PDA

View Full Version : Finally Starting to see some progress and need some advice

Jsf721
06-13-2014, 09:09 AM
I am really beginning to see the start of some progress. Since last October, when I restarted lifting after a 25+ year absence I have lost 34 lbs in total and have added some muscle.

I am not where I want to be yet, but my goal is long range. By 50 y/o I want to be in the best shape of my life. I have 2 Years and a few months to get there. We will see if I make it.

My weak areas have always been my shoulders and after surgery in 2011, I rehabbed them and the Delts are just tiny. I really need to pump them up. Anyone can give me a good routine and frequency. Currently doing front and lateral raises 3X a week, and Seated DB OHP 1x per week, and compound Squat, lunge OHP on the cable machine 1x per week. I am working with a trainer and he tells me it takes time, but I am wondering what else I might be able to incorporate to get them. My biceps, triceps and my shoulder look like one piece, I am looking for the definition between the 3, but the Tri's have been responding and the delts, not so much.

Chest is starting to show some definition as are the forearms, Bi's and quads. Still not anything to brag about (hence No Pics) on here, just nice to see some shape emerge.