PDA

View Full Version : Tfw you see one of your favorite players while out eating! (Kahwi Leonard)

RScary15
05-18-2014, 02:19 PM
Went to Fuddruckers and saw Kahwi Leonard! As he was leaving he walked past us and my friend and I told him good luck tmmw against OKC and he was like thanks ill do my best.

Didn't wanna disturb him while eating and draw attention to him asking for a pic though.

After like two people asked us if that was him after he left.

mk8
05-18-2014, 02:23 PM
Nice

jross2021
05-18-2014, 02:24 PM
6'8, looks like Kawhi Leonard, has huge hands.. people cant figure out if it's really Kawhi Leonard lol

LightsXout28c
05-18-2014, 02:26 PM
Riveting tale chap

SuperMario42
05-18-2014, 02:42 PM
6'8, looks like Kawhi Leonard, has huge hands.. people cant figure out if it's really Kawhi Leonard lol

You make it sound like there aren't a bunch of 6'8 blk guys out there in the world with really big hands

feardafronfz3
05-18-2014, 02:43 PM
Saw him too around 3 months ago at Chipotle

Which Fuddruckers? The one by the airport or Colonnade? Their burgers are hnnnnnnggggggg

RScary15
05-18-2014, 02:46 PM
Saw him too around 3 months ago at Chipotle

Which Fuddruckers? The one by the airport or Colonnade? Their burgers are hnnnnnnggggggg

Off 1604 and bandera

Can confirm burger was hnnnngggg

feardafronfz3
05-18-2014, 02:47 PM
Off 1604 and bandera

Can confirm burger was hnnnngggg
Is that the one near the hyooooooge HEB?

IsLifeRealLife
05-18-2014, 02:50 PM
Went to Fuddruckers and saw Kahwi Leonard! As he was leaving he walked past us and my friend and I told him good luck tmmw against OKC and he was like thanks ill do my best.

Didn't wanna disturb him while eating and draw attention to him asking for a pic though.

beta as fk bro

RScary15
05-18-2014, 02:53 PM
Is that the one near the hyooooooge HEB?

Yea that huge HEB plus

beta as fk brohow so? He's out eating with some chick and I'm gonna go over and ruin his time off by asking for a pic then everyone else in the place would follow and do the same after

Tony_S
05-18-2014, 02:54 PM
beta as fk bro

You must be one of those annoying fhaggots that make celebrities and athletes not want to go out in public.

05-18-2014, 02:56 PM
beta as fk bro

If you were a pro athlete that wanted to go out in public, I'm sure you'd appreciate fans not mobbing you constantly.

IsLifeRealLife
05-18-2014, 02:57 PM
Yea that huge HEB plus

how so? He's out eating with some chick and I'm gonna go over and ruin his time off by asking for a pic then everyone else in the place would follow and do the same after

just ask him to go to the restroom with you and then take a pic (no homo)

1800_Cool_Guy
05-18-2014, 02:57 PM
Should have gotten a picture. I hope you don't regret it for the rest of your life.

IsLifeRealLife
05-18-2014, 02:59 PM
You must be one of those annoying fhaggots that make celebrities and athletes not want to go out in public.

how often do you get to take pictures with a huge celebrity? I'd rather be a phaggot than a 5'8 bish like you who regrets never getting a picture with Kawhi

IsLifeRealLife
05-18-2014, 03:00 PM
If you were a pro athlete that wanted to go out in public, I'm sure you'd appreciate fans not mobbing you constantly.

if you saw curry in public you wouldn't ask him for a pic? lol pls go

Hoop_Dreams
05-18-2014, 03:06 PM

Story was believable until the "he was like 'thanks i'll do my best" part

Anyone who knows basketball knows Kawhi is a mute

05-18-2014, 03:16 PM

If he was out eating with his wife? No. I'd tell him good luck next season, shake his hand, and let him continue living his life.

To each their own man, but most athletes don't go out with the intention of having a greet and sign session in a local restaurant.

Tony_S
05-18-2014, 03:20 PM
how often do you get to take pictures with a huge celebrity? I'd rather be a phaggot than a 5'8 bish like you who regrets never getting a picture with Kawhi

Says the annoying fhaggot who refers to an Internet forum for a pathetic excuse of a social life because he has no real friends. Also no avi. Brb insult me for something I have no control over. Brb manlet manlet manlet.

There's certain situations where it would be OK to ask them for a quick photo without making a scene. Interrupting their meal while they're out getting a bite to eat would not be one of them.

IsLifeRealLife
05-18-2014, 03:22 PM
Says the annoying fhaggot who refers to an Internet forum for a pathetic excuse of a social life because he has no real friends. Also no avi. Brb insult me for something I have no control over. Brb manlet manlet manlet.

There's certain situations where it would be OK to ask them for a quick photo without making a scene. Interrupting their meal while they're out getting a bite to eat would not be one of them.

you could always wait for them to finish eating and when they walk outside ask for a quick photo? Use ur fking brain manlet with that attitude it would never be possible to take a picture with a celebrity then because no matter what you will always cause a scene.

Tony_S
05-18-2014, 03:27 PM
you could always wait for them to finish eating and when they walk outside ask for a quick photo? Use ur fking brain manlet with that attitude it would never be possible to take a picture with a celebrity then because no matter what you will always cause a scene.

I've seen Chris webber by himself at a bookstore, mark jackson at a bowling alley on a Tuesday night playing cards with his friends (he lives closeby) and kevin Martin with a couple of his friends in Sacramento a few years back. The only one I took a picture with was k mart and that was because they were hanging out outside of a club in downtown sac at like 3am and there wasn't anyone else around. Places like restaurants or shopping malls aren't a good idea. Be considerate so you don't come off like a desperate starstruck little fart

ThatKindaGuy
05-18-2014, 03:28 PM
Did he, without looking down or breaking stride, put his hand up, grabbing your face like he's palming a basketball, and twists/push your head out of his way as he walked out?

IsLifeRealLife
05-18-2014, 03:31 PM
I've seen Chris webber by himself at a bookstore, mark jackson at a bowling alley on a Tuesday night playing cards with his friends (he lives closeby) and kevin Martin with a couple of his friends in Sacramento a few years back. The only one I took a picture with was k mart and that was because they were hanging out outside of a club in downtown sac at like 3am and there wasn't anyone else around. Places like restaurants or shopping malls aren't a good idea. Be considerate so you don't come off like a desperate starstruck little fart

Yea bro, I'll wait till I see a celebrity at a club at 3am before I ask them for a picture. You're basically implying that in order to ask a celebrity for a picture you have to have the perfect place at the perfect time when they're all alone. It's already hard enough to spot a huge sports celebrity and you think that the stars need to align perfectly before you can ask them for a pic.

Spill512
05-18-2014, 03:33 PM
Thread reminds me of when Dirk got punk'd. Kid kept asking him to sign things over and over while he was eating.

http://lshinoda.buzznet.com/user/video/50945/dirk-nowitzki-punkd/

RScary15
05-18-2014, 03:37 PM
Yea bro, I'll wait till I see a celebrity at a club at 3am before I ask them for a picture. You're basically implying that in order to ask a celebrity for a picture you have to have the perfect place at the perfect time when they're all alone. It's already hard enough to spot a huge sports celebrity and you think that the stars need to align perfectly before you can ask them for a pic.Who gives a fuk its just a picture. Whats it going to get you a few likes on FB/Instagram. It's not like taking a pic with someone will change your life or anything. Seen Tim Duncan out before and didn't get a pic since he was with his family. Got a pic with Robinson but that was at a Spurs game and he was willing to take pics with the fans atm

ilovedrpepper
05-18-2014, 03:47 PM
Pretty sure he lives in the La Cantera area. Of course the Dominions are right there too. Seen him like 20 times at The Rim and Shops at La Cantera. Mostly at Maggianos, about 5 times, and Grimaldies, 3 times.

SoutheastBeast1
05-18-2014, 03:59 PM

He's just a person bro

Strong sucking of an entertainers cock.

In the grand scheme of things Leonard is of little importance. Go take a picture of a doctor or something if you want to remember being in the presence of someone who's actually had a real impact on the human race

TajTebwee
05-18-2014, 04:18 PM
He's just a person bro

In the grand scheme of things Leonard is of little importance. Go take a picture of a doctor or something if you want to remember being in the presence of someone who's actually had a real impact on the human race

But he's on tv bro

feardafronfz3
05-18-2014, 04:20 PM
Pretty sure he lives in the La Cantera area. Of course the Dominions are right there too. Seen him like 20 times at The Rim and Shops at La Cantera. Mostly at Maggianos, about 5 times, and Grimaldies, 3 times.
Seen Timmy a few times at that Best Buy in The Rim

IsLifeRealLife
05-18-2014, 04:22 PM
He's just a person bro

I'm just saying if you want to take a picture a with a celebrity and if he's eating just wait till he's done and walking outside and ask for a quick pic. In the grand scheme of things, everything you do is of little importance, i really don't see your point. You're just another ant in the universe who's gonna die and be irrelevant anyways. If you want to take a pic with celebrity who gives a fk about making a scene because there's no way you can actually take a pic with one anyways without causing a scene unless he's alone in an alley or some sht.

rjones416
05-18-2014, 04:26 PM
lol at taking a pic with celebrities. thats for sloots.

Trapstar4.4
05-18-2014, 04:34 PM
good job OP. i have seen a couple of athletes and it also isnt my style to go all groupie on them. i do like to say something quick like you did though

saw dominique wilkins in a computer store once
saw lou williams at the timberlake concert. he was in the suite next to mine and we went to the bathroom at the same time. i gave him a quick, "sup lou, you put in work last night in the game, good win" (or something like that), and he just gave me a "preciate it bro".

but fck me, in the vegas airport last year, im pretty sure i saw Dr. J with this tall ass kid who i would assume is his grandson or something. i couldnt say sht because that mothrfcker is bigger than life to me. :\

i wanted to swing from his nuts

SoutheastBeast1
05-18-2014, 04:38 PM
I'm just saying if you want to take a picture a with a celebrity and if he's eating just wait till he's done and walking outside and ask for a quick pic. In the grand scheme of things, everything you do is of little importance, i really don't see your point. You're just another ant in the universe who's gonna die and be irrelevant anyways. If you want to take a pic with celebrity who gives a fk about making a scene because there's no way you can actually take a pic with one anyways without causing a scene unless he's alone in an alley or some sht.

Nah bro. I'm saying in the grand scheme of things in YOUR life he means little.

Unless you put an unhealthy amounts of importance on a guy you will never really know anyway. And judging by your comments of regretting something as trivial as a picture of a guy you watch play basketball on tv, you're bordering that line of unhealthiness

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter.......

AgRyan
05-18-2014, 05:04 PM
Kahwi is a super cool dude in real life. Used to be my go to beer pong partner (dem 3's dough... srs)

FGCHENG
05-18-2014, 05:06 PM
I wish Kawhi was still in SD, most chill dude ever

Glad to see him doin his thing. NBA all-star next season!

StatisticsBrah
05-18-2014, 05:20 PM
Story was believable until the "he was like 'thanks i'll do my best" part

Anyone who knows basketball knows Kawhi is a mute

This lmao.

Took an SAT class with him and some other dudes from MLK team and he legit said like 3 words over like 6 classes.

ballzofpeaze
05-18-2014, 05:24 PM

id get moist srs

Oakridgeboy21
05-19-2014, 12:04 PM
mirin' srs. Leonard is replacing Manu as my favorite player little by little. Hope they get love in the off season,

ShweezyBTFO
05-19-2014, 12:51 PM

I'm the biggest steph curry fan on these boards and I'd step on his ankle and then stand over him while he writhes in pain as I make throat slashing gestures and yell "R.I.P R.I.P R.I.P" (srs)

I'd have my lawyer record the whole thing.

Thee3ternal
05-19-2014, 01:21 PM
How good is he IRL and how much potential?

I don't hardly follow basketball but was playing as Spurs on Live and my boy was telling me he's basically a poor mans' LBJ.