PDA

View Full Version : Nasty Perfumey Salon Shampoos !

thor93
05-27-2014, 11:09 AM
I Rent a room(3rd floor) in this 3 (attic is on 4th floor) story home near my job. I get use of the kitchen and living room(2nd floor) with 60" tv,lots of plants inside,its a nice clean place.The landlord/owners are on the first floor which is pretty much half basement,i'm always on the 2nd and 3rd floor.Once in awhile i go in the attic as i'm allowed to store a odds and ends up there.

I get use of a swimming pool outside as well. Nice paved driveway,plenty of parking space,i'd like to stay here at least until march of next year when i WILL finally qualify to get a mortgage on a lil place for myself. In the meantime though,the house i rent at is also rented by this guy we'll just call "That Guy". He's basically for the most part,a very moody craggy negative person. A Real downer to be around and talk to. My biggest gripe with him is the "Salon Shampoo Showers" he takes every morning. They literally fumagate the entire 2nd and 3rd floor areas of the home.

He's in there,showering away with those heavily perfumed shampoos for a good 45 minutes or so,then its just Bamm ! He opens the bathroom door and all those perfumes more than seep out,they basically do a perfume chemical storm and fumagate a huge radius/area,like i said,the entire 2nd and 3rd floors are totally fumagated like i'm stuck in a stupid salon. Its incredibly annoying,and obviously very bad for the environment. The atmosphere is toxified,and quite harmfull to breathe in. He doesnt even open the bathroom windows. I have to run up the stairs and open one of the windows,the other one doesnt stay open,i gotta get another stay open window stick for it,like they have downstairs on the 2nd floor. So yeah,this full bathroom where he showers is on the 3rd floor. I'm usually on the 2nd floor at the time watching tv,and usually eating as well.

I get incredibly annoyed with this. These perfumey salon shampoos are loaded with nasty chemical additives and are very carcinegenic.
I explained to him yesterday,while my hand was cupped over my mouth and nose because i cant stand breathing in that nasty chemically derived pollutive garbage worthy crap. More like,toxic wasteland worthy crap,literally. No wonder the guy has chronic respritory problems. He just doesnt get it obviously. He's not a smoker,never was but he's chock full of health disorders. Diabetic,had heart surgery a few years ago,amongst other ailments that may or may not have to do with showering with salon shampoos every morning.

I just think these salon shampoos are utter garbage and should be banned. Why would this 50 something guy who has this sort of Charles Bronson/Clint Eastwood attitude persona want to use shampoos that mostly are marketed towards 13-15 year old girls going through they're weird copycat phase/stage ? "That Guy" must think using these salon shampoos makes him sexy. Probably makes him feel like Rod Stewart or David Bowie. He's obviously trying to be a classic hipster. The scent must make him feel much younger,temporarily while he's in the shower. But once he's out,he's soon back to being all "Mr. Crabby Gray haired craggy downer man" mode. "That Guy" is incredibly frustrating. Thinks he's King of the Hill,wants the whole entire place all to himself and wants to bring people down who are around him. What a piece of work ! : /

Basically,i now have to set my sights on looking for another place to rent out and hopefully just stay at at least until march of next year
when i'll finally be able to get a mortgage to get a lil place for myself,a place that wont get all fumagated and toxified by these Scam devised heavily chemically ladened salon shampoos. Holy Crap,can you imagine how much toxic chemicals are going all through "That Guy's" entire body ?! Those salon shampoos are really only meant to wash hair only,in a sink,and used by each individual only each time they go to get they're hair done,which is what,once per month at the most ?

Capt_Lou
05-27-2014, 12:27 PM
ummmmmm OK????

Old-Time-Lifter
05-27-2014, 12:49 PM
So living in the van didn't work out apparently?

bodyhard
05-27-2014, 01:01 PM
Holy f'ck OP really hates those shampoos....

acrawlingchaos
05-27-2014, 01:43 PM
This is an analogy... I know it. Will come back when I figure out what it all really means.

Capt_Lou
05-27-2014, 02:02 PM
I thought BOBBYD had a house with no water or electricity.

pharmamarketer
05-27-2014, 02:38 PM
That's a long ars shower.

kimm4
05-27-2014, 02:45 PM
Who takes a 45 min shower?

Seriously...I'd be more worried about the air I breathe...

Old-Time-Lifter
05-27-2014, 02:46 PM
I thought BOBBYD had a house with no water or electricity.

He was checking into living in a van.

Plateauplower
05-27-2014, 02:50 PM
Just hold the guy down and shave his head or do it when he's sleeping, - problem solved no more fragrent shampoos needed. If awake Wear a disguise, their were some Amish people who got in trouble for shaving some guys beard, although that wasn't related to toxic shampoo endangering their lives so the cops and judge might see it your way...

bustasinclair
05-27-2014, 02:51 PM
the "Salon Shampoo Showers" he takes every morning.
those heavily perfumed shampoos for a good 45 minutes or so
those perfumes more than seep out,they basically do a perfume chemical storm and fumagate a huge radius/area
the entire 2nd and 3rd floors are totally fumagated like i'm stuck in a stupid salon.
These perfumey salon shampoos are loaded with nasty chemical additives and are very carcinegenic.
i cant stand breathing in that nasty chemically derived pollutive garbage worthy crap.
More like,toxic wasteland worthy crap,literally
other ailments that may or may not have to do with showering with salon shampoos every morning.
I just think these salon shampoos are utter garbage and should be banned.
to use shampoos that mostly are marketed towards 13-15 year old girls going through they're weird copycat phase/stage
"That Guy" must think using these salon shampoos makes him sexy.
a place that wont get all fumagated and toxified by these Scam devised heavily chemically ladened salon shampoos.
can you imagine how much toxic chemicals are going all through "That Guy's" entire body

Tell us how you really feel about shampoos, salons, and chemicals...

Phattso
05-27-2014, 02:53 PM
Birth of a shampoo terrorist :eek:

Brackneyc
05-27-2014, 03:26 PM
I use Old Spice everything. Kick ass.

GuyJin
05-27-2014, 03:39 PM
I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!
:D

I'd be more worried about the crap in the air I breathe and the additives in the food I eat than what someone uses to wash their hair.
Then again, my wife is a hairdresser. She's used to using that nasty perfumed sh!t and quite frankly, it ain't that flowery.

TubbyDad
05-27-2014, 03:53 PM
C_oLtdVPjjg

ironwill2008
05-27-2014, 04:57 PM
Now I remember why I don't drop in here very often.

acrawlingchaos
05-27-2014, 05:25 PM
Now I remember why I don't drop in here very often.Because you don't shampoo? :p

x-trainer ben
05-27-2014, 05:31 PM
Perhaps you should hook him up with the infomercial product WEN! :)

SP1966
05-27-2014, 05:44 PM
Hey BobbyD good to see you 'round these parts again!

ChazWood
05-27-2014, 06:04 PM
jibba jabba
http://i.imgur.com/XLIb6fJ.jpg

Old-Time-Lifter
05-27-2014, 06:15 PM
Hey BobbyD good to see you 'round these parts again!

I'm still wondering what happened to the van?

cowboybiker
05-27-2014, 06:20 PM
tl; dr

paolo59
05-27-2014, 06:22 PM
Just accidentally on purpose push the dude out of one of the third floor windows. :) That works, no?

Old-Time-Lifter
05-27-2014, 07:04 PM
Just accidentally on purpose push the dude out of one of the third floor windows. :) That works, no?

One of my old training partners one time got mad at a dude so he stuffed the guy head first into one of those tall trash cans like we used to have in school and threw the guy through a 2nd story window. Guy survived the fall and the crashing through the glass... the 'thrower' was one crazy sob though.

latebloomingmom
05-27-2014, 08:30 PM
This is an analogy... I know it. Will come back when I figure out what it all really means.
the more you pay to get clean
the dirtier you are?

I dunno that is all I got so far :rolleyes:

thor93
05-27-2014, 08:38 PM
Who takes a 45 min shower?

Seriously...I'd be more worried about the air I breathe...

Yeah, "That Guy" takes Very Long showers,i can hear him from downstairs squaking away like a human ostrich
while he's going nuts lathering that crap all over himself obviously. Yeah,i really dont think he uses a small dab,probably globs that stinky crap all over himself. He's always coughing away too,and like i said,chronic respritory issues and he's never smoked a cigarrette in his life. Always Always clearing his throat with a wispy girly like gasp,So incredibly annoying ! He's just a Dumb Old Fool trying to feel like he's Rod Stewart in that "Dont you think i'm sexy" video. Aaaarrggg ! So incredibly annoyingly idiotic ! I wish i COULD DO like someone suggested,shave his head when he's all laid out drunk or something but obviously,in this country,i'd get 10 years in the slammer for assault if i did something helpfull to the environment at someone's stupid vanity sake expense. "That Guy" really must think he's some sort of Rod Stewart David Bowie looking sexy hot beast hipster or something,gosh geez,he was even strutting around the pool area a couple weeks ago when the landlords had a family get together Pool Party Shindig at they're place.

I was Like, WHAT...Is That Guy...Doing !?!?
He's like 5-8 and 130 lbs soaking wet while wearing a snowsuit.
And he finds the nerve to be strutting all around the pool area with his bare chest complete with big giant heart surgery scar running down his torso....EEEEEk ! Is all i can Really say about That !
Dudes also always leaving his light on in his room for like the entire time he's out at work,and cooks food and just leaves it sit all night long and if i try to go and put it back for him he's all, Rrrarr rarrr rarr rarrr ! Like some stupid old dog that doesnt know what he's doing or thinking anymore and just wants to randomly verbally snap out at whoever is a good easy going candidate for willingly putting up with his constant BullCrap.

As far as the Van,unfortunately,i never did land one,came close but always seem to fall just short of getting a decent deal. Very hard to find a good used van at a good price,one i can afford,so unfortunately,even though i still really do wanna do the van thing,it just hasnt been something i've been able to fortunately pull off yet. Theyr'es this one guy on YT that lived in a van for awhile,a californian,by the name of "Kyle Pounds",i call him "The YawnMan" coz he's always blabbing away and yawning away. A good inspiration for the Van Life He IS though !

Karl_Hungus
05-27-2014, 08:39 PM
I think we can all agree that shampoo is one of the prime contributors to social chaos and anarchy. It is about time that somebody took a firm stand on this issue.

cowboybiker
05-27-2014, 08:57 PM
Why call it shampoo?

Doesn't that mean fake poo?

Brackneyc
05-27-2014, 09:11 PM
Yeah, "That Guy" takes Very Long showers,i can hear him from downstairs squaking away like a human ostrich
while he's going nuts lathering that crap all over himself obviously.

Long showers and squawking? Sounds like he is getting in touch with his inner self. When you move out, you will no longer be burdened with this.

Stay golden Ponyboy.

MiklaDfar
05-27-2014, 09:19 PM
Well... look at the bright side, it's probably better than him crapping in his pants and having hair lice... now that would stink and be nasty...

Old-Time-Lifter
05-27-2014, 09:46 PM
Well... look at the bright side, it's probably better than him crapping in his pants and having hair lice... now that would stink and be nasty...

ZbmQQ4RfzVE

V-240
05-28-2014, 03:18 AM
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608033757135701412&pid=15.1

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608033757135701412&pid=15.1

GreenWave1
05-29-2014, 08:16 AM
In for the autobiography, "Being BobbyD".

Never a dull moment man.

Stay loose.

x-trainer ben
05-29-2014, 10:07 AM
aware me on bobby d?

GreenWave1
05-29-2014, 11:07 AM
aware me on bobby d?

He's a legend. Check out his youtube channel: bobbyd7085

Then look at his post history.

Some classics:

Dreams: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133691851
Living in a van: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133691851
Bodybuilding and people at work: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117560881

Old-Time-Lifter
05-29-2014, 10:02 PM
He's a legend. Check out his youtube channel: bobbyd7085

Then look at his post history.

Some classics:

Dreams: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133691851
Living in a van: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133691851
Bodybuilding and people at work: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117560881

Hence my 'van' comment. ;)

djflex
08-18-2014, 07:06 PM
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx193/lisa_fifi2/Dixie%20Chicks%20Spring%202011%20Swimsuits/black-bikini-big-breasts.jpg (http://s755.photobucket.com/user/lisa_fifi2/media/Dixie%20Chicks%20Spring%202011%20Swimsuits/black-bikini-big-breasts.jpg.html)