PDA

View Full Version : How to reduce male boobs

anupam210
05-18-2014, 08:51 PM
I had some medicines during childhood .which had side effects .as a result i got man boobs .i am 35 now wt 73 kg following kris gethin 12 week program .my weight has reduced by 3 kg but my man boobs have not reduced a little .please help me.I am unable to open my shirt like other guys do very embarassing position.I am from india.

Oceanside
05-18-2014, 09:02 PM
I had some medicines during childhood .which had side effects

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2014/05/18/88222952/profilepic/tFtydrfZquqlICtCYDDPBkWMREKhkCaHNUQJa.jpg

ya think ?

SP1966
05-18-2014, 09:06 PM
Nice cans!

Fishman15
05-18-2014, 09:52 PM
What "medicines"?

so-tex
05-18-2014, 10:59 PM
Yeah, I have the same problem.
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s606/so-tex61/Mobile%20Uploads/e5684fe1-5e3d-4845-bbc5-9b2fad547a63_zps2d2973e4.jpg

Srs though, you should see an endo, or urologist and get some blood work done.

Karl_Hungus
05-18-2014, 11:10 PM
I had some medicines during childhood .which had side effects .as a result i got man boobs .i am 35 now wt 73 kg following kris gethin 12 week program .my weight has reduced by 3 kg but my man boobs have not reduced a little .please help me.I am unable to open my shirt like other guys do very embarassing position.I am from india.

Judging by your pictures, you should discuss this with a doctor, as I don't think fat loss will solve your problem. You may require drug therapy or surgery to fully correct your issue .... but that should be decided by a doctor. Good luck ... I know it can't be easy to live with such a condition given social stigmas.

chinchillabrah
05-18-2014, 11:12 PM
Lmfao strong avi OP

Srs note try estrogen blockers

so-tex
05-18-2014, 11:15 PM
Judging by your pictures, you should discuss this with a doctor, as I don't think fat loss will solve your problem. You may require drug therapy or surgery to fully correct your issue .... but that should be decided by a doctor. Good luck ... I know it can't be easy to live with such a condition given social stigmas.Karl, if he went to an Endocrinologist and had blood work done, found out it was high E, could it be treated with medication? I really don't know, just asking.

so-tex
05-18-2014, 11:16 PM
Lmfao strong avi OP

Srs note try estrogen blockersIt's not really funny.

Karl_Hungus
05-18-2014, 11:20 PM
Karl, if he went to an Endocrinologist and had blood work done, found out it was high E, could it be treated with medication? I really don't know, just asking.

I am not a doctor ... but my guess is that medication would stop the process, but it wouldn't reverse it. I would suspect that he probably needs some type of corrective surgery. But that is just a guess on my part .... Hopefully, he can find a reputable doctor to help with his condition.

so-tex
05-18-2014, 11:29 PM
I am not a doctor ... but my guess is that medication would stop the process, but it wouldn't reverse it. I would suspect that he probably needs some type of corrective surgery. But that is just a guess on my part .... Hopefully, he can find a reputable doctor to help with his condition.Yeah, I looked after looking at his pic again, you're probably right. I've seen younger guys with this problem, and most of them outgrew it. Funny (well not so funny), when I was growing up, boys/men never had this problem that I can recall.

anupam210
05-21-2014, 09:17 AM
thanks for ur care

Judging by your pictures, you should discuss this with a doctor, as I don't think fat loss will solve your problem. You may require drug therapy or surgery to fully correct your issue .... but that should be decided by a doctor. Good luck ... I know it can't be easy to live with such a condition given social stigmas.