PDA

View Full Version : why even work abs....

hmmmm16417
06-03-2014, 09:23 PM
when you can just get this!!!! It obviously works, right? just look at the guy in the pic!!

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q296/hmmmm16417/abbelt.jpg
PRODUCT INFO:
Get the six-pack abs you desire with the ABS Turbo Exercise Belt! This belt features six firming programs and multiple intensity levels designed to tighten, tone, and strengthen your abs.

FEATURES:
FDA cleared EMS belt
Works upper, lower, and side abs, oblique, lower belly area and love handles
Six firming programs, multiple intensity levels
Effective for both men and women
Designed to tighten, tone, and strengthen abs
Portable and easy to use
Brand: BeautyKo
Model: BK0113
Condition: New
Warranty: 30 Day
Packaging: Retail
Delivery Estimate: 7 - 14 Business Days

who the fuk would even consider this??? I think I need to come up with a worthless invention like this and make tons of money preying on people that are lazy and gullible

Maybe after my 1 year transformation I will post this on facebook and tell everyone THIS is how I obtained my 6-pack hahahahaha

so-tex
06-03-2014, 09:36 PM
Easier to get them this way. ;)
http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/4655460/Quick+abs/

mtb4life95
06-03-2014, 09:39 PM
inb4 a miscer buys this and uses it on his face in hopes of facial aesthetics.

Fishman15
06-03-2014, 09:40 PM
What about those fat shaker belts from the 70's? Did anyone get abs from those?

hmmmm16417
06-03-2014, 09:54 PM
What about those fat shaker belts from the 70's? Did anyone get abs from those?pretty sure those were meant for your glutes LOL I remember those as a kid

DocHoss
06-03-2014, 10:07 PM
Easier to get them this way. ;)
http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/4655460/Quick+abs/
dammit, I was all set to post that! :)

jeffaus
06-03-2014, 10:58 PM
Weight loss is a billion dollar business worldwide Op. Of course there will be plenty of people out there that will buy that thing, along with all the other things they have bought over the years for weight loss. Basically, people are just retarded, lazy and want an easy out to everything. Little to no actual participation is preferred. They just buy it cause its on TV.

Im sure you could advertise a dodgy as hell weight loss whatever (insert your own idea), that definitely doesn't work, market it on TV and social media and actually tell people, this will NOT work or reduce your fat by 1oz, in fact it may even increase your weight and people would still buy it. That's how FKN retarded people actually are.

Fishman15
06-03-2014, 11:21 PM
pretty sure those were meant for your glutes LOL I remember those as a kid

Well no wonder they didn't work for me...:D

so-tex
06-03-2014, 11:29 PM
Weight loss is a billion dollar business worldwide Op. Of course there will be plenty of people out there that will buy that thing, along with all the other things they have bought over the years for weight loss. Basically, people are just retarded, lazy and want an easy out to everything. Little to no actual participation is preferred. They just buy it cause its on TV.

Im sure you could advertise a dodgy as hell weight loss whatever (insert your own idea), that definitely doesn't work, market it on TV and social media and actually tell people, this will NOT work or reduce your fat by 1oz, in fact it may even increase your weight and people would still buy it. That's how FKN retarded people actually are.That gives me a great idea. I'm gonna market dried donkey sh!t as the new weightloss fad. I know it works, because a few years ago, that's all my wife served me for supper, and I lost 6 lbs. in a week. (of course I didn't eat supper that week either).