PDA

View Full Version : creatine mono in pill form

Mema123
06-05-2014, 04:28 PM
I just started taking this a week ago 800mg twice a day is that amount safe to take?or is it too much?Also I have been taking it before and after weight lifting?I notice before hand I feel shakey and weak plus in spacey.

azeeb
06-05-2014, 06:23 PM
For a normal sized male, the recommended dose is around 3-5 grams a day. You're only taking 1.6 grams. Just make sure you are drinking plenty of water throughout the day.

geniash
06-05-2014, 07:30 PM
For a normal sized male, the recommended dose is around 3-5 grams a day. You're only taking 1.6 grams. Just make sure you are drinking plenty of water throughout the day.
^ this. And because of this, ditch pills and switch to powder. I just add mine to a protein shake.

Mema123
06-06-2014, 09:10 AM
For a normal sized male, the recommended dose is around 3-5 grams a day. You're only taking 1.6 grams. Just make sure you are drinking plenty of water throughout the day. Thanks for your help.

AAOBob
06-06-2014, 09:11 AM
^ this. And because of this, ditch pills and switch to powder. I just add mine to a protein shake.

After taking the pill form for years, I switched to powder. Big mistake as I don't always have shakes. I just ordered more pills two days ago.

DuracellBunny
06-06-2014, 09:32 AM
Is stomach bloat less with the pills? You should digest things slower due to far less surface area exposed, but I have no experience as to whether that translates to being easier on the stomach for those that are sensitive to it.