PDA

View Full Version : Good job :D

MartinMaggie
05-15-2014, 12:19 AM
In our gym, we have four stands with bowls for powdered chalk. They don't get refilled too often, but you can always get your hands white.
Today I was stretching after workout, did not pay attention to cleaning lady, but when I did, she was vacuuming last of them chalk bowls.
Then she took towel and polished it clean.

All nasty non-slippery white dusts gone from them nice bowls, athletes can now safely store their stuff in those big nice bowls while working out, good job cleaning lady :D

hmmmm16417
05-15-2014, 12:53 AM
In our gym, we have four stands with bowls for powdered chalk. They don't get refilled too often, but you can always get your hands white.
Today I was stretching after workout, did not pay attention to cleaning lady, but when I did, she was vacuuming last of them chalk bowls.

All nasty non-slippery white dusts gone from them nice bowls, athletes can now safely store their stuff in those big nice bowls while working out, good job cleaning lady :D
I can only imagine that she was new and thought "these slobs!! they can't even clean up after themselves!" lol

MartinMaggie
05-15-2014, 01:08 AM
Mhm, I've seen her few times before, she is very thorough and works hard.

DocHoss
05-17-2014, 10:55 PM
Big, strong men must be crying now

igsm1969
05-18-2014, 04:47 PM

Haha! I often use chalk as I go heavier with deadlifts and kettlebell stuff. Once, I itched my nose, forgetting my hands were covered in it. I could not understand why I was getting all these looks until I took a bathroom break and saw the chalk under my nose, as if I had "coke nose", haha. And then, another time, I had a chalk hand print on my right butt cheek. I was not rubbing my butt, haha. I must have just brushed my hand or something....unless a guy palmed me and I didn't realize it, haha!