PDA

View Full Version : Supplement advice for Beginners looking to lose fat

shiv0001
06-19-2014, 08:44 PM
Hi,

I am a beginner following the Lee Labrada 12 week programme (week 6 now) and have been doing the workouts religiously. I have not been able to follow the prescribed diet (mainly due to my work schedule) but I eat clean, watch the macros and maintain a deficit.

I have been getting good results but am wondering if I can further enhance the results by taking any supplements which might help. At the moment, I occassionally use low fat chocolate milk for recovery but nothing else.

So appreciate any advice on this. If there are have been articles already written which could help me, appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks all!

Cheers
Shiv

CanadianNoob
06-19-2014, 11:18 PM
All you need for fat loss is a deficit. If you still want to increase the fat loss.. Check out ECA stack.

CaffeineYAY
06-20-2014, 03:11 AM
All you need for fat loss is a deficit. If you still want to increase the fat loss.. Check out ECA stack.

This. As well as this, any supplement that will make you feel more awake, energised and focused will be helpful. But in terms of supplements that help you 'lose fat', ECA is good. "Thermogenic fat burner" powders, etc dont make you lose weight, don't get tricked :)

sourmash1973
06-20-2014, 03:43 AM
Cardio