PDA

View Full Version : How can I have a body like the WWE divas?

lisajenner
06-06-2014, 10:32 AM
I've been working out for 4 months and haven't gained muscle and haven't lost fat. It's so frustrating. I think my diet is what's hurting my non existent progress because I don't eat enough because I'm scared of putting on weight (I used to be fat you see...). If I had a solid meal and workout plan, I'd be more confident in gaining weight. That being said, how many and what workouts do the divas do and most importantly what do they eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks? Thanks!

andrewlef
06-06-2014, 10:35 AM
how many and what workouts do the divas do and most importantly what do they eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks? Thanks!

Wow. You need to re-examine your approach. Have you read the stickies and educated yourself?

Also, results from lifting do not come quickly. It will take years to get the type of body you're looking for.

Aceman101
06-06-2014, 12:21 PM
I've been working out for 4 months and haven't gained muscle and haven't lost fat. It's so frustrating. I think my diet is what's hurting my non existent progress because I don't eat enough because I'm scared of putting on weight (I used to be fat you see...). If I had a solid meal and workout plan, I'd be more confident in gaining weight. That being said, how many and what workouts do the divas do and most importantly what do they eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks? Thanks!
Take roids.

lol jk :)

caublet
06-06-2014, 12:26 PM

Quit doing girly juice cleanses. SOLID MEALS FTW

chicagojosh
06-06-2014, 01:24 PM
Quit doing girly juice cleanses. SOLID MEALS FTW

she means a solid meal plan, not a solid meal.

OP. you need to calculate your TDEE (do a google search) and then eat 10-20% over your maintenance calories to build muscle. If you feel you are getting fat in the process reduce calories a bit. Of course do weight training as well, eating over your TDEE without the weight training will just make you fat.

AlwaysTryin
06-06-2014, 05:01 PM
Spend less time making so many threads and more effort in the gym and you might.

lisajenner
06-07-2014, 08:57 AM
she means a solid meal plan, not a solid meal.

OP. you need to calculate your TDEE (do a google search) and then eat 10-20% over your maintenance calories to build muscle. If you feel you are getting fat in the process reduce calories a bit. Of course do weight training as well, eating over your TDEE without the weight training will just make you fat.

Thanks.

lisajenner
06-07-2014, 08:58 AM
Spend less time making so many threads and more effort in the gym and you might.

Lol

lisajenner
06-07-2014, 08:59 AM
Take roids.

lol jk :)

Lol

STT816
06-07-2014, 09:03 AM
Lol