PDA

View Full Version : Gay men going to lesbian bars???

SP1966
06-12-2014, 02:34 PM
I don't know, don't care.

Fishman15
06-12-2014, 03:10 PM
We care though SP. Go ahead and let it all out...

Old-Time-Lifter
06-12-2014, 03:25 PM
I doubt it happens... the decor sucks in such establishments.

latebloomingmom
06-12-2014, 03:57 PM
I doubt it happens... the decor sucks in such establishments.you know this how? :)

Keith5x5
06-13-2014, 02:52 AM
There are lesbians who go to straight bars, hook-up with men, get pregnant and go back to their lesbian lovers.

Often this is a plot between lesbians in order to have a kid and never tell the father.

Old-Time-Lifter
06-13-2014, 06:19 AM
you know this how? :)

In my profession I work with many gay men and some lesbian women. Overall the gay men have wonderful taste (some not some over the top too) where the lesbians have horrible taste and most gay men are offended at their decor choices. There are exceptions of course but as a rule it's spot on.

The only reason a gay man would go to a lesbian establishment would be in order to play 'fashion police'. Actually my wife and one of my gay friends used to like to do that when we were at Jaycee Conventions. Always talking catty about the women as well as some men's clothing & makeup choices. It was their way of passing the time while there. They could be pretty cutting... LOL

latebloomingmom
06-13-2014, 09:11 AM
In my profession I work with many gay men and some lesbian women. Overall the gay men have wonderful taste (some not some over the top too) where the lesbians have horrible taste and most gay men are offended at their decor choices. There are exceptions of course but as a rule it's spot on.

The only reason a gay man would go to a lesbian establishment would be in order to play 'fashion police'. Actually my wife and one of my gay friends used to like to do that when we were at Jaycee Conventions. Always talking catty about the women as well as some men's clothing & makeup choices. It was their way of passing the time while there. They could be pretty cutting... LOLhahaha...ya ever watch those fashion police shows on tv? they always have some gay men telling women how to fix their hair, make up and clothes :)

would I hire a gay man to give me advice on decorating my house?
would I ask a gay waiter or chef what was good at a restaurant?
would I take a gay friend clothes shopping or with me to get hair cut?
you betcha :)

danap3681
06-13-2014, 09:53 AM
hahaha...ya ever watch those fashion police shows on tv? they always have some gay men telling women how to fix their hair, make up and clothes :)

would I hire a gay man to give me advice on decorating my house?
would I ask a gay waiter or chef what was good at a restaurant?
would I take a gay friend clothes shopping or with me to get hair cut?
you betcha :)

Have a gay friend who owns a boutique in ATL. He would come here and have trunk show sales at his moms which was original pieces by designers. I would go every time he was here. Always let him pick out all of the outfits for me to try on and would love every one of them and buy them. His fashion sense was way better than mine! :D Plus, he was fun as hell to hang out with!!

Frnkd
06-13-2014, 10:44 AM
A gay friend told me lesbians are mean......LOL

Well the words themselves pretty much represents their disposition.....ROFL
Gay leaves you smiling....Lesbian leaves you snearing

Raise your hand if you tried it.......
:D