PDA

View Full Version : You see, it isn't always me...

bodyhard
05-26-2014, 06:36 AM
Last night Patty and I went to dinner at a really nice restaurant (we were under dress to be quite honest) to have a quiet evening together.

The food was great, the service was awesome until this couple sat right next to us.

The way the restaurant was situated, (they had round tables in the middle adjacent to one another, booths along the walls) the woman's chair was roughly 5 feet from mine.

The couple started arguing (what I did not know at the time, was that they were arguing because of me) they got louder, enough for Patty and I to become uncomfortable.

I asked them (and I swear I said it politely) if they could please lower their voices as we were trying to enjoy our meal.... Bad idea IT NEVER PAYS TO BE NICE!!

The guy told me, just like this, "F'ck you, you don't like it, move to another table!"

So me being me, (the guys the OV35 loves to hate) stood up and told him, "No mother f'cker, you move to another table or I am going to f'cking move you"!

And so it goes the waiters and what I did not see at the time, security came towards us and separated the couples after hearing both sides.

While we continue our meal at the new table Patty told me that he got upset because his girl/wife/woman was looking at me and he asked her why the f'ck was she looking at me and she tried to say she was looking at what I was eating. How does Patty hear this sh!t I don't know I don't pay attention to sh!t people say around me.

Now I am upset not enjoying my meal and I keep looking across to the guy and he keeps grilling me, again as some here say, I just can't leave well alone...
Patty saw my face and years and years of reading my face she told me, "STOP IT ALREADY!!

I did not have to say anything Patty knew by the look in my face I was going to wait for the guy to leave the restaurant to confront him, which I did.

When we were outside, what a different person this guy was....

Needless to say, my night was ruined with Patty :(

God bless that woman...

ChazWood
05-26-2014, 07:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Vk1FU6K.jpg

frozensparky
05-26-2014, 08:05 AM
[QUOTE]How does Patty hear this sh!t I don't know

I think most women have a radar for this. Angie always noticed $hit about other women that I don't pick up on

I did not have to say anything Patty knew by the look in my face I was going to wait for the guy to leave the restaurant to confront him, which I did.

Needless to say, my night was ruined with Patty :(

Sometimes you need to just let stuff go. If he truly wanted a physical confrontation it would have initially happened. I'm guessing you felt disrespected but honesty he's a stranger so who gives a $hit. Why let a perfect stranger ruin an evening with the woman you love

bodyhard
05-26-2014, 10:18 AM
I think most women have a radar for this. Angie always noticed $hit about other women that I don't pick up on

Sometimes you need to just let stuff go. If he truly wanted a physical confrontation it would have initially happened. I'm guessing you felt disrespected but honesty he's a stranger so who gives a $hit. Why let a perfect stranger ruin an evening with the woman you love

Yeah womens intuition or some sh!t like that..

I did not feel disrespected, just felt we did not get to finish our little encounter where he thought he was a big sh!t when people were there to stop us.

SP1966
05-26-2014, 10:51 AM
Were you a bit buzzed?

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01415/bee_1415432c.jpg

Fishman15
05-26-2014, 11:06 AM
When we were outside, what a different person this guy was....

Great story, but need further elaboration here...

mikieson
05-26-2014, 11:50 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqrwvsU3zK1qirvmg.gif

mikieson
05-26-2014, 11:53 AM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll186/90lxhatch/Midget_dancing.gif

bodyhard
05-26-2014, 04:17 PM
Great story, but need further elaboration here...

If I tell ya I would have to kill ya :D :D

The3Bar
05-26-2014, 04:55 PM
So what did you and Patty eat?

bodyhard
05-26-2014, 05:10 PM
So what did you and Patty eat?

Appetizer was crab cakes, shrimp cocktail and chicken fingers.

I had sirloin steak, medium rare, with a loaded mashed potatoes and pasta with a Heineken Patty had baby back ribs with french fries and a strawberry ice tea.

Dessert I had the chocolate explosion....Awesome!!

Cass40
05-26-2014, 05:35 PM
Appetizer was crab cakes, shrimp cocktail and chicken fingers.

I had sirloin steak, medium rare, with a loaded mashed potatoes and pasta with a Heineken Patty had baby back ribs with french fries and a strawberry ice tea.

Dessert I had the chocolate explosion....Awesome!!

Thank you for the info.
And for the next time...try not to leave the most important part of the story out!

john-t-b
05-26-2014, 05:42 PM
NO WAY, I DON"T BELIEVE IT.

Two guys in The Bronx yelling and dropping the F--bomb in the middle of a nice restaraunt.

Bet if you did fight him it would have looked like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQBc8yxjdSs

BTW it was your fault for eating what you had and having that split in you bicep.

ajdahlheimer
05-26-2014, 06:18 PM
I've accepted that BH has a cooler life than me. Once you admit that--he's easy to embrace/enjoy.

bodyhard
05-26-2014, 06:48 PM
Thank you for the info.
And for the next time...try not to leave the most important part of the story out!

I will keep this in mind! :D

NO WAY, I DON"T BELIEVE IT.

Two guys in The Bronx yelling and dropping the F--bomb in the middle of a nice restaraunt.

Bet if you did fight him it would have looked like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQBc8yxjdSs

BTW it was your fault for eating what you had and having that split in you bicep.

LMFAO!!! Okaaayyyy.

Why you mother......:D :D

Fishman15
05-26-2014, 07:00 PM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll186/90lxhatch/Midget_dancing.gif

That little dude made up for his lack of legs with his extraordinary dancing hair. Very talented little man...

UnaChispita
05-26-2014, 07:08 PM
Yeah womens intuition or some sh!t like that..

Women are tuned in to our surroundings. I am always listening to what the table next to me is talking about. It also helps that I read lips.

If fact, I was out with my cuz a couple of weeks back. Two dudes were sitting at the high top next to us. I listened to their entire convo about problems one of them was having with his wife.

jeffaus
05-26-2014, 07:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Vk1FU6K.jpgAwwwww, aint he cute.

theKurp
05-27-2014, 09:07 AM
A really nice restaurant with security? New York is a strange place indeed.

bodyhard
05-27-2014, 10:04 AM
Actually the security caught me by surprise, I did not see them around at all till the argument

MarkDL
05-27-2014, 10:10 AM
http://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000017349667-alvmg5-original.jpg?435a760

bodyhard
05-27-2014, 10:13 AM
Women are tuned in to our surroundings. I am always listening to what the table next to me is talking about. It also helps that I read lips.

If fact, I was out with my cuz a couple of weeks back. Two dudes were sitting at the high top next to us. I listened to their entire convo about problems one of them was having with his wife. I better be careful what I talk about when women are around!!! Or maybe not 😁😁😁😁

kimm4
05-27-2014, 03:23 PM

If fact, I was out with my cuz a couple of weeks back. Two dudes were sitting at the high top next to us. I listened to their entire convo about problems one of them was having with his wife.

Not all women. I'm tuned into my surroundings to a point. I prefer to ignore others and or the nonsense going on around me.

Frnkd
05-28-2014, 11:04 PM
You should have been flattered they were fighting over you. :D

ajdahlheimer
05-29-2014, 06:05 AM
You should have been flattered they were fighting over you. :D

That's just a "day in the life" for BH, partner.

SeaSiren
05-29-2014, 08:37 AM
Not all women. I'm tuned into my surroundings to a point. I prefer to ignore others and or the nonsense going on around me.

I'm the same way.

bodyhard
05-29-2014, 11:33 AM
That's just a "day in the life" for BH, partner.

Come hang with me, you will see for yourself :D :D

x-trainer ben
05-29-2014, 11:42 AM

"she was looking at what I was eating"

" sirloin steak, medium rare, with a loaded mashed potatoes and pasta with a Heineken"

So she was checking out your medium rare "steak" huh?

bodyhard
05-29-2014, 11:45 AM
"she was looking at what I was eating"

" sirloin steak, medium rare, with a loaded mashed potatoes and pasta with a Heineken"

So she was checking out your medium rare "steak" huh?

LOL I guess, I am not in her mind.

I honestly think she was just looking at our table and HE assumed she was looking at me.

Requitor
05-29-2014, 11:46 AM
LOL I guess, I am not in her mind.

I honestly think she was just looking at our table and HE assumed she was looking at me.

You must swear to only use your powers for good....

bodyhard
05-29-2014, 11:54 AM
You must swear to only use your powers for good....

Man you are late to the party I sworn that sh!t in when I was born.

GreenWave1
05-29-2014, 01:11 PM
1 starred the thread. amidoinitrite?

:D

bodyhard
05-29-2014, 01:29 PM
1 starred the thread. amidoinitrite?

Yes!

ajdahlheimer
05-29-2014, 07:25 PM

You ever make it to the Midwest (I live in MN), BH? Last time I went to the east coast (Long Island specifically), I was the highest hillbilly the 5 points ever seen...

so-tex
05-29-2014, 07:34 PM
You ever make it to the Midwest (I live in MN), BH? Last time I went to the east coast (Long Island specifically), I was the highest hillbilly the 5 points ever seen...Apparently, you ain't never been to Texas. ;)

/RRv0FBbIdJU

ajdahlheimer
05-29-2014, 07:52 PM
Or maybe Texans don't go Long Island, brah.....

acrawlingchaos
05-29-2014, 08:08 PM
Apparently, you ain't never been to Texas. ;)

[youtube]/RRv0FBbIdJU[youtube]Just listened to the song... I've head a coyote crying, and it sounded like an infant being mangled to death.. srs.

so-tex
05-29-2014, 09:31 PM
Just listened to the song... I've head a coyote crying, and it sounded like an infant being mangled to death.. srs.Different stokes for different folks I guess. There is nothing better than a pack of coyotes howling or baby calves bawling that can put me to sleep.