PDA

View Full Version : Old Naked Guys Walking Around the Locker Room

Marius_Ursus
05-23-2014, 10:48 AM
It finally dawned on me why all you pussies who have a problem with old naked guys in the locker room bitch about it. The ones who bitch about it never served in the military, right? That has to be it. I can't imagine ANY veteran feeling put off by another guy's dong. All shame, embarrassment, and modesty gets chucked when you're in the barracks. You're showering and ****ting with 50 other guys. All those old guys walking around airing their balls probably took shrapnel in Chosin or Guadalcanal.

x-trainer ben
05-23-2014, 10:51 AM
It finally dawned on me why all you pussies who have a problem with old naked guys in the locker room bitch about it. The ones who bitch about it never served in the military, right? That has to be it. I can't imagine ANY veteran feeling put off by another guy's dong. All shame, embarrassment, and modesty gets chucked when you're in the barracks. You're showering and ****ting with 50 other guys. All those old guys walking around airing their balls probably took shrapnel in Chosin or Guadalcanal.

1/2 correct ( can't speak for all) it is the way they showcase their JUNK like everyone wants to see and try them :(

ChazWood
05-23-2014, 10:56 AM
It finally dawned on me that you're thinking a lot about old naked guys and their junk.

Cleveland33
05-23-2014, 10:57 AM
I never had a problem with guys being naked in the lockerroom.

My only issue was some of the old guys at the Y that would shave while naked. And that is only because they would be leaning in toward the mirror and their junk would break the plane of the sink. I doubt it was making contact, but it was effectively in the sink and that I could do without.

But I never complained, figured they earned a little leeway with their age.

Marius_Ursus
05-23-2014, 10:57 AM
It finally dawned on me that you're thinking a lot about old naked guys and their junk.

Yeah, the older I get, the more I obsess over it.

sy2502
05-23-2014, 10:58 AM

I couldn't chit with 50 other people watching me to save my life.

Marius_Ursus
05-23-2014, 10:58 AM
I never had a problem with guys being naked in the lockerroom.

My only issue was some of the old guys at the Y that would shave while naked. And that is only because they would be leaning in toward the mirror and their junk would break the plane of the sink. I doubt it was making contact, but it was effectively in the sink and that I could do without.

But I never complained, figured they earned a little leeway with their age.

That actually made me laugh.

Neceseco
05-23-2014, 11:01 AM
i like it, i feel like an ancient roman walking in the thermal baths. some time i will ask someone "ehy, which senator should we kill?"

Marius_Ursus
05-23-2014, 11:02 AM

Then you'd have one backed up colon.

sy2502
05-23-2014, 11:25 AM
Then you'd have one backed up colon.

I sure would. Can I get honorably discharged for that? ;)

TubbyDad
05-23-2014, 11:30 AM
I sure would. Can I get honorably discharged for that? ;)

Failure to discharge does not grant you an honorable discharge. In fact, I think it's the exact opposite.

sy2502
05-23-2014, 11:37 AM
Failure to discharge does not grant you an honorable discharge. In fact, I think it's the exact opposite.

Well, poop on that, damn it!
:D

bodyhard
05-23-2014, 11:47 AM
So wait now we are pussies for NOT wanting to see naked old men????

This place has just went full f'cking retard.....

Requitor
05-23-2014, 12:10 PM
So wait now we are pussies for NOT wanting to see naked old men????

This place has just went full f'cking retard.....

Never go full retard.

Oceanside
05-23-2014, 02:20 PM

truly a mind numbing revelation there Marius.

Corbi
05-23-2014, 04:46 PM
I think those who don't mind it also wouldn't mind prison sex.

Oceanside
05-23-2014, 04:54 PM
if I was walking around with my balls flopping around, I'd probably make it a point to spend extra time chit chatting with corbi, asking about his car, and hows the weather, and just other exchanging other "Pleasantries" in general.....

crupiea
05-23-2014, 05:27 PM
Years ago aboard ship you would see guys walking through the mess decks on the way to the shower swinging meat. Towel over their shoulder.

Of course everyone would crack on them but didnt stop them from doing it.

cowboybiker
05-23-2014, 06:43 PM
I'm nekid now.

Just in case anyone was curious.

NorwichGrad
05-23-2014, 06:51 PM

Speaking of dongs, as of today 1 American Dollar is equivalent to 21,200 Vietnamese Dongs. :D

Dong Powah FTW!

ChazWood
05-23-2014, 07:02 PM
I'm nekid now.

Just in case anyone was curious.
http://i.minus.com/iOiCZywP3M7M1.gif

Fishman15
05-23-2014, 07:07 PM
Well...this thread certainly has gone downhill. Never would have thought it by the title...

cowboybiker
05-23-2014, 07:24 PM
I'm not completely nekid.

I'm wearing socks. :)

so-tex
05-23-2014, 07:28 PM
Sh!t never bothered me. I remember after practices, games showering with all the guys. The problem was, sometimes there weren't enough towels to go around. Try using a used towel that the guy used to dry his ass. Did it anyway and I'm still alive. :)

steffo99
05-23-2014, 07:33 PM
You might be on to something there..

j8rm56hTDDs

Oceanside
05-23-2014, 07:34 PM
Try using a used towel that the guy used to dry his ass. Did it anyway and I'm still alive. :)

thanx for sharing bill .

so-tex
05-23-2014, 07:38 PM
thanx for sharing bill .Still waiting for pics of said butthole.

Oceanside
05-23-2014, 07:39 PM
people around here aren't worthy

Brackneyc
05-23-2014, 07:46 PM
About 1% of the population served in the military. 9/10 naked guys in the gym (statistically) are just naked guys in the gym.

Fishman15
05-23-2014, 07:46 PM
Still waiting for pics of said butthole.

That would deserve its own thread. Let's get this done OS...

cowboybiker
05-23-2014, 07:57 PM
About 1% of the population served in the military. 9/10 naked guys in the gym (statistically) are just naked guys in the gym.
Also high school sports
Incarceration
And anyone who's had to deal with TSA

DocHoss
05-23-2014, 08:26 PM
I'm surprised at that figure. I expect it's a lot higher for the old guys, who may have served in Korea and all of whom were subject to the draft.

I have found the TSA to be quite professional in their searches. Not nearly as intimate as the officer in Belfast in 2001. :)

I, for one, am waiting for the time 30 years from now when I can be a shameless old man walking nekkid in the locker room showing the guys not even born yet how good 80 can look :D

Oceanside
05-23-2014, 08:49 PM

yeah..

and besides..

who's got time to look for shrapnel scares ?

JOHN GARGANI
05-24-2014, 04:53 AM
spoon pics of said old men, or negged!

cowboybiker
05-24-2014, 09:19 AM
spoon pics of said old men, or negged!

And hold the spoon with hand.

No need to be creative.

vakrka
05-26-2014, 01:33 PM
I actually had s guy sit down next to me naked in the eucalyptus room
I stood up and said seriously get some clothes on

pharmamarketer
05-26-2014, 02:22 PM
I actually had s guy sit down next to me naked in the eucalyptus room
I stood up and said seriously get some clothes on

Lmao. You stood up and told a guy off in the "eucalyptus room"? Congrats. What a bad ass. Did you say that with the dik in your mouth?

Brackneyc
05-26-2014, 02:43 PM
Lmao. You stood up and told a guy off in the "eucalyptus room"? Congrats. What a bad ass. Did you say that with the dik in your mouth?

http://www.wallstreetbath.com/index.php?page=bath&cat=steam_room

GuyJin
05-26-2014, 02:46 PM
Well, with posts #37 and 38, this already deeply weird thread has taken a U-turn into the totally absurd.

I actually clicked on the wallstreet link.
My bad...

Brackneyc
05-26-2014, 02:52 PM
Well, with posts #37 and 38, this already deeply weird thread has taken a U-turn into the totally absurd.

My bad...

LOL. I Googled "eucalyptus room," and it was the first one that came up. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Fishman15
05-26-2014, 07:17 PM
OK, just finishing up at the gym today and had kind of an awkward experience in the locker room. An old man was at the urinal with his pants down to his ankles and his uh...uh...diaper down to his knees trying to do his business. I think that was worse than fully naked with junk in the sink. I thought about striking up a conversation with him but...decided to let him have his moment in peace. I hope they have diapers when I get old. I have a feeling I'll end up in one...

sy2502
05-26-2014, 07:23 PM
OK, just finishing up at the gym today and had kind of an awkward experience in the locker room. An old man was at the urinal with his pants down to his ankles and his uh...uh...diaper down to his knees trying to do his business. I think that was worse than fully naked with junk in the sink. I thought about striking up a conversation with him but...decided to let him have his moment in peace. I hope they have diapers when I get old. I have a feeling I'll end up in one...
Getting old sucks.

cowboybiker
05-26-2014, 07:24 PM
What did you want to talk to him about?

And why?

Fishman15
05-26-2014, 08:07 PM

And why?

Huggies or Depends, just in case I needed to go to the store tonight...

sy2502
05-26-2014, 10:32 PM

And why?
This. 'Coz for some reason I seem to run out of conversation subjects in front of naked old people in diapers but that's just me.

cowboybiker
05-26-2014, 10:44 PM
This. 'Coz for some reason I seem to run out of conversation subjects in front of naked old people in diapers but that's just me.Besides, Those yours?

Not much left to say.

Cass40
05-26-2014, 11:22 PM
This is so sad. In fifty years, we'll all be wearing diapers :(

cowboybiker
05-26-2014, 11:24 PM
This is so sad. In fifty years, we'll all be wearing diapers :(If I live that long.

I'd like to think I'll die a heroic death, but more than likely, I'll trip over the dog and choke on a spoonful of frosting.

Old-Time-Lifter
05-27-2014, 06:58 AM
If I live that long.

I'd like to think I'll die a heroic death, but more than likely, I'll trip over the dog and choke on a spoonful of frosting.

Lots of folks have a pretty embarrassing death. :(

tobymax123
05-27-2014, 08:34 AM
There may be something to the OP theory, but does that explain why they are naked in the locker room for 30 or 60 minutes, standing around talking with other naked old guys? I have seen naked old guys standing around when I arrive, work out, shower, change, and they're still there. And does it explain why they are never working out or doing cardio or anything outside of the locker room? My gym is in an area with a lot of old folks. I suspect they are just there to get away from their wives for a few hours.

sy2502
05-27-2014, 10:54 AM
Besides, Those yours?

Not much left to say.

"How do they fit?"
"How's the diaper rash treating you?"
"How long can you go between changes?"
"Why are you even in the bathroom? Isn't it simpler to just go in your diaper?"

Marius_Ursus
05-27-2014, 12:05 PM

1%, really?

How do I keep running into so many? Do we just gravitate to each other?

Cass40
05-27-2014, 12:20 PM
I really don't like wearing clothes even now as a middle aged person, so I'm pretty sure I will be mostly naked when I'm old. It just feels good :)

steffo99
05-27-2014, 12:53 PM
I really don't like wearing clothes even now as a middle aged person, so I'm pretty sure I will be mostly naked when I'm old. It just feels good :)
Nice. But no big deal for you, you probably grew up with that sauna culture and ran around naked in the snow.
Is it different with old ladies in the locker room or do they also hang out naked and blow dry certain regions, or are there other strange things going on?

Cass40
05-27-2014, 01:07 PM
Nice. But no big deal for you, you probably grew up with that sauna culture and ran around naked in the snow.
Is it different with old ladies in the locker room or do they also hang out naked and blow dry certain regions, or are there other strange things going on?

Yup yup :)

And just to illustrate:

http://global3.memecdn.com/meanwhile-in-finland_o_833556.jpg

In my gym locker room, there's only one lady who likes to hang around naked, but she's not that old, had tons of plastic surgery done. That to me is even more weird!

bodyhard
05-27-2014, 04:50 PM
I really don't like wearing clothes I will be mostly naked . It just feels good :)

More of this and less talk about old naked guys!!

Also I am glad that in all the gyms I have trained at I never had to witness old men walking around naked..

It wasn't until I read about it on here that I was made aware that sh!t even happens.

sy2502
05-27-2014, 04:53 PM
More of this and less talk about old naked guys!!

Also I am glad that in all the gyms I have trained at I never had to witness old men walking around naked..

It wasn't until I read about it on here that I was made aware that sh!t even happens.

A friend of mine who used to be a trainer said once he walked into the men's locker room to find some dude laying on the floor, doing situps butt naked.

DocHoss
05-27-2014, 05:00 PM
Getting old sucks.
But there's no other way to live long!

bodyhard
05-27-2014, 05:02 PM
A friend of mine who used to be a trainer said once he walked into the men's locker room to find some dude laying on the floor, doing situps butt naked.

LOL

One time I went into the lockers at Mid-city gym. There was a guy in a towel sitting down with his back to me. He was moving his arm up and down really fast and I thought he was masturbating, I was just abut to punch him in the side of his head, when it turned out he was hitting his thigh because he had caught a cramp!

TubbyDad
05-27-2014, 05:06 PM

http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/problems/medical/athletes-foot-not-on-feet.htm

sy2502
05-27-2014, 05:22 PM
http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/problems/medical/athletes-foot-not-on-feet.htm

Eww...
eww...
eww eww ewww...

Phattso
05-27-2014, 05:32 PM

Thanks for that visual; and, no I did not post in this thread.

mcbourque
05-27-2014, 05:35 PM
Yup yup :)

And just to illustrate:

http://global3.memecdn.com/meanwhile-in-finland_o_833556.jpg

In my gym locker room, there's only one lady who likes to hang around naked, but she's not that old, had tons of plastic surgery done. That to me is even more weird!

All the gyms I used to trained at as a kid - swim teams, high school, college, had communal showers for females. Still like that at my local community center.

I don't see what the big deal is about lol

mcbourque
05-27-2014, 05:36 PM

Wasn't someone taking about naked yoga not too long ago?

vakrka
05-27-2014, 07:05 PM

Does wonders for bronchitis. We all can't be super hero like you

cowboybiker
05-27-2014, 07:21 PM
Wasn't someone taking about naked yoga not too long ago?

Nekid yoga cardio.

Wife and I do it as often as possible.

Fishman15
05-27-2014, 07:25 PM

I prefer naked leg lifts on the locker room floor but to each his own...

Fishman15
05-27-2014, 07:41 PM

Well...there is good naked and bad naked.

Cass walking around the house naked...good naked!

Old men in locker room blow drying junk at the sink...bad naked!

Cass40
05-27-2014, 07:42 PM
Nekid yoga cardio.

Wife and I do it as often as possible.

But seriously..how could anyone go to naked yoga and take it seriously?

Wouldn't you just be watching everyone's penises, and waiting them to get a hard on while doing some weird yoga poses?

stainersxm
05-27-2014, 08:06 PM
if thats their fetish, may they do as they please

Requitor
05-28-2014, 09:33 AM
I prefer naked leg lifts on the locker room floor but to each his own...

Naked Squats! We will see who is really going ATG!

x-trainer ben
05-28-2014, 09:53 AM
I am shocked that we are still talking about Geriatric JUNK

Cleveland33
05-28-2014, 10:02 AM
"How do they fit?"
"How's the diaper rash treating you?"
"How long can you go between changes?"
"Why are you even in the bathroom? Isn't it simpler to just go in your diaper?"

the easiest is: "nice watch"

All the gyms I used to trained at as a kid - swim teams, high school, college, had communal showers for females. Still like that at my local community center.

I don't see what the big deal is about lol

the FIL has told me that in his youth, the Y's rule was that you had to swim naked. no idea....

Frnkd
05-28-2014, 12:29 PM

My bad...

LOL. I Googled "eucalyptus room," and it was the first one that came up. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Education is such an eye opener and so is curiosity.

Frnkd
05-28-2014, 12:32 PM

And why?

Huggies or Depends, just in case I needed to go to the store tonight...

Inquiring minds want to know......have you heard of a Eucalyptus Room?

ChazWood
05-28-2014, 01:20 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/2r3at7m.gif

MiamiSpartan
05-28-2014, 02:43 PM
For the record, I have NEVER complained about it.....

MiamiSpartan
05-28-2014, 02:45 PM
Also high school sports
Incarceration

oh...and if you've ever worked out in a gym in Provincetown, Fire Island, Key West, Rehobeth Beach, etc....
:)

MiamiSpartan
05-28-2014, 02:46 PM
...and BTW, this thread is useless without more pics.....

cowboybiker
05-28-2014, 05:08 PM
For the record, I have NEVER complained about it.....

Never?

Really?

Brackneyc
05-28-2014, 08:32 PM
Education is such an eye opener and so is curiosity.

I do not feel (in hindsight) I was suffering any ignorance by not being aware of such a room. :D Sounds like a place I would dismiss as useless for the most part.

JediRN
05-28-2014, 09:17 PM

(fingers in ears) la la la la la la la la la la la la

girls don't make the doody

EchoFour
05-29-2014, 09:50 AM
1%, really?

How do I keep running into so many? Do we just gravitate to each other?

There are currently about 22 million veterans in the US. That's a lot of people wandering around who are totally comfortable being exposed to the junk of those around them.

sy2502
05-29-2014, 10:40 AM
There are currently about 22 million veterans in the US. That's a lot of people wandering around who are totally comfortable being exposed to the junk of those around them.

Well, you know what they say about sailors....

ectobryan
05-31-2014, 06:58 AM
In honor of this thread, and in protest of older guys walking around naked in the locker room, I requested that I be allowed to use the ladies locker room to change from now on at my gym. My request was summarily rejected. Damned rules...

bodyhard
05-31-2014, 08:12 AM

The OV35 is a breeding ground for........

Marius_Ursus
06-05-2014, 01:27 PM
The OV35 is a breeding ground for........

Old people.

klaximilian
06-05-2014, 01:34 PM

I just spit out my coffee on the damn keyboard over this gem.

Georgeoz
06-05-2014, 03:09 PM
I just spit out my coffee on the damn keyboard over this gem.

As someone who's just turned 79. let me assure you that gravity pulls y'all closer to the earth as time passes. Your balls will hang lower, your mid section harder and harder to pull in. And, unless you work at it, your dick will get smaller.

In all these respects, the golden rule is use it or lose it.

I'd like to think I fight harder against Time than others my age, but the commentary here is ageist. Show some wisdom and tolerance. You will all soon enough be where these old guys are.

sy2502
06-05-2014, 04:44 PM
As someone who's just turned 79. let me assure you that gravity pulls y'all closer to the earth as time passes. Your balls will hang lower, your mid section harder and harder to pull in. And, unless you work at it, your dick will get smaller.

In all these respects, the golden rule is use it or lose it.

I'd like to think I fight harder against Time than others my age, but the commentary here is ageist. Show some wisdom and tolerance. You will all soon enough be where these old guys are.

So gravity operates only of the balls but not on the dick? Interesting...

x-trainer ben
06-05-2014, 05:13 PM
Breeding ground for ?

Fishman15
06-05-2014, 08:07 PM
Breeding ground for ?

geriatric junk talk?

Austinrocksall
06-12-2014, 05:33 PM
I take issue with it when I'm sitting on a bench, lacing my shoes, and sit up to have some old fart winking his brown eye at me so close I can feel his body heat. I thought he was trying to sit in my lap and was half a reaction away from going to jail. Yes he had the locker next to mine, but we were also the only two in that half of the room. Either he was trying to molest me, or he was participating in some domination display, but he definitelh knew what he was doing. No one is impressed guys. Ya gotta be commando at some point, but you don't have to invade my personal space.

Then again, I was on a business trip, and it was at a gold's across from my hote which offered free workouts with stays, I should have expected there would be some truckstop hijinks. I ride home dirty and shower at the house now.

Brackneyc
06-12-2014, 05:35 PM
I take issue with it when I'm sitting on a bench, lacing my shoes, and sit up to have some old fart winking his brown eye at me so close I can feel his body heat. I thought he was trying to sit in my lap and was half a reaction away from going to jail. Yes he had the locker next to mine, but we were also the only two in that half of the room. Either he was trying to molest me, or he was participating in some domination display, but he definitelh knew what he was doing. No one is impressed guys. Ya gotta be commando at some point, but you don't have to invade my personal space.

Then again, I was on a business trip, and it was at a gold's across from my hote which offered free workouts with stays, I should have expected there would be some truckstop hijinks. I ride home dirty and shower at the house now.

You had him at hello.

SouthPaw06
06-12-2014, 05:42 PM
I'm not completely nekid.

I'm wearing socks. :)

2 socks........or 3?