PDA

View Full Version : To the ladies of the OV35

bodyhard
06-17-2014, 03:20 PM
Where we going???

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj74/bodyhard_2008/whereyougoing_zps80588597.jpg (http://s269.photobucket.com/user/bodyhard_2008/media/whereyougoing_zps80588597.jpg.html)

ajdahlheimer
06-17-2014, 04:18 PM
To a gay bar, amirite?

Keith5x5
06-17-2014, 04:22 PM
LOL.

I bet you would get younger women if you were not married.

Where we going???

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj74/bodyhard_2008/whereyougoing_zps80588597.jpg (http://s269.photobucket.com/user/bodyhard_2008/media/whereyougoing_zps80588597.jpg.html)

Corbi
06-17-2014, 04:22 PM
To a gay bar, amirite?

Yep http://www.rathergood.com/gaybar

Plateauplower
06-17-2014, 04:24 PM
Where we going???

To buy new shoes to wear for the night, then the gay bar to get in a fight :)

Followed up with a nightcap at the Orthopedic office for a left shoulder rebuild...

bodyhard
06-17-2014, 04:33 PM
F'ck man I need to leave BB.com i post a thread for the ladies and I get all these f@gs posting in it :(

Damn what was I thinking I knew older woman wouldn't be feeling me sigh....

Where my ladies at?

This place has gone full homo for real...

ChazWood
06-17-2014, 04:36 PM
To buy new shoes to go wear for the night, then the gay bar to get in a fight :)
http://i.imgur.com/62W8cPS.gif

freakin' haters, eh BH.

bodyhard
06-17-2014, 04:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/62W8cPS.gif

freakin' haters, eh BH.

LOL I don't mind the haters I welcome them.....But now most of the oV35's are f'cking gay....

bodyhard
06-17-2014, 04:38 PM
LOL.

I bet you would get younger women if you were not married.

I get them all the time I just don't f'ck them :)

Corbi
06-17-2014, 04:42 PM
Where we going???

A Toby Keith concert? :D
HxUuDPNbkJk

bodyhard
06-17-2014, 04:44 PM
A Toby Keith concert? :D
HxUuDPNbkJk

Seems like I got a new hater, or maybe you've been a closet one......

yeah you be hating.....

Cass40
06-17-2014, 04:44 PM
Hey hey..we're right here! Are we cruising in Bronx?

This is my don't fukk with me face!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7030931&stc=1&d=1403048463

bodyhard
06-17-2014, 04:45 PM

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7030931&stc=1&d=1403048463

Anywhere you wanna go ;)

Ohhh damn you can roll in the BX with me anytime :D

Corbi
06-17-2014, 04:50 PM
Seems like I got a new hater, or maybe you've been a closet one......

yeah you be hating.....

Not hating at all, just sitting here having some fun. Nobody should take any of this $hit seriously, if they do then they have some major issues that none of us can do anything about.

x-trainer ben
06-17-2014, 05:03 PM
I open the pic and think of wendy williams and her line.

Hey how you doin?

Keith5x5
06-17-2014, 05:17 PM
I get them all the time I just don't f'ck them :)

Oh. I have the problem I can't meet women my age, 43 or older. Keep meeting these women 10-15 years younger than me and hate it. There's a generational gap and I feel very old on a date with a 32 year old woman. Beyond attraction there's nothing there. But the women in my age range still prefer older men.

Old-Time-Lifter
06-17-2014, 05:22 PM
Oh. I have the problem I can't meet women my age, 43 or older. Keep meeting these women 10-15 years younger than me and hate it. There's a generational gap and I feel very old on a date with a 32 year old woman. Beyond attraction there's nothing there. But the women in my age range still prefer older men.

I ain't buying that line...

Not a bit...

Cass40
06-17-2014, 05:24 PM

Just enjoy the younger women. What's wrong with that? I was always an old soul even when I was young, so I'm sure there's others like that out there.

Keith5x5
06-17-2014, 05:35 PM
Just enjoy the younger women. What's wrong with that? I was always an old soul even when I was young, so I'm sure there's others like that out there.

I just feel weird. Wisely I never sleep with them. It's so much easier breaking up when you've never had sex.

Last week I met 2 attractive women in their early 50's. They were telling me how great it was when they were in their 30's and early 40's. Now they hate the men they attract because a man 55-65, well you know(in many not all cases).

These women were on double date with two older men in their late 50's or 60's. I said, "Yeah, you ladies looked ridiculous with those old men". These women would be very compatible(in every sense of the word) with men 10-15 years younger but it's so hard to make that happen.

bodyhard
06-17-2014, 05:37 PM
Not hating at all, just sitting here having some fun. Nobody should take any of this $hit seriously, if they do then they have some major issues that none of us can do anything about.

Just going with the flow man...

Keeping it real man, I honestly don't attract older woman, I don't know what it is, but I seriously only attract younger women. Maybe it is my immaturity?

pharmamarketer
06-17-2014, 05:39 PM
I just feel weird. Wisely I never sleep with them. It's so much easier breaking up when you've never had sex.

What a load of sheet. They never let you sleep with them. Let's be real. Tell us how you passed on sex because of some sort of moral compass and wanting to do the right thing.

kimm4
06-17-2014, 05:43 PM

That's funny considering the thread you started yesterday in the female section. I remember something about 2 women you had been with both age 48, a specific drug, with side effects of getting fat, enlarged clits and perfectly round tits...

Cass40
06-17-2014, 05:45 PM
What a load of sheet. They never let you sleep with them. Let's be real. Tell us how you passed on sex because of some sort of moral compass and wanting to do the right thing.

Lol..I'm sure all the young hotties chase him, but he doesn't put out!

Keith5x5
06-17-2014, 05:46 PM
Hey bodyhard, when I lived in NYC, I ate at Villa Barone or City Island in the Bronx. Good seafood restaurants on City Island.

Dating in NYC was terrible. Being a white male who is not wealthy, it's so hard to meet a woman. Manhattan women are very picky even though they outnumber men.

Everyone is in their own little ethnic/racial clique. Often, white men get into the downward mobility spiral of dating.

Asian women have it good though. They are hyper-feminine and seem to do well for themselves dating white men, usually beta males types like me.

Keith5x5
06-17-2014, 05:50 PM
That's funny considering the thread you started yesterday in the female section. I remember something about 2 women you had been with both age 48, a specific drug, with side effects of getting fat, enlarged clits and perfectly round tits...

Yes, but that was a while ago. Those ex girlfriends are even older now.

Now in my 40's, many of my friends in my age group are dealing with women issues I dealt with a decade ago.

Cass40
06-17-2014, 05:59 PM
Yes, but that was a while ago. Those ex girlfriends are even older now.

Now in my 40's, many of my friends in my age group are dealing with women issues I dealt with a decade ago.

You are so weird. Usually everyone wants a young woman, but you complain cause you can't have an older woman. You have strange problems.

kimm4
06-17-2014, 06:07 PM
Tell us how you passed on sex because of some sort of moral compass and wanting to do the right thing.

No *****...I'm thinking the moral compass goes right out the window LOL...

so-tex
06-17-2014, 06:29 PM
I ain't buying that line...

Not a bit...

You are so weird. Usually everyone wants a young woman, but you complain cause you can't have an older woman. You have strange problems.

No *****...I'm thinking the moral compass goes right out the window LOL...I'm pretty sure this guy is trolling us.

latebloomingmom
06-17-2014, 06:31 PM
I'm pretty sure this guy is trolling us.agreed

Oceanside
06-17-2014, 06:52 PM
let's take him out back...

kick his ass...

and then neg him into hell !

latebloomingmom
06-17-2014, 06:59 PM

kick his ass...

and then neg him into hell !I love it when your soft side is showing :D

or perhaps you are only going soft in the head ;)

Cass40
06-17-2014, 07:04 PM

kick his ass...

and then neg him into hell !

No. Let him be himself.

If he likes older women, that's fine with me :)

Oh wait..who are we talking about?

so-tex
06-17-2014, 07:06 PM
No. Let him be himself.

If he likes older women, that's fine with me :)

Oh wait..who are we talking about?I think OS was referring to Bodyhard. I could be wrong though. :)

Fishman15
06-17-2014, 07:19 PM

Looks more like the sexy bedroom eyes to me....

Oceanside
06-17-2014, 07:27 PM
ok I'll say it..

it's taboo around here but I'll say it anyways...

cass40 has a nice little patootie..

there..

I said it !

Cass40
06-17-2014, 07:30 PM
Looks more like the sexy bedroom eyes to me....

Meh..I was trying to be a badass..but ended up looking retarded. I need selfie practice..

Cass40
06-17-2014, 07:32 PM
ok I'll say it..

there..

I said it !

Damn, if I it's gonna be like this here, I guess I don't have to go attention whoring at the misc. anymore. But let's try to keep this about BH, since he also needs attention.

Fishman15
06-17-2014, 07:32 PM
ok I'll say it..

there..

I said it !

I should have stopped reading this post before your sig line started...

Cass40
06-17-2014, 07:34 PM
I should have stopped reading this post before your sig line started...

Lol..:D

Fishman15
06-17-2014, 07:36 PM
Meh..I was trying to be a badass..but ended up looking retarded. I need selfie practice..

Strong disagree...;)

ajdahlheimer
06-17-2014, 07:37 PM
So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How irreparably changed my life has become. It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you I've had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door....

Fishman15
06-17-2014, 07:43 PM
So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How irreparably changed my life has become. It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you I've had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door....

A new Mustang Cobra convertible would fix this attitude...

bodyhard
06-17-2014, 07:50 PM

Come to the booggie down Bronx..

Keith5x5
06-17-2014, 07:56 PM

You're right. I've had girlfriends who never met my parents because it would have been an uneasy situation.

Can't bring them to a friends' party because it looks awkward. At a restaurant people aren't sure of the nature of the relationship because PDA's are minimal or non-existent.

Oceanside
06-17-2014, 08:38 PM
Damn, if I it's gonna be like this here, I guess I don't have to go attention whoring at the misc. anymore.

yeah....

your days of doing "that" are over !

Karl_Hungus
06-17-2014, 09:34 PM
Oh. I have the problem I can't meet women my age, 43 or older. Keep meeting these women 10-15 years younger than me and hate it

Last week I met 2 attractive women in their early 50's.

Dating in NYC was terrible. Being a white male who is not wealthy, it's so hard to meet a woman. Manhattan women are very picky even though they outnumber men.

So, you say that you never meet women your age or older, but then you say you just met two women in their 50's.

You claim that you only meet young women in their 30's, but, then you say it is too hard to meet women because you are white and poor, and the women are too picky. Sheesh....if you are going to make up a bunch of phony stories, at least try to keep them somewhat consistent.

Because it usually means there wasn't a relationship there in the first place. It is easy to break up with women you have only met in your imagination.

Keith5x5
06-17-2014, 09:40 PM
Oh look, I have a troll too.

A conversation with two women is hardly "meeting". It's not like we exchanged contact info.

But I'm flattered by your trolling.

Fishman15
06-17-2014, 09:41 PM
So, you say that you never meet women your age or older, but then you say you just met two women in their 50's.

You claim that you only meet young women in their 30's, but, then you say it is too hard to meet women because you are white and poor, and the women are too picky. Sheesh....if you are going to make up a bunch of phony stories, at least try to keep them somewhat consistent.

Because it usually means there wasn't a relationship there in the first place. It is easy to break up with women you have only met in your imagination.

lol, on spread...

Cass40
06-17-2014, 10:23 PM
Come to the booggie down Bronx..

Lol..I'm actually super shy IRL, but my hubby would fit right in with all the craziness. I wanna come there though someday.

bodyhard
06-18-2014, 06:50 AM
Lol..I'm actually super shy IRL, but my hubby would fit right in with all the craziness. I wanna come there though someday.

If and when you do hit me up you can chill with Patty and I. You can then see first hand how I roll and you can report back here lol

Lou1se
06-18-2014, 09:09 AM
Where we going???

Are you a cop?

I'm not going anywhere with you until I know you're not an undercover cop.

Meh.. how much will $20 get me? ;)

latebloomingmom
06-18-2014, 09:24 AM
heeehee

how many of us can ya fit in that car anyhow?
I call shot gun
I got long legs :D

ajdahlheimer
06-18-2014, 09:29 AM
Are you a cop?

The last rate BH gave me was $20 for just the tip, if that helps......

sy2502
06-18-2014, 10:12 AM
Sorry BH, you are too old for me. If I was to date again, I'd go in full cougar mode.

Simpske
06-18-2014, 10:57 AM
That's funny because I also lived in NYC and ate at Villa Barone or City Island in the Bronx. Good seafood restaurants on City Island.

Everyone is in their own little ethnic/racial clique. Often, white men get into the downward mobility spiral of dating.

Asian women have it good though. They are hyper-feminine and seem to do well for themselves dating white men, usually beta males types like me.

deadwoodgregg
06-18-2014, 11:27 AM
That's funny because I also lived in NYC and ate at Villa Barone or City Island in the Bronx. Good seafood restaurants on City Island.

Asian women have it good though. They are hyper-feminine and seem to do well for themselves dating white men, usually beta males types like me.http://img.pandawhale.com/48339-Groundhog-day-meme-bill-Murray-fOu6.png

pharmamarketer
06-18-2014, 01:19 PM
Lol..I'm sure all the young hotties chase him, but he doesn't put out!
Yeh, because they are so innocent and he doesn't want them to get too attached. It's just better to not have a naked party altogether.

Caesura75
06-18-2014, 02:29 PM
Are you a cop?

Probably just our weird sense of humour..........

5ExGGJJkP9E

latebloomingmom
06-18-2014, 02:31 PM
The last rate BH gave me was $20 for just the tip, if that helps......that is just sooooooo ghey :rolleyes:

sy2502
06-18-2014, 02:55 PM
Are you a cop?

Cops have to tell you they are cops if you ask them. It's in the Constitution or something

DfF8OSlGhKk

bodyhard
06-18-2014, 02:58 PM
Are you a cop?

I am the FBI Female Body Investigator

$20 will get you 50.....

:D

heeehee

how many of us can ya fit in that car anyhow?
I call shot gun
I got long legs :D

As many as we can, long legs are good!

Sorry BH, you are too old for me. If I was to date again, I'd go in full cougar mode.

Turn around and let me see what you look like before I make the decision if my world has just crumbled,,,,,,

sy2502
06-18-2014, 03:19 PM
Turn around and let me see what you look like before I make the decision if my world has just crumbled,,,,,,

When you are a cougar, it's the money that counts, not the looks :D

latebloomingmom
06-18-2014, 03:24 PM
have seen this bad ass woman shooting a bow
can confirm
she is stunning :)

sy2502
06-18-2014, 03:37 PM
have seen this bad ass woman shooting a bow
can confirm
she is stunning :)

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f6/0f/2a/f60f2ae503056bcb89d6f648a4033ed9.jpg

latebloomingmom
06-18-2014, 03:39 PM
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f6/0f/2a/f60f2ae503056bcb89d6f648a4033ed9.jpg
hahahaha...oooo impressive tongue ;)
http://www.ilyke.net/uploads/2010/09/15/908-Long%20Tongue..%20Very%20Longue.gif

sy2502
06-18-2014, 03:50 PM
hahahaha...oooo impressive tongue ;)
http://www.ilyke.net/uploads/2010/09/15/908-Long%20Tongue..%20Very%20Longue.gif

Not to brag, but... I can actually touch the tip of my nose with my tongue. It's my party trick ;)

bodyhard
06-18-2014, 03:57 PM

I am good then ;)

so-tex
06-18-2014, 03:57 PM
Not to brag, but... I can actually touch the tip of my nose with my tongue. It's my party trick ;)What else can you do with your tongue? :p

sy2502
06-18-2014, 04:13 PM
What else can you do with your tongue? :p

http://a.gifb.in/062012/1340301991_giraffe_picks_nose_with_tongue.gif

Fishman15
06-18-2014, 04:57 PM
Not to brag, but... I can actually touch the tip of my nose with my tongue. It's my party trick ;)

Umm...I think we are going to need to see the vid...yep, yep

sy2502
06-18-2014, 06:10 PM
Umm...I think we are going to need to see the vid...yep, yep

Now I'd like to know a honest show of hands:

how many of you, when I said I can touch my nose with my tongue stuck their tongues out and tried to do the same? Admit it... :D

Cass40
06-18-2014, 06:12 PM

how many of you, when I said I can touch my nose with my tongue stuck their tongues out and tried to do the same? Admit it... :D

I tried just now but I can't get my tongue even past my upper lip :(

latebloomingmom
06-18-2014, 06:16 PM

look I can admit I got a big mouth...just not that big ;)