PDA

View Full Version : This was a terrible year for pro sports championships

ShweezyBTFO
06-16-2014, 10:18 AM
Super Bowl was a blowout

Stanley cup finals over in 5 (though all the games were at least close)

NBA finals over in 5 (mostly blowouts)

The winner of the 2014 cardinals/giants NLCS will beat its AL counterpart in 5 games or less

Das it mane

FGCHENG
06-16-2014, 10:35 AM
Super Bowl was a blowout

The winner of the 2014 cardinals/giants NLCS will beat its AL counterpart in 5 games or less

Das it mane

true dat. very dissapointing

ImInSaiyan
06-16-2014, 10:55 AM
lulz at NBE. First round playoff games were the most exciting

PervedOut
06-16-2014, 11:01 AM
A's over Giants. 6 games.

D10SMESSI
06-16-2014, 11:03 AM
A's over Giants. 6 games.

Ohio St. Crew

U wot?

PervedOut
06-16-2014, 11:10 AM

Ohio St. Crew

U wot?
It would take a traumatic head injury before I rooted for any teams in this state

mojo85
06-16-2014, 11:16 AM
All 5 games of the Stanley Cup Finals were unbelievably exciting, some of the best games ive watched. A city who could care less about the NHL won but the games were phenomenal

RedSox1990
06-16-2014, 11:19 AM
The Stanley Cup was really good imo, even though it was only 5 games, every game was exciting. The entire NHL playoffs as a whole were great too.

hublife
06-16-2014, 11:39 AM
Goddamn...you're right. Das not it mane.

Wait... don't we have a College Football Playoff to look forward to this January??? That's something at least...

waytoodeep03
06-16-2014, 11:45 AM
PLus no Tiger in Golf.

ShweezyBTFO
06-16-2014, 02:58 PM
The Stanley Cup was really good imo, even though it was only 5 games, every game was exciting. The entire NHL playoffs as a whole were great too.

Yeah but everyone knew the kings would win. Rangers played scared whenever they got a lead/it was time for the 3rd period

Vayne
06-16-2014, 02:59 PM
I don't remember who won the Superbowl.

Alpha1991
06-16-2014, 03:14 PM
All 5 games of the Stanley Cup Finals were unbelievably exciting, some of the best games ive watched. A city who could care less about the NHL won but the games were phenomenal

LA has always cared about hockey. They pushed a strong Street Hockey Culture in the 90's. People just make assumptions because they read online _________ or are pushing their own agendas.

*No Ice in LA
*LA is full of Mexicans and Mexicans don't like hockey

I've heard lots when it comes to LA and hockey. It's very lulzy

iTunesBrah
06-16-2014, 03:19 PM
on the upside, this has been the most exciting world cup yet..

most goals scored than before, no draws.. a few upsets.

ShweezyBTFO
06-16-2014, 03:30 PM
on the upside, this has been the most exciting world cup yet..

most goals scored than before, no draws.. a few upsets.

no MLB/NBA/NFL/NHL, no care

Dano85
06-16-2014, 04:03 PM
Super Bowl was a blowout

Das it mane

Crazy to think LA was a game away from elimination after allowing 17 goals in 3 games....
every series they played in went to 7
then they win the cup in 5 - could of been 4 but who wants to win on the road....

Broncos AFC West
Seattle NFC West
Spurs Western conference
LA western conference

West > East

So Ill go with the Giants/A's prediction

CamNCheese
06-16-2014, 04:05 PM
The last few years have been really exciting in major sports, so I guess it all has to even out. CFB playoffs incoming, that should be amazing.

TouchMeBrah
06-16-2014, 04:14 PM

Ohio St. Crew

U wot?

> D10SMESSI

> Lakers
Real Madrid

U wot?

daisbest
06-16-2014, 04:21 PM
superbowl was the worst of them all, EVERYBODY thought it was going to be the best superbowl in decades...lol lets just say i got drunk pretty quick

NBA i could care less about (haven't watched it since MJ GOAT left)

NHL didn't watch because i dont think hockey should be played in LA, its a cold mans sport and cali is for phaggots

MLB just lol, just lol baseball is pretty boring unless you actually go to the game, i can only watch my team (the twins) and thats bad enough

soccer....don't even get me started on poverty ball, nothing else to say das it

ShweezyBTFO
06-16-2014, 08:03 PM
superbowl was the worst of them all, EVERYBODY thought it was going to be the best superbowl in decades...lol lets just say i got drunk pretty quick

NBA i could care less about (haven't watched it since MJ GOAT left)

NHL didn't watch because i dont think hockey should be played in LA, its a cold mans sport and cali is for phaggots

MLB just lol, just lol baseball is pretty boring unless you actually go to the game, i can only watch my team (the twins) and thats bad enough

soccer....don't even get me started on poverty ball, nothing else to say das it

yeah must suck to be the Yankees' October bitch.

Jeff4Nier
06-17-2014, 05:45 AM

The NHL playoffs as a whole were amazing this year. Especially the finals. Game 5 overtime periods had to be the most exciting hockey that has been seen in recent years. Glad they won though, only reason the games were remotely close is because Lundqvist saved their asses.

iamgenus
06-17-2014, 06:49 AM
I don't remember who won the Superbowl.

Richard Sherman did.

smallbonesjones
06-17-2014, 07:06 AM
true

jross2021
06-17-2014, 07:08 AM
lulz at NBE. First round playoff games were the most exciting

Seriously. Players were boiling at >350 degrees in the first round. And then every round after that just got consistently worse.

AreolaBorealis
06-17-2014, 10:00 AM
It was a fuking amazing year. Seeing Pey Pey and Lebron humiliated in front of hundreds of millions of people on national television was so gratifying.