Lunch @12:30
Whole wheat chicken wrap

Pre-workout snack @ 3:00
Yogurt and string cheese

Dinner @ 5:00
1/2 cup brown rice / 1 tilapia fillet / brocolli

Training:
30 min intense weight training
30 min of HIIT on treadmill (40 jog, 20 sprint)

Any suggestions

Many thanks

Yeah. Quit the industry. And refer your "client" to someone who actually knows what they are doing.

zeaview
05-13-2014, 05:11 PM
It sounds like your "client" is malnourished, and the last thing she should be doing is HIIT training on such a deficit.

You should probably take necon's advice and start filling out applications for a job elsewhere.

DAaaMan64
05-13-2014, 05:25 PM
Hi, im trying to break a client platou.
She was 198lbs
Now she is at
5'4"
147lbs
Age 36

This is what she eating
Breakfast @ 9am
2 eggs whites / turkey breast ham, 1 ezquiel bread

Whole wheat chicken wrap

Pre-workout snack @ 3:00
Yogurt and string cheese

Dinner @ 5:00
1/2 cup brown rice / 1 tilapia fillet / brocolli

Training:
30 min intense weight training
30 min of HIIT on treadmill (40 jog, 20 sprint)

Any suggestions

Many thanks

Please first save this woman from her misery and point her here.

The female side of this industry in particular needs serious help.

Thanks.

EDIT: If you insist on continuing to be her trainer, please refer the to stickies to learn the basics of Nutrition.

Grelko
05-13-2014, 05:37 PM
EDIT: If you insist on continuing to be her trainer, please refer the to stickies to learn the basics of Nutrition.

^ This definately

How many calories is that anyways? 700 for the entire day?

The amount of food that she is eating would be considered a "snack" to some people.

PrinceAmir
05-13-2014, 05:39 PM
Plataeu

Grelko
05-13-2014, 05:41 PM
Plataeu

Plateau :)

DAaaMan64
05-13-2014, 06:04 PM
the amount of food that she is eating would be considered a "snack" to some perfectly healthy people.

ftfy

srivera170
05-13-2014, 06:31 PM
Yeah. Quit the industry. And refer your "client" to someone who actually knows what they are doing.

Fisrt smarty pants, thats is her diet is not my recommendation. Im not a dietitian. Second, from 198 to 147lbs I dont think im doing to bad of a job. Third, I advice her that she need to eat more, especially the way we are training. And for last, since we start HIIT, 6 days ago, she has lost 2 1/2 inch on her waist.

Recommendations in her diet is what I need to make her eat more, cuz since she was fat, she is scare of eating more.

But thanks for all the effort you put in your comment, I can even smell the smoke from here. Be careful, bud.

mtb4life95
05-13-2014, 06:53 PM
Fisrt smarty pants, thats is her diet is not my recommendation. Im not a dietitian. Second, from 198 to 147lbs I dont think im doing to bad of a job. Third, I advice her that she need to eat more, especially the way we are training. And for last, since we start HIIT, 6 days ago, she has lost 2 1/2 inch on her waist.

Recommendations in her diet is what I need to make her eat more, cuz since she was fat, she is scare of eating more.

But thanks for all the effort you put in your comment, I can even smell the smoke from here. Be careful, bud.

Honestly, you shouldn't even be allowed to get a personal trainer's certification if you don't know basic nutrition. AT LEAST half of the results your clients will see in the gym will be due to their nutrition. Please don't try to give her advice, as you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Refer her to an online source or a registered dietician.

zeaview
05-13-2014, 06:57 PM

I'm just gonna stamp this here.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-m7uJhjtOHjk/UFz_kxoLsHI/AAAAAAAAAg0/TcNnq2FHxIk/s740/done.gif

necon76
05-13-2014, 07:00 PM

Lol. 6 days of HIIT took 2 & a half inches off her waist? If you're going to lie, at least make it somewhat believable.

And be careful of what?

MillerTime07
05-13-2014, 07:06 PM
Lol, is that even 5 grams of fat? She must feel miserable.

srivera170
05-13-2014, 07:08 PM
Honestly, you shouldn't even be allowed to get a personal trainer's certification if you don't know basic nutrition. AT LEAST half of the results your clients will see in the gym will be due to their nutrition. Please don't try to give her advice, as you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Refer her to an online source or a registered dietician.

What part of NOT MY RECOMMENDATION you dont understand buddy,

srivera170
05-13-2014, 07:09 PM
Lol. 6 days of HIIT took 2 & a half inches off her waist? If you're going to lie, at least make it somewhat believable.

And be careful of what?

To bad you are in friking autralia. ..

srivera170
05-13-2014, 07:18 PM

And be careful of what?

Or even better we can probably do a picture show down to see who look better.... I would tell you my stats, but you probably dont believe it since you are more like puny next to me..

zeaview
05-13-2014, 07:20 PM
I literally just laughed so hard I got hungry.

edit: definite troll thread

MetilHed
05-13-2014, 07:28 PM
What part of NOT MY RECOMMENDATION you dont understand buddy,

If she already won't take your recommendation now, why would she after you solicit advice from a bunch of strangers on the internet ? Is she that stupid, or are you ? You should be ashamed of charging anyone.

necon76
05-13-2014, 07:36 PM

Lol. Scary.

unstrong
05-13-2014, 07:42 PM
They really gotta raise those personal trainer credentialing standards.

MetilHed
05-13-2014, 07:44 PM
Lol. Scary.

It is ! If he could spell it, he could estat you and show you pictures.

psychodiver9
05-13-2014, 07:58 PM
You should "advice" her to eat more roll bread

gymjunki3
05-13-2014, 08:04 PM

LOLd

srivera170
It is ! If he could spell it, he could estat you and show you pictures.

True, I give you that one, fatty

xxx_jfb_xxx
If you know that she is eating that little, why would you continue to make her lift hard and do HIIT? That's irresponsible.

srivera170
05-13-2014, 08:06 PM
You should "advice" her to eat more roll bread

You dont look to good in that pic, im hopping is not you. If is you, then you are the one eat rolls.. lol

srivera170
05-13-2014, 08:14 PM
If you know that she is eating that little, why would you continue to make her lift hard and do HIIT? That's irresponsible.

Im not buddy, I slow her down. Just because of that. Im taking junk here just because this guys start. I was looking more for a female opinion, maybe one that had go thru the same of losing 50+ that take her out of the scare zone she is about eating cuz she is gonna get fat again. But instead I got a whole bunch of smart guys. This guys can understand that.

MetilHed
05-13-2014, 08:14 PM
True, I give you that one, fatty

Great, how about the one about her not taking your advice now, and maybe you can show her how great a trainer you are by getting her advice from people off the internet ?

"Just keep paying me. I'm qualified to ask for advice in a forum."

necon76
05-13-2014, 08:23 PM
Im not buddy, I slow her down. Just because of that. Im taking junk here just because this guys start. I was looking more for a female opinion, maybe one that had go thru the same of losing 50+ that take her out of the scare zone she is about eating cuz she is gonna get fat again. But instead I got a whole bunch of smart guys. This guys can understand that.

But you just said that you started her on HIIT 6 days ago.

srivera170
05-13-2014, 08:25 PM
Great, how about the one about her not taking your advice now, and maybe you can show her how great a trainer you are by getting her advice from people off the internet ?

"Just keep paying me. I'm qualified to ask for advice in a forum."

You are right again Mr Fat Guy, it and error coming here. It was and error thing that the BB community has respectful people.

My apologize to every body.

At lease I had fun for a little while

srivera170
05-13-2014, 08:31 PM
But you just said that you started her on HIIT 6 days ago.

Yes, I did after I had a talk with her and she agreed to increase her Cal, but I find out yesterday she is not. And give her the day off today

Grelko
05-13-2014, 08:35 PM
On a serious note,

You really should try to get her to have a better diet than that, it basically looks like a crash diet. Not enough fat, probably not enough protein, very low calories. Of course she's going to lose weight eating that little bit of food, and it's good that someone has taken the time to try and help her lose weight and get into shape.

You could always print out some of the information in the stickies on here to show her that eating a bit more food isn't really going to do much harm "infact it can actually help" because of more vitamins/minerals, while still being in a calorie deficit.

If you were more interested in the female perspective and/or if someone had a similar experience losing that much weight etc. here is the link for the female section of the site.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14

srivera170
05-13-2014, 08:49 PM
[QUOTE=Grelko;1244863753]On a serious note,

You really should try to get her to have a better diet than that, it basically looks like a crash diet. Not enough fat, probably not enough protein, very low calories. Of course she's going to lose weight eating that little bit of food, and it's good that someone has taken the time to try and help her lose weight and get into shape.

You could always print out some of the information in the stickies on here to show her that eating a bit more food isn't really going to do much harm "infact it can actually help" because of more vitamins/minerals, while still being in a calorie deficit.

If you were more interested in the female perspective and/or if someone had a similar experience losing that much weight etc. here is the link for the female section of

Thank you bro, know is that was that hard to said. Dont you think we should of start that way. I know I'm not im not and expert or a good speller, I know for fact that nether most of the guys that comment here are expert not even close and if they are they lern from someone or buy try and error. I got some experinse under my belt and is disrespectful that people start making dose comment just because.... any way I can take it lol thanks for your advice

srivera170
05-13-2014, 08:51 PM
On a serious note,

If you were more interested in the female perspective and/or if someone had a similar experience losing that much weight etc. here is the link for the female section of the site.

Thank you bro, know is that was that hard to said. Dont you think we should of start that way. I know I'm not im not and expert or a good speller, I know for fact that nether most of the guys that comment here are expert not even close and if they are they lern from someone or buy try and error. I got some experinse under my belt and is disrespectful that people start making those comment just because.... any way I can take it lol thanks for your advice

Gxp23
05-14-2014, 04:07 AM
If she is your client...why have you not devised a diet for her based in her needs?

TriggerBuster
05-14-2014, 05:45 AM
got some experinse under my belt and is disrespectful that people start making those comment

Just putting it out there, I think you're disrespectful for insinuating that you are of higher importance just because of the 'experinse' under your belt. Also ridiculing others for the way they look when you aren't confident enough to have a picture up speaks volumes in itself.

As for your point, I think it might be more important to try to convince her that her diet needs fixing rather than going to further extremes to try to break this plateau as she could be causing herself some damage unless she does otherwise. This coming from a former overweight person who was scared to put any of the fat back on that I worked on losing. I broke myself out of that mentality by actually just going for it and adjusting my diet after reading lots of other people's experiences and the effects on increasing the amount of food in their diet - applying adequate micro and macronutrition in the process.

coconuttree2009
05-14-2014, 06:01 AM
Hang on guys, you are a bit harsh on OP. He is a PT, not Nutritionist and came here for an advice - he is doing better than any other PT I know, at least he is trying.
Don't know how it is at your end of the pond, but in the UK PT have no knowledge about nutrition whatsoever, so to me, it is not a surprise.

ironwill2008
05-14-2014, 06:26 AM
Hi, im trying to break a client platou.
She was 198lbs
Now she is at
5'4"
147lbs
Age 36

This is what she eating
Breakfast @ 9am
2 eggs whites / turkey breast ham, 1 ezquiel bread