PDA

View Full Version : Bengay zero degrees

Plateauplower
05-21-2014, 02:25 PM
I'm cleaning out my car and find a gym promo deodorant looking item that turns out to be bengay zero degrees pain relieving gel. Perfect, I jacked my lower back up on Monday a bit and what a perfect find. A throw a big gelatinous glob on my lower back which is pretty sore after lifting session today. It's about 85 here today, and I'm doing some yard work and sweating a bit. A lot of this miracle pain reliever has found its way down my back into my crack and has migrated to my port of exit. Seriously bad bad bad to let bengay find it's way to your arse. Fuarking spicy concoction has me on fire, wife thinks it's hilarious. That is all. Don't let bengay in your sass

Oceanside
05-21-2014, 03:34 PM
on saturday nights So-tex smears tiger balm on his sphincter and likes to shout "I'M FEELIN SPICY" !

crupiea
05-21-2014, 03:38 PM
Even though this review is for hair removal cream I think it will work in this situation too.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R231U4ZG0YDNHD

Nikonguy
05-21-2014, 03:53 PM
Didn't have my glasses on and thought this was another Benghazi thread.

What can be read . . . . . :eek:

steffo99
05-21-2014, 04:37 PM
Did the classic IcyHot on balls once - roomates locked me out of the bathroom as well. :(
Honestly didn't think it would be a big deal and got what I deserved.

edit: Good thing we got to do our stupid chit before cell phone cameras and youtube.

TubbyDad
05-21-2014, 04:40 PM
I did icy hot on my upper thighs once but went up a bit too far. Painful is an understatement. It was the worst pain I have ever experienced. There's literally nothing you can do to get rid of it.