PDA

View Full Version : Need Serious Help!

bestmeforlife
05-18-2014, 12:04 AM
Hi! I really really need help losing weight. I currently weight about 243 pounds and I really hate where I am with my body.

So a little bit about my history:

I had a gym membership up until about 6 months ago. The reason I couldn't get to a gym again is because I don't have a car. I used to get a ride to the gym regularly, but now I don't really have a way to get to a gym. I went to the gym everyday with a exceptional days, and at that time I was about 216 pounds. And before that I was 234 pounds.

207 pounds (2 years ago) =====> 234 pounds (1 year ago) =====> 216 pounds (6 months ago) =====> 243 pounds (current)

As you can see I gained about 36 pounds in 2 years. I really want to see the better part of myself. I started to build a lot of muscle when I was around 216 pounds. But now I don't workout, I eat, and I don't really go out.

Here's a list of some of the food that I have.

-Rice
-Noodles
-Pasta
-Oats
-Ramen
-Croutons

-Romaine Hearts
-Balsamic Dressing
-Peppers
-Mushrooms
-Baby Tomatoes

-Beef
-Pork
-Salmon

-Milk
-Orange Juice

-Cantaloupe
-Apples

-Protein Shake

This is basically all I have to make food for myself from day to day. I don't know how I'm going to reach 171 pounds.

One main problem that I've realized was that I eat late at night, before going to bed. Another problem that I have is eating when I'm not hungry. I don't feel hungry, but I really want to eat food (ramen for example).

I know that eating when I'm not hungry is causing me to gain a lot of my weight, but I don't know how I'm going to control my appetite. I really need help in this area.

I really want to change my life and become a better person. I'm also scared that what I'm doing to my body is going to suddenly cause serious health problems. I know all this yet I don't seem to think of these things when I eat or when I crave food late at night.

Thank you and if more information is needed, I will be more than happy to provide you with anything that is necessary. Thanks again.

tara19
05-18-2014, 12:31 AM
You have to learn to count calories.
You simply need to eat less than you burn (TDEE).
I recommend you to read the relevant stickies at the top of this forum.

bestmeforlife
05-18-2014, 01:44 AM
You have to learn to count calories.
You simply need to eat less than you burn (TDEE).
I recommend you to read the relevant stickies at the top of this forum.
Thanks! Will do!