PDA

View Full Version : LaBron James Ruined His Career After Leaving Cleveland.

rayallenscalves
05-21-2014, 08:30 AM
[

-Brb Putting Up Insane Numbers
-Brb Everyone Loved Him
-Brb Hometown
-Brb Wearing 23
-Brb #1 Seeds And Finals Appearances
-Brb Never Had A Rep For Flopping
-Brb Always On The Road/Can Live Wherever During Offseason
-Brb Staying With One Team Is Aesthetic, See Stockton/Duncan/Magic

LaBron Will Never Be The Best. Not After Quitting On The Cavs.]

wifestealer
05-21-2014, 08:33 AM
amen.

SurfBrah69
05-21-2014, 08:35 AM
He's about to win his 3rd championship in a row BECAUSE he switched teams.

OP is a fuking potatoe

Edit: You can't even spell Lebron correctly. In on troll thread

LikeAMachine
05-21-2014, 08:36 AM
I'm from Cleveland and even I say.........

http://thecherchlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/LeBron-2Rangz.jpg

lightedshadows
05-21-2014, 08:37 AM
Is Michael Jordan still considered the best?

BladeRun
05-21-2014, 08:38 AM
Disagree. I wish he would have stayed, and all the reasons you list support him staying, yet look at him now compared to 4 years ago.

Lebron 4 years ago: Insecure, collapsed mentally under pressure, choked as often as he was clutch

Lebron now: Confident, strong willed, cool under pressure, good leader

Part of that is growing up, part of that is experience of winning multiple championships with strong support around him.

BullStampede
05-21-2014, 08:39 AM
http://i.imgur.com/J4P4F.gif

Vayne
05-21-2014, 08:40 AM
Duncan is a lot more mature though he wouldn't act like Lebron.

rayallenscalves
05-21-2014, 08:42 AM
He's about to win his 3rd championship in a row BECAUSE he switched teams.

OP is a fuking potatoe

Edit: You can't even spell Lebron correctly. In on troll thread
**Miami Crew**

Bro Everyone Hates Him Now. Also Yes Championships Are Important But Its A Team Game...... Barkley > Horry.
Everyone Still Knows Stockton Is Boss Even Though He Didnt Win A Ring. He Has The Respect Of His Collegaues. LeBron's Hole Career Has An Asterik After Quitting On Cleveland

Swept
05-21-2014, 09:29 AM
http://www.lelbron.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/LelBron-Sweater.gif

MurkinSeason
05-21-2014, 09:31 AM
He was way cooler in Cleveland

Marronis
05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
He wasted 7 years of his career in a crap town that did nothing to help him. I don't understand why anyone would stay and waste more of their career in that place. Irving will probably leave too. Brb winning championships or staying in a crap town and carrying the team with no help.

Qalam
05-21-2014, 09:58 AM
Still crying about LeBron after all these years?

Like some clingy chick who got dumped for a Five Star fitness model.

You still frumpy and bitter after all this time.

Who plays for the Cavs again?

YWOC
05-21-2014, 10:01 AM
Any sensible NBA fan realizes LeLayup is a quitter who couldn't lead a team to a championship by himself and had to go get carried by 2 other all stars on a stacked team to finally win a championship

Marronis
05-21-2014, 10:05 AM
Any sensible NBA fan realizes LeLayup is a quitter who couldn't lead a team to a championship by himself and had to go get carried by 2 other all stars on a stacked team to finally win a championship

Any sensible NBA fan realizes that someone can't win a championship by themselves, it takes a team. He had no team in Cleveland... Mo Williams? varejou? come on

BuckN20T
05-21-2014, 10:07 AM
Brb 2 Finals MVP
Brb 2 rings (trying to get his 3rd in a row this year)
brb 3 Finals appearances
brb has become more clutch after leaving Cleveland
brb people starting to name him the GOAT

brb brb

but yeah..leaving Cleveland ruined his career

BDTrr
05-21-2014, 10:07 AM
I don't think it ruined his career. It definitely ruined his reputation though.

BDTrr
05-21-2014, 10:09 AM
Any sensible NBA fan realizes that someone can't win a championship by themselves, it takes a team. He had no team in Cleveland... Mo Williams? varejou? come on

A lot of teams weren't great when they started out. But who's to say they wouldn't have gotten better players since then? It took Jordan 6 or 7 years to win his first title. His team was pretty weak when he started there too.

Babyframes
05-21-2014, 10:11 AM
Sure OP. No matter what you say, nothing is gonna lessen that pain when you see Lebron pick up his 3rd trophy.

sknot1454
05-21-2014, 10:13 AM

No, apparently Jordan played with a bunch of scrubs. LeBron had some future HOFers like Delonte West and Drew Gooden.

A lot of teams weren't great when they started out. But who's to say they wouldn't have gotten better players since then? It took Jordan 6 or 7 years to win his first title. His team was pretty weak when he started there too.

LeBron took Cleveland farther by himself than Jordan ever did in Chicago before Pippen.

I seriously doubt Cleveland would have "gotten better". That team has been on a downward spiral to the ****ter since he left and it began when he was still there. The owner is a choad and management has made terrible decision after terrible decision. "Hey, let's pick up Shaq and Jameson to help LeBron! They're definitely not old as ****!"

And who knows if Jordan would have stayed if he had lost another ECF to the Pistons. Who knows what would have happened if Jordan were drafted to a small market like Portland @ #2 instead of Chicago.

There's no solid argument for either side. Jordan may have never gotten 6 rings without Pippen. He may have left.

LeBron may have eventually won a ring in Cleveland, but he didn't, and he left.

Marronis
05-21-2014, 10:17 AM

Cleveland drafting Anthony Bennett should be enough for anyone to see that that is not the place to be.

Qalam
05-21-2014, 10:29 AM

You negged me into red just because you can't handle the truth.

You're from Chicago you idiot. Michael Jordan's teammate list reads damn near like an NBA coach's wet dream and yet you're going to talk about a player getting carried?

Thee3ternal
05-21-2014, 10:38 AM
LeBron took Cleveland farther by himself than Jordan ever did in Chicago before Pippen.

LEL, in the worse era for Eastern Conference basketball and first team to be swept out of the finals in like 50 years.

You'd be like the worst agent in the history of people trying to sell stuff with that schtick.

Xgamer791
05-21-2014, 10:38 AM
But why did he go to a douche team like Miami in the first place? If he would have went with NYC everyone would love him even more. Lebron did it to him self.

Marronis
05-21-2014, 10:41 AM
But why did he go to a douche team like Miami in the first place? If he would have went with NYC everyone would love him even more. Lebron did it to him self.

He did it to win, its not that hard to figure out. He was tired of losing, and I doubt melo would put aside his ego like wade did. And Miami is paying Lebron more than NYC could. Its business, and he already said he doesn't care that people hate him cause he's making millions and I don't blame him, I wouldn't give 2 chits about the haters either

YWOC
05-21-2014, 11:23 AM
You negged me into red just because you can't handle the truth.

You're from Chicago you idiot. Michael Jordan's teammate list reads damn near like an NBA coach's wet dream and yet you're going to talk about a player getting carried?

Stay mad

gentao
05-21-2014, 11:26 AM
so much delusional maddness in one thread

AkaAdonis
05-21-2014, 11:35 AM
It's not just that lebron switched teams, it's that even before that season ended he was calling, texting, and meeting up with wade and bosh to form a super team. I have no problem agreeing Cleveland didn't help him much and it was smart for him to leave. It's the way he did it that's the problem.

"The decision" and all his other super diva, phaggy time nonsense is what's blemished his career. Kobe is a huge diva but in a totally different sense. Kobe is cold blooded and has a drive that rivals Jordan's. Lebron's drive resembles Dwight Howard's.

I'll give him credit for realizing he needed 2 other super stars to win championships though. To anyone that thinks bosh isn't elite, lol. On almost every other team bosh would be a #2 or even #1 option and he'd average 20 and 10. He fits the heat system absolutely perfectly and is content with "average" numbers.

Keep trying to live vicariously through lebron, phaggots.

Babyframes
05-21-2014, 11:58 AM
"The decision" and all his other super diva, phaggy time nonsense is what's blemished his career.

The decision that raised 2 million for children's charity.

Kobe is a huge diva but in a totally different sense. Kobe is cold blooded and has a drive that rivals Jordan's. Lebron's drive resembles Dwight Howard's.

Lebron has 1000x more drive than Kobe ever did. Kobe goes 6-24 in game 7s. Lebron drops the most ppg of all-time in game 7s and averages even more ppg than Jordan in elimination games. THAT'S drive and will.

Kobrick doesn't have a single game in his career on par with Lebron's ECF 2012 game. Lmfao@thinking just because Kobe frowns on the court and takes full retard shots bricking in the clutch, he has drive. Please.

BDTrr
05-21-2014, 12:09 PM

Yup. He went from being the most liked athlete in America to the least liked all in 1 day.

AkaAdonis
05-21-2014, 12:10 PM
Lebron has 1000x more drive than Kobe ever did. Kobe goes 6-24 in game 7s. Lebron drops the most ppg of all-time in game 7s and averages even more ppg than Jordan in elimination games. THAT'S drive and will.

Kobrick doesn't have a single game in his career on par with Lebron's ECF 2012 game. Lmfao@thinking just because Kobe frowns on the court and takes full retard shots bricking in the clutch, he has drive. Please.

Strong delusion, chief. A poll of active NBA PLAYERS, not keyboard coaches said that they would rather have Kobe take the last shot over lebron. Literally every player polled picked Jordan or Kobe. Not one single player chose lebron. But yea, your opinion carries more weight than actual players. Stay thirsty my friend. And by friend I mean never my friend, phaggot.

Aesthetical
05-21-2014, 12:17 PM

That was his agencies attempt at cleaning up the mess they knew was ahead. Anyone in their right mind knew "the decision" was sad, so the charity thing was just to save face.

Babyframes
05-21-2014, 12:17 PM
Strong delusion, chief. A poll of active NBA PLAYERS, not keyboard coaches said that they would rather have Kobe take the last shot over lebron. Literally every player polled picked Jordan or Kobe. Not one single player chose lebron. But yea, your opinion carries more weight than actual players. Stay thirsty my friend. And by friend I mean never my friend, phaggot.

http://i.gyazo.com/064a4705877e5f6588ca7ef2fa104b8e.png

Stay mad son. Kobe confirmed mental midget in high pressure must win games.

daPhats
05-21-2014, 12:23 PM

The top line is the most telling.

AkaAdonis
05-21-2014, 12:24 PM

Holy **** you're a russet potato. Kobe with an incredible 5-1 game 7 record ahead of Jordan at 2-1, lol at lebron with a losing record in game 7's. No need for Nas, you just ethered yourself.

Babyframes
05-21-2014, 12:25 PM
The top line is the most telling.

Exactly. Shows who gets carried the most out of the three.

In elimination games:

http://i.gyazo.com/e532be7ff374931411d7d4f7da1c1c47.png

Just lol... Kobe has drive though. Complete myth.

BDTrr
05-21-2014, 12:27 PM
Exactly. Shows who gets carried the most out of the three.

In elimination games:

http://i.gyazo.com/e532be7ff374931411d7d4f7da1c1c47.png

Just lol... Kobe has drive though. Complete myth.

So only game 7's are elimination games?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/mjl.gif

Babyframes
05-21-2014, 12:29 PM
So only game 7's are elimination games?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/mjl.gif

Where in that post did I say only elimination games are only game 7s? That's an entirely different stat that takes into account ALL elimination games. Nice reading comprehension.

Oh, and the record for each player in those games?

Jordan: 6-7
Kobe: 8-10
Lebron: 7-6

BDTrr
05-21-2014, 12:30 PM
Where in that post did I say only elimination games are only game 7s? That's an entirely different stat that takes into account ALL elimination games. Nice reading comprehension.

Oh, and the record for each player in those games?

Jordan: 6-7
Kobe: 8-10
Lebron: 7-6

Ok. I thought your 2 charts were the same info. My bad.

BDTrr
05-21-2014, 12:33 PM
I always find these arguments pointless though.

Who's the GOAT?

Federer or Nadal
Lebron or Jordan
Gretzky or Lemieux

Who cares. They're all awesome.

Babyframes
05-21-2014, 12:36 PM
I always find these arguments pointless though.

Who's the GOAT?

Federer or Nadal
Lebron or Jordan
Gretzky or Lemieux

Who cares. They're all awesome.

I'm just trolling.

Federer > Claydal
Jordan >
Gretzky >

Three6Mafia
05-21-2014, 12:45 PM
No, apparently Jordan played with a bunch of scrubs. LeBron had some future HOFers like Delonte West and Drew Gooden.

I seriously doubt Cleveland would have "gotten better". That team has been on a downward spiral to the ****ter since he left and it began when he was still there. The owner is a choad and management has made terrible decision after terrible decision. "Hey, let's pick up Shaq and Jameson to help LeBron! They're definitely not old as ****!"

And who knows if Jordan would have stayed if he had lost another ECF to the Pistons. Who knows what would have happened if Jordan were drafted to a small market like Portland @ #2 instead of Chicago.

There's no solid argument for either side. Jordan may have never gotten 6 rings without Pippen. He may have left.

LeBron may have eventually won a ring in Cleveland, but he didn't, and he left.

Thank you. I have been saying this for years and getting negged. Not everyone is fortunate enough to be drafted to LA or Chicago. All Cleveland had to do was get lebron 1 other all star player and they could have multiple championships. They failed to do that so they paid the price. After he left they won something like 20 games.

Lebron may not be the goat but no one can deny that he is one of the rarest basketball talents we will ever see in our lifetime.

Look at it like a business example. You can stay working for that small beverage company you work for as the executive in the nation but you know that your stock is only going to gradually rise and your company refuses to give you the personnel to help grow the company, or you have the opportunity to go work for coca cola with 2 other good executives that you know have proven themselves and your stock is going to rise immediately. Hmmm decisions decisions

BDTrr
05-21-2014, 12:54 PM
Lebron may not be the goat but no one can deny that he is one of the rarest basketball talents we will ever see in our lifetime.

Agreed.

milkman04
05-21-2014, 01:07 PM
He couldn't win by himself like the GOAT MJ
Brb Jesus Shuttlesworth bailing me out in the finals
Brb easy road to the finals every year
Brb I can't win it 'ship with Shaq but D Wade did

Lephag Hames

PureCardio
05-21-2014, 01:32 PM

Interesting. Look at Pippen's playoff record without Jordan and then Jordan's without Pippen. Look at what the bulls dud before the additions of Pippen, Grant, Jackson/Winters.

Qalam
05-21-2014, 01:44 PM
Stay mad

Impossible phaggot.

I'm not a fan of annual losers like you are.

Heat got dis on Lock. All my teams win. Damn son. All your teams lose.

iamtheawesome
05-21-2014, 02:52 PM
LOL at a saying that a player that honored the full term of his contract with a team that gave him no support, then choosing to sign with a team that would, quit on his team.

Pls go

iamtheawesome
05-21-2014, 02:53 PM
Brb Jesus Shuttlesworth bailing me out in the finals
Brb easy road to the finals every year
Brb I can't win it 'ship with Shaq but D Wade did

Lephag Hames

no player haswon without support.

Not even the god MJ.

daPhats
05-22-2014, 10:21 AM
LOL at a saying that a player that honored the full term of his contract with a team that gave him no support, then choosing to sign with a team that would, quit on his team.

Pls go

I agree, but he certainly strung the Cavs and their fans along unnecessarily. With the decision he gave them a lot of hope and then slammed the door shut in their faces. He could have very easily said at the end of the year that he was going elsewhere and the Cavs could have planned accordingly. The team didn't give him a lot of support but the fans sure did. Slapping the fans in the face in any market in any sport is a sure-fire way to be hated.

Look at how classy guys like Roy Halladay did it. He told the Jays he wanted to leave to have a shot at a title. He thanked the fans and even took out a whole page ad in the local paper thanking them for the years of support. He'll go down as a god in the eyes of Jays fans.

Obviously no athlete really owes anyone anything. They'll always look out for themselves first but it takes minimal effort to keep them pleased. Lebron lacked that.

MiamiLife305
05-22-2014, 10:54 AM

lol ok whatever you wanna say to hate on him

sknot1454
05-22-2014, 11:09 AM
no player haswon without support.

Not even the god MJ.

Just look at who Magic and Bird had on their championship teams and they are considered top 10 GOATs.

Bird: Parish, McHale, Walton, and Johnson. 4 hall of famers.

Magic: Macadoo, Kareem, Wilkes, and Worthy. 4 fall of famers.

What did the Cavs give him his first 6 years in Cleveland? Nobody. They gave him Shaq and Jamison in his contract year. LOL. Strong.

MiamiLife305
05-22-2014, 11:40 AM
Just look at who Magic and Bird had on their championship teams and they are considered top 10 GOATs.

Bird: Parish, McHale, Walton, and Johnson. 4 hall of famers.

Magic: Macadoo, Kareem, Wilkes, and Worthy. 4 fall of famers.

What did the Cavs give him his first 6 years in Cleveland? Nobody. They gave him Shaq and Jamison in his contract year. LOL. Strong.

People who argue against this are just not logical and speak based on emotion

Reminds me kinda of a woman

jaySWAG
05-22-2014, 11:51 AM
honestly i think he would go back to cleve but that front office is such a mess

YWOC
05-22-2014, 11:53 AM
honestly i think he would go back to cleve but that front office is such a mess

he's never going back to cleveland as long as dan gilbert is the owner

BDTrr
05-22-2014, 12:00 PM
he's never going back to cleveland as long as dan gilbert is the owner