05-13-2014, 10:31 PM
Nah clippers going to win the next two already took the ML on both

But who was Silver?

MasterQueef
05-13-2014, 10:33 PM
Doc Rivers hates him

rocketsfanumad
05-13-2014, 10:34 PM
OKC will always be a third-rate team from a third-rate city. They're the most spoiled, pampered team in the entire league, and KD wouldn't even be a superstar if it weren't for the NBA stepping down from heaven to lift him up. I hope the Clippers still win this series. I hope, if they don't, the Spurs destroy the Thunder. And I hope if that fails that LeBron and the Heat blast them like they did in 2011. The Thunder don't deserve a championship. They're a pathetic phucking franchise, and stolen too, let's not forget.

The entire phucking state is worthless. Oklahoma will never be anything more than a smear on Texas' ass.

SuperStars
05-13-2014, 10:37 PM
OKC will always be a third-rate team from a third-rate city. They're the most spoiled, pampered team in the entire league, and KD wouldn't even be a superstar if it weren't for the NBA stepping down from heaven to lift him up. I hope the Clippers still win this series. I hope, if they don't, the Spurs destroy the Thunder. And I hope if that fails that LeBron and the Heat blast them like they did in 2011. The Thunder don't deserve a championship. They're a pathetic phucking franchise, and stolen too, let's not forget.

The entire phucking state is worthless. Oklahoma will never be anything more than a smear on Texas' ass.

Lol at even thinking a bunch of old guys in Texas can stop the athleticism of the the mighty Thunder.

MasterQueef
05-13-2014, 10:38 PM
Lol at even thinking a bunch of old guys in Texas can stop the athleticism of the the mighty Thunder.

He's still getting over his Rockets being butt devastated

ErnieWinchester
05-13-2014, 10:38 PM
no, this happens all the time all the league is doing is giving OKC false hope and will favor the clips for the next two games. The NBA wants the clips to advance to increase value of the franchise. Classic predictable move by the NBA if I was a better I'd go all in on the clips next two games.

Pexterra
05-13-2014, 10:41 PM

this coming from a rockets fan?

hahahahah

Blacryan
05-13-2014, 10:51 PM

How do you feel Portland right now?

RoxasBrah
05-13-2014, 11:11 PM

The entire phucking state is worthless. Oklahoma will never be anything more than a smear on Texas' ass.Coming from a Rockets fans who has been the worst of the Texas trio for more THAN A DECADE.

Spurs>Mavs>Rockets

TehScoTTmA
05-13-2014, 11:30 PM

You are so ****ing butthurt

MrAWatts
05-13-2014, 11:33 PM

LOL you are so mad. Btw OKC is a better city than Houston

ctownballer04
05-13-2014, 11:34 PM

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/34/files/2014/05/lillard.gif

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/34/files/2014/05/damian-lillard-nba-playoffs-houston-rockets-portland-trail-blazers1.jpg

rocketsfanumad
05-13-2014, 11:35 PM
LOL massive butthurt in this thread ^^^^

Truth hurts, i know.