PDA

View Full Version : How do you survive the last week of cutting?

sonterp
05-26-2014, 07:26 PM
I am on my last week of cutting and it is harder than ever because I keep thinking about all the things I will be able to eat when I start bulking and the gains I will make in lifting and it makes me just want to start now. So what do you guys do to survive the last week of cutting?

J_dazzle23
05-26-2014, 07:36 PM
I am on my last week of cutting and it is harder than ever because I keep thinking about all the things I will be able to eat when I start bulking and the gains I will make in lifting and it makes me just want to start now. So what do you guys do to survive the last week of cutting?

I just "quit bein' a lil' bish" -ogus

:)

ErikTheElectric
05-26-2014, 09:36 PM
Unless you're in prep, it really shouldn't be this hard.

Yoy0
05-26-2014, 11:43 PM
Unless you're in prep, it really shouldn't be this hard.

It's one week. 7 days. I mean if you are an inmate counting the days where you'd be let go, fine. But it's a cut. A cut op. A. Cut.

mrzeusone
05-26-2014, 11:47 PM
So you idea is, that once you finish cutting you will just eat anything?
You should still be aiming for a "clean" diet, and avoid all those "bad" foods. Just because your going to bulk, doesn't mean you should throw your health out the window.

And it's 7 days. Have a shot of cement, and harden up.

ErikTheElectric
05-26-2014, 11:52 PM
It's one week. 7 days. I mean if you are an inmate counting the days where you'd be let go, fine. But it's a cut. A cut op. A. Cut.Ok, so is OP an inmate?

Yoy0
05-26-2014, 11:54 PM
Ok, so is OP an inmate?

Maximum Calorie Restriction Detention Centre.

Duh.

loganhart
05-27-2014, 12:20 AM
That's what happens when you consume a restrictive diet and arbitrarily exclude perfectly delicious foods for no good reason.

legitsrs
05-27-2014, 12:38 AM
I don't know, how bad do /you/ want it? Really all it comes down to.

BazingaO
05-27-2014, 12:54 AM
I don't know, how bad do /you/ want it? Really all it comes down to.

^So much this.

It's all about self control and motivation.

Stop restricting yourself too, learn how to add fods you enjoy in your daily diet and you'll see how easier it is.

MiKroN
05-27-2014, 03:37 AM
u still gotta be careful after your done cutting before you bulk. Youll need to slowly transition up to your maintenance and then above over a few weeks i think, or you'll shock your system and put on unnecessary fat.

Former300lber
05-27-2014, 04:35 AM
With your current mind set, I bet some money on this week of cutting going to waste, and you're going to rebound and eat way more then you want too for the first week or 2...

Take it slow, up your cals now, and ease into it, or hunger will be intense when you start eating normally.

TriggerBuster
05-27-2014, 04:55 AM
Take it slow, up your cals now, and ease into it, or hunger will be intense when you start eating normally.

Take this advice OP, it is good. (I'm speaking from personal experience).

ADHDave
05-27-2014, 07:40 AM
just have some self control

not sure why people make cutting hard on themselves though, i reguarly eat takeaway and eat crisps/chocolate/ice cream daily during a cut, i think the trick to sticking to something is to make it as easy as possible

elias1877
05-27-2014, 08:45 AM

make sure to check back in with us in 3 weeks when you are fatter and worse off than when you started your cut...

davidolson22
05-27-2014, 11:10 AM
I admit to having problems with this myself, I tend to start to fantasize about food. Sadly, at least at first, when bulking you should be counting calories as well. Otherwise you'll go off the deep end and put on fat faster than you lost it.