PDA

View Full Version : Ha Ha lebron you loser

djflex
06-15-2014, 07:16 PM
Dont even like the NBA, but enjoying seeing this guy get crushed. Ha ha douchebag....

djflex
06-15-2014, 07:20 PM
Enjoy the offseason bitch...

Maybe you can shoot a bunch more commercials where you pretend to be likeable

djflex
06-15-2014, 07:22 PM
Pretty sure that runs a cycle or two in the offseason

djflex
06-15-2014, 07:31 PM
Ha ha

steffo99
06-15-2014, 07:35 PM
Go Spurs!

djflex
06-15-2014, 07:39 PM
Go Spurs!

You guys watch the NBA in sweden?

Wow

Fishman15
06-15-2014, 07:39 PM
I take it San Antonio won game 5...;)

Miami's fans must be major butt hurt after losing 3 in a row at home...

Oceanside
06-15-2014, 07:43 PM

SA won it at home tonight....

bosch sucked (as usual) and D.Wade really didn't show up for the finals.

djflex
06-15-2014, 07:43 PM

Its all but over

steffo99
06-15-2014, 07:44 PM
You guys watch the NBA in sweden?

Wow
live stream not great quality, but we can pay for online channels etc to get regular broadcast. Lived in San Antonio for a while so have to watch :)
Plus played a few years in my youth.

djflex
06-15-2014, 07:47 PM
live stream not great quality, but we can pay for online channels etc to get regular broadcast. Lived in San Antonio for a while so have to watch :)
Plus played a few years in my youth.

Gotcha

Fishman15
06-15-2014, 07:52 PM
SA won it at home tonight....

bosch sucked (as usual) and D.Wade really didn't show up for the finals.

That's right 2-2-1-1-1, was thinking 2-3-2 for some reason. Haven't watched much of it this year...

Oceanside
06-15-2014, 08:04 PM
Ginobili had a great series...

the only reason why S.A isn't repeating tonight is because he had a horrible finals series last year against "the lebrons"

so-tex
06-15-2014, 08:11 PM
Ginobili had a great series...

the only reason why S.A isn't repeating tonight is because he had a horrible finals series last year against "the lebrons"
A murder was committed in San Antonio tonight. The Spurs killed the LeBron's.

How bout dem Spurs!!

cowboybiker
06-15-2014, 09:04 PM
Guess they gotta make up for teh cowboys.

latebloomingmom
06-15-2014, 09:11 PM
A murder was committed in San Antonio tonight. The Spurs killed the LeBron's.

How bout dem Spurs!!those go on horsies right? :D

and let's see now basketball is the round one..not the one shaped like an egg..

my brother took me to a Piston's game once sometime in the eighties when they were doing good I guess
it was very loud and crowded...and when he gave me a beer and hot dog
I told him I thought that maybe there was something wrong with the beer
he said "it's malt liquor" ooooh :)
also...did you know those guys curse when they are playing...tsk tsk my goodness
I liked the music that was playing and watching some of little kids dancing
now is it pom pom girls or cheerleaders for basketball ..hmmm I forget
oh and the lines for the potty were way too long and once ya got in them? ewwww
what? these are the things I think about :D

Fishman15
06-15-2014, 09:18 PM
What do you think tex, does lbm sound like sandwich makin material? Just kiddin ma'm...ducking head...

cowboybiker
06-15-2014, 09:22 PM
What do you think tex, does lbm sound like sandwich makin material? Just kiddin ma'm...ducking head...http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/popcorn_seinfeld.gif

cwalden
06-15-2014, 09:37 PM
But he's the chosen one

steffo99
06-16-2014, 12:32 AM
A career in dancing next?

_4M6qBHnEok

bodyhard
06-16-2014, 11:36 AM
I honestly doubt this will linger long in Lebrons mind. He will be chilling with his millions laughing at all the folks calling him a loser.

SP1966
06-16-2014, 11:52 AM
I honestly doubt this will linger long in Lebrons mind. He will be chilling with his millions laughing at all the folks calling him a loser.

Of course it will. Money is a given in his life, but he doesn't want to be forever seen in Jordan's shadow. And in the unlikely event you're right and he doesn't care then that shadow is going to grow ever larger with each passing wasted season.

djflex
06-16-2014, 12:22 PM

I heard he responded to my thread on his twitter account. He was not happy with me...

theKurp
06-16-2014, 01:22 PM
Lebron's 1-hour announcement that he was "taking his talents to South Beach" will go down in marketing text books as the worst PR move ever by an athlete. If he could rewind the tape and have that hour back he would be far less hated by many fans.

so-tex
06-16-2014, 01:27 PM
I heard he responded to my thread on his twitter account. He was not happy with me...

That's funny. :)

John Prophet
06-16-2014, 01:41 PM
typical modern media creation. They tell you ahead of time the guy is the greatest ever. He FINALLY wins a couple titles with handpicked teams that r supposed to be a dynasty.

People talk about he's no Jordan....he aint even a Kobe.

In a way it makes me think of Tiger with all the "Greatest of All Time" hype etc. Tiger was at least on that track but it looks like he derailed after his father died. Lebron wasnt even on that track despite the fact that we were force fed it a million times. At least Tiger WAS the greatest of his generation.

SP1966
06-16-2014, 03:21 PM
typical modern media creation. They tell you ahead of time the guy is the greatest ever. He FINALLY wins a couple titles with handpicked teams that r supposed to be a dynasty.

People talk about he's no Jordan....he aint even a Kobe.

In a way it makes me think of Tiger with all the "Greatest of All Time" hype etc. Tiger was at least on that track but it looks like he derailed after his father died. Lebron wasnt even on that track despite the fact that we were force fed it a million times. At least Tiger WAS the greatest of his generation.

They put a serious load on his shoulders coming out of high school. At least in Kobe's case they had a base of older players around him to bring him along. Kobe was also a mid round pick, there were expectations, but he wasn't awarded "Next Jordan" immediately. Don't get me wrong, I don't care for James, but most people would have a hard time being humble given the circumstances.

OzChops
06-16-2014, 03:44 PM
You can't even compare the guy to Jordan until 25 years from now when people are still buying his shoes.

Oceanside
06-16-2014, 04:13 PM
Gatorade and Power bars have helped make me (Oceanside) into the finely tuned athlete that I am today.

x-trainer ben
06-16-2014, 04:16 PM
I enjoy watching good basketball and this series was not fun or enjoyable. Miami was a step behond the entire series, had no bench scoring ,and Lebron was the only real point scorer. In previous years Wade helped out and had some speed on defense ; Allen was all but shut out. Bad ball with 20 point loses! A very dissapointing series

djflex
06-16-2014, 04:28 PM
Gatorade and Power bars have helped make me (Oceanside) into the finely tuned athlete that I am today.

Lol

Nikonguy
06-16-2014, 04:36 PM
Wtf is up with the way Lebron runs down the court? Is it just me or is their something weird about the way he runs? It's like he is wearing shoes that are 3 sizes too small.

djflex
06-16-2014, 04:45 PM
Wtf is up with the way Lebron runs down the court? Is it just me or is their something weird about the way he runs? It's like he is wearing shoes that are 3 sizes too small.

Leg cramps?

djflex
06-16-2014, 05:53 PM
This just in...

Lebron resigns to cleveland, offers one year for free

quicksand jesus
06-16-2014, 07:35 PM
This is so hilarious.