PDA

View Full Version : Everyone crying over last nights LAC-OKC better realize ...

ThatKindaGuy
05-14-2014, 03:12 AM
... that Clippers would have won most likely if CP didn't go full potato.

18 seconds left in the game, Clippers inbounding the ball ...

- CP DOESN'T get himself fouled at 17sec left, instead he turns the ball over
- CP fouls WestGOAT on his 3PA at 7 seconds left
- CP loses the ball in the last possession after being touched by Jackson, 2 seconds left

No point in crying about ref calls. Clippers could have won regardless of any calls made, but their alleged #1 PG in the league fuked three possessions in a row up.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xIJ0KLI0wE4/U3LwFGNKrII/AAAAAAAAGks/CUkA2JsQqeY/s1600/doc2.gif

wifestealer
05-14-2014, 03:19 AM
i agree with all of this but the officiating was still disgusting.

seeing westbrick smile like a phaggot thinking the thunder actually earned that win also rustled my jimmies.

fuk cp3
fuk the refs
fuk the pacers
fuk the nets
fuk duref and refbrook
who gives a flying fuk about washington right now.

spurs vs. heat let's go.

Twerk4it
05-14-2014, 05:14 AM
What Doc said was on the money, he did give the Clips/CP3 responsibility for the loss but didn't gloss over the fact the refs screwed them out of a win. It's refreshing to see someone finally say something about the horrible officiating, and he's the highest paid coach so he doesn't care about no fines.

ballzofpeaze
05-14-2014, 06:06 AM
there were stages in the fourth where CP would just dribble the ball till like 4 seconds and then pass it to crawford who's forced to jack up a wild shot..

felt like he just tried to milk the game for 3-4 minutes.

sickening to watch.

ThatKindaGuy
05-14-2014, 06:10 AM
there were stages in the fourth where CP would just dribble the ball till like 4 seconds and then pass it to crawford who's forced to jack up a while shot..

This. It was a bit Westbrook-esque, as he sometimes does that with Durant. Sometimes alleged high BBIQ players make the dumbest mistakes.

J2BDifferent
05-14-2014, 06:18 AM
Sucks because thunder don't stand a chance vs spurs. Clippers would be able to give them a good series.

I can already see Westbrook getting picked and rolled to death.

Spurs Heat Finals for sure

SuperStars
05-14-2014, 06:32 AM
Sucks because thunder don't stand a chance vs spurs. Clippers would be able to give them a good series.

Lol who on the spurs can stop KD and durant? I'm still wondering

ThatKindaGuy
05-14-2014, 06:38 AM

I don't understand how people bring up "The Clippers could challenge the Spurs, the Thunder can't". Have none of them watched the regular season at all !?

isp
05-14-2014, 07:52 AM
spurs would rather play clippers imo

bb185
05-14-2014, 07:52 AM

It's actually the exact opposite haha

waytoodeep03
05-14-2014, 07:55 AM
CP3 messed that up at the end of the game. Hold the ball, shoot fouls, win the game. Its just that simple.

maxnas
05-14-2014, 07:57 AM
What Doc said was on the money, he did give the Clips/CP3 responsibility for the loss but didn't gloss over the fact the refs screwed them out of a win. It's refreshing to see someone finally say something about the horrible officiating, and he's the highest paid coach so he doesn't care about no fines.

how did the refs screw them out of a win?

if the refs made the correct call instead of the incorrect out of bounds play.... it would have been an OKC shooting foul, OKC would then proceed to knock down 2 free throws (at best) and tied the game... how does this equal clippers being robbed?

The incorrect ref call actually put them in a better position to win the game, as it kept them with a 2 point lead, until CP3 went full potarto

bb185
05-14-2014, 08:00 AM
OP is dead on.

That play was one straw in the collapse. Blaming the refs is pathetic. Clips did everything they could to blow that game down the stretch.

jross2021
05-14-2014, 08:14 AM

The Thunder have owned the Spurs over the last few years. I love reading your NBA posts because you work the night shift and can't even watch games lol.

jross2021
05-14-2014, 08:15 AM

Just Kawhi, but he can't shut them both down at once. Their best shot is to put Kawhi on Westgoat, because Durant is way too long for Kawhi to seriously disrupt.

leafs43
05-14-2014, 08:15 AM
CP3 is like the reverse Reggie Miller.

RoxasBrah
05-14-2014, 08:34 AM

It's actually the opposite. Reggie looks like Harden against them(21PPG 60%FG).

Ibaka lights them up too, because they have no one athletic enough to avoid getting blocked by Ibaka. Ibaka and Reggie OWN the SPURS' SOUL!

Kawhi has NEVER slowed down Durant. NEVER. If Pop was smart he would put Kawhi on Westbrook instead because Kawhi has no effect on Durant.