PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get pathetic PM's from phillyfreak???

Gerald151
05-16-2014, 11:18 PM
Dude is trying so hard to get me to join in his cult. Pretty sad stuff.

jross2021
05-17-2014, 04:39 AM
Chill brah. Can't knock the hustle.

He had me until he wrote "go eagles"

No eagles fan has ever had a successful idea.

Gerald151
05-17-2014, 10:23 AM

Ya, didn't care for the phaggy Go Eagles sh*t either.

I told him I wasn't interested and then he sent me back some phaggot ass quote and basically told me I'll never go anywhere in life if I skip opportunities or some bs. Ya, brah, I'm gonna suffer hard because I passed on an Internet message board PM scheme.

feardafronfz3
05-17-2014, 11:05 AM
Yo feardafron

I don't know whether you're looking for ways to generate an extra income, but I started a very successful business and I have another project that is going to launch tonight at 10:30 eastern time. The best way to describe it would be like getting paid for every friend you add to your Facebook friends list with a twist of nutritional supplements. I made over $2500 in my first month.

I'm giving this to you because it's a first come first serve basis and I have a lot of personal friends already involved so I figured I would extend the invitation to you before I start a very large network of just complete strangers so you can capitalize on it more. Plus it has to do with health and fitness so I think you and everyone on bb.com would be a big fan of it.

I can have 100 people on the ustream tonight. I already have 39 and will be way over 100 before the end of today. So please let me know if you can make it. If you can't, I'd like to get someone else on. If you can, I will send you the link.

And go Eagles

Impurityz
05-17-2014, 11:06 AM
go eagles

sdballer5588
05-17-2014, 12:34 PM
lol, dat business savvy.

Dude is pretty shredded though.

JmanTheJuiceman
05-17-2014, 04:48 PM
"Jmanthejuiceman

Hi. I'm looking for some rock hard gains, particularly my arms. My arms f*cking suck bro and I can't figure this **** out. I sent you a PDF file of my current workout last Tuesday, I'm doing madcows 5x5 or some sh*t, I don't really know it's not working very good. Do you do arms 4x or 5x a week? I've been working 6x. Any help would be awesome, bro.

Go eagles"

MajesticLion
05-17-2014, 06:35 PM

Ha! Brutal.

Ralph Wiggum
05-18-2014, 06:32 AM

Says the Steelers ("White Trash America's Team") fan

phillyfreak7
05-18-2014, 09:16 AM
"Jmanthejuiceman

Hi. I'm looking for some rock hard gains, particularly my arms. My arms f*cking suck bro and I can't figure this **** out. I sent you a PDF file of my current workout last Tuesday, I'm doing madcows 5x5 or some sh*t, I don't really know it's not working very good. Do you do arms 4x or 5x a week? I've been working 6x. Any help would be awesome, bro.

Go eagles"
Go Eagles

Started doing them 7x a week twice a week now. Inb4 gains

Gerald151
05-18-2014, 09:21 AM
Go Eagles

Started doing them 7x a week twice a week now. Inb4 gains

Do the 7 hour arms cure. Sounds sketchy to me but that seems right up your alley.

ShweezyBTFO
05-18-2014, 10:08 AM
Yo shweezy

I don't know whether you're looking for ways to generate an extra income, but I started a very successful business and I have another project that is going to launch tonight at 10:30 eastern time. The best way to describe it would be like getting paid for every friend you add to your Facebook friends list with a twist of nutritional supplements. I made over $2500 in my first month.

I'm giving this to you because it's a first come first serve basis and I have a lot of personal friends already involved so I figured I would extend the invitation to you before I start a very large network of just complete strangers so you can capitalize on it more. Plus it has to do with health and fitness so I think you and everyone on bb.com would be a big fan of it.

I can have 100 people on the ustream tonight. I already have 69 and will be way over 100 before the end of today. So please let me know if you can make it. If you can't, I'd like to get someone else on. If you can, I will send you the link.

And go Eagles

kyleTX
05-18-2014, 10:59 AM
philly nigerian prince

phillyfreak7
05-18-2014, 12:38 PM
Yo shweezy

I can have 100 people on the ustream tonight. I already have 69 and will be way over 100 before the end of today. So please let me know if you can make it. If you can't, I'd like to get someone else on. If you can, I will send you the link.

And go Eagleslol you didn't get one.

ShweezyBTFO
05-18-2014, 10:26 PM
lol you didn't get one.

DsX5mrw4LjU

Malfa
05-18-2014, 10:39 PM
go eagles

ShweezyBTFO
05-18-2014, 10:41 PM
go eagles

R9Zy7gbgntA

Day1086
05-18-2014, 10:52 PM
txt me

jassako
05-18-2014, 10:56 PM
I wasn't deemed worthy of receiving that PM from the nigerian prince. feelsbadman.jpg

MurkinSeason
05-18-2014, 11:36 PM
lol you didn't get one.

Why are you the leader of the RG3 crew?