PDA

View Full Version : I'll just leave this here...

SP1966
06-23-2014, 09:35 AM
wU4pCKMGgUI

acrawlingchaos
06-23-2014, 10:41 AM
I don't get it.... are carp really offended by this?

SP1966
06-23-2014, 10:43 AM
What's racist, naming a non-native fish the Asian Carp due to it's origin being China and Vietnam or some thin skinned panty waste asking that the name be changed because it reflects poorly on humans of Asian origin?

acrawlingchaos
06-23-2014, 10:46 AM
What's racist, naming a non-native fish the Asian Carp due to it's origin being China and Vietnam or some thin skinned panty waste asking that the name be changed because it reflects poorly on humans of Asian origin?Well, as long as the fish wasn't offended for being called Asian.

IN b4 Black bear is renamed because it reflects poorly on African Americans.

Frnkd
06-23-2014, 12:04 PM
Is "grasshopper" going to be a laycist lefulence next?

geeze....this is absorutely redicurest.....wink

Im Asian........ rerex.

:D

GuyJin
06-23-2014, 02:13 PM
"Asian Carp" is racist?

My sympathies go out to the fish...really.

Next up, black bear and black/brown bread.
White bread is the default.:D

Brackneyc
06-23-2014, 06:00 PM
Did they ever change the name of the town called Fishkill (New York). It was an issue years ago.

steffo99
06-23-2014, 07:41 PM
Not sure how I feel about Swedish Meatballs now. Should I write Obama?

GuyJin
06-23-2014, 07:41 PM
As an aside to the OP's OP, only now in Spain did they get around to thinking of changing a pretty hateful name for a town. Castrillo Matajudios (which means "Castrillo Kill Jews") decided on a vote this April. Don't know what they came up with, but even so, to NOT change the name is not only embarrassing, it also reinforces outsiders' ideas of what Spanish people are like, true or not.

Fishman15
06-23-2014, 07:50 PM
inB4 the "Reverend"(:rolleyes:) Al Sharpton gets involved...

JediRN
06-23-2014, 08:05 PM
I for one am glad to see the change.

"Carp" makes me think of carpet baggers which makes me think of the South post civil war which makes me think of a bad time in American History which leads me to think of even darker times in American History like when the Canadians won the world series and that's just not right.

I support the new name of Freedom Fish.

GuyJin
06-23-2014, 08:07 PM
inB4 the "Reverend"(:rolleyes:) Al Sharpton gets involved...
---
You forgot Jesse Jackson. He and Sharpton are the dynamic duo of dumbdom.

eomrat
06-23-2014, 08:09 PM
I for one am glad to see the change.

"Carp" makes me think of carpet baggers which makes me think of the South post civil war which makes me think of a bad time in American History which leads me to think of even darker times in American History like when the Canadians won the world series and that's just not right.

I support the new name of Freedom Fish.

Seconded.

jeffaus
06-23-2014, 08:29 PM
Even though I cant see vid, If the fish is born in America, the least you can do is call it an Asian/American Carp. Racist phaggots.

jeffaus
06-23-2014, 08:32 PM
"Asian Carp" is racist?

My sympathies go out to the fish...really.

Next up, black bear and black/brown bread.
White bread is the default.:DI bought some yellow bread the other day at my local shop, SRS (no racist) :D

JediRN
06-23-2014, 08:39 PM
Even though I cant see vid, If the fish is born in America, the least you can do is call it an Asian/American Carp. Racist phaggots.

Someone should have built a wall on the Northern Chinese border to keep them from escaping.