PDA

View Full Version : MODS Adding Religion and Politics was the worst thing that happened to the >35 sect

induced_drag
05-29-2014, 10:31 AM
These treads have totally over run the >35 Misc.

Over and over with the same stuff by the same people.

Any chance they can get their own subsection so we can still have a MISC that is not dominated with all this my gods are better then yours....or my political views make yours look stupid?

acrawlingchaos
05-29-2014, 10:45 AM
So what sort of topics would think are appropriate for the misc? Gif and joke threads? Chat threads? Shampoo threads? Music threads? Obituaries of famous people?

There are currently 2 religious and 1 political thread on the first page.

Iceman1800
05-29-2014, 10:50 AM
I don't see a religion and politics section here.

KENKONG
05-29-2014, 10:53 AM

This^^^ And I don't see the front page of this section with any religious threads.

sy2502
05-29-2014, 11:00 AM
If one doesn't like where a thread is going, I believe one is entirely free to move on to a different thread.

Karl_Hungus
05-29-2014, 11:20 AM
So what sort of topics would think are appropriate for the misc? Gif and joke threads? Chat threads? Shampoo threads? Music threads? Obituaries of famous people?

There are currently 2 religious and 1 political thread on the first page.

If one doesn't like where a thread is going, I believe one is entirely free to move on to a different thread.

^^ These. ID ... haven't you said before that you aren't really a "misc guy" anyway? And that you don't really visit this section? So, why is it bothering you? I can understand if these threads were liberally (no pun intended) peppered about the regular lifting section ... but even here, as AC mentioned, there are 3 threads that (maybe) fit your description on the first page. Honestly, I think threads about gifs, turtles, cats, music, sports etc. are kinda dull and boring. And THOSE are the type of threads that truly dominate this section. I don't want the mods to get rid of them -- I simply don't open them.

Cass40
05-29-2014, 11:25 AM

Great... You're telling me this now, after I just went through over 100 pages looking at women's azzes??

Dave76
05-29-2014, 11:27 AM
I just opened the Caturday thread for the first time and then remembered that I don't like cats. Any chance a mod can delete that thread so I don't open it again?

deadwoodgregg
05-29-2014, 11:29 AM
Great... You're telling me this now, after I just went through over 100 pages looking at women's azzes??Charles deserves some type of award for Dat thread.

Postmort3m
05-29-2014, 11:30 AM
That's not very tolerant of you, OP

bodyhard
05-29-2014, 11:31 AM
I for one want my own 1 star fight threads!!!!

MODS can yo make that happen?

:D :D

GreenWave1
05-29-2014, 11:34 AM
Great... You're telling me this now, after I just went through over 100 pages looking at women's azzes??

I loled.

I just opened the Caturday thread for the first time and then remembered that I don't like cats. Any chance a mod can delete that thread so I don't open it again?

What's up Dave?

It's my fault. I always give your threads 5 stars. Should I stop?

bodyhard
05-29-2014, 11:42 AM
It's my fault. I always give your threads 5 stars. Should I stop?

just 1 star them!!

I have a reputation to uphold! :D

Oceanside
05-29-2014, 11:47 AM

Any chance they can get their own subsection so we can still have a MISC that is not dominated with all this my gods are better then yours....or my political views make yours look stupid?
here's an idea...

next time ya see a political or religious thread feel free to pollute it with 2 year old pics or vids of yourself....

that'll kill the damned thing right then and there :)

so-tex
05-29-2014, 11:51 AM
here's an idea...

next time ya see a political or religious thread feel free to pollute it with 2 year old pics or vids of yourself....

that'll kill the damned thing right then and there :)I lol'd. :)

bodyhard
05-29-2014, 11:53 AM
here's an idea...

LMFAO!!!

Sorry ID but that sh!t was hilarious!

x-trainer ben
05-29-2014, 11:57 AM
I quickly scrolled through the first 2 pages(50 threads) and only saw 1; so 2% isn't exactly overwhelming unless we are just talking about personal taste!? DBX and I created far more than that :)
Does misc still mean Miscellaneous Topics ?
It isn't like we are creating GQ fashion threads since all fashion must be an Ebragg!
yo, what size shoe do you wear? :)

induced_drag
05-29-2014, 11:59 AM

I was suggesting that it would be nice if there was a subsection for it.

^^ These. ID ... haven't you said before that you aren't really a "misc guy" anyway? And that you don't really visit this section? So, why is it bothering you? I can understand if these threads were liberally (no pun intended) peppered about the regular lifting section ... but even here, as AC mentioned, there are 3 threads that (maybe) fit your description on the first page. Honestly, I think threads about gifs, turtles, cats, music, sports etc. are kinda dull and boring. And THOSE are the type of threads that truly dominate this section. I don't want the mods to get rid of them -- I simply don't open them.

I can see your point. You are right that I am not a big "misc" guy, but it seems that this section has taken a significant downturn since R&P was allowed. Seems like lots more arguing and fighting going on....

Just an observation....maybe it is not correct.

here's an idea...

THAT is damn funny! I like it and will try it next time! ;)

kimm4
05-29-2014, 12:04 PM
Charles deserves some type of award for Dat thread.

It's the best thread in here LOL...:D

sy2502
05-29-2014, 12:04 PM

Meh, I open the O35 Misc and find 5 new bodyhard threads a day. The "I punched in the face somebody who insulted my wife" thread, the "I really wanted to punch in the face some nimrod in the gym yesterday", and the "I wish I could punch some young dumbass in the face for being a jackass" thread. I just roll my eyes and move on to the "Who here likes to take it in the azz" thread of the General Misc instead. That's the beauty of it.

thomashenry
05-29-2014, 12:07 PM

You know what I would Like, To be able to walk my Daughter down the Aisle in her wedding, I can`t she died suddenly 4 years ago, also to be able to walk down the street or mall or anywhere with my Wife hand in Hand, I can`t, she is paralyzed from a stroke 8.5 years ago ! and I am thankful for the People in this Forum who have helped me with their thoughts, kind words and PRAYERS when I have spoken about those situations EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NO FORUM FOR THOSE EITHER-----------You think I give a damn

x-trainer ben
05-29-2014, 12:10 PM
You know what I would Like, To be able to walk my Daughter down the Aisle in her wedding, I can`t she died suddenly 4 years ago, also to be able to walk down the street or mall or anywhere with my Wife hand in Hand, I can`t, she is paralyzed from a stroke 8.5 years ago ! and I am thankful for the People in this Forum who have helped me with their thoughts, kind words and PRAYERS when I have spoken about those situations EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NO FORUM FOR THOSE EITHER-----------You think I give a damn

Wow i only knew abut the daughter, keep on keepin on! Stay strong!

bodyhard
05-29-2014, 12:23 PM
The OV35 Misc has a weird bunch of members, you could ridicule God/Jesus all you want, but say something about gays and everyone gets their panties in a bunch AND you get banned

Weird place I tell ya, weird place

:D :D :D

sy2502
05-29-2014, 12:24 PM
The OV35 Misc has a weird bunch of members, you could ridicule God/Jesus all you want, but say something about gays and everyone gets their panties in a bunch AND you get banned

Oh crap I forgot the "Why in this country can't we punch f*ggots in the face" bodyhard thread. Thank you for reminding me...

Jtbny
05-29-2014, 12:28 PM
Thank you for letting me come clean I feel so refresh...

I am forever in your dept, would you like a BJ?

Just sayin...

:D

induced_drag
05-29-2014, 12:36 PM

Interesting response.

The loss of a child is something NO PERSON should ever have to experience first off....but I am puzzled by your response nonetheless.

Your life has been filled with challenges, and that is clear to see. You however do not know what others have been through. You going through hardship in no way makes you special.

Wearing it around is not a badge and should not be your 'cross to bear'. I hope you find peace and happiness and dont feel the need to justify your thoughts by the hardships you have suffered.

I have no bible verse to quote and really dont need one. I hope you can find happiness.

Old-Time-Lifter
05-29-2014, 12:40 PM
Who would have guessed this one would go south...

ChazWood
05-29-2014, 12:54 PM

Sheesh. Lift and let Live. :)

bodyhard
05-29-2014, 01:00 PM
Just sayin...

LMFAO!!!

OK enough of this, you will be in Rochester NY right?

I think a beat down is in order :D :D

thomashenry
05-29-2014, 01:19 PM
Interesting response.

The loss of a child is something NO PERSON should ever have to experience first off....but I am puzzled by your response nonetheless.

Your life has been filled with challenges, and that is clear to see. You however do not know what others have been through. You going through hardship in no way makes you special.

Wearing it around is not a badge and should not be your 'cross to bear'. I hope you find peace and happiness and dont feel the need to justify your thoughts by the hardships you have suffered.

I have no bible verse to quote and really dont need one. I hope you can find happiness. Wearing it like badge & not my cross to bear ? , you got me there, I bring it out only on special occasions just so people can feel sorry for me !, your a callous self righteous azz IMO, & mind you it is only mine, your pissing and moaning about a post I put up with no intention of starting an argument, just to show how some people are who happened to go to Church, and wala, YOU HAVE PROVED MY POINT, just how some are, however I apparently got your politically correct short hairs in a bunch, & or it bothered you or hurt you somehow, tough chit, let it go, PLEASE do not even begin to tell me I am special, or that I do not know what others are going through, here is something you should know genius, a great deal of what I share is exactly because I know what others are going through, and if I can share my strength and hopes even the tough times, the REAL hard ones, with them, it is because of my FAITH, in GOD, Jesus, what I believe and attempt with no other intentions other than to try and help, I force nothing upon others, whether that offends some or not, I DONT CARE ! my struggles and happiness are predicated on my personal beliefs, that I genuinely struggle with, but nevertheless always comoe back to Jesus, the Bible and all that Christianity envelops------------------There now go start another thread, see I can be a self righteous azz just like you, as I said I am no different than others

Geoff Richards
05-29-2014, 01:23 PM

this is absolutely correct !

what has happened to the world ?

Phattso
05-29-2014, 01:39 PM
In for the lady's asses thread. Not that I look at that thread more than three or four times a day, though. It's not like it's a habit or anything.

Waiting for the breastisies thread. Canadian breastisies are also welcome :p

so-tex
05-29-2014, 01:39 PM
Interesting response.

I have no bible verse to quote and really dont need one. I hope you can find happiness.I think you missed Tom's point. He has never came in here asking for pity. Sometimes people need to vent. My wife has MS, but I make very little mention of it here. There are a lot of people here who have gone through some pretty bad ordeals.

induced_drag
05-29-2014, 01:54 PM
Wearing it like badge & not my cross to bear ? , you got me there, I bring it out only on special occasions just so people can feel sorry for me !,

Why even bring it up in your response to me then? What is the point of saying what you did if you did not expect to frame your response with it?.... Not sure what else to call it.

YOU HAVE PROVED MY POINT, just how some are, however I apparently got your politically correct short hairs in a bunch, & or it bothered you or hurt you somehow, tough chit, let it go

Man I did not realize you were a comic too! You OBVIOUSLY dont know me. I am the FURTHEST thing from politically correct you could possibly be. You really know nothing about me, but yet you are VERY quick to judge.

PLEASE do not even begin to tell me I am special, or that I do not know what others are going through, here is something you should know genius, a great deal of what I share is exactly because I know what others are going through, and if I can share my strength and hopes even the tough times, the REAL hard ones, with them,

I do the same as well. Glad you like to take so much credit for doing something for others. Lots of people around here been through lots of things.....and a great deal help others. Again, many of us have been through tough times.

it is because of my FAITH, in GOD, Jesus, what I believe and attempt with no other intentions other than to try and help, I force nothing upon others, whether that offends some or not, I DONT CARE ! my struggles and happiness are predicated on my personal beliefs, that I genuinely struggle with, but nevertheless always comoe back to Jesus, the Bible and all that Christianity envelops------------------There now go start another thread, see I can be a self righteous azz just like you, as I said I am no different than others

Funny you talk about your relationship with God in one line and go on to call me a self-righteous ass in the next when all I did was wish you sincere happiness.

You have some major issues man.... Again you know nothing about my beliefs, my political views and my past struggles in life. I think you would be VERY surprised to know what I believe. You however are no surprise to me. I have seen MANY people like you and they are easy to spot a mile a away. Preaching about their beliefs, quoting bible passages, and yet living a very different life then the one they preach about. You are the definition of a hippocrite.

Now, I am going to go workout. Imagine that! Yes, I'm going to workout. Try it sometime.

induced_drag
05-29-2014, 01:57 PM
I think you missed Tom's point. He has never came in here asking for pity. Sometimes people need to vent. My wife has MS, but I make very little mention of it here. There are a lot of people here who have gone through some pretty bad ordeals.

We ALL have been through things. I agree. It is very hard to understand his response where he felt the need to puke it all up to me and then say...."You think I give a damn"

Frankly, I felt sorry for him. Not for what he has been through, but the fact that he felt he needed to use that to express disagreement with a TOTAL stranger. I responded with sincerity....I hope he finds happiness.

sy2502
05-29-2014, 02:12 PM
Wearing it like badge & not my cross to bear ? , you got me there, I bring it out only on special occasions just so people can feel sorry for me !, your a callous self righteous azz IMO, & mind you it is only mine, your pissing and moaning about a post I put up with no intention of starting an argument, just to show how some people are who happened to go to Church, and wala, YOU HAVE PROVED MY POINT, just how some are, however I apparently got your politically correct short hairs in a bunch, & or it bothered you or hurt you somehow, tough chit, let it go, PLEASE do not even begin to tell me I am special, or that I do not know what others are going through, here is something you should know genius, a great deal of what I share is exactly because I know what others are going through, and if I can share my strength and hopes even the tough times, the REAL hard ones, with them, it is because of my FAITH, in GOD, Jesus, what I believe and attempt with no other intentions other than to try and help, I force nothing upon others, whether that offends some or not, I DONT CARE ! my struggles and happiness are predicated on my personal beliefs, that I genuinely struggle with, but nevertheless always comoe back to Jesus, the Bible and all that Christianity envelops------------------There now go start another thread, see I can be a self righteous azz just like you, as I said I am no different than others

Does this qualify as OP's "my god is better than yours" thread?

bodyhard
05-29-2014, 02:23 PM
this is absolutely correct !

what has happened to the world ?

If I say I will get banned :D

so-tex
05-29-2014, 02:29 PM
If I say I will get banned :DDo it phaggot! :D

bodyhard
05-29-2014, 02:30 PM
Do it phaggot! :D

Ohhh no the PH word!!!!

Run

Run

Run

so-tex
05-29-2014, 02:35 PM
Ohhh no the PH word!!!!

Run

Run

Run

:D :DThe funny thing is I'll probably still be around. Oh the irony. :p

sy2502
05-29-2014, 02:36 PM
If I say I will get banned :D

Meh, you should be used to it by now... :D

bodyhard
05-29-2014, 02:38 PM
The funny thing is I'll probably still be around. Oh the irony. :p

LOL, yup yup

Meh, you should be used to it by now... :D

.....Bodyhard getting banned since 2005.....

sy2502
05-29-2014, 02:55 PM
LOL, yup yup

.....Bodyhard getting banned since 2005.....

Come on, you can break the all-time ban record of BB.com if you work at it! :D

bodyhard
05-29-2014, 02:56 PM

Break it??? I own it..

I am not even sure you know the OV35 Misc was created because of me.

SP1966
05-29-2014, 02:57 PM

It would take some kinda egomaniac to go around breaking his own records like that. Oh, wait...

bodyhard
05-29-2014, 03:01 PM
It would take some kinda egomaniac to go around breaking his own records like that. Oh, wait...

Shouldn't you be somewhere hating on Obama and pulling your hair out cause he is Da Man?

SP1966
05-29-2014, 03:05 PM
Shouldn't you be somewhere hating on Obama and pulling your hair out cause he is Da Man?

EJBlwUfIoDk

That aint a man, maybe they should'a let him throw underhand like a girl.

bodyhard
05-29-2014, 03:15 PM
EJBlwUfIoDk

That aint a man, maybe they should'a let him throw underhand like a girl.

Yeah but he is the president, he doesn't need to throw a pitch :D :D

Also he is in good company

LNAKTAtMLhY

sy2502
05-29-2014, 03:18 PM
Break it??? I own it..

No, I am pretty sure Flex still owns the record... :)

Karl_Hungus
05-29-2014, 03:19 PM

Yeah, but I thought you didn't like him after he came out in support of gay marriage.

Plus, does he even lift? :D

bodyhard
05-29-2014, 03:20 PM
Yeah, but I thought you didn't like him after he came out in support of gay marriage.

Ohhh sh!t I forgot about that.....

Back to hating him!! :D :D

Karl_Hungus
05-29-2014, 03:21 PM

There were a few times where his ban was lifted, and an hour later, he was banned again... lol.

Karl_Hungus
05-29-2014, 03:22 PM
Ohhh sh!t I forgot about that.....

Back to hating him!! :D :D

LMAO! :D

asdf

SP1966
05-29-2014, 03:24 PM

LNAKTAtMLhY

Notice they're both lefties? F'cking communists. *I don't expect you'll understand* :D

SP1966
05-29-2014, 03:26 PM

There were a few times where his ban was lifted, and an hour later, he was banned again... lol.

Canadians don't count.

bodyhard

Nah I have been banned way more than FLEX, but he got a perma-ban so yeah you are right. I have the quantity he has the quality. :D

kimm4

And look what it's become.

So at the end of the day, it's all your fault...:D

bodyhard
05-29-2014, 03:27 PM
Notice they're both lefties? F'cking communists. *I don't expect you'll understand* :D

You are correct I don't :(

bodyhard
05-29-2014, 03:28 PM
And look what it's become.

So at the end of the day, it's all your fault...:D

I guess I have something in common with Obama??? :D :D

Cass40
05-29-2014, 03:28 PM
Ha ha..someone bumped this two year old thread Bromance, and it made me laugh. There were all these same people saying the same things...Bodyhard saying it's a word for homos etc.
At least he's consistent!

bodyhard
05-29-2014, 03:30 PM
Ha ha..someone bumped this two year old thread Bromance, and it made me laugh. There were all these same people saying the same things...Bodyhard saying it's a word for homos etc.
At least he's consistent!

I keep sh!t 100 I never defer my beliefs!

deadwoodgregg
05-29-2014, 03:58 PM

LNAKTAtMLhYAnd the best-worst first pitch ever......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0aw3hhVlb8

steffo99
05-29-2014, 04:59 PM
And the best-worst first pitch ever......

Poor guy, almost as bad as his singing...

3kU9XwcOIfI

Obama can do that at least.

VoxExMachina
05-29-2014, 05:16 PM

I've been suggesting a new forum layout for some time:

O35 Forum
- O35 Workout Journals
- O35 Misc.
---Bodyhard's Fight Threads
---Bodyhards's Journal Threads
---One-Star Stories from Bodyhard
---Lamenting the Banned
---Cats

mcbourque
05-29-2014, 05:18 PM

I want a "O35 men in towel" thread. Can I have it? Please, pretty please?

steffo99
05-29-2014, 05:24 PM
Given the success of his booty thread and fairly recent towel pics, maybe Charles should start one. :)

cowboybiker
05-29-2014, 05:40 PM
This thread moved as fast as threads about tipping.

Cliffs???

SP1966
05-29-2014, 05:49 PM

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/9d/88/de/9d88deab5bfca264e244ce0e0c4d3790.jpg

http://www.seabreeze.com.au/Img/Photos/Other/4673992.jpg

Any other requests?

Cass40
05-29-2014, 05:51 PM

Cliffs???

Oh, just that 035MISC should be about bodybuilding and not about politics and religion, with a couple of sub sections for BH's fight threads. And one sub section for men in towels 035 version (which should be mandatory everyday posting after your morning shower).

so-tex
05-29-2014, 05:51 PM
Cliffs???OP, Doesn't like R&P threads even though he hardly ever posts in this section.
Cowboybiker is a mutt!

Cass40
05-29-2014, 05:53 PM
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/9d/88/de/9d88deab5bfca264e244ce0e0c4d3790.jpg

Any other requests?

Well that's a start!

ChazWood
05-29-2014, 05:57 PM

Cliffs???
Some believe that the O35 Misc has become like a seafood buffet with not enough lobster.

But we all agree that there should be more funny/cute cat pics.

SP1966
05-29-2014, 05:58 PM
But we all agree that there should be fewer Canadians.

Yep!

mcbourque
05-29-2014, 06:03 PM
Well that's a start!

How about Canadian hockey players in towels?

mcbourque
05-29-2014, 06:04 PM

Any other requests?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SP1966 again.

thomashenry
05-29-2014, 06:06 PM
How about Canadian hockey players in towels? Hey I played for 13 years and I am an American

Cass40
05-29-2014, 06:09 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SP1966 again.

Damn..me too!

Yeah, there could be one section for hockey players, maybe another one for soccer players..I'm just brainstorming here..

so-tex
05-29-2014, 06:10 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SP1966 again.If ya rep me, then you might be off spread with the guy. Just a thought.

Cass40
05-29-2014, 06:13 PM
If ya rep me, then you might be off spread with the guy. Just a thought.

I tried. It said the same thing!

mcbourque
05-29-2014, 06:18 PM
If ya rep me, then you might be off spread with the guy. Just a thought.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to so-tex again.

LOL this whole rep thing is way too complicated for me!

Hockey player though... I'll take all nationalities! Go ahead!

SP1966
05-29-2014, 06:24 PM

Hockey player though... I'll take all nationalities! Go ahead!

Here's a Canadian hockey fan, I'm sure he played at some point.

http://forum.sbrforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25598&stc=1&d=1300054144

Fishman15
05-29-2014, 06:26 PM

LOL, how about men in diapers instead?

mcbourque
05-29-2014, 06:27 PM
Here's a Canadian hockey fan, I'm sure he played at some point.

http://forum.sbrforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25598&stc=1&d=1300054144

Sorry - wrong team.

so-tex
05-29-2014, 06:29 PM

Hockey player though... I'll take all nationalities! Go ahead!I'm on recharge. I will see if it will let me neg Frenchie again when I'm off. :D

kimm4
05-29-2014, 06:32 PM
LOL, how about men in diapers instead?

I want a "Men in shirts, pants and hats that don't fit because I'm so huge thread."

Continue...

SP1966
05-29-2014, 06:39 PM
I want a "Men in shirts, pants and hats that don't fit because I'm so huge thread."

Continue...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/voorson/fat_man_large.jpg

http://us.cdn4.123rf.com/168nwm/aboikis/aboikis1202/aboikis120200181/12537562-overweight-man-trying-to-fasten-too-small-clothes-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

so-tex
05-29-2014, 06:40 PM

Continue...Ha ha. :D It's my underwear that don't fit. They make the crotch too small. :p

Fishman15
05-29-2014, 06:43 PM

Continue...

Dem squats causing all kinds of problems ya know. The only way the hats won't fit is because of the enormous egos. Oh wait...

mcbourque
05-29-2014, 06:47 PM
I'm on recharge. I will see if it will let me neg Frenchie again when I'm off. :D

I'm a neg virgin. Please don't ;)

so-tex
05-29-2014, 06:50 PM
Dem squats causing all kinds of problems ya know. The only way the hats won't fit is because of the enormous egos. Oh wait...I lol at those threads. The only problems I have are with suits. I have to pay like $40 extra to get the 'athletic build'. For some reason the regular ones, even tailored won't let out enough in the back area. May be just a Men's Warehouse thing trying to scam me. Give Me a Columbia fishing shirt in Large, or a Polo extra large and I'm good to go. Wrangler 20x jeans fit very well.

so-tex
05-29-2014, 06:51 PM
I'm a neg virgin. Please don't ;)You know me better than that Frenchie. ;)

Fishman15
05-29-2014, 06:55 PM
Ha ha. :D It's my underwear that don't fit. They make the crotch too small. :p

You mean "shrinkage"?

09t5EOUt0ys

so-tex
05-29-2014, 07:01 PM
You mean "shrinkage"?

09t5EOUt0ysNow that was funny. One of the few T.V. shows I actually enjoyed.

Fishman15
05-29-2014, 07:10 PM
I lol at those threads. The only problems I have are with suits. I have to pay like $40 extra to get the 'athletic build'. For some reason the regular ones, even tailored won't let out enough in the back area. May be just a Men's Warehouse thing trying to scam me. Give Me a Columbia fishing shirt in Large, or a Polo extra large and I'm good to go. Wrangler 20x jeans fit very well.

The Competition?

so-tex
05-29-2014, 07:21 PM
The Competition?You know, I have never shopped anywhere else since I was 26 or so. Now that I wear suits all the time, I have to get new ones every two weeks or so because I am growing so fast. :D
Srs. though, I could almost get away with wearing their suit I purchased there 25 years ago.

Cass40
05-29-2014, 07:25 PM
Hey, you accidentally got off topic!

Let's get back to the hockey players in towels..

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/72/bb/08/72bb083b1be84f4125cdb97b0c20056a.jpg

so-tex
05-29-2014, 07:29 PM

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/72/bb/08/72bb083b1be84f4125cdb97b0c20056a.jpgNow if you would post a pic up of you wearing the same dressage, I would have a happy. :)

Cass40
05-29-2014, 07:32 PM
Now if you would post a pic up of you wearing the same dressage, I would have a happy. :)

His abs are nicer than mine :)

induced_drag
05-29-2014, 07:35 PM

Sorry only pic I had handy. I'm the goalie. (not in a towel ;) )

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu187/induced_drag/ce439aba-6c7d-4c1f-b4c0-3e8e9c58a06d_zps83ea7766.jpg

GuyJin
05-29-2014, 07:38 PM
Now that I wear suits all the time, I have to get new ones every two weeks or so because I am growing so fast. :D

---

Great, first religion and now e-statting. What's next?
:)

poundXpound
05-29-2014, 07:38 PM
Now if you would post a pic up of you wearing the same dressage, I would have a happy. :)

I almost fixed this.....

deadwoodgregg
05-29-2014, 07:41 PM
Ha ha. :D It's my underwear that don't fit. They make the crotch too small. :p

http://i.imgflip.com/97f2p.jpg :D

x-trainer ben
05-29-2014, 07:42 PM
Oh the irony

" Seems like lots more arguing and fighting going on...."

Ignore the topics that you hate and comment on the ones that you feel are worthy, this chit aint rocket science.

so-tex
05-29-2014, 07:42 PM
His abs are nicer than mine :)Me no care. Just do it. :)

---

:)I know right? :p

I almost fixed this.....That might have got ya banned. :D

Fishman15
05-29-2014, 07:46 PM
I almost fixed this.....

You should have...

so-tex
05-29-2014, 08:01 PM
http://i.imgflip.com/97f2p.jpg :DThey only took 2 inches off, and now I'm still left with 9. :eek:

:p

kimm4
05-29-2014, 08:06 PM

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/72/bb/08/72bb083b1be84f4125cdb97b0c20056a.jpg

Too young for my taste...where are the real men at? :D

Brackneyc
05-29-2014, 08:33 PM

They are arguing about religion, even though they hate religious discussions.

Fishman15
05-29-2014, 08:47 PM

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o714/pmcgrath15/Totally-Exhausted-Ugly-Old-Man_zps7695071d.jpg (http://s1339.photobucket.com/user/pmcgrath15/media/Totally-Exhausted-Ugly-Old-Man_zps7695071d.jpg.html)

mcbourque
05-29-2014, 08:53 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cass40 again.

OzChops
05-29-2014, 08:54 PM
His abs are nicer than mine :)

Respectfully disagree.

Perspective is a wonderful thing. :)

mcbourque
05-29-2014, 08:54 PM
---

We told you - men in towels :D

mcbourque
05-29-2014, 08:58 PM

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu187/induced_drag/ce439aba-6c7d-4c1f-b4c0-3e8e9c58a06d_zps83ea7766.jpg

I approve of this picture :D
Best so far!

pharmamarketer
05-29-2014, 09:05 PM
If it starts bothering me as to what is actually posted in the OV 35 Misc on BBing.com, I will take a break from this site and look at what really matters a little closer. Edit- it's hard to even consider this when I just read what another guy on this site has to deal with on the very same page of the OV 35 misc

Not a jab at you ID, just a reminder to people in general.

Old-Time-Lifter
05-29-2014, 10:14 PM
I'm a neg virgin. Please don't ;)

Crap I just repped you before I saw this... I could have fixed that for you. :(

Please forgive me. ;)

SP1966
05-29-2014, 10:24 PM

Please forgive me. ;)

"Please don't" she says, meanwhile the line forms to the left. :eek:

tobymax123
05-30-2014, 02:59 AM

This reminds me of when a friend posted on Facebook that one thing he liked about his new iPhone was that it was lighter weight than the old one. Someone then made a comment something to the effect of "I wonder how heavy it is compared to the coffin I'm going to carry tomorrow."

You're loss and difficulties are something I would wish upon no one. But you could have made a point by just saying you have been boosted by prayer and religion related threads in this forum. ID correctly called out your dramatic post as wearing a badge.

Edit: oh crap, I should have read all the way through the thread before dredging this up from page 1. Back to hockey players in towels...

Simpske
05-30-2014, 06:44 AM
back on topic

steffo99
05-30-2014, 07:02 AM
Sorry it's not a dude but here is Fatima Moreira de Melo: Dutch field hockey player. Maybe I can get partial credit?

http://i.imgur.com/T7WerpC.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/eTSKIIX.jpg

ajdahlheimer
05-30-2014, 07:06 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/50245770.jpg

cowboybiker
05-30-2014, 07:20 AM
I dont understand what is offensive.

Its an online forum.

If you don't want to see someone's opinion, don't click on it. No one made you. No one can make you do anything you dont want to.
Is it Hope? Is that what you find offensive?
Is it their belief and you are offended that they discuss it? You dont believe and its OK to discuss that.
If you're offended, where does that hurt feeling come from?

We live in a society that everyone is concerned about being offended and they dont care who they offend to voice their opinion about it.

People are a trip.

ajdahlheimer
05-30-2014, 07:23 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/50246312.jpg

TubbyDad
05-30-2014, 07:27 AM
ESPN magazine does a body issue every year. Ryan Kessler of the Canucks was razzed over his naked pose in 2011. This guy is a badass though.

http://postmediaprovince.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/kesler-undies_lrg.jpg

http://highheelsandhockeysticks.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/espn-body-issue-2011-ryan-kesler.jpg

cowboybiker
05-30-2014, 07:38 AM
[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/50246312.jpg[img]http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t467/SouthPaw06/drphil.jpg

ajdahlheimer
05-30-2014, 07:43 AM
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t467/SouthPaw06/drphil.jpg

Repped

cowboybiker
05-30-2014, 07:50 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/m73kbb.jpg

NorwichGrad
05-30-2014, 08:19 AM

Its an online forum.

If you don't want to see someone's opinion, don't click on it. No one made you. No one can make you do anything you dont want to.
Is it their belief and you are offended that they discuss it? You dont believe and its OK to discuss that.

We live in a society that everyone is concerned about being offended and they dont care who they offend to voice their opinion about it.

People are a trip.

Best post ITT.

I've been internally working on myself lately. Meaning I do enough physical crap like weightlifting from the neck down, so I decided to also work on myself from the neck up.

My mentor and great friend told me:

"People generally have THIN skin and HARD heart. You need to do the exact opposite. Have THICK skin and a SOFT heart. This way you will not easily get offended (i.e. butthurt in bb.com lingo), and you will be able to empathize with others. "

x-trainer ben
05-30-2014, 08:27 AM
Best post ITT.

I've been internally working on myself lately. Meaning I do enough physical crap like weightlifting from the neck down, so I decided to also work on myself from the neck up.

My mentor and great friend told me:

"People generally have THIN skin and HARD heart. You need to do the exact opposite. Have THICK skin and a SOFT heart. This way you will not easily get offended (i.e. butthurt in bb.com lingo), and you will be able to empathize with others. "

Wise words, i like that, can i use it :)

mcbourque
05-30-2014, 08:30 AM

Please forgive me. ;)

It's all good :)
Carry on!

mcbourque
05-30-2014, 08:35 AM
ESPN magazine does a body issue every year. Ryan Kessler of the Canucks was razzed over his naked pose in 2011. This guy is a badass though.

http://postmediaprovince.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/kesler-undies_lrg.jpg

http://highheelsandhockeysticks.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/espn-body-issue-2011-ryan-kesler.jpg

Thanks TD for keeping us on topic. Unfortunately, I'm on spread with you as well :)

TubbyDad
05-30-2014, 09:36 AM
Thanks TD for keeping us on topic. Unfortunately, I'm on spread with you as well :)

Haha no worries. Here's Zdeno Chara. All 6'9", 255 lbs of him.

http://hockeyindependent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/charaespn-275x300.jpg

eomrat
05-30-2014, 09:52 AM
If it starts bothering me as to what is actually posted in the OV 35 Misc on BBing.com, I will take a break from this site and look at what really matters a little closer. Edit- it's hard to even consider this when I just read what another guy on this site has to deal with on the very same page of the OV 35 misc

Not a jab at you ID, just a reminder to people in general.

Excellent perspective.

induced_drag
05-30-2014, 10:35 AM

Its an online forum.

People are a trip.

If any of you are referring to my original post, you are missing my main point.

I never said that adults can not discuss what they want....more power to them. I simply asked if they get their own subsection so it is easier for them to find their threads to argue in, and easier for me to ignore ;)

Discuss it all you want.

The irony is I actually am VERY passionate about my political views. I just dont choose to discuss them on an internet board. As for (organized) religion, I dislike most all of them equally. Notice I said 'religion' and not those that practice. Of those that practice, it is my experience that only a very small percentage of people truly walk the walk. Those people I respect.

Phattso
05-30-2014, 10:57 AM
I don't come to this section for insight, advice or inspiration. It is basically entertainment, so I do not care who posts what, as long as it is not intentionally offensive. I don't mind a good debate, though.

sy2502
05-30-2014, 11:00 AM

Fresh meat. Will love you long time. Discard when done.

Oh wait does this post fall in the "sexist bannable" category?

Old-Time-Lifter
05-30-2014, 11:24 AM
ITT we discover that TubbyDad is the ghey...not that there's anything wrong with it. LOL

Seriously dude stop posting the sausage photos... leave that to the ladies.

sy2502
05-30-2014, 11:34 AM
Sorry it's not a dude but here is Fatima Moreira de Melo: Dutch field hockey player. Maybe I can get partial credit?

http://i.imgur.com/T7WerpC.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/eTSKIIX.jpg

Skinny fat. Does she even lift?

TubbyDad
05-30-2014, 11:35 AM
ITT we discover that TubbyDad is the ghey...not that there's anything wrong with it. LOL

On a site where posting pics of dudes in banana hammocks is commonplace. Ok.

Old-Time-Lifter
05-30-2014, 11:45 AM

So that's why you're here... ;)

Phattso
05-30-2014, 11:52 AM

Second that.

No. Not provocative pics. Gack.

TubbyDad
05-30-2014, 11:56 AM
So that's why you're here... ;)

Haha, damn you caught me! On that note, here's Sidney Crosby. Cuz h8ers gonna h8.

http://hockeyinsiderdivizio.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/the-sidney-crosby-show-2.jpg

Karl_Hungus
05-30-2014, 12:09 PM
I don't come to this section for insight, advice or inspiration. It is basically entertainment, so I do not care who posts what, as long as it is not intentionally offensive. I don't mind a good debate, though.

Same here. The word "inspirational" gets thrown around a lot here. Personally, I have never been inspired by some guy on the internet who lifts weights, and neither do I find the forum particularly useful for me during this stage of my training. I do enjoy discussing training somewhat, but there is only just so much to discuss that hasn't been rehashed a million times. I am here mostly for entertainment as well.

^^ This X1000.

acrawlingchaos
05-30-2014, 01:42 PM
This thread is just weird now.

Mods... can we please make a section for threads like this?

Cass40
05-30-2014, 01:46 PM

Good weird or bad weird?

TubbyDad
05-30-2014, 02:00 PM

Mods... can we please make a section for threads like this?

I read a hockey forum during the regular season (too stressful post season, too many idiots) and every year if your team makes the playoffs, the fans will change their avatars to a specific theme based on their team. Like if your team suffered a large amount of injuries, you might have an injury themed avatar or something (usually a gif with 3 frames). I'm a Penguins fan, and one year one of the guys on the forums mentioned that there were a very large amount of pics of Penguins players with no shirt in circulation on the internet. The unofficial Penguins avatar theme that year became SOPO - Shirt Off Playoffs (unofficial because a bunch of guys refused to have a shirtless guy as their avatar). The reaction by the other team fans was hilarious. People tend to hate the Penguins anyways so this was just more fuel for their butthurt, which was pretty much the whole reason for doing it.

Cass40
05-30-2014, 02:06 PM
I read a hockey forum during the regular season (too stressful post season, too many idiots) and every year if your team makes the playoffs, the fans will change their avatars to a specific theme based on their team. Like if your team suffered a large amount of injuries, you might have an injury themed avatar or something (usually a gif with 3 frames). I'm a Penguins fan, and one year one of the guys on the forums mentioned that there were a very large amount of pics of Penguins players with no shirt in circulation on the internet. The unofficial Penguins avatar theme that year became SOPO - Shirt Off Playoffs (unofficial because a bunch of guys refused to have a shirtless guy as their avatar). The reaction by the other team fans was hilarious. People tend to hate the Penguins anyways so this was just more fuel for their butthurt, which was pretty much the whole reason for doing it.

Cliffs?

TubbyDad
05-30-2014, 02:13 PM
Cliffs?

I don't know what that is.

Cass40
05-30-2014, 02:20 PM
I don't know what that is.

You'll learn, if you hang around here long enough. :)

Soon enough you'll start calling everyone Jeff..then you know you're official bodybuilding Miscer.

Dave76
05-30-2014, 02:53 PM
Cliffs?
He uses all those naked men pics as his avi on another forum.

Old-Time-Lifter
05-30-2014, 02:56 PM

http://media2.giphy.com/media/LQ1SnsPftg37i/original.gif

TubbyDad
05-30-2014, 03:04 PM

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1136613&highlight=sopo

Many a jimmie gets rustled.

Corbi
05-30-2014, 04:09 PM

Same here, I don't get inspired by anyone and when it comes to advice it's for the most part useless. Ask a question and 100 people will give you 108 different answers.

It's flatout fukkin weird no matter what the excuse. Explain to your wife why you have a folder on your computer full of naked dudes.

TubbyDad
05-30-2014, 04:17 PM
It's flatout fukkin weird no matter what the excuse. Explain to your wife why you have a folder on your computer full of naked dudes.

Is google a foreign concept to you? I mean I know this is the over 35 boards but really, I shouldn't have to explain that image files don't need to be stored locally to be linked. I also shouldn't have to explain that my links were to sites that live on servers that I don't own.

MiklaDfar
05-30-2014, 04:19 PM
Same here, I don't get inspired by anyone and when it comes to advice it's for the most part useless. Ask a question and 100 people will give you 108 different answers.

Must be a Bromance...

TubbyDad
05-30-2014, 04:25 PM
No need to defend yourself. Your into half naked dudes.....There is nothing wrong with that.

In before BH.

Saw the request for hockey players in towels and thought it would be funny to link these. Managed to amuse myself and rustle a few jimmies. I'd say it's a success.

so-tex
05-30-2014, 04:33 PM
I had a desire to see hockey players in towels and knew it would make me horny to link these. Managed to arouse myself and fondle my jimmies. Whatever floats your boat.

GuyJin
05-30-2014, 04:34 PM
Saw the request for hockey players in towels and managed to arouse myself and rustle my jimmies. I'd say it's a success.

---

Sorry, I couldn't resist.:D

Seriously, why get offended, and no, I'm not singling you out; this is a general observation.

This is the Internet. I'd say that at least sixty percent of the people here have never met in real life and probably never will. So this forum is a way of seeing what's up. There are very few religious-themed threads in this part of the forum. The R&P section is, IMO, a cesspool of hatred and hypocrisy, something I want no part of. Here, you have those who are religiously inclined and those who aren't. Just the way it is.

If I want training advice, I'll look in the appropriate section and learn from there. If I want laughs, I come here. Simple. Have a nice day, people. I have to get back to my writing.

TubbyDad
05-30-2014, 04:35 PM
---

Sorry, I couldn't resist.:D

Wow I made that easy, haha. Well done.

cowboybiker
05-30-2014, 04:43 PM
Saw the request for hockey players in towels and thought it would be funny to link these. Managed to amuse myself and rustle a few jimmies. I'd say it's a success.http://i48.tinypic.com/30wv481.gif

ChazWood
05-30-2014, 05:34 PM
Saw the request for hockey players in towels and thought it would be funny to link these. Managed to amuse myself and rustle a few jimmies. I'd say it's a success.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Successful trolling is an art and requires stealth. Think of it like a dinner buffet. You get in, take what you need and move on. You don't stand there at the Roast Beef station after you've been served, looking around with a big dumb smile on your face.

Corbi
05-30-2014, 05:36 PM

^^^^May not be the ghey but is willing to learn. :D

Brackneyc
05-30-2014, 05:42 PM
^^^^May not be the ghey but is willing to learn. :D

I joined the army 'cause my father and my brother were in the army. I thought I'd better join before I got drafted.

cowboybiker
05-30-2014, 05:45 PM
I joined the army 'cause my father and my brother were in the army. I thought I'd better join before I got drafted.
And I dont want none of you homos touching my stuff.

And if any of you homos touch me, I'll kill ya.

IronCharles
05-30-2014, 05:59 PM
I just roll my eyes and move on to the "Who here likes to take it in the azz" thread of the General Misc instead. That's the beauty of it.

In for answers!

(Not me, by the way.)

Given the success of his booty thread and fairly recent towel pics, maybe Charles should start one. :)

Lol, an Over 35 Men In Towels thread started by a man. That's not gonna be started by me. :p

How about an "Over35 Political and Religious Canadian Men In Towels Who Have Been Punched By Bodyhard While Holding Cats" thread. I think ID would approve! ;)

steffo99
05-30-2014, 06:06 PM
Lol, an Over 35 Men In Towels thread started by a man. That's not gonna be started by me. :p

Oh yeah, that might be weird. TubbyDad, where you at? :D

Old-Time-Lifter
05-30-2014, 06:23 PM

ROFLOL, crap can't rep you again... ;)

TubbyDad
05-30-2014, 06:25 PM

You rang?

mcbourque
05-30-2014, 06:54 PM

For the record, I'm the one who asked for that thread :D
TubbyDad was just being a white knight!

Cass40
05-30-2014, 06:55 PM

He's our white night :D

Y'all stop bullying him!

Corbi
05-30-2014, 06:57 PM
Can we discuss firearms, those always turn out so well.

cowboybiker
05-30-2014, 07:00 PM

Instead of trying to ban firearms, they should make murder illegal and that way people will stop getting killed.

mcbourque
05-30-2014, 07:00 PM

Not much left uncovered now so go ahead, knock yourself out !

deadwoodgregg
05-30-2014, 07:01 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/30wv481.gifLOL CBB, gif brilliance didn't go unnoticed.

TubbyDad
05-30-2014, 07:06 PM
Man, I've been called ghey and a white knight in the same thread. I think that's my cue to move into my mom's basement.

steffo99
05-30-2014, 07:07 PM
You rang?

Joocy

I know, already repped and expressed it's all in good fun. I was about to post something similar before he did, but with a regular member's face swapped in.
It didn't look right though and I don't wanna annoy people with too many of those. :)

Cass40
05-30-2014, 07:10 PM
It didn't look right though and I don't wanna annoy people with too many of those. :)

But annoying people is so much fun :)

cowboybiker
05-30-2014, 07:10 PM
Man, I've been called ghey and a white knight in the same thread. I think that's my cue to move into my mom's basement.

Do you like Hot Pockets?

cowboybiker
05-30-2014, 07:11 PM
But annoying people is so much fun :)
Is it?

Maybe I should try it.

TubbyDad
05-30-2014, 07:12 PM
Do you like Hot Pockets?

It's like you know me.

SP1966
05-30-2014, 07:23 PM
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1136613&highlight=sopo

Many a jimmie gets rustled.

Please refrain from using stupid BB.com cliches and posting ghey pics until you've earned your platinum membership.

Thank you

mcbourque
05-30-2014, 07:24 PM
Do you like Hot Pockets?

Pics of Hot Pockets!

sy2502
05-30-2014, 07:28 PM

Survey says: you can be ghey and white knight. At the same time.

cowboybiker
05-30-2014, 07:30 PM
Please refrain from using stupid BB.com cliches and posting ghey pics until you've earned your platinum membership.

Thank youhttp://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5651511&d=1366404891

SP1966
05-30-2014, 07:31 PM
Pics of Hot Pockets!

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_328296686_00-1.0x0/sexy-low-rise-girls-mini-hot-pants-basic.jpg

SP1966
05-30-2014, 07:31 PM
Survey says: you can be ghey and white knight. At the same time.

I hear teh ghey's love them some white knight!

mcbourque
05-30-2014, 07:55 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5651511&d=1366404891

LOL And back to "dat ass" again!

SP1966
05-30-2014, 07:59 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5651511&d=1366404891

Upgrade? Da f'ck?

Phattso
05-30-2014, 08:14 PM
Upgrade? Da f'ck?

If you weren't notified, then you are obviously not on the invitation list, Mr. SP.

Thank Obama for that.

jeffaus
05-30-2014, 08:41 PM
How about an "Over35 Political and Religious Canadian Men In Towels Who Have Been Punched By Bodyhard While Holding Cats" thread. I think ID would approve! ;)[/QUOTE]

I think there's something in that for everyone, don't you?

GuyJin
05-30-2014, 08:47 PM
How about an "Over35 Political and Religious Canadian Men In Towels Who Have Been Punched By Bodyhard While Holding Cats AND RUNNING AWAY FROM BEES CARRYING NEEDLES" thread. I think ID would approve! ;)

---Fixed it for ya, bud. Thank me later.

On second thought, don't thank me. Rep Roy. He's our resident white knight.:D

I think there's something in that for everyone, don't you?[/QUOTE]

jeffaus
05-30-2014, 08:49 PM

Mods... can we please make a section for threads like this?I thought they already did. It's called O35 Misc section. :D

cowboybiker
05-30-2014, 08:50 PM
LOL And back to "dat ass" again!http://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10361406_333308803461098_7604613475196665444_n.jpg

jeffaus
05-30-2014, 08:51 PM
You know, I have never shopped anywhere else since I was 26 or so.And where would that be Tex? The Salvation Army rejected clothing bin. :D

jeffaus
05-30-2014, 08:53 PM

I think there's something in that for everyone, don't you?[/QUOTE]Im still on spread with you :)

jeffaus
05-30-2014, 08:55 PM

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu187/induced_drag/ce439aba-6c7d-4c1f-b4c0-3e8e9c58a06d_zps83ea7766.jpg I can confirm. I am the puck about to hit you in the head.

Old-Time-Lifter
05-30-2014, 08:58 PM

I don't know what to think... ;)

Karl_Hungus
05-30-2014, 09:02 PM
Is google a foreign concept to you?

OK....then you'll have to explain to your wife why you are googling half naked dudes.

cowboybiker
05-30-2014, 09:12 PM
OK....then you'll have to explain to your wife why you are googling half naked dudes.http://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10387211_661482157300782_1378249547463856018_n.jpg

jeffaus
05-30-2014, 09:17 PM
Oceanmutt has been conspicuous by his absence in this enlightening thread. Where's a mutt when you need one?

SP1966
05-30-2014, 09:36 PM
http://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10387211_661482157300782_1378249547463856018_n.jpg

Those who're smart enough to use incognito mode can get a sammich rather than clearing history!

Old-Time-Lifter
05-30-2014, 09:55 PM
Oceanmutt has been conspicuous by his absence in this enlightening thread. Where's a mutt when you need one?

Probably doing whatever it is that mutts do when they're not online. ;)

Cass40
05-30-2014, 10:09 PM
http://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10361406_333308803461098_7604613475196665444_n.jpg

LOL!! Da fukk is that?? Talking about annoying people being fun!

See, possibilities are endless if you have imagination ;)

TubbyDad
05-31-2014, 05:59 AM
OK....then you'll have to explain to your wife why you are googling half naked dudes.

It's her computer. It was already in the search cache, along with "how do I motivate my husband to not look like a tub of lard". :(

jeffaus
05-31-2014, 06:45 AM
Probably doing whatever it is that mutts do when they're not online. ;)Still on spread with you Roy. WTF.

jeffaus
05-31-2014, 06:49 AM
LOL!! Da fukk is that?? Talking about annoying people being fun!

See, possibilities are endless if you have imagination ;)Isnt it obvious Cass? Those 2 guys chasing want to play the 19th hole and haven't paid their Brown fees............ oh wait, sorry Green fees.

induced_drag
07-08-2018, 07:05 PM
Thread from the dead bump!!!

Was looking through some old posts and I came across this one I started from 2014. It is kind of prophetic......

Anybody remember the days when people used to discuss training?...Or at least most of the people actually worked out!

Mark1T
07-08-2018, 07:27 PM
No one but you works out, ID. Entertaining thread, though.

induced_drag
07-08-2018, 07:29 PM
No one but you works out, ID. Entertaining thread, though.

No I know there are guys out there (and gals). Just looking to stir up some stuff. I was going though old threads.....and bumping a few ;)

Mark1T
07-08-2018, 07:32 PM
No I know there are guys out there (and gals). Just looking to stir up some stuff. I was going though old threads.....and bumping a few ;)

I liked this thread. You should post more. About anything including your progress :)

induced_drag
07-08-2018, 07:38 PM
I liked this thread. You should post more. About anything including your progress :)

Going through old posts, I found this one. This actually makes me feel good. May not have done in a year, but 5 years later, my calves dont 'suck' so bad ;)

Some good peeps.

BTW....I have no idea, but I am on spread with everyone?.....

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151832093&p=1555761841&viewfull=1#post1555761841

Fishman15
07-08-2018, 08:40 PM

Although I may have disagreed with this at one time, I've actually been posting on the R&P subsection on occasion now and enjoy it. At first I didn't like it because there were so many younger guys posting on there but ya know what...some of those younger kids know their stuff and have not been brain washed by their "education". I now have much more faith in the younger generation than I had before...

induced_drag
07-09-2018, 08:14 AM
Never ventured over there....but I can see the interest for sure. I have very strong political views. To make it easy I would best classify myself as libertarian but still looking for that true conservative modern day guy (or at least close enough) who can win the vote and keep the govt out of control of special interest. (just my opinion....not looking to start a debate ;) )

I however rarely debate religion or politics. My life experiences have taught me that often times, it only leads to hard feelings. On the internet, it does not matter....but in personal life, it is not so fun. I have the most wonderful in-laws EVER. But I am blown away that they identify as Democrats and vote that way. The crazy thing, is I have known their family for almost 30 years. They are actually the prototypical conservative. They just dont know it! They just buy into the media 5 minute clips and never dig deeper as to what each 'side' really stands for. Upon trying to share with them who their values really alin with over the years, it has never worked out good. The most amazing part is they are both VERY smart people. And in the end, people I love deeply and respect. So I just dont talk politics any more around them. Here dad and I have gotten to an unspoken truce of sorts. ;)

I do love a good debate though!....and can see the enjoyment if one enjoys that as well!

wesleysh21
07-09-2018, 08:27 AM
Never ventured over there....but I can see the interest for sure. I have very strong political views. To make it easy I would best classify myself as libertarian but still looking for that true conservative modern day guy (or at least close enough) who can win the vote and keep the govt out of control of special interest. (just my opinion....not looking to start a debate ;) )

I however rarely debate religion or politics. My life experiences have taught me that often times, it only leads to hard feelings. On the internet, it does not matter....but in personal life, it is not so fun. I have the most wonderful in-laws EVER. But I am blown away that they identify as Democrats and vote that way. The crazy thing, is I have known their family for almost 30 years. They are actually the prototypical conservative. They just dont know it! They just buy into the media 5 minute clips and never dig deeper as to what each 'side' really stands for. Upon trying to share with them who their values really alin with over the years, it has never worked out good. The most amazing part is they are both VERY smart people. And in the end, people I love deeply and respect. So I just dont talk politics any more around them. Here dad and I have gotten to an unspoken truce of sorts. ;)

I do love a good debate though!....and can see the enjoyment if one enjoys that as well!

There is only one person I will "debate" politics with in real life, because neither one of us take it personally and we can really hash out some of our differences. Other than that I will discuss things with like minded people, but if I find out someone is a liberal/democrat I normally stop having a political discussion with them right there. Its not worth the potential hard feelings they might have (I know I'll be alright). That's why I love debating politics online. It gives me an avenue to see "the other side" without the real life consequences.

ajdahlheimer
07-09-2018, 08:32 AM
I know several people whose voting preference completely contradicts the way they live their life and make choices. Never understood it, but (like others here) choose to not bring it up with them personally. I view it as similar to not being able to quit smoking for somebody else.........

Fishman15
07-09-2018, 07:53 PM

Well...I certainly don't go over to debate, it's just not my thing online or in person but I do have my beliefs and voice them on occasion. I do enjoy reading other's opinions especially when they agree with mine though...:)

I think you might be surprised how many families/extended families are similar to yours...;)

induced_drag
07-09-2018, 08:07 PM
I think you might be surprised how many families/extended families are similar to yours...;)

I count myself very lucky to have such wonderful inlaws. (They raised a girl who became the most wonderful woman, mom, and wife a man could want). I can look past the fact that they voted democrat :) I take heart in the fact that their daughter cant quite understand it either ;) Being married to a guy who has been self-employed his entire life, she has seen a different world (the good and bad) than what her parents have seen.

Her dad was career air force, flew in Vietnam, and served as a captain flying B52's before fall of the soviet union (on alert a week at a time). Retired as a Colonel and worked for the govt for another decade in war planning.

I told her, I dont think they can relate..... As much as I honor his service and respect him and what he accomplished, he never woke up a single day and thought, how am I going to pay the bills....or where will my next job be? Never did administration or policy change significantly alter his job future. (It might for some service members, but B52 pilots were not one of them) Worst he might have felt was maybe not getting a scheduled increase.

As I said....VERY good people. Just unable to see what others in the private sector struggle with on a day to day basis and just how affect our lives are by "blue" policies.

Clinos
07-09-2018, 08:47 PM
Although I may have disagreed with this at one time, I've actually been posting on the R&P subsection on occasion now and enjoy it. At first I didn't like it because there were so many younger guys posting on there but ya know what...some of those younger kids know their stuff and have not been brain washed by their "education". I now have much more faith in the younger generation than I had before...

I go in on occasion. I'm arguing if it can even be called that with a particularly daft individual, but to be fair at that age I was pretty daft and liberal until I wised up after getting mugged.

Muggers really are the motivators behind liberal on the spot conversions.

I know several people whose voting preference completely contradicts the way they live their life and make choices. Never understood it, but (like others here) choose to not bring it up with them personally. I view it as similar to not being able to quit smoking for somebody else.........

They disassociate since they can't be called on it like in real life. I know a lot of holier than thou posters on another forum I frequent where on occasion I lurk just for how-tos or automotive parts and those guys are night and day as I know them in person. Its super awkward now because I can't let on that I know them.

There is only one person I will "debate" politics with in real life, because neither one of us take it personally and we can really hash out some of our differences. Other than that I will discuss things with like minded people, but if I find out someone is a liberal/democrat I normally stop having a political discussion with them right there. Its not worth the potential hard feelings they might have (I know I'll be alright). That's why I love debating politics online. It gives me an avenue to see "the other side" without the real life consequences.

I kind of follow this, but I do troll in real life unless the person is a dyed down to the socks true believer from either side. Those people are zealots perched on a cliff and will pull you down into crazy.