PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Most Muscular shot - gym time -

bodyhard
05-26-2014, 10:06 AM
Early workout this AM!

Took a quick MM shot, please excuse the lighting

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj74/bodyhard_2008/mostmusculargym0514_zps1aeece1a.jpg (http://s269.photobucket.com/user/bodyhard_2008/media/mostmusculargym0514_zps1aeece1a.jpg.html)

bodyhard
05-26-2014, 01:48 PM
It's because I am in the gym doing me while others just talk about it

ajdahlheimer
05-26-2014, 06:20 PM
Damn bro, you totally look bigger than 190. Whatta beast.

bodyhard
05-26-2014, 06:46 PM
Damn bro, you totally look bigger than 190. Whatta beast.

Thanks man, trying and still going....

so-tex
05-26-2014, 07:24 PM
Early workout this AM!

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj74/bodyhard_2008/mostmusculargym0514_zps1aeece1a.jpg (http://s269.photobucket.com/user/bodyhard_2008/media/mostmusculargym0514_zps1aeece1a.jpg.html)Who is the wimp in that pic?

J/K, looking solid BH.

bodyhard
05-27-2014, 05:23 AM
Who is the wimp in that pic?

J/K, looking solid BH.

LOL, Thanks SO.

You sure you are not DBX? :D :D

EnjoiChris
05-27-2014, 05:34 AM
Looking amazing man. Huge respect!

Jtbny
05-27-2014, 06:00 AM
Looking good John. You know flexing in August won't lift that weight :D How's the training going?

Edit: noticed this is a one star thread....too funny.

TTCJoe
05-27-2014, 06:22 AM
looking big and solid... congrats

bodyhard
05-27-2014, 09:49 AM
I am doing it right as my haters are coming back 😁😁

induced_drag
05-27-2014, 04:36 PM
Early workout this AM!

]

BH

What the hell are you thinking posting workout related material on this site for? You do realize there is no 'working out' talk tolerated here.

Please save this precious space for more religion and politics discussions. We need MORE of them please. If you want to workout....please keep it to yourself.

bodyhard
05-27-2014, 04:43 PM
BH

What the hell are you thinking posting workout related material on this site for? You do realize there is no 'working out' talk tolerated here.

Please save this precious space for more religion and politics discussions. We need MORE of them please. If you want to workout....please keep it to yourself.

LMFAO!!!

You know what is sad though? I know you say this as a joke, but this place is really starting to go downhill.

I think maybe 5% of the OV35 crew truly workout, the rest are here for who the f'ck knows..

induced_drag
05-27-2014, 04:50 PM
LMFAO!!!

You know what is sad though? I know you say this as a joke, but this place is really starting to go downhill.

I think maybe 5% of the OV35 crew truly workout, the rest are here for who the f'ck knows..

Actually I agree with you. I will get flamed for it (not by anyone who actually trains hard though).

I came in the misc and a quick scan of the threads made me have to stop and wonder what kind of site I was on. If I did not see the header at the top, I certainly would have never guessed "bodybuilding".

In b 4 all the Misc warriors come in and say "yea....but this is the misc".

Shame, I agree with you. I have been here less and less. Still some GREAT guys on here, but they get drowned out and hated on so much they end up sticking to the journals only.

A great example was the dude that won the transformation contest. It only took a few posts and people all started hating on the dude.

Regardless....great shot and MAJOR props for decades of consistency. Much more then I can ever say I have done. Respect!

bodyhard
05-27-2014, 04:55 PM
Actually I agree with you. I will get flamed for it (not by anyone who actually trains hard though).

I came in the misc and a quick scan of the threads made me have to stop and wonder what kind of site I was on. If I did not see the header at the top, I certainly would have never guessed "bodybuilding".

In b 4 all the Misc warriors come in and say "yea....but this is the misc".

Shame, I agree with you. I have been here less and less. Still some GREAT guys on here, but they get drowned out and hated on so much they end up sticking to the journals only.

A great example was the dude that won the transformation contest. It only took a few posts and people all started hating on the dude.

Regardless....great shot and MAJOR props for decades of consistency. Much more then I can ever say I have done. Respect!

I don't blame the folks for leaving, if it wasn't for my don't give a f'ck attitude I would have left a long time ago. the amount of hatred I have on this site is hilarious.

Some hate me because of my violent ways and my straight up talk and no Bull**** attitude and I get that, but there are others who just hate on me because I do so well in bodybuilding.

It really shows when I post a pic or a video, but because I know I get under their skin I keep doing me :D :D

But yes there are some good folks who left due to all the drama and nonsense from the folks who are here for sh!t and giggles and they themselves don't train, but as I said, I aint going nowhere mother f'ckers!!! :D :D

Props for your accomplishments in your short time dude, real talk.

ChazWood
05-27-2014, 05:56 PM
You two characters should have your own reality tv show.

Although you'd probably never get past choosing who's name would go first in the title, haha

frozensparky
05-27-2014, 06:08 PM
Good shot BH but I was always curious why you cover so much when you do your most muscular shot. With the way you hold your arms you cover most of your chest and stomach. I know your not up on stage and it's just having some fun, more of a curiosity

bodyhard
05-27-2014, 07:43 PM
You two characters should have your own reality tv show.

Although you'd probably never get past choosing who's name would go first in the title, haha

Nah man I would call it the I Deal Body Show!!

Good shot BH but I was always curious why you cover so much when you do your most muscular shot. With the way you hold your arms you cover most of your chest and stomach. I know your not up on stage and it's just having some fun, more of a curiosity

II dunno man I've always done it like that as evident in all the pics :D :D

raynerd
05-27-2014, 08:40 PM
Just awesome BH. You make me excited to crush the weights again tomorrow!!

bodyhard
05-28-2014, 05:02 AM
Just awesome BH. You make me excited to crush the weights again tomorrow!!

Glad I can get some folks motivated!

quicksand jesus
05-28-2014, 08:06 AM
Looking solid!

Phattso
05-28-2014, 08:42 AM
You look great, John.

Cass40
05-28-2014, 05:07 PM

We're here for the eye candy :)

Grapplekick
05-28-2014, 05:33 PM
Not natty, but congratulations on your physique!

silverlightning
05-28-2014, 06:39 PM
I'm still here and training. looking jacked BH.

silverlightning
05-28-2014, 06:40 PM
We're here for the eye candy :)

good to know. :)

Karl_Hungus
05-28-2014, 08:09 PM
Not natty, but congratulations on your physique!

LMAO at "not natty". He has been training for 30 years.

mirroroferised
05-28-2014, 09:09 PM
Looking great as always man and motivating for others to keep on going.

Back to the journals now to learn more about bodybuilding :)