PDA

View Full Version : How many more years does Tom Brady have until he retires?

Titansfan33
05-13-2014, 12:37 AM
He's going to be 37 before the regular season starts, and the Patriots even drafted quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo which to me means that they might be concerned on how much longer Tom Brady will have. Despite all of this, I doubt that this will be his last year as I predict that the Patriots will have two back to back seasons struggle to get into the playoffs with his last season being one where they completely miss them which causes him to retire. How much longer do you think he has? He was exceptional to be honest (despite what the haters think) and while I hate the Patriots, it sucks to see him go as he was fun to watch in my opinion.

Tony_S
05-13-2014, 12:48 AM
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/didnt-read-lol-gif-4.gif

JJMacD
05-13-2014, 12:50 AM
He'll keep playing as long as he can OP.

Belichick will cut him before he retires, he'll probably end up playing a season at Oakland or somewhere.

METALxGEAR
05-13-2014, 01:17 AM
I honestly believe he'll play till at least 42

iamgenus
05-13-2014, 04:10 AM

Belichick will cut him before he retires, he'll probably end up playing a season at Oakland or somewhere.

If he's still playing well Belichick will not cut him. Brady pretty much made Beli's career just like Beli made Brady's. If Brady isn't producing and gets cut he's not going to move his family to play somewhere else for a year or two. The guy clearly doesn't need the money.

Swept
05-13-2014, 05:02 AM
shh no more tears

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-05/enhanced/webdr04/12/10/enhanced-5643-1399906516-15.jpg

Theirs a new pretty boy in town

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/136/files/2014/05/jimmy-garoppolo-nfl-nfl-draft-red-carpet-arrivals.jpg

leafs43
05-13-2014, 05:24 AM
Which ever happens first:

3 years or year with a major injury.

Phobaphobia
05-13-2014, 05:28 AM
I could see him going anywhere from 3-5 years more

mlift11
05-13-2014, 06:05 AM
5 years. Don't get too excited guys. His reign aint over.

DefensiveEnd896
05-13-2014, 06:10 AM
If he's still playing well Belichick will not cut him. Brady pretty much made Beli's career just like Beli made Brady's. If Brady isn't producing and gets cut he's not going to move his family to play somewhere else for a year or two. The guy clearly doesn't need the money.

Neither does Payton but he is still playing...

If he isn't producing then yes he won't play but if he still feels he can play despite what BB thinks I can see him continuing to play. It depends how much he still enjoys playing.. Only Brady can answer that question...

MCrow
05-13-2014, 06:23 AM
Purely depends on health. I think 40 sounds a like a good bet, but could be longer if he is healthy. I would be surprised if he doesn't play at least 3 more years given his level of play right now. Jimmy Garoppolo may end up going the way of Ryan Mallett. More than likely Mallett gets traded before the season starts, he's getting to a point where he has to play or they have to get something for him and it doesn't look like Brady done for a while. Garoppolo will season for a few years and either take the starting spot if Brady retires or get flipped for a pick.

gentao
05-13-2014, 06:25 AM
4 more years

Vulvarine
05-13-2014, 06:41 AM
He's got 4-5 years left imho.

BUT...if he doesn't get any serious injury i wouldn't be surprised if longer honestly. The guy is defying father time. Playing his best football as of late in his career.

denny2008
05-13-2014, 06:43 AM
He's really only had one major injury in his career. I'd say 40-41 is a good bet as long as he's still producing, which I don't see why not. He's still putting up strong numbers, even with his poverty receiving core last year. And if BB decides to cut him, he'll be the biggest douche in NFL history. The guy basically built your legacy and you're gonna cut him.

PrimeraRS
05-13-2014, 06:44 AM
Until he beats Eli Montana in the SB

Lb54TG
05-13-2014, 07:02 AM
Brady can play for another 3 years. I just hope he doesn't retire early...

It's gonna be crazy seeing him go.. :( was so sad when bruschi retired. Luckily QBs can play longer.. And Brady is no scrub like favre

Vulvarine
05-13-2014, 07:35 AM
Brady can play for another 3 years. I just hope he doesn't retire early...

It's gonna be crazy seeing him go.. :( was so sad when bruschi retired. Luckily QBs can play longer.. And Brady is no scrub like favre

Lol...Tony is that you? I remember you...from you know where.

WarrNation
05-13-2014, 08:21 AM
I'll give him 2 years at most. NFL is a young man's game.

dimethylmercury
05-13-2014, 08:25 AM
bout tree fiddy (srs)

ChalupaBatman
05-13-2014, 09:24 AM

He would trade him before cutting him. Not that he's likely to do that but he's not letting him go for nothing.

RCATES
05-13-2014, 09:41 AM
I'll give him 2 years at most. NFL is a young man's game.

I agree. 2 years maybe 3. Peyton on the other hand this will be his last. I'm shocked he made it all the way through last season. Bronco's have to go through the entire NFC West this year. Dude is getting old and is going to get hurt. That O-line got rolled in the SB.

SxeSam
05-13-2014, 09:56 AM
I agree. 2 years maybe 3. Peyton on the other hand this will be his last. I'm shocked he made it all the way through last season. Bronco's have to go through the entire NFC West this year. Dude is getting old and is going to get hurt. That O-line got rolled in the SB.
As a broncos fan, i'd like to think peypey has at least 2 more years in him. Each of those years, just like this past one, will be superbowl or bust.

AppleCat
05-13-2014, 10:14 AM
Hate to break it to you, but Brady is done

MurkinSeason
05-13-2014, 10:16 AM
Yea I'll still say about 4 years. Brady's still the only reason that team finds success

CyberSheriff
05-13-2014, 10:20 AM
He's really only had one major injury in his career. I'd say 40-41 is a good bet as long as he's still producing, which I don't see why not. He's still putting up strong numbers, even with his poverty receiving core last year. And if BB decides to cut him, he'll be the biggest douche in NFL history. The guy basically built your legacy and you're gonna cut him.

lol if you dont think BB and Brady had as much to do as the other for building each others legacy.