PDA

View Full Version : To all the phaggots upsets about last nights OKC-Clips call, don't forget this

MrAWatts
05-14-2014, 01:10 PM
[Most of you phaggots are the same ones who are more than content to let this foul slip by. So stfu about the out of bounds because Barnes fouled Jackson anyways. If Paul wouldn't have gone potato they still would have won, end of story.]

Now lets relive how OKC got fukked in 2012 on this possession, where KD got fouled multiple times in 5 seconds by LeRef

SQHTwWUyCXo

sdballer5588
05-14-2014, 01:12 PM
Yes, that foul in game 2 of a 5 game series was really the nail in the coffin.

MrAWatts
05-14-2014, 01:16 PM

The finals scheme was still 2-3-2 then which was always BS, why should a team get 3 home games in a row if they don't have home court? If they wouldn't have been robbed on that last call there would have been at least one more home game.

sdballer5588
05-14-2014, 01:21 PM
The finals scheme was still 2-3-2 then which was always BS, why should a team get 3 home games in a row if they don't have home court? If they wouldn't have been robbed on that last call there would have been at least one more home game.

http://cdn01.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/14/jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

MrAWatts
05-14-2014, 01:23 PM
http://cdn01.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/14/jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

As a know Lebronosexual of course you are going to disagree, probably fapping to your Lebron app at them moment

sdballer5588
05-14-2014, 01:24 PM
As a know Lebronosexual of course you are going to disagree, probably fapping to your Lebron app at them moment

As opposed to you, totally impartial and unbiased? You can't make a point to discredit my opinion that simultaneously voids your own.

That is counter productive.

gentao
05-14-2014, 01:25 PM
why are you bringing lebron into this when he wasn't even at the game

MrAWatts
05-14-2014, 01:25 PM
As opposed to you, totally impartial and unbiased? You can't make a point to discredit my opinion that simultaneously voids your own.

You haven't even left an opinion, only drivel

jross2021
05-14-2014, 01:26 PM

Completely unbiased and I side with OP.

sircharles032
05-14-2014, 01:29 PM
OP exposed as a total retard.

Thread fail if ever I've seen one.

RoxasBrah
05-14-2014, 01:42 PM
Yes, that foul in game 2 of a 5 game series was really the nail in the coffin.The Thunder were up 1-0 when this happened.

dtbrehm
05-14-2014, 02:01 PM
Not nearly as bad as game 6 vs the Spurs to get you guys to the finals in the first place.

sdballer5588
05-14-2014, 02:02 PM
The Thunder were up 1-0 when this happened.

Yeah... that totally changes that the Heat won 4 straight.

ThatKindaGuy
05-14-2014, 02:14 PM

lol, the irony

sdballer5588
05-14-2014, 02:14 PM
lol, the irony

Not irony at all. Miami won 4 straight.

MiamiLife305
05-14-2014, 02:24 PM
Yeah... that totally changes that the Heat won 4 straight.

This lol

Lol one foul causes the Heat to win 4 straight

lol ok.gif

I OuTsiDeR I
05-14-2014, 02:32 PM
Yeah... that totally changes that the Heat won 4 straight.It would change it. OKC would have been up 2-0, and Miami would have won 3 straight at home and heading back to OKC. Don't know how Miami reacts being down 2-0, maybe they lose confidence. We don't know what could have happened. I can make up whatever scenarios but fact is they lost.

With that said OP, this is not even close to the situation with the clips/Thunder series. That was a big call and while I was going for OKC, it should have been clips ball if you are going to be consistent with that call. CP3 went potato himself though and thats what really caused them to lose, not the call.

sdballer5588
05-14-2014, 02:40 PM
It would change it. OKC would have been up 2-0, and Miami would have won 3 straight at home and heading back to OKC. Don't know how Miami reacts being down 2-0, maybe they lose confidence. We don't know what could have happened. I can make up whatever scenarios but fact is they lost.

With that said OP, this is not even close to the situation with the clips/Thunder series. That was a big call and while I was going for OKC, it should have been clips ball if you are going to be consistent with that call. CP3 went potato himself though and thats what really caused them to lose, not the call.

Lol. You cannot say they should have given LA the ball and then say that it's not why they lost.

You cannot say one thing would change the following thing, and then claim that one thing would NOT change another thing.

So OKC winning game 2 means they don't lose 4 straight, but Clippers getting the ball still means they give up the plays they gave up afterwards?

You're about as consistent as the NBA refs.

I OuTsiDeR I
05-14-2014, 02:57 PM
Lol. You cannot say they should have given LA the ball and then say that it's not why they lost.

You cannot say one thing would change the following thing, and then claim that one thing would NOT change another thing.

So OKC winning game 2 means they don't lose 4 straight, but Clippers getting the ball still means they give up the plays they gave up afterwards?

You're about as consistent as the NBA refs.Do the math, if OKC wins game 2 that means Miami would have only won 3 in a row and they would be headed back to OKC.

As far as the Clippers, yes the call was part of the outcome but it took a bunch of bonehead plays to happen for them to lose, not just that call. If CP3 doesn't foul WB they probably would have won. If he didn't try to heave a 3/4 court shot thinking he was going to get fouled, they would have won. They shot themselves in the foot along with that call. The main point is even with that call they should have won.

edit: sorry skimmed over your post. We don't know what would have happened if the scenarios were different. The way the clips were going maybe the get the ball and still do something boneheaded. Maybe Miami does win 4 straight maybe not.

All we can go with is what actually happened. Miami got the call they ended up winning the championship. Thunder got that call and they won.

sdballer5588
05-14-2014, 03:01 PM
Do the math, if OKC wins game 2 that means Miami would have only won 3 in a row and they would be headed back to OKC. You're smarter than that.

As far as the Clippers, yes the call was part of the outcome but it took a bunch of bonehead plays to happen for them to lose, not just that call. If CP3 doesn't foul WB they probably would have won. If he didn't try to heave a 3/4 court shot thinking he was going to get fouled, they would have won. They shot themselves in the foot along with that call. The main point is even with that call they should have won.

Are you fukking retarded. They won 4 straight. Meaning they would continue to win. If that series went 19 games, the heat would have theoretically won 17 straight.

You are totally ignoring that you pretended that one outcome changes due to a slight change, yet somehow the CP3 play does not change the outcome of that game.

You're being willfully retarded. Not the first time. Backing it up with senseless platitudes is doing nothing. Yeah they made mistakes, totally irrelevant to what is being discussed.

ClevageGobbler
05-14-2014, 03:04 PM
LeBron bulldozed through that team but I agree that was another ridiculous no call. James Harden is to blame for that series. He was the Manu before Manu in 2013. Played like a scared little mouse. He still moved and tried a bit though, he wasn't the petrified pussycat aka LeBron in 2011 but he played scared nevertheless.

RoxasBrah
05-14-2014, 03:19 PM
Are you fukking retarded. They won 4 straight. Meaning they would continue to win. If that series went 19 games, the heat would have theoretically won 17 straight.

You are totally ignoring that you pretended that one outcome changes due to a slight change, yet somehow the CP3 play does not change the outcome of that game.

You're being willfully retarded. Not the first time. Backing it up with senseless platitudes is doing nothing. Yeah they made mistakes, totally irrelevant to what is being discussed.STRONG retardation.

I OuTsiDeR I
05-14-2014, 03:23 PM

You're being willfully retarded. Not the first time. Backing it up with senseless platitudes is doing nothing. Yeah they made mistakes, totally irrelevant to what is being discussed.edited my other post and you are right we don't know what would have happened if the call went the other way. Curry got fouled by CP3 and gets the call, maybe that changes the series, maybe not. Whatever happened happened and we just have to live with it and move on. Nobody is ever going to be happy with calls made. If your team wins your ok with it, if your team loses its rigged.

I definitely thought that Clips got screwed on that call. I still think they should have won even with that call.

As far as OKC/Miami, we don't know what would have happened if OKC was up 2-0. Maybe Miami still wins 4 straight maybe not. You are doing the exact same thing I was doing with the clips/okc game. Assuming that if that call is changed that the exact same events would happen after.

MrAWatts
05-14-2014, 03:33 PM

You're about as consistent as the NBA refs.

Lets ignore that Barne's fouled Jackson and Thunder should have had the ball no matter what.

Also OKC would have been up 2-0 carrying the momentum into the series there is no doubt that called altered the series.

jross2021
05-14-2014, 03:50 PM
Lets ignore that Barne's fouled Jackson and Thunder should have had the ball no matter what.

Also OKC would have been up 2-0 carrying the momentum into the series there is no doubt that called altered the series.

No sense arguing things that don't show up in the box score with him.