PDA

View Full Version : Proper suppliment amount? Grams vs. Miligrams???

johntaylorny
06-06-2014, 12:27 PM
On several of the workout programs on BB.com they have sample daily diets. I'm kinda confused on the supplement measurements/amounts.

For example for fish oil or Acetyl-L-carnitine the diet shows to take 1-2g ... but the pills show a serving size is 1mg. So if I need 2g of fish oil do I have to take 1000 pills?

Please help I'm kinda cornfused!

ZRJacques
06-06-2014, 12:28 PM
On several of the workout programs on BB.com they have sample daily diets. I'm kinda confused on the supplement measurements/amounts.

For example for fish oil or Acetyl-L-carnitine the diet shows to take 1-2g ... but the pills show a serving size is 1mg. So if I need 2g of fish oil do I have to take 1000 pills?

Don't take 1k pills.

Stay safe OP.

Mdenatale
06-06-2014, 01:11 PM

I think you need to work on your reading skills. Do you have any idea how small a 1mg pill of fish oil would be? The supplements you listed usually come in pills that are something like 200mg, 400mg, 1000mg, etc.