PDA

View Full Version : The real pacers have shown up

waytoodeep03
05-13-2014, 06:11 PM
Heat would honestly sweep these guys on average 20 pts a game. Why are the Pacers wasting everyones time

lvp2301
05-13-2014, 06:17 PM
Stop it. Do you want to see Pacers vs Heat or Wizards vs Heat?

tential
05-13-2014, 06:20 PM

Are you phucking serious? The way Pacers are playing, the Heat would get charged with multiple felonies after that series is over. They just got blown out by the WIZARDS. They are barely making it through each round. The Heat will do them incredibly dirty.

Either way, the Pacers aren't staying together after this season. It's painfully clear they aren't a championship contending team, or even a serious contender for the chip.

lvp2301
05-13-2014, 06:27 PM
Are you phucking serious? The way Pacers are playing, the Heat would get charged with multiple felonies after that series is over. They just got blown out by the WIZARDS. They are barely making it through each round. The Heat will do them incredibly dirty.

Either way, the Pacers aren't staying together after this season. It's painfully clear they aren't a championship contending team, or even a serious contender for the chip.

I'd rather see PG24 take up against Lebron and Lance going at it with Dwade.

Let us not forget

k5lji2ZoIOM

BullStampede
05-13-2014, 06:29 PM
The fact that this team is 1 win away from the ECF is an injustice. I would be so disappointed if the Heat dont end up playing the Wizards. That would be a great series to watch. You all know it.

krs128
05-13-2014, 06:32 PM

the way the pacers are playing id rather see the Wizards. you really want to see the Potatoe pacers play like garbage against the heat for 4 games? this isn't the same pacers team from the first half of the season.

BeastModeFTW
05-13-2014, 06:33 PM
Heat would honestly sweep these guys on average 20 pts a game. Why are the Pacers wasting everyones time

No they wouldn't. Wizards are the 2nd best team in the East. If the Wiz knew how to finish games they would have finished this series in 5 after beating the Bulls in 5. Wall and Beal are the best backcourt in the East while Nene and Gortat are the best big man combo in the East combine that with Trevor Ariza a guy who could do a little of everything and is a superb perimeter defender there's no way in hell Heat would sweep let alone win by 20ppg unless an injury or something happened.

Trapstar4.4
05-13-2014, 06:37 PM
im not convinced that the pacers would get smoked by the heat
lettuce not forget how weird the pacers are. watch the fckers all band together against the heat...somehow

krs128
05-13-2014, 06:42 PM
No they wouldn't. Wizards are the 2nd best team in the East. If the Wiz knew how to finish games they would have finished this series in 5 after beating the Bulls in 5. Wall and Beal are the best backcourt in the East while Nene and Gortat are the best big man combo in the East combine that with Trevor Ariza a guy who could do a little of everything and is a superb perimeter defender there's no way in hell Heat would sweep let alone win by 20ppg unless an injury or something happened.

u wut m8?? he said the Heat would sweep the Pacers by 20 not the Wizards.

BullStampede
05-13-2014, 06:50 PM
lettuce not forget how weird the pacers are. watch the fckers all band together against the heat...somehow

lol this. in b4 the Pacers make it to the Finals. Most improbable playoff run EVER>

PrimeraRS
05-13-2014, 07:00 PM
Teams always play better against the Heat.

waytoodeep03
05-13-2014, 07:10 PM

Except Brooklyn

lvp2301
05-15-2014, 09:00 PM
bump..after that game...did u all really want wizards in ECF

FGCHENG
05-15-2014, 09:17 PM
The fact that this team is 1 win away from the ECF is an injustice. I would be so disappointed if the Heat dont end up playing the Wizards. That would be a great series to watch. You all know it.

Heat would sweep the Wizards no problem.

Playoff series is all about match-ups.

Watch poverty Roy Hibbert go in dry on the Heat.

Trapstar4.4
05-18-2014, 04:53 PM

lol this. in b4 the Pacers make it to the Finals. Most improbable playoff run EVER>

this is why i wanted the pacers to win game 7 against the wiz.
i dont know how this series will go, but somhow they find a way to fight against the heat lol

even if they hate each other, they probably collectively hate the heat more. i fcking missed the game today so i have no analysis. hoping this series is what we hoped it would be.

FGCHENG
05-18-2014, 04:55 PM
Except Brooklyn

And Bobcats

Heat would sweep the Wizards no problem.

Playoff series is all about match-ups.

Watch poverty Roy Hibbert go in dry on the Heat.

19/9 not bad for poverty Hibbert

lvp2301
05-18-2014, 05:16 PM
u wut m8?? he said the Heat would sweep the Pacers by 20 not the Wizards.

exposedddd

FGCHENG
05-18-2014, 05:19 PM
exposedddd

They just don't know basketball. Lol @ Wizards and Hawks being a tougher match ups than Heat. It's all about match-ups. We can't say just because Hawks blew out the Pacers, Heat is gonna have an easy time with the Pacers. It doesn't work that way. Both series Pacers lost in game 1 because Antic/Nene/Gortat were horrible matchups for Lord Hibbert.

ShweezyBTFO
05-18-2014, 05:54 PM
They just don't know basketball.

The irony of this statement coming from FADEGCHENG

FGCHENG
05-18-2014, 05:57 PM
The irony of this statement coming from FADEGCHENG

I know basketball, it's just whichever team I choose, loses. Simple as that, which gives me a lot of power, and I thank you for that :)

I say Heat wins in 7, and we all know the outcome.

and welcome back

and will bump for anti-wizardry in a week and half.

ShweezyBTFO
05-18-2014, 07:36 PM
I know basketball, it's just whichever team I choose, loses. Simple as that, which gives me a lot of power, and I thank you for that :)

I say Heat wins in 7, and we all know the outcome.

and welcome back

and will bump for anti-wizardry in a week and half.

maybe she's tired of the two time two time two time two time two time champion

khanvictt
05-18-2014, 09:32 PM

they play on the same level of their opponents for some fukd up reason. they'd get swept if they get past miami. hoping for spurs and pacers though lol, would rustle silver's pockets