PDA

View Full Version : Gyno or just chest fat?

harryemmott
05-16-2014, 12:50 PM
Hi, been cutting for a few months now and seem some good results. Lost 28 lbs and I am noticeably leaner than before. However, the fat reduction in my chest seems to be lagging well behind the rest of my body! Its frustrating as hell and has had me wondering if i might have a slight case of gyno? My 'moobs' have definitely gone down but they just look out of place with the rest of body! I'd guess I was roughly around around 16% bodyfat and would have hoped they would have gone by now!
Thanks

strongernation
05-16-2014, 01:01 PM
Probably not gyno. But I'm not sure. If the nipples feel hard all around and not like when you're cold or you have a pump. I mean like overall stiffness and it stays that way the entire time then yea. You just have that chest from all of your previous fat is what it seems like.

edgar6190
05-16-2014, 01:12 PM
If you touch your nipples and feel a hard thing its gyno

MarcoBazinet
05-16-2014, 01:21 PM
Perhaps a little of both, although I can't image that if you reach 10% b/f it'd be in any way noticeable.

Give it time and see how things progress.

NeroMaj
05-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Looks like just fat to me. I only say that because in the first picture, you can see that you have fat wrinkle extending out to the side. and the same shape. Adding some muscle mass to your lower chest should help put some tension on the skin and give it a more rounded appearance rather than the flat appearance.

harryemmott
05-17-2014, 01:38 AM
Yeah hopefully when i start going lower they'll eventually disappear!

johnlrcmts
05-17-2014, 03:41 AM
dont worry m8 , i was obese and the fat under the chest is one of the hardest to go