no one is mentioning this.
they have 0 salaries on the books and could construck a team to their liking while their young guys grow, the sixers with melo and lebron could be dominate for a very long time.

They set the ground to build to the future, but have an opportunity to win 55+ games while they do.

waytoodeep03
06-24-2014, 07:13 PM
bron bosh wade and melo all collude and sign together on miami.

heat have ZERO players under contract other than norris cole. they have the money to make this work.

Grab odom from wherever the hell he is, bring back allen and birdman and the heat have two starting lineups on one team

This was planned since 2010

GoldenArmKid
06-24-2014, 07:25 PM
bron bosh wade and melo all collude and sign together on miami.

heat have ZERO players under contract other than norris cole. they have the money to make this work.

Grab odom from wherever the hell he is, bring back allen and birdman and the heat have two starting lineups on one team

This was planned since 2010

Lol Odom just signed with NYK iirc

I 100% agree, i dont understand how no one is mentioning this.
they have 0 salaries on the books and could construck a team to their liking while their young guys grow, the sixers with melo and lebron could be dominate for a very long time.

They set the ground to build to the future, but have an opportunity to win 55+ games while they do.

I think PHI's got a bright future. They've got a ton of flexibility at this point.

waytoodeep03
06-24-2014, 07:27 PM
Lol Odom just signed with NYK iirc

I think PHI's got a bright future. They've got a ton of flexibility at this point.

you are right phil got him