PDA

View Full Version : RIP John Pinette

hammerfelt
05-13-2014, 10:31 AM
Missed his passing last month. One of the funniest comedians ever. He lost a lot of weight and was on the right track.

vAkXPpBnSkM

vH8GjHNyrx0

GuyJin
05-13-2014, 03:19 PM
Yeah, I heard about his untimely passage. Fifty-four years old, I think. The earlier effects of his lifestyle (overeating, mainly) probably caught up to him. He was genuinely funny without being dirty. RIP

V-240
05-13-2014, 11:46 PM
Show me the buffet! :)

:(

RIP.

irondork
11-09-2014, 03:08 AM
DAMN! This guy was my favorite.

A friend and I flew to Florida to see him in concert at the Tampa Theater a couple years ago. He was one of the greatest comedians I've ever seen. He must have died while I was in the process of having my neck surgery so I missed the news. Kinda tuned out a few months ago.

This is really sad. I'm genuinely upset by this news - and I'm not one to place a lot of feeling in a celeb. This guy was different.

hammerfelt
11-10-2014, 08:37 AM
I can watch this one over and over.

OOU1nDTPg38

GuyJin
11-10-2014, 03:09 PM
He always seemed to have a good time with the audience, as if he were both comedian and spectator at the same time. From what I heard, Pinette never turned down a charity event, never turned down a gig, and always had a good word to say about everyone. Hyperbole? Maybe, but the guy was definitely a class act. Other comedians did (and still do) rely on dirt and sexual innuendo or filth. He didn't.

(I know I posted about this before, but the video provided is still funny no matter how many times you watch it and it got me thinking)