PDA

View Full Version : A Copy of a Letter I just sent to the Tea Party Express {Chairman Russo}

thomashenry
05-16-2014, 10:54 AM
In Regards to Him Advocating behind the scene`s for blanket citizenship to Illegal Immigrants : Russo Backing Amnesty or Not ? so which is it, "He writes that conservatives should be at the forefront of immigration legislation to ensure it doesn't just reflect the interests of, in his words, "liberal do-gooder reformers", "Russo calls on the House to act and says those here illegally must get "right by the law." ---------------------Russo also joined amnesty advocates like Grover Norquist and American Conservative Union head Al Cardenas on Wednesday in what was billed as the first of a monthly series of pro-amnesty meetings and calls that they hope will "keep up the drumbeat for reform in the face of continued resistance from conservatives in the House," according to The Hill.

So again Which Is it ? aside from Political Expediency and Hypocrisy, Mr Russo, appears as a typical Politician or Lobbyist, I would not Donate a single penny to your Organization with People such as him as a "Leader", A leader stands on Principle, backed by transparent bedrock unwavering Ethics coupled with Morals, not beholden to a conglomerate if you will or Mob Voices, not concerned with power & prestige, which in themselves are fleeting and not sustaining, in other words it is not about the MONEY, all of which seem to be & apparently escaping Mr Russo, What Other Nation on EARTH promotes Illegal Aliens to become Citizens ? we are going to give blanket and tacit approval to an entire Array of People, who have no affiliation with this Nation, no affinity to assimilate, a majority of whom are uneducated, unskilled with vastly different norms, where would that leave avg Americans ? the Taxpayers, squeezed for even more, while the select few line their pockets, after all that's what this is, a cash cow, it certainly is not representative of Conservative values in any way shape or forum no matter how you cut it, Keep in mind I have no issue with People coming Here LEGALLY, wanting to assimilate, to become an American 1st & foremost, embracing the individual Sovereignty & Liberty afforded to All Men, the American Heritage & traditions, Freedom, but at what cost . ------------

The Bible clearly states in our Saviors own words { 27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.}.

It is more than troubling that this Movement which was intended to Promote the Freedoms and Liberties our Founding Fathers Staked their Lives on, and Many have given the Ultimate Sacrifice for & Towards & that good People From all walks would Prosper & hoped and worked for & as AMERICANS, and now it has been hijacked in a very nefarious manner, AMERICA is more than citizenship !.

{ Government is instituted for the common good; for the protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness of the people; and not for profit, honor, or private interest of any one man, family, or class of men; therefore, the people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government; and to reform, alter, or totally change the same, when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it. }

John Adams, Thoughts on Government, 1776

A Portion of Washington's Farwell Address in Closing : "For this you have every inducement of sympathy and interest. Citizens by birth or choice of a common country, that country has a right to concentrate your affections. The name of American, which belongs to you in your national capacity, must always exalt the just pride of patriotism more than any appellation derived from local discriminations. With slight shades of difference, you have the same religion, manners, habits, and political principles. You have in a common cause fought and triumphed together. The independence and liberty you possess are the work of joint counsels, and joint efforts, of common dangers, sufferings, and successes.

But these considerations, however powerfully they address themselves to your sensibility, are greatly outweighed by those which apply more immediately to your interest. Here every portion of our country finds the most commanding motives for carefully guarding and preserving the union of the whole." George Washington

Not a Penny or a single Vote of confidence, HYPOCRITES !!

gorbyak
05-16-2014, 12:18 PM
I had a really long response that I deleted. What about what Reagan did? Didn't W. propose the same thing? It seems to be in some conservatives agendas.

thomashenry
05-16-2014, 01:29 PM
I had a really long response that I deleted. What about what Reagan did? Didn't W. propose the same thing? It seems to be in some conservatives agendas. Your correct Regan did it more than any! and he was a consummate Politician, the Best in my adult lifetime, I don`t necessarily believe it is Conservative more so than Political Expediency, hoping to garner more votes, by LOOK WHAT I DID, as if that ever mattered, the pandering always wins the day as in who is going to give more free {Taxpayer Funded} stuff away when it is the tax payers who are saddled with the burden, empty promises !

tnel00
05-16-2014, 02:25 PM
Holy run on sentences...that was painful to read

So you're against illegal immigration...what's your solution?