PDA

View Full Version : Split/line on Bicep....

bodyhard
05-25-2014, 07:10 AM
I am guilty as charge for taking selfies and posting them up on FB and IG

I took this selfie yesterday with the caption on IG "Trying to enjoy the day but the f'cking rain wont let me" And on FB just "F'cking rain"

But I noticed the line/split between my bicep! Yeah I like what I see :D :D

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj74/bodyhard_2008/chilling2014shades_zps5a9100bd.jpg (http://s269.photobucket.com/user/bodyhard_2008/media/chilling2014shades_zps5a9100bd.jpg.html)

JediRN
05-25-2014, 09:11 AM
Miren hard. And on behalf of all nurses ... That is a sweet juicy antecubital vein you got there.

bodyhard
05-25-2014, 09:59 AM
Miren hard. And on behalf of all nurses ... That is a sweet juicy antecubital vein you got there.

LOL a what vein?? :D

DocHoss
05-25-2014, 10:08 PM
Wow, that's cool!

bodyhard
05-26-2014, 05:11 AM
Wow, that's cool!

LOL, I think most here it is a look at me thread.....

Well cause it is somewhat :D :D

Well not somewhat, it is....

But then again, I say be proud with what you accomplish and show it off....Real talk.

SteveWright1
05-26-2014, 05:59 AM
agreed with that BH

I cannot be the only one who does this for egotistical reasons
sure I want to look good to myself, but it would be pretty pointless if it was not impressing my good lady, my kids, and just about everyone else who remember me as a fat (four letter word deleted)

should be more of it in my opinion
always enjoy seeing the vids of people who accomplish PRs etc
always enjoy seeing the images of those who compete, or just look like they know what they are doing in this body building game

MiklaDfar
05-26-2014, 06:23 AM
Hey BH... Until I saw your pic I didn't even know that were two tendons at the top of the bicep... so props for making me look that up! Thanks!.

bodyhard
05-26-2014, 06:34 AM
agreed with that BH

I cannot be the only one who does this for egotistical reasons
sure I want to look good to myself, but it would be pretty pointless if it was not impressing my good lady, my kids, and just about everyone else who remember me as a fat (four letter word deleted)

should be more of it in my opinion
always enjoy seeing the vids of people who accomplish PRs etc
always enjoy seeing the images of those who compete, or just look like they know what they are doing in this body building game

Flaunt what you got at every opportunity, this is hard work! :D

Hey BH... Until I saw your pic I didn't even know that were two tendons at the top of the bicep... so props for making me look that up! Thanks!.

Yes, yes there is :D