PDA

View Full Version : ***Official 2013-2014 NHL Off Season Thread*** (phaggots still welcome)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

BenadrylBandit
06-15-2014, 10:02 PM
Phaggots are not just welcomed, but encouraged to post in here about hockey, but mostly post non-hockey related phaggotry.

Kings in 5

http://mrsi.usace.army.mil/images/wizard-256x256.png

Big thanks to thread sponsor:

http://glaadblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Chick_fil_a_logo.jpg

Quick breakdown of the regulars

BetaBandit is a male nurse, self proclaimed wizard, and Philly fan

PecanMan is a hippie and Rags fan

Compan is a paper salesman like Dwight Schrute, Bruins fan

ECN is forvever banned and forever loved, great rustler of jimmies, was a bigoted crazy Bruins fan

NikeJan, ECN 2.0, gone but not forgotten, his life was too short, fan of?

TheGeneral is a beta phaggot. Srs. Strong beta is strong. OF course a Pens fan

Biggoron is a delusional Pens fan who gets his jimmies rustled easier than Crosby and Malkin

Jaroctor loves tight clothes, funny food, and pretending to be an intellectual, Habs fan

brb_crying pops his collars on polo shirts, delusional Leafs fan

ScrillaVanilla is an advertisement for why drugs are bad, decent guy though, Leafs fan

CadetDuke is weird as fawk, Blues fan

Grozzy is a tame and noncontroversial Wings fan

DougieFresh, Leafs fan in Buffalo

WheyNewton only posts when the devils win so you wont see him much

WhiskeyDicks is a unmemorable Hawks fan

http://i.imgur.com/bv8ZSjx.png

amikaelmorris
06-15-2014, 10:32 PM
want you but can't have you/like chick-fil-a on a sunday

NikoJan
06-15-2014, 10:32 PM
hnngggg in on first page

cant believe you didn't let the king of thread derails make the official non hockey, hockey related thread

did biggophag's ghost sanction this injustice?

one-two
06-15-2014, 10:45 PM
in. canucks crew checking in

MSUD5
06-15-2014, 10:47 PM
tfw not on regulars

mgftp
06-16-2014, 04:17 AM
In on what should be a very active offseason! So many trade stories already....

-

Tfw your team made it to the finals

Tfw your team will not have a first round draft pick 3 years in a row

Tfw your team has 10 free agents to sign and no cap room

Tfw you have the most overpaid winger in the NHL locked up long term in a salary cap league

Tfw you have the most overpaid goaltender in the NHL locked up long term in a salary cap league

Tfw thank god the lockout gave teams two buyouts because you team needs to use both

Tfw your team needs a 3rd buyout

Tfw when you team has not one good prospect in their system

FlashWad3
06-16-2014, 04:21 AM
In on first page.

Lightning going to recruit a SC winning team. Oilers going to get another young star but we will still not have a winning record.

Mac_xX
06-16-2014, 04:25 AM
In.

Kelser to the Ducks all but a sure thing

wolfLarson
06-16-2014, 05:07 AM
In. looking forward to see what the Flyers can get at 17th

cadetduke
06-16-2014, 06:19 AM
Back to hockey talk.

VTheKing
06-16-2014, 06:25 AM
In.

Kelser to the Ducks all but a sure thing

kesler's been traded to everywhere already

Grozzy12
06-16-2014, 06:28 AM
In. Hoping to drop back a bit in the draft, pick up a 2nd rounder.

NikoJan
06-16-2014, 09:56 AM
I should make a bot for nhl threads that crawls headlines and posts a daily news blurb with trades and ****

then once you retards start trusting it i'll start throwing crazy chit in there like 'pens projected to not suck dick this season' but probably something more believable

also... ales hemsky rejected sens offer so he's a ufa

mgftp
06-16-2014, 10:01 AM
I should make a bot for nhl threads that crawls headlines and posts a daily news blurb with trades and ****

then once you retards start trusting it i'll start throwing crazy chit in there like 'pens projected to not suck dick this season' but probably something more believable

Like you are smart enough to do that

-

Anyway, why hasn't Brad Richards been bought out yet?

ScrillaVilla
06-16-2014, 10:04 AM

BB.com hasn't updated vBulletin ever and they haven't added any modifications to it in about 10 years so good luck with that lmao

biggoron
06-16-2014, 10:26 AM
In phaggots

NikoJan
06-16-2014, 10:40 AM
Like you are smart enough to do that

-

Anyway, why hasn't Brad Richards been bought out yet?

im in web and app dev

BB.com hasn't updated vBulletin ever and they haven't added any modifications to it in about 10 years so good luck with that lmao

doesn't have chit to do with vb version

In phaggots

no god

please god no

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ScrillaVilla
06-16-2014, 11:03 AM
im in web and app dev

doesn't have chit to do with vb version

Let's see you do it then mr smart guy

jaym3z33
06-16-2014, 12:54 PM
Thornton won't be re-signed, kinda disappointed by that. Good teammate and community guy, solid 4th liner.

My 14-15 Bs
E. Kane - Krejci - Iginla(UFA)
Marchand - Bergeron - Smith(RFA)
Kelly - Soderberg - Eriksson
Fraser - Campbell - Paille
Bench: Florek (RFA)

Chara - Hamilton
Seidenberg - Boychuk
Krug(RFA) - Miller
Bench: Mcquaid, Bartkowski(RFA)

Rask
Svedberg(RFA)/Johnson(UFA)

According to reports it could be Marchand getting traded, not sure if I prefer him or Lucic being shipped.

ClaudeGiroux
06-16-2014, 02:07 PM
should have called in sick today so i could go to the blackhawks parade

aw fuk

mgftp
06-16-2014, 02:28 PM
Thornton won't be re-signed, kinda disappointed by that. Good teammate and community guy, solid 4th liner.

My 14-15 Bs
E. Kane - Krejci - Iginla(UFA)
Marchand - Bergeron - Smith(RFA)
Kelly - Soderberg - Eriksson
Fraser - Campbell - Paille
Bench: Florek (RFA)

Chara - Hamilton
Seidenberg - Boychuk
Krug(RFA) - Miller
Bench: Mcquaid, Bartkowski(RFA)

Rask
Svedberg(RFA)/Johnson(UFA)

According to reports it could be Marchand getting traded, not sure if I prefer him or Lucic being shipped.

LoLWot? Wasn't he just given an extension this year?

biggoron
06-16-2014, 02:31 PM
LoLWot? Wasn't he just given an extension this year?

Shawn?

He's trash anyway

ClaudeGiroux
06-16-2014, 02:31 PM
thats joe thornton you idiot

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz206/hawksfan10/Hockey/Hockey%20Base/img137.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/hawksfan10/media/Hockey/Hockey%20Base/img137.jpg.html)

mgftp
06-16-2014, 02:35 PM
Shawn?

He's trash anyway

Who the fawk cares about Shawn Thornton?

ClaudeGiroux
06-16-2014, 02:39 PM
would sign him 250K for water bottle antics

biggoron
06-16-2014, 02:40 PM
Who the fawk cares about Shawn Thornton?

Phaggytime B's fans

Gymboree
06-16-2014, 02:45 PM
in to may be start posting again if you phaggots are lucky

ClaudeGiroux
06-16-2014, 02:48 PM
]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3451211&stc=1&d=1308455441
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3451211&stc=1&d=1308455441
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3451211&stc=1&d=1308455441

kingofturtles
06-16-2014, 03:46 PM
Pretty bad opening first post OP. Maybe some effort next time.

Howiester
06-16-2014, 06:16 PM
And who says we don't care about hockey here in LA? Our mayor, Eric Garcetti, today:

vine.co/v/MIDpqd77v0H

ClaudeGiroux
06-16-2014, 06:17 PM
And who says we don't care about hockey here in LA. Our mayor, Eric Garcetti, today:

vine.co/v/MIDpqd77v0H

you dont

Howiester
06-16-2014, 06:19 PM
you dont

*Chicago Blackhawks crew*

amikaelmorris
06-16-2014, 06:25 PM
S4yp4CZQyLA

amikaelmorris
06-16-2014, 06:31 PM
wKezMq89-qk

dem posts

ClaudeGiroux
06-16-2014, 06:33 PM
blackhawks parade was so nice today

pkahnman
06-16-2014, 06:33 PM
S4yp4CZQyLAHank is actually having trouble getting up lol faaawk so sad no one could step up and score a ****ing goal for the guy

ClaudeGiroux
06-16-2014, 06:35 PM
hart trophy coming. hnnnnnnnnnnnfhgh

http://i61.tinypic.com/5yc0fr.jpg

biggoron
06-16-2014, 06:38 PM
hart trophy coming. hnnnnnnnnnnnfhgh

http://i61.tinypic.com/5yc0fr.jpg

Thats a funny looking pic of Sid

ClaudeGiroux
06-16-2014, 06:39 PM
lol at thinking sid will win it

getzlaf and giroux pissing contest

biggoron
06-16-2014, 06:41 PM
lol at thinking sid will win it

getzlaf and giroux pissing contest

Strong username to homer post

ClaudeGiroux
06-16-2014, 06:43 PM
you cant deny GOATROUX

ask benadryl bandaid brah

mgftp
06-16-2014, 06:44 PM
Stammer or Malkin winning it next year.

If the Pens wanna be successful their new coach better put Crosby on the 2nd line where he belongs and let Malkin shine.

Giroux is a phaggot who will do nothing. He is what is holding Philly back, a shame because they have such a good team around him.

ClaudeGiroux
06-16-2014, 06:45 PM
stammer it is.

amikaelmorris
06-16-2014, 06:46 PM
i'd figure sid if not for his postseason disappearing act

getz continued carrying the ducks

claude continued carrying the flyers

tossup

SmurfCrusher
06-16-2014, 06:48 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/3323687_o.gif

pkahnman
06-16-2014, 06:51 PM
Nash for Ovi

mgftp
06-16-2014, 06:58 PM
Nash for Ovi

Caps GM read your post and died of laughter.

I honestly wonder what Sather could get for Nash after this season, I doubt much, so sad we gave up such large parts of the team's future to get him :(

Let me remind everyone that I was the only one ITT who called that a bad trade for the Rangers the day it happened. Some Rags fans that no longer post gave me lots of crap for saying it, but guess who comes out clean as a whistle on the other side of the anus and looking genius once again?

I heard on the radio that MTL is hesitant to give PK the money he wants and would consider trading his negotiating rights for the right price. A Rags fan suggested Nash for Subban because MTL is always knocked for not having size up front. I can't imagine MTL would even consider this but I rub my tiny boner and cum thinking about PK and McD on the Rag's blue line together.

ClaudeGiroux
06-16-2014, 07:05 PM
That phaggoy sgoulfa stayed in Columbus

amikaelmorris
06-16-2014, 07:08 PM

I honestly wonder what Sather could get for Nash after this season, I doubt much, so sad we gave up such large parts of the team's future to get him :(

Let me remind everyone that I was the only one ITT who called that a bad trade for the Rangers the day it happened. Some Rags fans that no longer post gave me lots of crap for saying it, but guess who comes out clean as a whistle on the other side of the anus and looking genius once again?

I heard on the radio that MTL is hesitant to give PK the money he wants and would consider trading his negotiating rights for the right price. A Rags fan suggested Nash for Subban because MTL is always knocked for not having size up front. I can't imagine MTL would even consider this but I rub my tiny boner and cum thinking about PK and McD on the Rag's blue line together.

-350 combined on the season because no one would cover for their mistakes while they're doing spinoramas on the blue line

Mac_xX
06-16-2014, 07:10 PM

tossup

Votes are submitted before the playoffs I believe. Sid is going to win it if so.

biggoron
06-16-2014, 07:10 PM

tossup

Postseason has no influence on voting

SmurfCrusher
06-16-2014, 07:16 PM

The myth of Rick Nash continues. People make him out to be some player that he's really not.

He's broken 70 points one time in his career...one time. I don't care who your line-mates are because if you're a "star" and you've only hit 70 points once being in the NHL since he's been there, that is not "star" material. He's barely outscoring the next highest scorers on his team year in and year out, so the whole line mate excuses can go away.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showpost.php?p=33968529&postcount=16

Cory Perry is a better player. The myth of Rick Nash around here is mind-boggling. When people think of Rick Nash, they think of the player they want to exist, but really doesn't. That would be the 50 goal scoring and 80 point player.

Go check how many times he's broken 70 points, and don't use his line-mates as an excuse

The difference between his point totals and the next couple top scorers on the Blue Jackets is much closer than stars on other teams compared to their teammates.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showpost.php?p=33196866&postcount=5

vCash: 500
It would not help the Bruins as much as some people want to think.

1. Seguin has been playing extremely well, and has been the Bruins best forward.

2. Rick Nash is vastly overpaid. The Bruins have a good cap situation, and Nash would mess that up.

3. Rick Nash is the most overrated player in the NHL.

4. Rick Nash is the most overrated player in the NHL.

5. Rick Nash is the most overrated player in the NHL.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showpost.php?p=38436125&postcount=14

ClaudeGiroux
06-16-2014, 07:27 PM
Yeah😗

I said I'm on my Tyler seguin ****

amikaelmorris
06-16-2014, 07:34 PM
Votes are submitted before the playoffs I believe. Sid is going to win it if so.

Postseason has no influence on voting

oic

congrats sid then

amikaelmorris
06-16-2014, 07:36 PM
Yeah��

I said I'm on my Tyler seguin ****

molly and that whiskey, that's monica lewinsky

wolfLarson
06-16-2014, 08:40 PM

Last I saw, giroux never looked like a sandy vagina and crosby never looked like a man

Grozzy12
06-16-2014, 08:41 PM
Nash is terrible for his contract, but Richards is like a leech. Sucks any offensive chance out. Surprised he hasn't been bought out yet. Figured the Rags would wanna get rid of him before they even left the Staples Center.

ScrillaVilla
06-16-2014, 08:43 PM
Clarkson for Richards deal maybe?

retiredrunner
06-16-2014, 08:47 PM
And who says we don't care about hockey here in LA? Our mayor, Eric Garcetti, today:

vine.co/v/MIDpqd77v0H

IMHO Ducks have a more diehard fanbase, most Kings fans are Lakers/Dodgers fans who need a break from seething despair

NikoJan
06-16-2014, 08:50 PM
Nash for Ovi

negged

repped

edit;

also repped that mayor bretty good speech

Jaroctor
06-16-2014, 09:22 PM
In.

amikaelmorris
06-16-2014, 09:54 PM
IMHO Ducks have a more diehard fanbase, most Kings fans are Lakers/Dodgers fans who need a break from seething despair

fuk the lakers

fuk the doyers

Kronwall
06-16-2014, 09:56 PM
neat new thread

anyways unrestricted agents

Once the draft settles comes the start of free agency at noon ET on July 1. Among the top unrestricted free agents expected to be available are forwards Marian Gaborik, Thomas Vanek, Jarome Iginla, Paul Stastny and Matt Moulson. Among the top defensemen are Matt Niskanen, Andrei Markov, Dan Boyle and Anton Stralman. Available goaltenders include Ryan Miller, Jonas Hiller, Martin Brodeur and Evgeni Nabokov.

Also becoming available if not signed by July 1 will be an impressive class of restricted free agents, a list topped by 2013 Norris Trophy winner P.K. Subban of the Canadiens. Also open to offer sheets are forwards Derick Brassard of the Rangers, Ryan O'Reilly of the Colorado Avalanche and Ryan Johansen of the Columbus Blue Jackets; defensemen Torey Krug of the Boston Bruins and Danny DeKeyser of the Detroit Red Wings; and goaltenders Darcy Kuemper of the Minnesota Wild and James Reimer of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

amikaelmorris
06-16-2014, 10:10 PM
curious what comes out of the gaborik situation

he could probably walk and make a grip of money, he's got his cup, but it really sounds like he wants to stay in LA and i've heard rumors that he's already signed an "unofficial official" deal to stay

thing is there's just not a lot of money if the cap doesn't go up a fair amount given the amount of contracts expiring next year or the year after

441Forty
06-16-2014, 10:44 PM

he could probably walk and make a grip of money, he's got his cup, but it really sounds like he wants to stay in LA and i've heard rumors that he's already signed an "unofficial official" deal to stay

thing is there's just not a lot of money if the cap doesn't go up a fair amount given the amount of contracts expiring next year or the year after

If I were a Kings fan (lol) I wouldn't want him to be resigned

He's a solid piece but for what he'd like to make I doubt he'd be very good value

Let him walk and that goes down as one of the better trades in a while.. Perfect addition down the stretch. Helps earn a Cup, sayanora..

Like you said, he'll get a contract though

Kronwall
06-16-2014, 11:13 PM
Gaborik can play anywhere and play good, hes that type of player

Interested in seeing where he ends up

I know the Blue Jackets had some bad luck with him.
comes back from a shoulder injury, first game he plays gets another shoulder injury out for the year then the kings sign him

441Forty
06-16-2014, 11:45 PM
Gaborik can play anywhere and play good, hes that type of player

Interested in seeing where he ends up

I know the Blue Jackets had some bad luck with him.
comes back from a shoulder injury, first game he plays gets another shoulder injury out for the year then the kings sign him

He started looking pretty slow by the time the final rolled around though

Couple that with his injury history and the fact that its doubtful he'd play near a full year and I'd pass

Still has an eye around the net below the circles but I bet he wants to get paid more than he's worth

weddingsoup
06-17-2014, 12:02 AM
Q9yKdyL9Wgo
next year's jack adams winner

mgftp
06-17-2014, 02:49 AM
Nash is terrible for his contract, but Richards is like a leech. Sucks any offensive chance out. Surprised he hasn't been bought out yet. Figured the Rags would wanna get rid of him before they even left the Staples Center.

he didn't meet with the media after locker clean out so I think he's been told. We should hear soon.

Strong potato.

From what I know about Gabby from his time in NY he will stay in LA if they want him and can find the cap room. He is friends with Kopitar and LA lifestyle just fits him, can see him driving around the streets of LA in his skinny jeans in his Ferrari.

HammZ
06-17-2014, 02:53 AM
If I were a Kings fan (lol) I wouldn't want him to be resigned

He's a solid piece but for what he'd like to make I doubt he'd be very good value

Let him walk and that goes down as one of the better trades in a while.. Perfect addition down the stretch. Helps earn a Cup, sayanora..

Like you said, he'll get a contract thoughOne of the best players in the league, but he's made of glass - unfortunate too. Dude could have had 2 or 3 50 goal years if it wasn't for injuries - and definitely 30+ goals a year. I wouldn't want him signed, high risk contract.

compan
06-17-2014, 05:57 AM
In.

Was in Boston for the weekend....dat planned "What-If" vacation for the Bruins and the SCF. The woman was a fan so I'll be moving back up ASAP.

mgftp
06-17-2014, 06:06 AM
One of the best players in the league, but he's made of glass - unfortunate too. Dude could have had 2 or 3 50 goal years if it wasn't for injuries - and definitely 30+ goals a year. I wouldn't want him signed, high risk contract.

Yea I would never give him a long term deal or have him as my main guy, you just can't rely on him being healthy. But he is a perfect fit as a complimentary piece in LA and if he is happy there he might sacrifice term or $ to stay.

In.

Was in Boston for the weekend....dat planned "What-If" vacation for the Bruins and the SCF. The woman was a fan so I'll be moving back up ASAP.

Beta of peace. Don't say I didn't warn you.

compan
06-17-2014, 06:12 AM
Beta of peace. Don't say I didn't warn you.

lol beta. dat feel when meet girl in Texas that says let's visit boston and I'll go with you if you want to move back home.

I think a couple of you queens ITT know what she looks like too. Strange.

mgftp
06-17-2014, 06:30 AM
lol beta. dat feel when meet girl in Texas that says let's visit boston and I'll go with you if you want to move back home.

I think a couple of you queens ITT know what she looks like too. Strange.

LoL@ moving in with a girl at 25.
LoL@ moving across the country with a girl at 25.

Made that mistake, recovered from it, trying to help others. YOLO bro.

amikaelmorris
06-17-2014, 07:26 AM
like the 5th picture i've seen of clifford holding up his baby

http://lakingsinsider.com/2013-redesign/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/450717506-640x426.jpg

dudes a riot

Mac_xX
06-17-2014, 07:39 AM

Would be like trading a small pile of poop for a large pile of poop.

compan
06-17-2014, 07:42 AM

Would be 26 by then but not gonna be the person that doesn't live with somebody AT LEAST 1 year before any type of proposal. Her sister just got married 2 weeks ago at 22... wut.

Thought of you this weekend though. Big gay pride parade in Boston this weekend and we had to cross the street. Technically marched for you this weekend for about 5 seconds.

SmurfCrusher
06-17-2014, 08:02 AM
Would be 26 by then but not gonna be the person that doesn't live with somebody AT LEAST 1 year before any type of proposal. Her sister just got married 2 weeks ago at 22... wut.

Thought of you this weekend though. Big gay pride parade in Boston this weekend and we had to cross the street. Technically marched for you this weekend for about 5 seconds.

http://oi54.tinypic.com/2ex6kx4.jpg

http://cdn.business2community.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/michael-jordan-lol.gif

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/04/Laughing-GIF.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/175203_o.gif

SmurfCrusher
06-17-2014, 08:04 AM

You moved across country with a 360 and dumped her for the Xbox One? Strong choices.

Inb4 you tell Compan to go around fawking gay dudes in the butt up here in Boston and eating out random chicks with infinite STD's.

NikoJan
06-17-2014, 08:09 AM
anyone watching the wc today?

in4 belgium
in4 brazil
in4 russia

mgftp
06-17-2014, 08:14 AM
like the 5th picture i've seen of clifford holding up his baby

http://lakingsinsider.com/2013-redesign/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/450717506-640x426.jpg

dudes a riot

Strong Michael Jackson

Welp, betas gonna beta. But thanks for the march, I appreciate it.

compan
06-17-2014, 08:29 AM
You moved across country with a 360 and dumped her for the Xbox One? Strong choices.

Inb4 you tell Compan to go around fawking gay dudes in the butt up here in Boston and eating out random chicks with infinite STD's.

lulz.

there was a lot of gay dude buttsexin this weekend with the whole gay pride parade thing.

biggoron
06-17-2014, 08:31 AM
lulz.

there was a lot of gay dude buttsexin this weekend with the whole gay pride parade thing.

mgftp's kind of party

pkahnman
06-17-2014, 08:40 AM

Thought of you this weekend though. Big gay pride parade in Boston this weekend and we had to cross the street. Technically marched for you this weekend for about 5 seconds.they will have 2 kids and be divorced by age 30

its a fact

biggoron
06-17-2014, 08:41 AM
they will have 2 kids and be divorced by age 30

its a fact

I was married at 23, wife 22. We have 2 kids and aren't divorced.

pkahnman
06-17-2014, 08:42 AM
I was married at 23, wife 22. We have 2 kids and aren't divorced.but you're miserable

not srs (maybe a lilttle)

SmurfCrusher
06-17-2014, 08:44 AM

its a fact

Pretty much. The two chicks I'm working with now are both 22 years old, and one of them got married this past summer and the other one just had a kid. I tried giving them some wisdom the other day saying I'm not having kids until I'm closer to 30, and sure as **** not getting married until around them, and they played the, "Wow, you're going to be so old. How are you going to do **** with your kids? Your wife will have a high risk pregnancy".

Strong life choices with these two young females. One of them has a husband that was working at a shoe store, and the other has a mentally unstable piece of **** as her "boyfriend". I guarantee the chick that is married will be divorced within two years when she realizes she's the one that is working hard and making money, while her husband is probably railing chicks behind her back and facing yet another sexual harassment lawsuit.

compan
06-17-2014, 09:00 AM

its a fact

For religious reasons....they never spent a night together and haven't had sex before marriage. Dat midwest... She also turned 22 less than a month before the wedding.

Yeah, not the approach I'd suggest.

ScrillaVilla
06-17-2014, 09:00 AM
I was married at 23, wife 22.

http://i.imgur.com/HhijQb0.gif

SmurfCrusher
06-17-2014, 09:09 AM
For religious reasons....they never spent a night together and haven't had sex before marriage. Dat midwest... She also turned 22 less than a month before the wedding.

Yeah, not the approach I'd suggest.

Why'd you take that route then? Unless her sister (your gf and wife in about two years) is a lot different and isn't religious.

pkahnman
06-17-2014, 09:14 AM
you can hate gays and enslave people but you cant have sex before marriage

compan
06-17-2014, 09:15 AM
Why'd you take that route then? Unless her sister (your gf and wife in about two years) is a lot different and isn't religious.

polar opposites. she's 24, no plans for marriage til 30, not religious and we bang, she stays over about half the week. still got them midwest values though. does my laundry, cleans my apartment, bakes me stuff... pretty much does most stuff every girl I've dated up north never did.

Kronwall
06-17-2014, 09:20 AM
polar opposites. she's 24, no plans for marriage til 30, not religious and we bang, she stays over about half the week. still got them midwest values though. does my laundry, cleans my apartment, bakes me stuff... pretty much does most stuff every girl I've dated up north never did.

sounds like wife material

SmurfCrusher
06-17-2014, 09:26 AM

Strong life choices. I'm going to give you an evaluation about your life and what it hold ins in the future. It was developed by the Eastern Care Neurology research group, and has been recognized world wide as the most advanced and accurate life testing evaluation, with a 98% hit rate.

Did you know your spouse more than four years before you married her?
Did you have any child before the age of 25 years old (Your age, not hers)?
Did you each have more than a years salary saved up in a savings account before marriage?
Did you, and do you continue to max out your IRA?
Did you have a house before you were married?
Did you have a house (not an apartment) before you had children?
Did you sign a prenuptial agreement?
Did you sign a post-nuptual agreement?
Do both you and your spouse work?
If yes to the question above, have both of you remained at your place of employment for more than three years?
Does your job/career require you to work weekends or hours after six o'clock at night?
If your spouse works, use the above question to answer her position.
Do you have a college fund set up for your children?
Do you live within 100 miles of any family members?

This is stage one of a five stage process to evaluate the likely outcome of the next thirty years of your life. The remaining four stages must be completed in order to provide your with the most accurate results. As stated earlier, the Eastern Care Neurology research group has conducted millions of survey's and life studies of couples of all ages with an industry leading accuracy rate. Please, complete stage one of the survey. The answers must be truthful in order to provide you with the most accurate results, which will then be able to help you live a long, healthy, and most importantly, happy life!

*This survey has been approved by a world renowned murse from Philadelphia, with a certification in neurology and life studies*

compan
06-17-2014, 09:38 AM
sounds like wife material

Appears that way.

that is unless BB moves to boston

mgftp
06-17-2014, 09:46 AM

And you hate your life. Strong example.

BTW weren't you recently talking about getting a divorce? LOL

-

Well it seems compan will learn the hard way, hopefully. .. I sense there is hope for him, unlike TheBetaGeneral, lol.

bobsapp
06-17-2014, 09:57 AM
Canucks put Booth on waivers for eventual buyout.

Inb4 he signs with Detroit and becomes a 30 goal scorer.

biggoron
06-17-2014, 10:05 AM
And you hate your life. Strong example.

BTW weren't you recently talking about getting a divorce? LOL

-

Well it seems compan will learn the hard way, hopefully. .. I sense there is hope for him, unlike TheBetaGeneral, lol.

We had a rough patch, like every relationship. Dating, married, etc. It's not always rainbows and butterflies

11+ years together, one major incident. Good odds imo

441Forty
06-17-2014, 10:14 AM
Got damn, 90% of this thread is scared of life

Working your shiit corporate jobs likely until you're 60+ just to save up for a rainy day despite completely forgetting to stop and enjoy today's sunshine

Would hate to be some of the guys in here, you're doing it wrong fellas

Mac_xX
06-17-2014, 10:40 AM
Canucks put Booth on waivers for eventual buyout.

Inb4 he signs with Detroit and becomes a 30 goal scorer.

Another great Gillis signing.

ScrillaVilla
06-17-2014, 10:41 AM
Got damn, 90% of this thread is scared of life

Working your shiit corporate jobs likely until you're 60+ just to save up for a rainy day despite completely forgetting to stop and enjoy today's sunshine

Would hate to be some of the guys in here, you're doing it wrong fellas

It's raining today brah and nah we ain't scurred

lol @ marriage

brb locked in a social contract to prove love to your significant other
brb no real benefits
brb brb

Kronwall
06-17-2014, 10:53 AM
It's raining today brah and nah we ain't scurred

lol @ marriage

brb locked in a social contract to prove love to your significant other
brb no real benefits
brb brb

wtf dont you live in toronto, its like 90 here in buffalo/rochester

ScrillaVilla
06-17-2014, 10:57 AM
wtf dont you live in toronto, its like 90 here in buffalo/rochester

6 hours from TO. Been raining all day, it's been sunny all week though so we were overdue.

Kronwall
06-17-2014, 11:01 AM
6 hours from TO. Been raining all day, it's been sunny all week though so we were overdue.

Ah gotcha, why you ontario brahs have to bring the rain south, suppose to rain in the evening and all day tomo

compan
06-17-2014, 11:12 AM
posting from my desk at corporate job

although this Under Armour stock boom is making me some $$$$$$$

just need a couple more years then opening dat der business

SmurfCrusher
06-17-2014, 11:15 AM
We had a rough patch, like every relationship. Dating, married, etc. It's not always rainbows and butterflies

11+ years together, one major incident. Good odds imo

Major incident.

Major incident.

MAJOR INCIDENT.

That's the sign of a ruined marriage. You have not yet taken survey to have your life choices evaluated.

SmurfCrusher
06-17-2014, 11:16 AM
posting from my desk at corporate job

although this Under Armour stock boom is making me some $$$$$$$

just need a couple more years then opening dat der business

How are you guys enjoying that lawsuit that is going to burry your company? Get out while you can before the feds don't apply any lube and fawk you guys in the ass.

biggoron
06-17-2014, 11:21 AM
Major incident.

Major incident.

MAJOR INCIDENT.

That's the sign of a ruined marriage. You have not yet taken survey to have your life choices evaluated.

sorry. not taking life advice from a single guy, living in his parent's basement, who films himself on youtube with a bruins mask on.

compan
06-17-2014, 11:21 AM
How are you guys enjoying that lawsuit that is going to burry your company? Get out while you can before the feds don't apply any lube and fawk you guys in the ass.

That lawsuit has been going on for so long. Doesn't affect me anyways but I'll be out within the year regardless. I needed a year for my relocation program, now I just want 2 full years and out.

SmurfCrusher
06-17-2014, 11:23 AM
sorry. not taking life advice from a single guy, living in his parent's basement, who films himself on youtube with a bruins mask on.

Parents basement? No thanks Jeff, although my parents basement with it being fully carpeted and equipped with exercise equipment, a pool table, a ping pong table, multiple couches, and other wonderful amenities would not be the worst possible idea if I had to live there for whatever reason, such as getting married at 23 years old realizing seven years later that I goofed.

I sense trouble in the marriage. There is no need for you to be rustled right now.

SmurfCrusher
06-17-2014, 11:25 AM
That lawsuit has been going on for so long. Doesn't affect me anyways but I'll be out within the year regardless. I needed a year for my relocation program, now I just want 2 full years and out.

You must be coming up on around 15 months there now, right? Are you in a similar position to what you were at that other company that has gone south in a hurry?

compan
06-17-2014, 11:26 AM
Are your parents looking to rent out their basement to a young, recently traveled couple looking for temporary housing before getting an apartment? Let either me or mgftp know.

You must be coming up on around 15 months there now, right? Are you in a similar position to what you were at that other company that has gone south in a hurry?

I'm in a better position here. Making 35% more and have more connections in the field I want to be in.

SmurfCrusher
06-17-2014, 11:30 AM
Are your parents looking to rent out their basement to a young, recently traveled couple looking for temporary housing before getting an apartment? Let either me or mgftp know.

I'm in a better position here. Making 35% more and have more connections in the field I want to be in.

No, but I do believe there's an Xbox 360 down there as my brother is staying there until July as he just graduated college recently. That's just like a girlfriend, right?

Were you getting 35% more when you started there, or did you already get a raise? That's pretty damn good to get a 35% raise in a field you like better, while also not getting raped with the amount of taxes you do up here. Do you know where you want to work when you get back up here?

Mac_xX
06-17-2014, 11:39 AM
Major incident.

Major incident.

MAJOR INCIDENT.

It's not like people can fix problems or anything, that'd be crazy.

SmurfCrusher
06-17-2014, 11:48 AM
It's not like people can fix problems or anything, that'd be crazy.

Some problems are too big to fix. I don't know what his "major incident" was or anything, so I won't speculate on that. However, something like cheating in a marriage? Get your ****ing bags and buy yourself a ticket out of the state. You can't genuinely re-build trust like that. You don't have to be married to realize that.

mgftp
06-17-2014, 11:50 AM
LoL@ your married corporate monkeys.

Nothxjeffthedrunk

biggoron
06-17-2014, 11:56 AM
Nothxjeffthedrunk

u copycatting bitch

SmurfCrusher
06-17-2014, 11:57 AM
Anyways, how long until Marchand is traded?

mgftp
06-17-2014, 12:02 PM
Anyways, how long until Marchand is traded?

Boston has cap issues, they have to make moves and it'll be interesting but to me the better question is how long till Rick Nash is traded and Brad Richards is bought out? NY insiders saying Sather is making a big push for Thornton. When I look at Rags needs and cap issues I think the roster could have nearly 50% turnover.

biggoron
06-17-2014, 12:04 PM
word is Boyle and Stralman are gone from the Rags

mgftp
06-17-2014, 12:06 PM
word is Boyle and Stralman are gone from the Rags

Don't see how they can afford either without making major changes, both deserve a big raise. BRB, got all your money tied up in a fat winger who can't get a point.

SmurfCrusher
06-17-2014, 12:10 PM
Boston has cap issues, they have to make moves and it'll be interesting but to me the better question is how long till Rick Nash is traded and Brad Richards is bought out? NY insiders saying Sather is making a big push for Thornton. When I look at Rags needs and cap issues I think the roster could have nearly 50% turnover.

I don't think their cap situation is that bad for this season. Next season is a different story, but they should be fine this year. If they could somehow have Kelly waive his NTC, that would make a big difference. I can see Marchand and McQuaid being moved to open up some cap space. Keep in mind they can put Savard in LTIR, and free up another 4mil in cap space.

biggoron
06-17-2014, 12:12 PM
Pens, Rags, Bs. All gonna have big changes next season

mgftp
06-17-2014, 12:12 PM
I don't think their cap situation is that bad for this season. Next season is a different story, but they should be fine this year. If they could somehow have Kelly waive his NTC, that would make a big difference. I can see Marchand and McQuaid being moved to open up some cap space. Keep in mind they can put Savard in LTIR, and free up another 4mil in cap space.

You think they can get Iginla to resign a similar deal? With the season he had he can get so much more if he wanted.

What about the young guys like krug? Think they can get these guys signed without too much of a raise?

Pens, Rags, Bs. All gonna have big changes next season

I know you are a total Homer for MAF but let's be real tea Pens aren't doing anything outside of the regular season with him in net.

biggoron
06-17-2014, 12:15 PM
You think they can get Iginla to resign a similar deal? With the season he had he can get so much more if he wanted.

What about the young guys like krug? Think they can get these guys signed without too much of a raise?

I know you are a total Homer for MAF but let's be real tea Pens aren't doing anything outside of the regular season with him in net.

name me 2 better goalies that make 5mil or less per season, that are currently available.

mgftp
06-17-2014, 12:17 PM
name me 2 better goalies that make 5mil or less per season, that are currently available.

Nobody is available, that's their problem. Halak was the closest thing to an answer and now that option is gone.

If I was Sather I'd do Lundqvist for Malkin.

SmurfCrusher
06-17-2014, 12:18 PM

I don't think there's any way the Bruins give Iginla more than what he got this year. It really depends on whether or not he's willing to take less to stay. I think Krug will get a pretty penny, and the Bruins need to keep him. I don't want to see their PP go to **** yet again. I don't think he will, but I could possibly see Boychuk getting moved. A lot of players on the Bruins have NTC's, although Boychuck's is limited right now.

ScrillaVilla
06-17-2014, 12:18 PM

Reimer is available for the right price, big upgrade over Flower

biggoron
06-17-2014, 12:21 PM
Reimer is available for the right price, big upgrade over Flower

hahahahahahahhaha

homer of peas

mgftp
06-17-2014, 12:21 PM
I don't think there's any way the Bruins give Iginla more than what he got this year. It really depends on whether or not he's willing to take less to stay. I think Krug will get a pretty penny, and the Bruins need to keep him. I don't want to see their PP go to **** yet again. I don't think he will, but I could possibly see Boychuk getting moved. A lot of players on the Bruins have NTC's, although Boychuck's is limited right now.

Bruins have cap challenges, don't get me wrong it's nothing like the disaster Sather has himself in but the Bruins are right up against it, at least one major or a couple minor pieces will have to move out.

I just want the Rags to get Malcom Subban.

SmurfCrusher
06-17-2014, 12:23 PM
Bruins have cap challenges, don't get me wrong it's nothing like the disaster Sather has himself in but the Bruins are right up against it, at least one major or a couple minor pieces will have to move out.

I just want the Rags to get Malcom Subban.

Malcom Subban for Kreider and you have a deal.

441Forty
06-17-2014, 12:30 PM

Pens should try and sign Thomas Greiss

Really solid backup and honestly he's good enough to be a starter

Doubt he resigns with Phx

biggoron
06-17-2014, 12:37 PM
Lundqvist = zero cups
Rask = zero cups as a starter
Fleury = 1 cup

Please go with the Fleury hate. There are lots of "better goalies" that haven't won jack crap.

SmurfCrusher
06-17-2014, 12:38 PM
Lundqvist = zero cups
Rask = zero cups as a starter
Fleury = 1 cup

Please go with the Fleury hate. There are lots of "better goalies" that haven't won jack crap.

Exactly, there are lots of better goalies than Fleury. He deserves all of the criticism he gets.

441Forty
06-17-2014, 12:43 PM
Lol at measuring a goalies skill level by a Cup win from over 5 years ago

I agree a goalie isn't their biggest need; they need a bottom 6 as their current bottom 6 is non-existent.

Their D is shiit as well unless Pouliot, Dumoulin, and Maatta mature at an unprecedented pace

mgftp
06-17-2014, 12:44 PM
LoL@ biggoron and his blind MAF love, like a beaten wife.

MSUD5
06-17-2014, 12:53 PM
Ottawa Senators Jason Spezza's 10 team no-trade list includes the Canadiens, Oilers, Canucks, Jets, Maple Leafs, Flames, BlueJackets, NYIslanders, Predators & FlaPanthers.

ScrillaVilla
06-17-2014, 12:58 PM
Ottawa Senators Jason Spezza's 10 team no-trade list includes the Canadiens, Oilers, Canucks, Jets, Maple Leafs, Flames, BlueJackets, NYIslanders, Predators & FlaPanthers.

I guess he doesn't want to play for a Canadian team.

compan
06-17-2014, 01:08 PM
No, but I do believe there's an Xbox 360 down there as my brother is staying there until July as he just graduated college recently. That's just like a girlfriend, right?

Were you getting 35% more when you started there, or did you already get a raise? That's pretty damn good to get a 35% raise in a field you like better, while also not getting raped with the amount of taxes you do up here. Do you know where you want to work when you get back up here?

My starting was 35% more. I should be due for a raise during Fall Reviews or whatever. No state income tax actually makes that more than 35% and so does the 3 months free corporate apartment plus 3 months of 300/week food allowance.

441Forty
06-17-2014, 01:13 PM
My starting was 35% more. I should be due for a raise during Fall Reviews or whatever. No state income tax actually makes that more than 35% and so does the 3 months free corporate apartment plus 3 months of 300/week food allowance.

No state income tax? Mirin', although AZ isn't too bad in that regard. Plus, considering my job and the way I file I don't pay many taxes to begin with

Will get raped in 7 weeks when I move to Chicago though

compan
06-17-2014, 01:18 PM
No state income tax? Mirin', although AZ isn't too bad in that regard. Plus, considering my job and the way I file I don't pay many taxes to begin with

Will get raped in 7 weeks when I move to Chicago though

Yup, no state income tax in Texas. Will also get raped when I move back home to Boston in a year.

Chicago gon' be rough. In the city?

mgftp
06-17-2014, 01:27 PM
I have often thought of moving to Texas, overall cost of living has to be among the most favorable in the US. Just $1 million will get you a very nice home. But then you'd be living in Texas, I've been a half dozen times, just don't think I could live there - hot **** hole filled with religious potatoes / 10.

pkahnman
06-17-2014, 01:27 PM
Can we all agree Hank is the best goalie in the league?

Who would you take over him if you're starting a team?

The only reason he hasn't won a Cup is because we cant score. just imagine him with a good offense. it would be unfair

Nash I hate you so much

mgftp
06-17-2014, 01:29 PM
Can we all agree Hank is the best goalie in the league?

Who would you take over him if you're starting a team?

The only reason he hasn't won a Cup is because we cant score

Starting a team there are many I'd take over him, he is old and overpaid. If I had to pick one goaltender to play for and win a championship next year on a one year deal I'd be torn between him and Quick.

441Forty
06-17-2014, 01:30 PM
Yup, no state income tax in Texas. Will also get raped when I move back home to Boston in a year.

Chicago gon' be rough. In the city?

In the city, Near North

In the process of incorporating with my cousin who's been there just over a year now. Excited for change if anything.

Selling my house by owner down here is turning into one big pain in the ass though. It's impossible to understand how flakey some people are until you deal in real estate with them.. Fuk me.

pkahnman
06-17-2014, 01:31 PM
Starting a team there are many I'd take over him, he is old and overpaid. If I had to pick one goaltender to play for and win a championship next year on a one year deal I'd be torn between him and Quick.I'm saying for the next couple of seasons

Money aside who would you take?

I wouldnt take anyone over him

He didnt look old when he took us to the Cup on his back

biggoron
06-17-2014, 01:32 PM
lol @ starting a team with a 32 year old goalie

mgftp
06-17-2014, 01:33 PM
In the city, Near North

In the process of incorporating with my cousin who's been there just over a year now. Excited for change if anything.

Selling my house by owner down here is turning into one big pain in the ass though. It's impossible to understand how flakey some people are until you deal in real estate with them.. Fuk me.

lol@ doing for sale by owner, never heard of that going well... stop being poverty and get a real estate agent

Im saying for the next couple of seasons

I wouldnt take anyone over him

Half a dozen guys I would take over him on his current contract.

lol @ starting a team with a 32 year old goalie

As potato as thinking MAF didn't choke in the playoffs.

pkahnman
06-17-2014, 01:36 PM
The contract is not bad unless he gets worse and I dont see that happening anytime soon

pkahnman
06-17-2014, 01:37 PM
lol @ starting a team with a 32 year old goalieI meant for 2-3 seasons

Contract aside

Who are you taking?

inb4 fleury

compan
06-17-2014, 01:41 PM
I have often thought of moving to Texas, overall cost of living has to be among the most favorable in the US. Just $1 million will get you a very nice home. But then you'd be living in Texas, I've been a half dozen times, just don't think I could live there - hot **** hole filled with religious potatoes / 10.

lol 400-500k in Allen Texas will get you what looks like a mansion. It's 30-40 min north of Dallas. Frisco would be about the same but Allen would be newer and near premium outlets and shopping malls.

Yeah the people here... you get your really nice and helpful ones, then you get your idiots and try-hards. Am I glad I moved here? Yes. Do I want to move back home ASAP? Also yes.

In the city, Near North

Nice, pretty safe especially in Chicago terms.

pkahnman
06-17-2014, 01:43 PM
money buys nothing

NrAU7F4RmDk

mgftp
06-17-2014, 01:43 PM
lol 400-500k in Allen Texas will get you what looks like a mansion. It's 30-40 min north of Dallas. Frisco would be about the same but Allen would be newer and near premium outlets and shopping malls.

Yeah the people here... you get your really nice and helpful ones, then you get your idiots and try-hards. Am I glad I moved here? Yes. Do I want to move back home ASAP? Also yes.

Nice, pretty safe especially in Chicago terms.

I loved in a few states south of the MD line, missed the northeast so much every time.

LoL@ spending less than half a mill on your home. You are doing it wrong.

compan
06-17-2014, 01:47 PM
I loved in a few states south of the MD line, missed the northeast so much every time.

LoL@ spending less than half a mill on your home. You are doing it wrong.

If you were born and raised in the northeast, you will probably always want to live there. The rest of the country is just very different.

Give me a 400k house all day. I'll take the lesser upkeep and less space for the wife to nag about filling.

441Forty
06-17-2014, 01:47 PM
lol@ doing for sale by owner, never heard of that going well... stop being poverty and get a real estate agent

Half a dozen guys I would take over him on his current contract.

As potato as thinking MAF didn't choke in the playoffs.

I've been considering, but at this point I might as well just follow through with my original plans of selling it myself.. I have help.

I've done it before with my condo, figured it'd be easy with a home, but buyers around here don't just walk through the door. I also figured the people I'd be dealing with in Scottsdale would have more to do with their time than tire kick.

I'll get it done though, and it will be worth it in a market like AZ's.

pkahnman
06-17-2014, 01:49 PM
lol @ not building a cabin in the woods and living off the land

sheep

ScrillaVilla
06-17-2014, 01:52 PM
Are billionaires also millionaires?

SmurfCrusher
06-17-2014, 01:53 PM
lol @ not building a cabin in the woods and living off the land

sheep

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img877/516/swpir.jpg

pkahnman
06-17-2014, 01:54 PM
Are billionaires also millionaires?are phaggots also gay?

SmurfCrusher
06-17-2014, 01:55 PM
U wot m8?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162510981

mgftp
06-17-2014, 01:56 PM
If you were born and raised in the northeast, you will probably always want to live there. The rest of the country is just very different.

Give me a 400k house all day. I'll take the lesser upkeep and less space for the wife to nag about filling.

LoL@ having a house so small you actually have to see your wife.

SmurfCrusher
06-17-2014, 02:00 PM
LoL@ having a house so small you actually have to see your wife.

You'd rather see a wireless charging pad in all two rooms in your house than your wife.

ClaudeGiroux
06-17-2014, 02:00 PM
I was married at 23, wife 22. We have 2 kids and aren't divorced. but you're a penguins fan

compan
06-17-2014, 02:14 PM
U wot m8?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162510981

I'm scared that's actually real life. Even more scared by the email and how the wife is treating it.

Grozzy12
06-17-2014, 04:35 PM
Well **** me sideways, Cleary could get re-signed. If he's on the opening roster, I may switch teams for a bit. **** him and **** Holland and Babcock for wanting to keep him.

whiskeysticks
06-17-2014, 04:37 PM
Blackhawks favored by odds makers to win the 2015 Cup already.

lol @ allowing your wife to live with you

mgftp
06-17-2014, 04:38 PM
Well **** me sideways, Cleary could get re-signed. If he's on the opening roster, I may switch teams for a bit. **** him and **** Holland and Babcock for wanting to keep him.

Don't let your jimmies rustle too much. I heard today that it's a two way deal and he'd have to play himself onto the team during camp. Basically it was a handshake deal for him to turn down the multi year offer from Philly last offseason, he wanted Detroit to promise they'd give him another 1 year.

Grozzy12
06-17-2014, 04:49 PM
Don't let your jimmies rustle too much. I heard today that it's a two way deal and he'd have to play himself onto the team during camp. Basically it was a handshake deal for him to turn down the multi year offer from Philly last offseason, he wanted Detroit to promise they'd give him another 1 year.

True in a way. The Philly deal never was an actual deal. It was a tryout and if he performed well enough they would offer him the deal. So a deal to sign was never actually on the table.

The good sign is the Wings did the same with Maltby a few years back. He didn't perform, was waived to go to the AHL then retired. Hoping if he does sign, it's the same case.

ClaudeGiroux
06-17-2014, 06:48 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img877/516/swpir.jpg would not tread on/10

NikoJan
06-17-2014, 07:08 PM
http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.9028927.2297/flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

ClaudeGiroux
06-17-2014, 07:10 PM
more leg pics?

ill show u mine if u show me urs bb

NikoJan
06-17-2014, 11:00 PM
more leg pics?

ill show u mine if u show me urs bb

last time i posted a sexy leg pic for you phaggots my gf woke up pissed thinking i was taking pics of her thanks to blackberrys retarded camera shutter sound that you cant turn off

pics of unicorns in the am

pics of elegant godly legs in the pm

thats just how i roll

i call this one 'compan @ twilight'

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/1/17172/1419618-unicorn2.jpg

Kronwall
06-18-2014, 06:32 AM
nice butt plug pierre ^

http://i.imgur.com/bHBKY7E.gif

Kronwall
06-18-2014, 06:39 AM

He cleary wants to stay

He is clearly to old and injured nobody wants him

I clearly dont understand why they kept him could of brought another winger up but clearly Holland is a retard

Clearly clearly cant play anymore ...

It is clear that clearly is rusted and needs to go for a new wingler

Mac_xX
06-18-2014, 08:35 AM
He cleary wants to stay

He is clearly to old and injured nobody wants him

I clearly dont understand why they kept him could of brought another winger up but clearly Holland is a retard

Clearly clearly cant play anymore ...

It is clear that clearly is rusted and needs to go for a new wingler

negged

kingofturtles
06-18-2014, 09:52 AM

What does that matter? I'll play in the nhl for 1,000 a season.

So you should keep me on your team cause I can't name a better player than me that makes 1k or less a season

ScrillaVilla
06-18-2014, 09:54 AM
Washington Redskins forced to change their name, stupid. Wonder how long until the Blackhawks have to change their name.

Kronwall
06-18-2014, 10:01 AM
Washington Redskins forced to change their name, stupid. Wonder how long until the Blackhawks have to change their name.

a original 6 team? i doubt it lol

Mac_xX
06-18-2014, 10:03 AM

Black Hawk was a person. They won't be forced to change it.

ScrillaVilla
06-18-2014, 10:03 AM
a original 6 team? i doubt it lol

The Redskins have been around since 1932 brah

Black Hawk was a person. They won't be forced to change it.

I know, not saying they'll have to change it soon, but maybe in 10 years due to the logo or the fact the team is named after a native.

mgftp
06-18-2014, 10:06 AM

LoL@ people who are too stupid to realize Redskins is much more offensive.

-

Why hasn't Brad Richards been bought out yet?

ScrillaVilla
06-18-2014, 10:08 AM
LoL@ people who are too stupid to realize Redskins is much more offensive.

-

Why hasn't Brad Richards been bought out yet?

Nobody is offended by the name Redskins though (as a team name with history). I don't know a single native offended by the name, it's all about being politically correct.

Hell most are proud of the name Redskins (srs)

mgftp
06-18-2014, 10:10 AM
Nobody is offended by the name Redskins though (as a team name with history). I don't know a single native offended by the name, it's all about being politically correct.

Yea because some kid from a trailer park in Canada knows how all the Native Americans feel. Pls stahp jeffthedrunk.

ScrillaVilla
06-18-2014, 10:11 AM
Yea because some kid from a trailer park in Canada knows how all the Native Americans feel. Pls stahp jeffthedrunk.

I'm an Ojibwe brah.. (we don't even have trailer parks here da fuq)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162545431

All the white people in this thread are offended, while natives like myself don't find it offensive.. funny.

mgftp
06-18-2014, 10:16 AM
I'm an Ojibwe brah.. (we don't even have trailer parks here da fuq)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162545431

All the white people in this thread are offended, while natives like myself don't find it offensive.. funny.

The N word doesn't offend some black people, yet it offends others. You can't possibly think everyone feels the same as you.

If I am the owner and believe it will cause me financial hardship I get his complaint, but besides that, no reason not to change a name, even if just one person finds it offensive.

InB4 Tim Thomas buys the Redskins and changes the name to the Washington Wetbacks.

ScrillaVilla
06-18-2014, 10:21 AM
The N word doesn't offend some black people, yet it offends others. You can't possibly think everyone feels the same as you.

If I am the owner and believe it will cause me financial hardship I get his complaint, but besides that, no reason not to change a name, even if just one person finds it offensive.

InB4 Tim Thomas buys the Redskins and changes the name to the Washington Wetbacks.

I'm sure there's a small percentage of natives offended by it, but most aren't. Natives back in the day used Redskins to refer to themselves, while they called white people Whiteskins.

Either way the team gets publicity and people will buy the new merch when they change the name, so I'm sure management there are okay with it.

Mac_xX
06-18-2014, 10:29 AM
The Redskins have been around since 1932 brah

I know, not saying they'll have to change it soon, but maybe in 10 years due to the logo or the fact the team is named after a native.

Yeah but it's not derogatory in any way though. No one used to go around saying you're a black hawk and mean it negatively lol, hell the name is a tribute to the WWI regiment named in tribute of him. The logo is just a caricature of the guy.

441Forty
06-18-2014, 10:35 AM
They're not changing the name of the team, rather the trademark for the Redskins name is just not being renewed.

ScrillaVilla
06-18-2014, 10:37 AM
Yeah but it's not derogatory in any way though. No one used to go around saying you're a black hawk and mean it negatively lol, hell the name is a tribute to the WWI regiment named in tribute of him. The logo is just a caricature of the guy.

I'm aware. Just we live in such a politically correct world now, that you can bet more and more teams will have to change their name in the near future. All it takes is someone to be offended the logo is a "stereotypical" native and controversy will arise.

They're not changing the name of the team, rather the trademark for the Redskins name is just not being renewed.

The renewal got denied as they refuse trademarks that can be deemed as offensive, so they have to change their name.

Here's a release about the Redskins name

http://files.redskins.com/pdf/letter-from-pres-bruce-allen.pdf

441Forty
06-18-2014, 10:41 AM
It hasn't even gone to the Court of Appeals yet, and while the case is being argued their current trademark will withstand.. And let's be honest this will get overturned and no name change will be had

Mac_xX
06-18-2014, 10:43 AM
I'm aware. Just we live in such a politically correct world now, that you can bet more and more teams will have to change their name in the near future. All it takes is someone to be offended the logo is a "stereotypical" native and controversy will arise.

The renewal got denied as they refuse trademarks that can be deemed as offensive, so they have to change their name.

Here's a release about the Redskins name

http://files.redskins.com/pdf/letter-from-pres-bruce-allen.pdf

Yeah I just don't see it's going as bad as this redskins thing has gotten. The logo really is the only thing I could see being a problem, but even so it would have to be a pretty vocal mionority to see that one changed.

The Indians red face logo is definitely the next one to go, that's the exact same as the redskins lol.

ScrillaVilla
06-18-2014, 10:44 AM
It hasn't even gone to the Court of Appeals yet, and while the case is being argued their current trademark will withstand.. And let's be honest this will get overturned and no name change will be had

Hope so, no reason why should have to change the name or lose the trademarks.

biggoron
06-18-2014, 10:51 AM
They dont need to change their name. It just means there is no trademark.

NikoJan
06-18-2014, 10:53 AM

Hell most are proud of the name Redskins (srs)

No its pretty ****ed up, imagine calling a black guy "Hey black skin" or an asian "Hey yellow skin", chit is demeaning

compan
06-18-2014, 11:09 AM
The history of the name and logo were created with help of actual natives. All this is is another PC war taking up time and money of our representatives.

mgftp
06-18-2014, 11:16 AM
The history of the name and logo were created with help of actual natives. All this is is another PC war taking up time and money of our representatives.

Please. Do you believe stealing their land and imprisoning them in reservations was done to help them as well?

Old conservative white guys of peace / 10

compan
06-18-2014, 11:17 AM
No its pretty ****ed up, imagine calling a black guy "Hey black skin" or an asian "Hey yellow skin", chit is demeaning

Those races never painted their faces black and yellow.

Please. Do you believe stealing their land and imprisoning them in reservations was done to help them as well?

Old conservative white guys of peace / 10

Well that all happened far before a native american actually helped create the logo in respect to the indians and approved the name sooooo....

whiskeysticks
06-18-2014, 11:46 AM

Hey, leg

NikoJan
06-18-2014, 12:15 PM
Hey, leg

hey brah

compan
06-18-2014, 12:20 PM
hey brah

as a gender conforming male, your disrespect for the word "bro(ther)" offends me.

mgftp
06-18-2014, 12:38 PM
Compan = full potato

compan
06-18-2014, 12:49 PM
Compan = full potato

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You've gotten soft in your old age.

inb4 they change their name to the Reds or Skins.

mgftp
06-18-2014, 01:15 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. You've gotten soft in your old age.

inb4 they change their name to the Reds or Skins.

I don't know what that even means.

I still get full and thick, hard as steel, no viagra.

ScrillaVilla
06-18-2014, 01:21 PM
They should change their name to the Washington Potato Redskins

ClaudeGiroux
06-18-2014, 02:03 PM
didnt realize Cleary was 35 years old

time flys

;(

NikoJan
06-18-2014, 02:26 PM
"worst case ontario, canada"

fukkkkkkkk wish i thought of that

SmurfCrusher
06-18-2014, 02:33 PM

Please tell me you're trolling as this is far and away the most potato comment I've ever seen you make. You liberal pussies (deny you're one all you want) need to get a grip. You're ruining this world one day at a time, and one potato at a time.

mgftp
06-18-2014, 02:35 PM
Please tell me you're trolling as this is far and away the most potato comment I've ever seen you make. You liberal pussies (deny you're one all you want) need to get a grip. You're ruining this world one day at a time, and one potato at a time.

Not trolling.... if you are serious you are worse than ECN. Going to call you ECN 2.0.

VTheKing
06-18-2014, 02:35 PM
every time I click this thread it's like a Facebook thread about politics. gooby plz

F1umjn9m_Rc

mgftp
06-18-2014, 02:37 PM
every time I click this thread it's like a Facebook thread about politics. gooby plz

F1umjn9m_Rc

Do you even NHL Misc?

ClaudeGiroux
06-18-2014, 02:40 PM
stave misc sports

NikoJan
06-18-2014, 02:40 PM

Why the hell would anyone deny being a liberal? I'd rather be a communist than an ignorant cousin phukking conservative good ol' boy.

Of course he has a point, if someone is offended by it than why the hell would they keep that chit up? ITS OFFENSIVE! What part of that do you not understand?

I bet you support making guns legal for people to own aswell? You ****ing disgusting me, 100% srs right now i honestly think people like you are to blame for all of the recent shootings go on and the war and stuff such as and so forth

compan
06-18-2014, 02:43 PM
Why the hell would anyone deny being a liberal? I'd rather be a communist than an ignorant cousin phukking conservative good ol' boy.

Of course he has a point, if someone is offended by it than why the hell would they keep that chit up? ITS OFFENSIVE! What part of that do you not understand?

I bet you support making guns legal for people to own aswell? You ****ing disgusting me, 100% srs right now i honestly think people like you are to blame for all of the recent shootings go on and the war and stuff such as and so forth

Vintage Niko Potato Trolling. Only criminals should be allowed to own guns.

mgftp
06-18-2014, 02:43 PM

LoL@ you trying to reason with someone who doesn't even believe in equal rights for all humans. No point / 10 - Republicans, AKA the New Nazis

LoL@ being against firearms though....

compan
06-18-2014, 02:48 PM
strong lol at changing things because some people find it offensive. there is not a single thing in this world 100% of the population agree on.

biggoron
06-18-2014, 02:52 PM
Lol @ canadians getting involved in this discussion.

SmurfCrusher
06-18-2014, 02:55 PM
Not trolling.... if you are serious you are worse than ECN. Going to call you ECN 2.0.

I find your avi offensive. Take it down, please. Let's see if this U.S. Constitution stomping, butt-****ing, government handout collector will actually do what he says he believes in. I think many people are offended seeing a picture like that, especially women that are very self-conscious. Please, do it for the children.

Take your disgusting ass foot down. I find that repulsive and disgusting.

Guns don't kill people....people do you dumb phaggot.

What part of not needing to bend over backwards for every person don't you understand? I'm going to laugh so hard when your country gets overrun with illegal immigrants and Islamic extremists. You'll be crying for your daddy that is wearing the pants in this continent.

NikoJan
06-18-2014, 02:56 PM
Vintage Niko Potato Trolling. Only criminals should be allowed to own guns.

yeah too lazy to put fourth the effort

wait nvm smurf just said something stupid

compan
06-18-2014, 02:57 PM
yeah too lazy to put fourth the effort

Understandable. Getting late in the day.

Leaving for Vegas tomorrow. Will be searching for Chase (RIP).

NikoJan
06-18-2014, 02:58 PM
I find your avi offensive. Take it down, please. Let's see if this U.S. Constitution stomping, butt-****ing, government handout collector will actually do what he says he believes in. I think many people are offended seeing a picture like that, especially women that are very self-conscious. Please, do it for the children.

Take your disgusting ass foot down. I find that repulsive and disgusting.

Guns don't kill people....people do you dumb phaggot.

What part of not needing to bend over backwards for every person don't you understand? I'm going to laugh so hard when your country gets overrun with illegal immigrants and Islamic extremists. You'll be crying for your daddy that is wearing the pants in this continent.

"guns dont kill people"

those people wouldn't be able to kill each other without guns you fuking idiot

thats like saying "hands dont strangle people, people strangle people" or "people dont strange people, people strange people people strange people"

got it, fukwit?

mgftp
06-18-2014, 03:00 PM
Lol @ canadians getting involved in this discussion.

LoL@ Americans

I am my own sovereign nation

SmurfCrusher
06-18-2014, 03:01 PM
"guns dont kill people"

those people wouldn't be able to kill each other without guns you fuking idiot

thats like saying "hands dont strangle people, people strangle people" or "people dont strange people, people strange people people strange people"

got it, fukwit?

The guns just walked there and shot people themselves. You are either a horrible troll or a mentally unstable human being that never passed Jump Start Kindergarten.

I've never seen a knife kill anyone in my life!

NikoJan
06-18-2014, 03:02 PM
LoL@ Americans

I was in ny like two weeks ago in manhattan

went out every night and went to the daily show with a friend, chit was so cash

wolfLarson
06-18-2014, 03:02 PM
reading this thread is like watching a world cup flop: you laugh then realize how fukked and sad it is.

hoping Murphy will solve the Coburn disconnect on defense as the Flyers new assistant coach.

Also a big LOL at V. Leino. getting bought out by the sabres is the complete opposite of success

NikoJan
06-18-2014, 03:03 PM
The guns just walked there and shot people themselves. You are either a horrible troll or a mentally unstable human being that never passed Jump Start Kindergarten.

I've never seen a knife kill anyone in my life!

Oi you're one cheeky **** with that knife comment

by your logic the person who sharped the knife is more response for the knife than the knife itself or the person wielding it LOL

ClaudeGiroux
06-18-2014, 03:12 PM
would let pia sharpen my knife

biggoron
06-18-2014, 03:27 PM
LoL@ Americans

Petoria?

441Forty
06-18-2014, 03:43 PM
Anti-gun people have a point, although they usually don't think everything through all of the way.

I completely agree that pleading for more guns in the hands of citizens after a shooting is ass-backwards logic.. I don't trust the average person with a weapon because the general public are fuking retards whose sole purpose in life is for me to rake in profits off of them. It's bad enough driving on public roads with these idiots. Brb school gets shot up.. We need more guns! If that's not retarded idk what is

The thing is guns have been proliferated in America since this country's inception, so now we're in a position where we have no other choice but to hand guns out like candy in order to keep the citizens under the guise of safety. There's more guns than there are people in America.. Not a coincidence that America has far and away more gun violence than any other developed nation. Inb4 Somalia and Iraq references.

I strongly support gun rights and own several myself but NRA fanboys and the like are just as dumb as those asking to "ban" firearms

mgftp
06-18-2014, 03:46 PM
Anti-gun people have a point, although they usually don't think everything through all of the way.

I completely agree that pleading for more guns in the hands of citizens after a shooting is ass-backwards logic.. I don't trust the average person with a weapon because the general public are fuking retards whose sole purpose in life is for me to rake in profits off of them. It's bad enough driving on public roads with these idiots. Brb school gets shot up.. We need more guns! If that's not retarded idk what is

The thing is guns have been proliferated in America since this country's inception, so now we're in a position where we have no other choice but to hand guns out like candy in order to keep the citizens under the guise of safety. There's more guns than there are people in America.. Not a coincidence that America has far and away more gun violence than any other developed nation. Inb4 Somalia and Iraq references.

I strongly support gun rights and own several myself but NRA fanboys and the like are just as dumb as those asking to "ban" firearms

Completely agree, I left the NRA a couple years ago, they are just as extreme and crazy as the no gun hippies.

SmurfCrusher
06-18-2014, 04:21 PM

Sorry, but that's one of the most retarded points these U.S. Constitution stomping fools like to make. I don't give a **** if you don't feel "comfortable".

Would you feel comfortable around your mother or father if they had a gun? Yes or no? Simple answer. If yes, then you have no right to bitch about an "average" citizen having a gun, just because you don't feel "comfortable" with them having one.

This country has many guns and will for the rest of eternity. It's time for some of you to accept that fact that guns are not going away, period. America has more gun violence because of these inner cities where people are shooting each other left and right. Oddly enough the states with the toughest gun laws have the most gun crime,

The U.S. has a lower violent crime rate than many other beta ass countries. The anti-gun freaks (not you) use the most ridiculous statistics that they have to twist and turn to make ANY sense at all.

Fact: The vast majority of gun owners never shoot or kill anyone.

whiskeysticks
06-18-2014, 05:13 PM
Leaving for Vegas tomorrow. Will be searching for Chase (RIP).

Bobby's Burger Place - check it out for cheap eats, Flay style.

www.bobbysburgerpalace.com

amikaelmorris
06-18-2014, 07:18 PM

F1umjn9m_Rc

is there any update on sutter?

he's fine, he's doin' an interview right now.

GOAT

NikoJan
06-18-2014, 10:47 PM
in4 pam beasly

http://theofficescranton.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/pam-halpert-1.jpg

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/fWE0lfdM2Ps/maxresdefault.jpg

brb sweet as 3.14159

brb not a sloot

B0B4Life
06-19-2014, 01:46 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2014/0616/la_a_kingspts_600x600.jpg

BEST PLAYER IN THE GAME!

Mac_xX
06-19-2014, 04:08 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2014/0616/la_a_kingspts_600x600.jpg

BEST PLAYER IN THE GAME!

not even best player on the team srs

CLEAN_SET_OF_10
06-19-2014, 04:41 AM
Did someone say guns?

pkahnman
06-19-2014, 07:32 AM
Did someone say guns?Would that crazy **** be able to kill 20 kids if he didnt have a huge gun in his house? probably not

SmurfCrusher
06-19-2014, 08:23 AM
Would that crazy **** be able to kill 20 kids if he didnt have a huge gun in his house? probably not

Would that innocent mother with four young children be able to protect them from an armed invasion by four men armed with knives and other weapons without a gun?

It disgusts me how some of you get joy out of seeing innocent men and women not being able to protect themselves.

Inb4 what about protecting the innocent students.

biggoron
06-19-2014, 08:25 AM
Would that innocent mother with four young children be able to protect them from an armed invasion by four men armed with knives and other weapons without a gun?

It disgusts me how some of you get joy out of seeing innocent men and women not being able to protect themselves.

Inb4 what about protecting the innocent students.

Capt. America, pls go

pkahnman
06-19-2014, 08:27 AM

Inb4 what about protecting the innocent students.a small hand gun is fine but not weapons that can mass murder 20+ people in minutes

this might be hard for you but try to use your brain

mgftp
06-19-2014, 08:37 AM
a small hand gun is fine but not weapons that can mass murder 20+ people in minutes

LoL@ asking someone who doesn't believe in equal rights to use their brain.

cadetduke
06-19-2014, 09:00 AM
I remember growing up, watching action movies, and them imitating what they did in real life but with fake weapons. Everyone did this. Now you might get arrested for playing cops and robbers around the neighborhood. Fck generation y for becoming overprotective and fck generation z for being pussies.

NikoJan
06-19-2014, 09:12 AM
gun control debate in the nhl discussion thread

my work here is done

whiskeysticks
06-19-2014, 09:17 AM
gun control debate in the nhl discussion thread

my leg work here is done

fixed.

*Edit
Draft order for each round:

inb4 tl;dr

Round 1
1. Florida
2. Buffalo
3. Edmonton
4. Calgary
5. NY Islanders
6. Vancouver
7. Carolina
8. Toronto
9. Winnipeg
10. Anaheim (from Ottawa)
11. Nashville
12. Phoenix
13. Washington
14. Dallas
15. Detroit
16. Columbus
17. Philadelphia
18. Minnesota
19. Tampa Bay
20. San Jose
21. St. Louis (conditional to Buffalo)
22. Pittsburgh
23. Colorado
24. Anaheim
25. Boston
26. Montreal
27. Chicago
28. Tampa Bay (from NY Rangers)
29. Los Angeles
30. New Jersey

Round 2
31. Buffalo
32. Florida
33. St. Louis (from Edmonton)
34. Calgary
35. NY Islanders
36. Vancouver
37. Carolina
38. ANA or CBJ, at ANA's option (from TOR)
39. Buffalo (from Winnipeg via Minnesota)
40. Ottawa
41. New Jersey
42. Nashville
43. Phoenix
44. Washington
45. Dallas
46. Nashville (from Detroit)
47. Columbus
48. Philadelphia
49. Buffalo (from Minnesota; conditional to St. Louis)
50. Tampa Bay
51. San Jose
52. St. Louis
53. San Jose (from Pittsburgh)
54. Calgary (from Colorado)
55. Anaheim
56. Boston (conditional to Philadelphia)
57. NY Islanders (from Montreal)
58. Phoenix (from Chicago)
59. NY Rangers
60. Los Angeles

Round 3
61. Buffalo (conditional to St. Louis)
62. Chicago (from Florida)
63. Columbus (from Edmonton via LA)
64. Calgary
65. NY Islanders
66. Vancouver
67. Carolina
68. Toronto
69. Winnipeg
70. Ottawa
71. New Jersey
72. Nashville
73. Phoenix
74. Washington
75. Dallas
76. Detroit
77. Columbus
78. NY Islanders (from Philadelphia)
79. Minnesota
80. Tampa Bay
81. San Jose
82. St. Louis
83. Calgary (from Pittsburgh)
84. Colorado
85. Anaheim
86. Boston (conditional to Philadelphia)
87. Montreal
88. Chicago
89. NY Rangers
90. Los Angeles

Round 4
91. Edmonton (from Buffalo via Minnesota)
92. Florida
93. Colorado (from Edmonton via Toronto)
94. Toronto (from Calgary)
95. NY Islanders
96. Carolina (from Vancouver)
97. Carolina
98. Chicago (from Toronto)
99. Winnipeg
100. Ottawa
101. Winnipeg (from New Jersey)
102. Nashville
103. Toronto (from Phoenix)
104. Washington
105. Dallas
106. Detroit
107. Columbus
108. NY Islanders (from Philadelphia)
109. Minnesota
110. St. Louis (from Tampa Bay)
111. Edmonton (from San Jose)
112. Nashville (from St. Louis)
113. Pittsburgh
114. Colorado
115. Dallas (from Anaheim via Washington)
116. Boston
117. Montreal
118. Washington (from Chicago via NY Islanders)
119. NY Rangers
120. Los Angeles

Round 5
121. Buffalo
122. NY Rangers (from Florida)
123. Anaheim (from Edmonton)
124. St. Louis (from Calgary)
125. Montreal (from NY Islanders)
126. Vancouver
127. Carolina
128. Toronto
129. Winnipeg
130. Edmonton (from Ottawa)
131. New Jersey
132. Nashville
133. Phoenix
134. Washington
135. Dallas
136. Detroit
137. Edmonton (from Columbus)
138. Philadelphia
139. Minnesota
140. Tampa Bay
141. Chicago (from San Jose)
142. Tampa Bay (from St. Louis)
143. Florida (from Pittsburgh)
144. Colorado
145. Pittsburgh (from Anaheim)
146. Boston
147. Montreal
148. Chicago
149. San Jose (from NY Rangers)
150. Los Angeles

Round 6
151. Buffalo (conditional to Edmonton)
152. New Jersey (from Florida)
153. Edmonton
154. Dallas (from Calgary)
155. NY Islanders
156. Vancouver
157. Los Angeles (from Carolina)
158. Toronto
159. Winnipeg
160. Minnesota (from Ottawa)
161. New Jersey
162. Nashville
163. Phoenix
164. Washington
165. Dallas
166. Detroit
167. Minnesota (from Columbus via NY Rangers)
168. Philadelphia
169. Minnesota
170. Tampa Bay
171. San Jose
172. St. Louis
173. Pittsburgh
174. Colorado
175. Calgary (from Anaheim)
176. St. Louis (from Boston)
177. Montreal
178. Chicago
179. San Jose (from NY Rangers)
180. Los Angeles

Round 7
181. Buffalo
182. Florida
183. Edmonton
184. Calgary
185. NY Islanders
186. Vancouver
187. Carolina
188. Toronto
189. Winnipeg
190. Ottawa
191. Phoenix (from New Jersey)
192. Washington (from Nashville)
193. Phoenix
194. Washington
195. Dallas
196. Detroit
197. Columbus
198. Philadelphia
199. Minnesota
200. Tampa Bay
201. Detroit (from San Jose)
202. St. Louis
203. Pittsburgh
204. Colorado
205. Anaheim
206. Boston
207. Montreal
208. Chicago
209. Los Angeles (from NY Rangers)
210. Los Angeles

441Forty
06-19-2014, 11:57 AM
a small hand gun is fine but not weapons that can mass murder 20+ people in minutes

I don't necessarily disagree with you in principle but if assault style weapons were banned from being owned or even no longer produced for civilians what the hell do you think would happen to the current ones already in circulation? Just disappear?

mgftp
06-19-2014, 12:08 PM
I don't necessarily disagree with you in principle but if assault style weapons were banned from being owned or even no longer produced for civilians what the hell do you think would happen to the current ones already in circulation? Just disappear?

Jesus would gather them.

cadetduke
06-19-2014, 12:10 PM
A certain family guy episode comes to mind. The aliens would soon take over.

biggoron
06-19-2014, 12:16 PM
Jesus would gather them.

lolol

Mac_xX
06-19-2014, 12:56 PM
Rumours of Hiller to Vancouver have been getting stronger.

Meh.

mgftp
06-19-2014, 12:59 PM
Rumours of Hiller to Vancouver have been getting stronger.

Meh.

I'd assume Van foes something for the position. LoL@ at having Luongo and Schnieder, now Lack is your starter.